Your Favorite Movie Lines...

81 replies to this topic
Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:58 AM

Share with us your favorite line or scene from a film, from any genre and in any form.

For example, in Silence of the Lambs when Hannibal Lecter spewed the famous words..." A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti"

It could be a one liner like in Taxi Driver, when De Niro said "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one standin' here".

Or the classic "Funny how?" scene between Pesci and Liotta in Goodfellas.

What about a funny one-liner like Jay's classic (from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back), "What the f*ck is the internet?" or "Leave the gun, take the cannoli's" from The Godfather.

So...lay it on us, what are your favorite or most memorable lines in cinema?

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:48 AM

UHF - Supplies!

Cheech and Chong - Dave's not here, man.

Pulp Fiction - Do you read the bible, Brett? Well, I got this passage I got memorized....

I'll think of more...

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (geomy @ Jun 20 2007, 05:48)
UHF - Supplies!

Cheech and Chong - Dave's not here, man.

Pulp Fiction - Do you read the bible, Brett? Well, I got this passage I got memorized....

I'll think of more...

No f*cking sh*t man, UHF is on Comedy Central right now!

One of my fav lines from that one:
Lesbian Nazi hookers, abducted by UFO's and forced into weight loss programs. All this week, on town talk. *gets a chair smashed over his head*

And a line I keep saying all day from Billy Madison:
Oh really fool? Really!

I quote that, Dumb & Dumber, and Office Space all day on IRC.

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:06 AM Edited by geomy, 20 June 2007 - 05:45 PM.

speaking of the dude:

"You said it man - Nobody f*cks with the Jesus."

"Eight year olds, Dude."

and one from Boondock Saints:

"Where's he goin? F*ckin' no-where!"

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:39 AM

Oh, Brother Where Art Thou
QUOTE (Woolworth's clerk)
Stay out of WOOLWERFS!

Boogie Nights
QUOTE (Burt the studio manager)
...that's not an M.P., that's a Y.P..  Your Problem.

QUOTE (Reed Rothchild)
Now you're talking above my head.  MP?  YP?  I don't understand that industry jargon. 

But you can't get paid...NO!  WE can't get paid until I get those tapes, and take them to the record company.

Granted that, yeah, those tapes are your property, but what's on those tapes, that is our magic!

And YOU don't own that!

QUOTE (Dirk Diggler)
LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IN SIMPLE ARITHMETIC..1 2 3!!!

Cause you don't f*cking get it, BURT!

One, You give us the tapes!

Two, We get our record contract!

Three, We come back and give you your f*cking money!

Have you heard the tapes? Have you even heard them? We're GUARANTEED a deal! Our stuff is THAT good!

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (Rory Breaker @ Lock Stock and two smoking barrels)
Is this some white c*nts joke that black c*nts don't get? 'Cause I'm not f*cking laughing Nicholas.

biggrin.gif there are so many more you can find themhere.

Funk3h
  • Funk3h

LittleBigPlanet.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

Give them nothing, But take from them, everything!

300 has too many. f*cking epic.

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

Has to be..

QUOTE (Donnie Darko)
Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't f*ck.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullsh*t. Smurfette f*cks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She f*cks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

spyro_ie
  • spyro_ie

Go With the Flow

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:58 PM

There are a lot of lines to quote but just some that come to mind:

The Matrix:

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Anchorman:

Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up. [opens cologne cabinet]
Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Brian Fantana: Yep.
Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
[cheesy grin]

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

I could quote Anchorman all day. Well, try at least.

No Escape?
  • No Escape?

Skaficionado

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

And Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature; Asian-American please.

topdogkiller
  • topdogkiller

The Unseen

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:49 PM

i haven't killed anyone since 1984

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:04 PM

Marty Mcfly: Hey Doc, we better back up a bit we're not going to have enough road to get up to 88.

Doc Brown: Roads? Where we're going we don't need...roads.

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Jun 20 2007, 14:37)
And Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature; Asian-American please.

Shut the F*CK up, Donnie - you're out of your element.

Goodman's best role ever, ever. Poor Donnie...

Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:27 PM

The Big Lebowski lines are all priceless. How about this one..."You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course" or "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. F*cking amateurs".

Another one I like is Mr. Pink discussing his opinion on tipping in the opening scene from Reservoir Dogs..."I don't tip because society says I gotta. I tip when somebody deserves a tip. When somebody really puts forth an effort, they deserve a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, that sh*t's for the birds. I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's f*cked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government f*cks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullsh*t I got two words for that...learn to f*ckin' type".

Groovy
  • Groovy

General

• The Connection

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

You see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Even the TV version of Lebowski has classic lines.

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

Putting out the fire with gasoline.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:15 PM

Ben:Now get the hell down in the cellar. You can be the boss down there, but I'm boss up here!

From Night of the Living Dead.

Dr. Monroe:I wonder who the real cannibals are.

From Cannibal Holocaust.

Another one from CH..

Alan Yates: [Faye, Alan's fiance, is being carried away by the Yanomanos] Faye! Faye!
Mark Tomasso: [Simultaneously screaming at each other] Did you see it, Alan? She's had it! We gotta think of ourselves!
Alan Yates: No! We gotta get her outta there! I want to save her!
Mark Tomasso: We gotta get the film back home, Alan!
Alan Yates: I wanna save her!
Mark Tomasso: Think of the film, Alan, think of the film!
Alan Yates: I don't give a sh*t about it!
[cuts away]

Kurtz: I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

From Apocalypse Now. Quite long but f*cking awesome.

Those and pretty much every line from R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket.

topdogkiller
  • topdogkiller

The Unseen

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:35 PM

this is bat country

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:02 AM

yippe ki yay motherf*cker
Die hard.
AK47 when you absoulutly have to kill every motherf*cker in the room
Pulp Fiction icon14.gif

Piranha.
  • Piranha.

Thrash 'Til Death!

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:24 AM Edited by Piranha., 21 June 2007 - 01:35 PM.

Almost every line from Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, I really can't pinpoint a favourite from that movie.

Jurassic Park when The Velocirpator tricks Muldoon.

QUOTE (Robert Muldoon)
Clever Girl.....

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:43 AM

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit taking amphetamines

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

-Jonny what do you make of it
-You can make Hat, a broach or a pteradactyl

-From the Begining
-First the Earth cooled, then the dinosaurs came, then they died and they created oil, then the arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benz's

-The Fog is getting thicker
-And Leons getting Laaaaarrrger

All from Airplane (and Airplane 2) inlove.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:50 AM

Die Hard: with a Vengeance
QUOTE (Zeus Carver)
Wait.  You mean I'm in this sh*t, because some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:53 AM

Comedy wise, one of my definite favourites is in Team America:

Joe: One of the terrorists is trying to tell us something.
[looks through binoculars]
Gary Johnston: [waving the distress signal towards Joe and Chris] It's me! It's me!
Joe: Looks like he's saying, "Kiss me! Kiss me!"
Chris: Smart-ass motherf*cker!
[fires missile at terrorist jeep]

I was in hysterics at that for a good few minutes.

BASEketball has a f*cking ton of funny moments;

Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: [an enormous shadow is cast over Squeak. He looks at his hand, where Reemer has written "crib notes" so that Squeak can psyche-out his much larger opponent]
[reading, with difficulty]
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: Your mother's deaf...
Ed Tuttle: My mother's dead, you little twerp.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: [Squeak reads from his hand again] I guess that why she didn't move around much.

Coop: I'm not gonna do it, dude, end of story!
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude!
Coop: Dude!
Coop: Dude!
[Coop looks shocked]
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude.
Coop: I see your point.

Other films, Sin City:

Marv: I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad.

Marv: This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.

John Hartigan: An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy.

300:

Spartan King Leonidas: The world will know that freemen stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and that before this battle is done, that even a god king can bleed.

Dilios: He did not wish tribute, nor song, or monuments or poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us" he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. "May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie." And so my king died, and my brothers died; barely a year ago. Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory, but time has proven him wise, for from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300, so far from home, laid down their lives... not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds. Now here on this ragged patch of earth called Plateaea, let his hordes face obliteration!
Spartan Army: HA-OOH!
Dilios: Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300, yet they stare now across the plane at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks... HA-OOH!
Spartan Army: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
Dilios: The enemy outnumber us a paltry 3 to 1, a match for any Greek. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a world brighter than anything we can imagine, Give thanks, men, to Leonidas and the brave 300! TO VICTORY!

Messenger: A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!
Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade.

Spartan King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!
Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
Spartan King Leonidas: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

Sunshine:

Capa: [from trailer] So if you wake up one morning and it's a particularly beautiful day, you'll know we made it.

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:56 AM

No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

(Saw it yesterday)

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:00 AM

I have so many favorites, but can't think what they all are at the moment lol, I'll list the ones that pop into my head as i'm writing (and looking at my DVD Collection):

Preadator 1+2+AvP
You Are One, Ugly, Mother f*cker

The Italian Job (1969)
You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off

Back To The Future
Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads

Austin Powers in Gold Member
Austin Powers: Your spy car's a Mini?
Nigel Powers: It's not the size mate, it's how you use it.

National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1
Desk Clerk: That her?
Wes Luger: No, that's a picture.

Wes Luger: There's something between you and this General Morters.
Colt: He was my C.O. in NAM. CIA listed him as M.I.A. but the V.A. ID'd him and so we put out an APB.
Wes Luger: Oh, I see

Colt: So what are you doing here?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: Waiting for you.
Colt: I mean, what brought you here?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: A taxi.
Colt: Yeah, but why?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: My car's in the shop.
Colt: I mean... Why the hell did you come here?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: The police station would have made me nervous.
Colt: You better go.

Colt: Who are you?
Mr. Jigsaw: I'm your worst nightmare.
Colt: No, waking up without my penis is my worst nightmare.
Mr. Jigsaw: Okay, allright, so I'm not actually your worst nightmare. But I am right up there.

Rush Hour 2
Lee: Just try to blend in.
James Carter: What do you mean, "blend in"? I'm two feet taller than everybody in here!

James Carter: When the shootin' started, he was way too cool. And normally when there's shootin' white people aren't that cool, man. They either run around in circles, or screaming out 'Aaaaagh!'

[outtake, Lee trying to say "I always dreamed of going to Madison Square Gardens"]
Lee: I always dreamed to square martin.

[outtake, when Ricky Tan falls on the car after being kicked out a window by Inspector Lee]
James Carter: Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!

The Sixth Day
Adam Gibson: You should clone yourself now, while you're still alive.
Drucker: Why, so I can share your unique perspective?
Adam Gibson: No, so you can go f*ck yourself.

If i think of anymore i will edit this post.

topdogkiller
  • topdogkiller

The Unseen

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (silvermanblue @ Jun 21 2007, 00:02)

AK47 when you absoulutly have to kill every motherf*cker in the room
Pulp Fiction icon14.gif

*correction* it's from jackie brown dude. But you were close

MMFF
  • MMFF

Double M Double F

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:42 AM

Almost every line from the movie Tombstone.

Wyatt Earp: "You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?"
----------------------
Wyatt Earp: How are ya Doc?

Doc Holliday: I'm dying, how are you?
-----------------------------------------
Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothing. In fact, you're probably seeing double.

Doc Holliday: I have two guns, one for each of ya.
-----------------------------------
Johnny Ringo: Isn't anyone here man enough to play for blood?

Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry.
Cowboy: I got you now, you son of a bitch!

Doc Holliday: You're a daisy if you do!
----------------------------------------
Wyatt Earp: You tell him I'm coming! And hell's coming with me you hear?! Hells coming with me!
----------------------------------
Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo] Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.
Johnny Ringo: I want your blood. And I want your soul. And I want them both right now!
------------------------------------------
[Wyatt Earp has just found out that the devil in a play was performed by a woman]
Wyatt Earp: Well, I'll be damned.
Doc Holliday: You may indeed, if you get lucky.
-------------------------------------------
Wyatt Earp: What makes a man like Ringo, Doc?
Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never steal enough, or kill enough, or cause enough pain to fill it up. And so he walks the earth, forever seeking retribution...
Wyatt Earp: For what?
Doc Holliday: Being born.
Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
----------------------------------------------
Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.
Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play For Blood" -- remember?
Johnny Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
Doc Holliday: I wasn't.
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why you out here Doc, you should be resting?
Doc Holliday: Wyatt Earp is my friend.
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.
Doc Holliday: I don't.
--------------------------------------

Best f*cking movie ever. I probably even missed a few. Some of them, you just need to see to really appreciate it.

TDP992
  • TDP992

weed purple like a lakers away jersey

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:55 AM

The 40 Year Old Virgin

Andy - "Is it true if you don't use it, you lose it?"
Nurse - "Is that a serious question?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay (To Mooj) - "Why do you always tell me to f*ck a goat?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy - "There's something wrong with her underwear."
Cal - "Yeah. They're not in my mouth."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

David - "Know how I know you're gay?"
Cal - "How am I gay?"
David - "You've seen Rent three times."

Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:41 AM

@ TDP992..."When your baby is born, will it already be on parole?"

A couple from Fight Club-"Man, I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh*t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off".

"Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? "

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (TDP992 @ Jun 21 2007, 03:55)
David - "Know how I know you're gay?"
Cal - "How am I gay?"
David - "You've seen Rent three times."

David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

Cal: The problem most men have is they don't know how to talk to women...
Andy Stitzer: You know what my problem is? I am not interesting. What am I supposed to say I went to magic camp? That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? Oh, I am the 7th degree imperial yo-yo master.
[yelling as he impersonates a woman]
Andy Stitzer: Ooooh, do me yo-yo master I want you to do me cuz you're the yo-yo guy...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users