Official "What are you playing now?" thread

2,271 replies to this topic
-Jing-
  • -Jing-

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Got Dragon's Dogma for PS4. This like a drug to me in ways I cant explain. I wanna play something else or GTA, but I see DD on here and decide to play an hour.

Then the hour turns to 4 hours. Maybe Mario can take me away from it once it drops.

Dwnld
  • Dwnld

Titles are useless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Second playthrough of Mass Effect: Andromeda. Aiming for 100 % but it seems unlikely, because I don't have the needed self-discipline to finish side missions due they don't move the romance progress forwards.

Oh and I just finished all previous games of the franchise. I miss Normandy SR-2.

AtomicDarling
  • AtomicDarling

The Girl with the Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I keep getting pulled back to silly time-wasters like Euro-Truck Sim 2, The Sims 4, Prison Architect, Rimworld... I just seem to bounce between em all.

fashion
  • fashion

f*ck you microtransactions

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

Biggest dilemma of the century: should I play AC Origins or Shadow of War this evening? What about the weeks after? Will I switch up the games every day or play both games 1-2 hours a day?

Goodbye social life.

GTA3Claude
  • GTA3Claude

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

Why not altering between both games ?

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

If anyone wants to hit up How To Survive on XB1 drop me a line. It's been a while since I played a zombie game, but this one feels like it'd be cool in co-op. I'll even subscribe to XBL just for you.:p

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

ELEX. Played around 12 hours of the game. The atmosphere, and the map is absolutely brilliant. It needs some serious patching though. Nice game!

• Mister Pink likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 3 weeks ago

the hunter: call of the wild Medved taïga dlc has amazing graphics

4y26ZgM.jpg

7NViPsX.jpg

Qe1O0No.jpg

VZQYM6A.jpg

• Mister Pink, The N. Bellic Man and Thugazi like this

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. Holy crap this might be my game of the year. It's even better than the previous one I think. I can't remember everything that happened in the New Order, but it feels like the campaign in this one is better paced. There's no overly lengthy sections where you're stripped from your guns and the story remains a lot more compelling with surprises as well as good drama and comedy throughout. All the characters are great, even the little discussions between random people are so interesting to listen to.

Gameplay-wise I think it feels about the same as TNO, which isn't bad since it was already really good. I find it maybe a bit easier to run and gun in this one tho and I think I picked the same difficulty level in both games.

Really damn good game. Definitely recommend picking it up.
  • Mister Pink likes this

Justklt95
  • Justklt95

I'm a potato

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Justklt95, 2 weeks ago.

I've been playing Destiny 2 a ton lately. I've already hit max power on my huntress, I still have to get my Warlock and titan to 305, but my Warlock is only 1 price away and my titan is 301. Ive been farming to get my clan to level 6, which I got it there last night...and just about a month before season 2 comes in...and it will all reset to better perks...

Say whatever you want and the game, I find it fun and fun to play with friends regardless. I look forward to the new content coming next month

I've been going back and forth from Destiny to GTA also, gta hinestly gets bland after awhile...and when you're broke and tried of grinding...i think Gta is more of a grind than Destiny

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by anthony, A week ago.

Need for Speed Carbon, can't wait to unlock Colin to fully use Autosculpt and Assassin's Creed Black Flag omg; what a f*cking blast.
  • fashion likes this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A week ago

Mario O, AC Origins and GT Sport

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted A week ago Edited by toxluv, 6 days ago.

Tryna get the Platinum award in all MP3's "Score Attack" missions and playing some good ol' RDR - what a masterpiece! RDRII better live up to its predecessor.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Bought the definitive edition of MGS5 last week. After getting all the trophies in Ground Zeroes, I moved on to Phantom Pain. So far it's been really great

• Mister Pink likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Downloaded Firewatch and played it for a bit. It was really interesting and has an engaging storyline. Now I am downloading Watch Dogs 2 and I fear I will never play Firewatch again.

Mukkus
  • Mukkus

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Batman Arkham Knight now. Asylum and Arkham City were awesome if you're into Splinter Cell or Tomb Raider type games with plenty of kung fu mixed in
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

fashion
  • fashion

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 5 days ago

I usually switch between 2-3 different games and don't want to play AC Origins all the time so I started replaying The Last of Us on hard difficulty.

...aaaaand I'm at the hotel in Pittsburgh.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 5 days ago

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

Still trying to find the perfect mapping setting. Bad part is, for some stupid reason picking up Knives doesn't seem to work in the PC version. Are these things unavailable for PC'ers or what?

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Been playing the Elder Scrolls Online with a friend. I wasn't really interested in it before, but we got it from Humble Monthly so we gave it a shot. What surprises me is how damn easy the game is, at least so far. I barely ever die or have to use any consumables and you can easily get good gear just by queuing to a dungeon which often puts you in a group with players who are way above you in level and can make the dungeon super easy. Not to mention that the dungeons scale to your level so you can just farm them to get good rare gear(the scaling doesn't seem to stop high level players from steamrolling the early dungeons tho). Also it's really frustrating that you can't just have the same quests progression for your entire group, most of the time every individual player has to do the same sh*t. And I wish you could have more abilities in your hotbar at the same time.

I do hope the game becomes more challenging at later levels, because right now the combat gets kinda boring with me just spamming the same moves over and over. 

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

I just recently discovered how awesome Lego games are.
Bought Lego Ninjago today after watching the movie in which Jackie Chan was in lol and Im going to get Lego Marvel Heroes 2 in 3 days as well among with Star Wars Payfront 2.

fashion
  • fashion

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago

^Lego City Undercover is the best lego game imo. Played the sh*t out of it with my brother. It's a GTA clone where you play as a cop and go.. undercover. Not only that, it's actually an original story and not a movie game. They rereleased it on current gen too, I think.
The other games are more like sidescrollers but crazy fun in co-op. But I only played the first Batman game and only the demos of some others.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Started playing the game Freedom Fighters as a break from my recent play through of ELEX.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users