Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic
dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

I have a custom member title. I call it "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:14 AM

Where is my Karma going? First Wheelman rips one of my stars for my quite factual, yet far too dramatic PS3 ramblings in... ZOMFG! the PS3/xbox bicker topic!

Given that you seem to have a slight problem with your attitude lately especially with regard to the XBox 360 vs PS3 debates, then I guess I have a problem with you having so many karma stars.

Wont argue that one, I deserved it. I reported myself on it.

But where did the other one go? What teh f*ck? And why didnt anything happen about my topic getting flooded with super spam last week?!?

thanks <3

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:17 AM

Maybe he had a problem with you having that other one too.

Guybrush Threepwood
  • Guybrush Threepwood

Wish you were here.

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:31 AM

Perhaps your karma log reflects why you lost it? It usually does.
You don't really reflect in your post why you lost your last star for, so either you don't know or you don't want to tell us.
In both cases, it would be easiest to just contact wheelman directly, and if that doesn't work, find another mod or admin.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:38 AM

nah, the last one is that one from last month. I havent gotten any new warnings and I havent been notified confused.gif

Datalord
  • Datalord

Boss

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:18 AM

Well, you've had two commendations and two full warnings, both cancelling each other out. Hence two karma becoming zero.

fred
  • fred

• None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (dertyjerzian @ Jun 19 2007, 08:38)
nah, the last one is that one from last month. I havent gotten any new warnings and I havent been notified confused.gif

That's odd then..

Your log shows you were last warned on June 14th, and the moderator logs say you definitely were sent the PM. And I'm sure you wouldn't want to draw attention to it without a good reason, especially as your log is getting to be so long now...

xmen
  • xmen

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:02 PM

hey im new here means in this topic,
i just wanna know who give the stars??

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

A Stitch in Time C9

• United-States

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (xmen @ Jun 19 2007, 08:02)

Global Mods (not area mods) and Admins.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:38 PM

Are you kidding me? After all your ridiculous fanboy rants(including flaming other members) you're trying to act like you dont know where your karma went? You're lucky that's all you lost. Let's just say I'm one of the people who reported your posts, and I'm glad to see the mods took care of it accordingly.

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Jun 19 2007, 13:08)

what are you giving them for??? because i have seen some people with 4 stars, and the ones with 5 stars are BUSTED so I assumed the more stars you have the worse it is?

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (˸ @ Jun 19 2007, 14:44)
QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Jun 19 2007, 13:08)

what are you giving them for??? because i have seen some people with 4 stars, and the ones with 5 stars are BUSTED so I assumed the more stars you have the worse it is?

no it doesn't

there are two types.

the one one when you get busted and then the good kind when you do something that helps people and stuff.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:36 PM Edited by dertyjerzian, 19 June 2007 - 08:45 PM.

TheDude5000: You are a cock faced dick. You know it. I wasnt fanboy at all. I was humorous in what I said, not being a dick. I was being humorous.

This is bullsh*t.

That means my star is gone from Tsuroki warning me.

Tsuroki: You're a dick. And if anyone, especially Tsuroki, wants to know why, just look at the locked topic IN THIS NETWORK TEAM SECTION.

Look at it. and the posts linked there within, and tell me Tsuroki was "doing his job" I'll laugh at you. That's bullsh*t.

He and Anuj BOTH advocated spamming on a totally legitamate tri-state meetup topic I was starting, they all continued on to even create a new topic.

This is bullsh*t. No, Tsuroki, you did not do your job.

Instead you insulted the member who spends the majority of his time helping n00bs to learn to mod and have a good time.

Sure, publicly doing this is teh fuxxor, but comer on man.

"I dont feel like digging up topics!" IT WASNT DIGGING. You irresponsibly CHOSE SIDES.

I would've stripped anuj for that sh*t! I bet you gave him a commendation.

Asshole.

I'd rather not be banned, so I suppose I will hope illspirit or ashdexx or steve or delfi or SOMEBODY ELSE WHO ISNT AN ASSHOLE comes in here before your pansy asses do. Spam me up.

sad.gif

THIS is what the motherf*cker warned me as:

QUOTE (Tsuroki)
Stop spamming the bloody report button. It clogs up the logs and doesn't do anything except irritate the f*ck out of us. We're capable of reading context, we know what's going on, and things are being looked into. Jesus.

WHAT THE f*ck!!!!!!!!!!! You didnt do sh*t but hurt ME. DICK.

HERE is teh proof of Tsuroki and Anuj being insubordinate butches:

CLICK

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:41 PM Edited by geomy, 19 June 2007 - 08:46 PM.

QUOTE (The general2 @ Jun 19 2007, 09:50)
QUOTE (˸ @ Jun 19 2007, 14:44)

no it doesn't

there are two types.

the one one when you get busted and then the good kind when you do something that helps people and stuff.

Good stars:

1- user posted image

2- user posted image

3- user posted image

3- user posted image (10,000 posts)

4- user posted image

5- user posted image

5- user posted image (10,000 posts)

6- user posted image

25- user posted image

Bad stars:

Busted- user posted image

____
EDIT: After dj's last post, I wouldn't be surprised if we see some bad stars under his name soon. It's really not in your best interest to badmouth the admins...especially when you're looking for karma stars. O well.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

f*ck THAT AND THE TOPIC IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE VIEWED NOW?!?? MOther f*cker.

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (dertyjerzian @ Jun 19 2007, 20:36)
TheDude5000: You are a cock faced dick. You know it. I wasnt fanboy at all. I was humorous in what I said, not being a dick. I was being humorous.

This is bullsh*t.

That means my star is gone from Tsuroki warning me.

Tsuroki: You're a dick. And if anyone, especially Tsuroki, wants to know why, just look at the locked topic IN THIS NETWORK TEAM SECTION.

So, is this the kind of humor your into? And you rather not get banned?

reboot
  • reboot

Mojibake

• Feroci
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (dertyjerzian @ Jun 19 2007, 20:36)
cryani.gif

That locked topic you blamed on you being drunk? How is flaming regular members and staff going to help? How would you know what was or wasn't done to anyone else when you aren't a mod and can't see their karma logs?

Maybe you could try being less of a c*nt.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:52 PM

It's quite obvious that everyone there was having a laugh, including the staff who was there.

Dont be a dick man. I am indeed agry. I NEVER expected this sh*t from them die.gif

ALSO reboot, you CANNOT see the real topic that started this all! (topic 1 link in linked topic above)

I wasnt even drunk! I was jsut drinking! And that post was just like a "drop it" kind of thing. Not fair. At all.

Bulllllllllll SHiiiiiiiit

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

Maybe you lost the stars because you can't enter an argument without resorting to flaming and insulting people? To add to that, you do it in a funny manner that makes you sound like you're 13. Cock faced dick? If anyone's poking fun at you, I don't think it's unwarranted. With the search feature disabled, I can't really see a lot of your posts, but if any of the more recent ( especially here in Network ) are an example, than I think you're pretty much entirely at fault for the loss of stars.

As far as you contributions to the mod scene and to helping n00bs goes, that's probably why you probably haven't been banned already. I'm sure the mods would rather get it done quickly than constantly reading these topics. With all the accusations towards anuj and Tsuroki about spamming, you forget that you're breaking rules, and being a general nuisance in the mean time.

Someone else had suggested PM'ing another mod or admin, I suggest doing that next time too.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:29 PM Edited by dertyjerzian, 19 June 2007 - 09:32 PM.

I know. I'm leaving.

Tsuroki, You're really not a dick. Anuj, you're a pretty interesting character, too.

I suppose the topic I had typed up to have a tri-state area meet up getting spammed up so badly really got me mad as hell.

I suppose I can go further to say that Anuj and Tsuroki were only playing down the situation by making jokes and just dealing with it and silencing it.

I suppose further that I got entirely upset when this topic has become riddled with all types of opinions as well (as you can see, it progresses to worse and worse, until you had to wake me up. Thanks for that)

TheDude5000? I have tried to get along with that guy since day one of his starting sh*t with me.

WHY is it that no one said anything about my WILDY outlandish claims and guesses at GTAIV prior to Trailer 1? WHY is it that that same speculation, with only a different topic, hardware, fueled by the same type of rumours as our hype for GTAIV was, was ignored and laughed with, giggled upon, and at times wished for?

Yet the PS3 is hated that much that, merely repeating the stuff I had read about it, and sternly correcting the people who were spreading rumours, for the benefit of everyone else who was reading the TRASH LIES being said (dude5000, you don't know sh*t buddy, Im sorry. Just about the 360, you may very well be a smart man. But you said some really stupid sh*t for 360 and against ps3. And when you came at me for it, I flicked you back.)

But that's the thing I guess... I guess even wheelman has an opinion. And to be honest, I can't tell who else didnt get warned. I felt like I was being hit up, and everyone was having some kind of finger at me, and then to be warned? A full warning at that? But I Accepted that, because I knew that it couldnt be just me, and I had said some offensive things when sip yek nod and dude5000 pretty much incited the onslaught coming from countless n00bs that had just joined. Kids and sh*t.

I fell off. IV got me.

And I have never been mad about sh*t before, its always been fun and games, and when I got warned for something, I learned from it and became smarter.

BUT THIS TIME is the STALE AIR coming from that PS3 shinanigan trickling into something else. Already this is a mess. Dude5000 has poked his head in with an ZOMFG opinion.

Either way.... My topic (that had nothing to do with anything except a meetup) was spammed to all hell in rather BANNABLE ways. BANNABLE offenses that everyone knows about.

AND you all cannot see it, nor can I. Go ahead, visit the locked topic here on the Network Team board. Click TopicOne linked within.

That topic is hidden.

Either way, I shouldn't get so mad. So I'm leaving. Gotta create some distance. If you love something, let it go. If it accepts you when you come back, then is real. I love this lace, but I gotta go for a while. :Peace:

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

You have a week to contemplate why you take the internet so seriously. Come back and act a fool again, I'll smack you with the ban hammer so hard it'll knock the trademark off your name.

edit - Nevermind, you're leaving. Let me help with that.

Zak.
  • Zak.

slippi

• The Connection

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:39 PM

In all reality, karma itself is the sum of one's causes, which eventually comes back to the said person. So therefore, you do have karma. Negative karma. Better start making some causes.

Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

Derty! You've got to take some responsibility for your behavior! I'm incredibly suprised you haven't been banninated already for what you've said in this topic.

The only reason I could imagine is that you made it personal, and now anuj'll look like a dick if he bans you. Great tactic. That'll last until the other guys show up and send you packing.

It's too bad. You're not a half bad member, most of the time.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Jun 19 2007, 15:49)
Derty! You've got to take some responsibility for your behavior! I'm incredibly suprised you haven't been banninated already for what you've said in this topic.

The only reason I could imagine is that you made it personal, and now anuj'll look like a dick if he bans you. Great tactic. That'll last until the other guys show up and send you packing.

I already banned him, and anyone that thinks I'm a dick is probably some sort of idiot.

loaded
  • loaded

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (anuj @ Jun 19 2007, 10:01)
QUOTE (Otter @ Jun 19 2007, 15:49)

I already banned him, and anyone that thinks I'm a dick is probably some sort of idiot.

good shot, 471.. that peep deserves to be locked in ob's basement....he'll hang round with The God Father for quite a while...

now dirtyjeans your act was pityful man... seriously... come on... flaming the staff wouldn't help you in anyway...

by the way what ever happened to the warnings we used to have?

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:48 PM Edited by Bigs, 19 June 2007 - 11:51 PM.

You're that upset over losing a star? monocle.gif

Pat.
  • Pat.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

I've reviewed his posts in the GTAIV section lately, and.. wow. I really agree with TheDude5000 on this one. Major fanboyism, plus a lot of flaming.

The ban was well deserved.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:30 AM

Ummm Whahh. Cry a river about it. H.A.N.D.

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Pat. @ Jun 19 2007, 16:50)
I've reviewed his posts in the GTAIV section lately, and.. wow. I really agree with TheDude5000 on this one. Major fanboyism, plus a lot of flaming.

Now that the banning has received Pat's approval, I feel we as a collective can move on to more contemporary matters.

Bartleby moves on, weight off his shoulders

Pat.
  • Pat.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:57 AM Edited by Pat., 20 June 2007 - 12:57 AM.

Nevermind.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

A Stitch in Time C9

• United-States

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Pat. @ Jun 19 2007, 18:50)

It doesn't stop there. He has been keeping this over-the-top fanboy act up for about 4 months now. I thought it was kinda funny at first because no one is that f*cking stupid to actually be serious. But for whatever reason, he kept the charade up all this time. The karma system worked in this case and all of his perpetuated bullsh*t came back on him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users