Photo

Official "What are you playing now?" thread

2,226 replies to this topic
Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

Finished New Vegas yesterday, and the last mission wasn't as good as i expected.
I know, the game isn't new, there are technical limitations and other stuff... but I expected more from the last BIG DAM BATTLE.

i went with Yesman and the securitrons, and it went like this:

Spoiler

I agree with that, it was all a little underwhelming. What really got me though was
Spoiler
Still a great game though with plenty of replay value.
  • Payne Killer likes this

m8son
  • m8son

Boom goes the dynamite!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

Just beat GTA IV for the 2nd time on pc, probably 8th or 9th time overall.  About to go onto Lost and Damned again

• Mister Pink and Algonquin Assassin like this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:43 PM

Haven't been able to break myself away from Breath Of The Wild, which for me is a very rare thing as I tend to swap games every 10 minutes. It's not even the fact it's a Zelda game, it's for the simple fact that it's quite possibly one of the best games to be ever made - The insane amount of detail that has gone in to everything is amazing.

• Mister Pink likes this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

All I hear about the new Zelda is good stuff. I could borrow a Wii U from my brother but should inform myself about the differences between the Switch and Wii U versions. Not planning to play it anytime soon though as I gotta work on that huge backlog of mine.

Finished Dishonored 2 today. At first when the ending cutscene rolled I thought it's going to be a great ending because of the New Vegas-like sliders. But guess what. Sliders were over after 10 seconds. That's a f*cking shame. Game had quite a decent amount of player choices but ended incredibly lame IMO.

Doom's resting in my backlog, while I redownloaded an indie walking simulator/horror game SOMA. Couldn't get into it when I bought it a while back so I figured I give it another try.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

DH2 ending was a little disappointing yeah. Your choices had a much bigger impact on the final mission in the 1st game.

I've been playing Starbound with a friend. Never played Terraria, but I think it's pretty much that except that you have a spaceship and you can visit different planets. I always really enjoy the basebuilding in these types of games. It's just really satisfying to make a really nice looking base and getting all your crafting stations, farming, loot and stuff set up. The game is still in early access and I'm not sure how much more content there really is to it, I think we've already crafted some of the end game gear.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

I'm playing through Grim Fandango Remastered. Funnily enough I've never heard of this game before until it was brought up in one of my games design lectures and thought it looked cool/interesting. Love the art style and quirky humour.:)

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:19 AM

All I hear about the new Zelda is good stuff. I could borrow a Wii U from my brother but should inform myself about the differences between the Switch and Wii U versions. Not planning to play it anytime soon though as I gotta work on that huge backlog of mine.

I believe the only real difference between the 2 versions is some very minor graphical differences, which apparently is so minor you'd have to be anal for it to bother you, but apart from that, I believe they tried as best as possible to make the versions as close to each other as possible. Obviously it helps to an extent, but this game is a whole world apart from previous titles in the series that I wouldn't even say you'd have to be a hardcore fan (obviously it helps for the story, characters and whatnot), but the game itself is so visually stunning, and the game itself is really balancing on the edge of perfection. Bar a few things that only hardcore fans moan about, I couldn't recommend the game anymore.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:05 PM

State of Decay Breakdown. I just keep getting pulled back into playing it. The sense of fear is real when it's dark, you've just climbed up a small cliff from a river, and you hear the scream of a feral zombie as you run to your car nearby that's loaded with materials.

Almost pissed myself.
  • anthony likes this

Zyo
  • Zyo

GTAF Crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Scotland

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:01 PM

"Left for Dead" 1+2, Steam sale £2. It's incredibly good fun.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

Finished CoD Black Ops 1 in just 3 days. The story was amazing! The best game I've ever played.

anthony
  • anthony

Nobody cares, nobody f*cking cares.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:48 AM Edited by anthony, 06 July 2017 - 08:58 AM.

Started Just Cause 2 yesterday night, a blast; the map is f*cking huge with a lot of to see, river, big city, small village, desert, forest, snowy mountain, temple and more I guess it's crazy, and the layout is pretty good, lot of trees and grass, I don't think I saw a weird empty place without props for now (don't saw much of the map lol).

I love how you can see the poor local people trying to survive and on the other side, the army and factions killing each other lmao, pretty cool how they don't even watch for you if you don't interfer in their business, you can eat popcorn and watch the massacre.

Oh and the game is actually pretty, the colours and how the light change, pretty good; I love the day/night cycle, too bad it's a bit short.
  • Mister Pink and JON22 like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

Lol I just checked out Just Cause 2 gameplay. I didn't know Panau was set in Southeast Asia. They also used some names, words, and 'word particle' but with incorrect pronunciation. They should've scouted some VA from down here.

Still though, this is interesting. Unfortunately, Rico here sound and act like douchebag. I like JC3 humble Rico better.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The new age of Bowling is here!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:29 PM Edited by B Dawg, 06 July 2017 - 04:38 PM.

Test Drive Unlimited, Multiplayer Point To Point races with a dude. Pretty damn fun. Found a dude driving the same Jaguar XJ220 at the race track, so we started racing across the island. I was winning more races despite him having an upgraded one (I keep my cars unupgraded so that singleplayer races aren't too easy). Despite that, he switched to an unupgraded one as well, what a nice dude.

• Mister Pink likes this

Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

Andolini Mafia Family - Blood is thicker than Water

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:44 PM

Playing through Horizon Zero Dawn, which came bundled with my new PS4. Enjoying thoroughly. After that it'll be Witcher 3 GOTY edition. Never played it so very excited.
  • Mister Pink likes this

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:59 AM

Playing through Horizon Zero Dawn, which came bundled with my new PS4. Enjoying thoroughly. After that it'll be Witcher 3 GOTY edition. Never played it so very excited.

You're in for a real treat with Witcher.

Finishing up my second playthrough of Mafia 3, cleaning up some trophies. Then I'll move onto Hitman that I bought in the recent PSN sale.

• Mister Pink likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Well I just bought the Resident Evil Remake HD Remake, while it had 60% off it on the xbox store. So, I should play that soon.

I haven't actually played Remake before; just the original RE1 on PS1 (and of course the other games). I've heard good things about it though.

• KilnerLUFC and Wu-Tang Forever like this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:53 PM Edited by fashion, 09 July 2017 - 05:54 PM.

What is a person doing that has FC Primal, The Crew, DOOM, GR Wildlands, Bloodborne, Witcher 3 NG+ and other titles left to finish? He replays Nier Automata.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:46 PM

GTA Vice City, it's been a while since I've played it. Nostalgia mode: On.

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:50 AM Edited by anthony, 11 July 2017 - 10:13 AM.

Ultimate spider man, a blast.

Edit: started spiderman 3 ps2/psp version on emulator, amazing; the swinging is almost like gold and the city feel truly alive, goin to launch vice city stories roght now too, never played it.

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

Fallout 3

"hey, the vault hates you and you should..."

kill everyone in sight

"hey stranger, do you want to nuke a tow..."

Town nuked,

"hey, there's a problem with some zomb..."

zombie destroyed

I love this game XD XD XD

• anthony and Wu-Tang Forever like this

Orenai
  • Orenai

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

Now I am playing roulette game

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

I was struggling this afternoon for running Spider-Man 2 on PCSX2, drive me crazy so I throw all away then I downloaded dolphin emulator (gamecube), launched SM2 without touching any settings, and BOOM, 60fps without any problem, I was so happy lmao. 10 years I didnt play it, its going to be a blast!

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

I'm Playing Just Cause 2   :^:

• anthony and Aftab like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:34 PM Edited by Matrelith, 15 July 2017 - 01:35 PM.

$_35.JPG?set_id=2

Found my old Gameboy Advance SP with the Pokémon TCG in it last week. After playing a few matches I'm officially hooked again, I forgot how fun this game could be. 

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:57 PM Edited by fashion, 15 July 2017 - 04:59 PM.

Finished Nier Automata a second time today, meaning I've repeated all three playthroughs for a second time. I cheated though, as I was busy hunting for all weapons, unit data and archives and wanted to refresh the story and to make use of my smexy DLC outfit. Meaning I was fighting at lvl 80 fighting lvl 1 enemies at the beginning. Shame there's no full NG+, the only way to conmpletely restart while keeping your lvl and gear is by chapter select. I don't mind though as I wanted to just refresh the story.

I'm already planning my third playthrough, starting completely from scratch. I f*cking love this game. I'm obsessed with it.
  • spaceshape likes this

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

drink bleach, mf!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

I am Playin' CSGO.

Best Eports game.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

Forza Motorsport 4. I played all the game in the series in order and I love the way these games have evolved over the years.
  • KilnerLUFC likes this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

again I´m playing "World of Warships" using my flagship the legenday german beast the "Bismarck" I love her!

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:12 AM

Hitman 2016. Safe to say a part of me regrets not picking this up sooner, and the fact I paid 17.99, cause I'm having an absolute blast.

The replayability is off the charts.

Wu-Tang Forever
  • Wu-Tang Forever

Since I'm not popular, I'll post on a video game forum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

* Assassin's Creed III - Continuing my playthrough of the series in their chronological (historical) order. This is actually my first time playing III right after Rogue, and it's really cool - Achilles' portrayal here is even more poignant with the memory of Rogue fresh in my mind. Some of the flaws are becoming more apparent to me right after playing a bunch of objectively better games of the series (in particular, the stealth is pretty crummy), but I still love the hell out of this game and am having a ton of fun. I've even wrapped my head around the kinda obtuse crafting and convoy systems and have been raking in dough from selling pelts and crafted myself a sweet War Tomahawk. In my previous playthroughs I never changed from Connor's default tomahawk since it's so iconic, but the War Tomahawk is awesome.

* Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Started a new playthrough for a fresher start to take things a little slower. Not that far in, just taking my time exploring the introductory area and doing side missions. Maybe the repetition will set in later on, but I'm still really loving this game (even in solo) and it's ticking so many boxes for me. (But then, I'm a sucker for the Ubisoft Open World Formula :p) And really, this game's f*cking map blows my mind. Yeah it's got a lot of empty space, and it takes forever to get anywhere (fast travel is a godsend), but oh my GOD is it stunning. Vast, packed with variety, so much cool stuff you can see and do. And I ventured way up north to the "Death Road" and while it doesn't seem as terrifyingly dangerous as the real thing, it's still pretty cool. 

* Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy - I beat Crash 2 and now am a ways into Warped. I forgot how much I hated those damn motorcycle levels, haha. But the rest of the game is as good as ever. I've also started playing as Coco every other level with this game, and it's really cool how they greatly expanded her role as a playable character - yeah she plays identically to Crash, but has her own unique animations and is just adorable. 

* The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Okay, long story. I got this game for Christmas '15, but could never really get into it, partly because it was buried under a lot of other games and partly because I found it so daunting (which it is, this is a huuuuuuuuuuge f*cking game). A little while later I bought The Witcher 2 so I could become more familiar with the world, characters and general play style, and was really digging it, but I made a choice I realized wouldn't effect The Witcher III as much as the other one would have and decided to start over, but couldn't get back into it. But a few days ago I got a Witcher itch and started up a new playthrough of III, and damn this game is clicking with me, especially since I've decided to take things much slower and do all the side stuff before progressing too far into the main quest. Not only is the gameplay really fun and deep, but the world is just gorgeous. Riding Roach around the White Orchard countryside gave me that Red Dead Redemption feeling that no other game has.

But... now that I've gotten into The Witcher III, I've gotten the urge to go back to The Witcher 2 and play through that first instead, so that I'd get the most out of III with all my choices from 2.

So... TLDR: Get Witcher III for Christmas. Play it some, but then get Witcher 2 and play through some of that. Then go back to Witcher III a while later and play through some of that. But THEN decide to go back to Witcher 2 to get the most out of Witcher III.

• Mister Pink, Algonquin Assassin, KilnerLUFC and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users