Photo

Your ideas for making fun of Saints Row

101 replies to this topic
bobdude100
  • bobdude100

PSN Mehoe123

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:24 AM

what the f*ck is wrong with you cock sucking mother f*ckers for making fun of saints row it was motha f*cking awesome and motha f*cking way better then san andreas, u fags really piss me off talking about saints row because its a atempt to beat gta, and it f*cking did beat san andreas you mother f*ckers

Hobo-Lord
  • Hobo-Lord

you jelly? yah u jelly

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:28 AM

I Have One....

SAINTS ROW
... The Saints Are Taking Out The Garbage, Starting With Them

matt_hrkac
  • matt_hrkac

Grove st OG!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (bobdude100 @ Jan 27 2008, 01:24)
what the f*ck is wrong with you cock sucking mother f*ckers for making fun of saints row it was motha f*cking awesome and motha f*cking way better then san andreas, u fags really piss me off talking about saints row because its a atempt to beat gta, and it f*cking did beat san andreas you mother f*ckers

ahh acturaly sanandreas was better that saints row
ok the graphics wernt the best but it was a winner in gameplay and originality get the word "originality" saints row had nothing that wasent copied from GTA sanandreas take this

sanandreas:
hoodlife
gangsta's
an up and comming gangbanger who must work with his homies to get back controll of the hood.

saints row
hood life
gangsta's
an up and comming gangbanger who must get back controll of the hood with his homies.

you see any difference?

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:38 AM Edited by nlitement, 27 January 2008 - 01:41 AM.

QUOTE (bobdude100 @ Jan 27 2008, 03:24)

SA got the highest rating from GameSpot that was ever given, lolpwnt, butthurt SR kiddie. I still don't understand what's so great about SR. It's a piece of sh*t, it's all about "g4ngst4z 4 life" bullsh*t. At least SA's gangsta theme has CHARACTER in it.

I mean, it's the most childish attempt at anything.. we could say that:

SA = nigga.
SR = wigga.

I mean, the gangs in SR are a joke. They're interracial. That never happens with gangs, sorry. Ooh, let's try to relate to the MoD3RN Urb4N YouTh with gangs and teach DIVERSITY, AWESOME! Also, your character is a fagtard, srsly. What's with all these wigger outfits and these retarded knee tucks? HAHAHA. And why are the graphics so ugly ass plastic looking? ANd why are the animations so terrible? And why are the ragdoll physics so outdated? And why does the game in general fail at being GTA? Because GTA has the f*cking CHARACTER and SOUL that NO OTHER clones will EVER match, SAVE Mafia.

Also, how many RRoDs have you had? I bet your first GTA was.. will be IV, your first "GTA" was SR, amirite? Because only people who know very little about the awesomeness of R.. the love. You don't feel the love, sorry. You're not part of our secret club

rahkstar2.gif << U = NOT THERE.

GTA was one of my first games on the PS. It's awesome, has always been, and will always be.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (nlitement @ Jan 27 2008, 02:38)

SA = nigga.
SR = wigga.

Thats the best said thing I've seen all year. biggrin.gif

No-one, and I mean no-one can come up with anything better than that, you nailed it.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Perhaps here things will be different

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:03 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 27 January 2008 - 02:15 AM.

QUOTE (bobdude100 @ Jan 27 2008, 12:24)

Someone's a bit angry.

Look Saints Row was a good game, but remember "motherf***er" it was on XBOX 360, and came out 2 years after SA so theoretically it "should've" beat SA in everything, but it didn't.

It's also funny to note that SA at the time was still using the GTA III engine from 3 years before. Saints Row was a brand new game on a (at that time) next gen console, and it could only just hang with a game based on a 4 year old engine, on older consoles Hahahhahah. You will want to hope SR2 doesn't get f***ed up the backside by GTA IV, because that's what it looks like will happen.

Anyway I reckon R* would be silly not to take the piss out of Saints Row, since it's the most blatant GTA clone ever created.

adrian949
  • adrian949

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (nlitement @ Jan 27 2008, 01:38)
QUOTE (bobdude100 @ Jan 27 2008, 03:24)

SA got the highest rating from GameSpot that was ever given, lolpwnt, butthurt SR kiddie. I still don't understand what's so great about SR. It's a piece of sh*t, it's all about "g4ngst4z 4 life" bullsh*t. At least SA's gangsta theme has CHARACTER in it.

I mean, it's the most childish attempt at anything.. we could say that:

SA = nigga.
SR = wigga.

I mean, the gangs in SR are a joke. They're interracial. That never happens with gangs, sorry. Ooh, let's try to relate to the MoD3RN Urb4N YouTh with gangs and teach DIVERSITY, AWESOME! Also, your character is a fagtard, srsly. What's with all these wigger outfits and these retarded knee tucks? HAHAHA. And why are the graphics so ugly ass plastic looking? ANd why are the animations so terrible? And why are the ragdoll physics so outdated? And why does the game in general fail at being GTA? Because GTA has the f*cking CHARACTER and SOUL that NO OTHER clones will EVER match, SAVE Mafia.

Also, how many RRoDs have you had? I bet your first GTA was.. will be IV, your first "GTA" was SR, amirite? Because only people who know very little about the awesomeness of R.. the love. You don't feel the love, sorry. You're not part of our secret club

rahkstar2.gif << U = NOT THERE.

GTA was one of my first games on the PS. It's awesome, has always been, and will always be.

ya, i think saints row represents the superficial part of being thug, gangster, or whatever, that surburban kids take in but GTA really gets the feel if the hood life way better than Saints row, An i hate how these Saints Row fan boys use the argument that Saints Row was so much better, well they are both on two different mediums and cant be compared together. Second of all it has completely copied. And when comparing games it should be done with the first games of each of the next gen era. Like its not even an argument to compare Saints Row and GTA, its almost like getting in a fight with a 7 year old kid they wont admit they are wrong

Saints Row Blows

matt_hrkac
  • matt_hrkac

Grove st OG!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Jan 27 2008, 02:03)
QUOTE (bobdude100 @ Jan 27 2008, 12:24)

Someone's a bit angry.

Look Saints Row was a good game, but remember "motherf***er" it was on XBOX 360, and came out 2 years after SA so theoretically it "should've" beat SA in everything, but it didn't.

It's also funny to note that SA at the time was still using the GTA III engine from 3 years before. Saints Row was a brand new game on a (at that time) next gen console, and it could only just hang with a game based on a 4 year old engine, on older consoles Hahahhahah. You will want to hope SR2 doesn't get f***ed up the backside by GTA IV, because that's what it looks like will happen.

Anyway I reckon R* would be silly not to take the piss out of Saints Row, since it's the most blatant GTA clone ever created.

just because a game is on the Xbox 360 doesent meen that it is better then a current generation game.
saints row has hardy any originality and yes saints row did come out 2 years after sanandreas.
and another thing i was reading a gaming magazine i saw screen shots of "saints row" when i first saw them i thougt to myself "hey thats sanandreas" but i read the prevew and thought "you have got to be kidding me, thats just a clone of GTA sanandreas" it was the most same lookalike of GTA sanandreas i have ever seen,
(you have got to forgive true crime streets of LA because they did come up with the ghetto theme and street life) but sanandreas did what no other game did.

and you are saying that saints row is a brand new game?
well all games found on a major retailers shelf are brand new...
wait you meen the graphics?
sure saints row have better graphics
but it will never beat the originality (theres the word again dozingoff.gif ) and the gameplay that is GTA!

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:48 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 27 January 2008 - 04:54 AM.

QUOTE (matt_hrkac @ Jan 27 2008, 14:47)
just because a game is on the Xbox 360 doesent meen that it is better then a current generation game.
saints row has hardy any originality and yes saints row did come out 2 years after sanandreas.
and another thing i was reading a gaming magazine i saw screen shots of "saints row" when i first saw them i thougt to myself "hey thats sanandreas" but i read the prevew and thought "you have got to be kidding me, thats just a clone of GTA sanandreas" it was the most same lookalike of GTA sanandreas i have ever seen,
(you have got to forgive true crime streets of LA because they did come up with the ghetto theme and street life) but sanandreas did what no other game did.

but it will never beat the originality (theres the word again dozingoff.gif ) and the gameplay that is GTA!

Think you may have missed the point I was trying to make mate.

What I was saying in theory Saints Row should've handed SA its ass, having come out 2 years later, and having the advantage of next gen technology, but it didn't.

By brand new game, I mean it was new as in it was a first for the particular company.

Not sure if you're confused with whether I'm praising Saints Row, because I'm not.

matt_hrkac
  • matt_hrkac

Grove st OG!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Jan 27 2008, 04:48)
QUOTE (matt_hrkac @ Jan 27 2008, 14:47)

Think you may have missed the point I was trying to make mate.

What I was saying in theory Saints Row should've handed SA its ass, having come out 2 years later, and having the advantage of next gen technology, but it didn't.

By brand new game, I mean it was new as in it was a first for the particular company.

Not sure if you're confused whether I'm praising Saints Row, because I'm not.

ohh so your saying saints row wold have the advantage but it did not? sly.gif

i have to agree with you on that now. biggrin.gif

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:59 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 27 January 2008 - 05:02 AM.

QUOTE (matt_hrkac @ Jan 27 2008, 15:56)
ohh so your saying saints row wold have the advantage but it did not? sly.gif

i have to agree with you on that now. biggrin.gif

Yep exactly what I'm saying. icon14.gif

Anyway I love the "Saints blow" idea.

Hey I wonder if SR2 will make fun of GTA?

Jimmarn
  • Jimmarn

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (geomy @ Jun 6 2007, 21:56)
Liberty Tree Headline:

Saints Blow!

More Sex scandals rock the Church.

lol lol.gif that wasn't to bad..

1 user(s) are reading this topic