| I in turn stand corrected on the issue of fitting a stuntplane in a Los Santos garage. Now I really want to get an EP/FP stuntplane, but I don't think any spawn on the ground that early in the game. Shooting one out of the sky seems to be the only option, but my experience with plane wrecks is that they disappear quickly when you try to push them on foot. Plus, waiting for the right plane to randomly spawn would kind of suck.|
I would suggest a different approach, - I've tested most of the elements but I don't think I have the patience to pull it off in full.
1) Trigger the underwater glitch
2) Go to the area off Santa Maria beach and wait for a Stuntplane to drop from the sky
3) Push it onto the beach
4) Put it in the El Corona garage.
A bit more details:
1) Since this is bad enough without a 3-4* wanted level, use this spot:
The fire marks the spot, - molotovs only work if they fall on dry ground
The area is rather high so approach it close to the bottom or the fall might hurt.
This area is unrestricted and allows easy access to Santa Maria beach. In fact the entire lot with the "69" truckstop (the S most building on the map) and the bit of grass directly N of it is unrestricted too, so you can go there by aircraft.
The road is restricted so if you want a vehicle you need to entice a vehicle to get on the grass to get it (piss off a cop in a Ranger for instance).
You can't get the cars out of truckstop without triggering 4*'s, - but do get a Hotdog if possible (CJ needs all the stamina he can get for part 2).
2) Aircraft do drop in the water from the sky, - types seen floating around (law and news excluded): Stuntplane, Rustler, Beagle, Cropduster. Obviously this step takes a lot of patience.
3) Aircraft in the water can be pushed onto the beach. I've tested it in 2 steps: An aircraft I drowned myself could be pushed along the seabed. A Stuntplane in shallow water could be pushed onto the beach (CJ swimming) and flown away.
A Rustler with wheels up could even be entered halfway up the beach and wheels could be extended before pushing it all the way (but I did that with a damage proofed Rustler which slid into the water on it's belly, so it might not work on a random one).
The Stuntplane is however very likely to drop onto it's back, - so it might be tricky to get it to turn the right side up when going from deep to shallow water.
4) Putting the Stuntplane into the garage should be practiced beforehand, - it might not be in a good state if you get this far.
I'd recommend landing on the wide area just W of El Corona and get out and beat down the fence at the end of the road.
You could land on the road but traffic starts spawning behind you after landing.
Surprisingly little of the plane needs to be inside the garage for it to be stored, - and putting it in too far makes it difficult to get back out. If the door won't close, - then test it by entering and exiting the safehouse.
Good luck to anyone trying it out