How do I disable the crazy peps code?

7 replies to this topic
danny81
  • danny81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:58 PM

This is on the PC version.

I'm doing the mission where you have to rescue Maria from the Colombian cartel.

I activated the crazy pepsalot earlier cheat while I was was doing the missions in Staunton City, and have been saving with the cheat active.

When I get to the reservoir, and theres a cut scene with Maria n some cartel goons, and the chopper, the cartel don't hold her hostage, but shoot her. I never make it to the roof in time to stop them from killing her.

Is there any way I can disable the crazy peps code, or some codebreaker thing out there where you can take weapons outta the game or something?

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:10 PM

Assuming the cheat you're referring to is "pedestrians riot", it can't be turned off. Most cheats can be, but this one can't - hence why you're strongly advised not to save after cheating.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

Hahaha! That is sticky situatuon! If you don't use cheats like me you won't have problems!

danny81
  • danny81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

Well, I've been playing on it for just under 7 hrs now, and I'm on the Ray Missions- doing the one where you have to destroy the witness protection van, so I may be onto the Exchange mission by the end of the night. After which time I may also have completed the game, in which case I can uninstall it and go ahead with installing Vice City.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:49 AM

You won't be able to complete GTAIII with peds riot on. The Exchange will be failed every time.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:21 AM

impossible or just extremely hard?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

You're supposed to rescue somebody and the people that guard her kill her instead. That's impossible in my book. And everybody else's that's tried. Grab Timetwister and see for yourself.

danny81
  • danny81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:20 PM

well i just completed gtaiii from start w/out the crazy peps code. took me two days- 9 hrs to complete 'expresso-2-go.' i used a bazooka on all the guards, and then a sniper riffle on the two holding maria hostage. thought the ending could have been more inventive.

just installed vice city, and it looks freakin awesome, will look forward to starting on the missions tomorrow. you get a samurai sword too, mad!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users