» «
Photo

Official "What are you playing now?" thread

1,966 replies to this topic
MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's the only CoD I've actually looked forward to playing. I mean I enjoyed playing through the campaigns of a couple of CoDs but this actually looked exciting to me.

The only COD games I've played are Modern Warfare, World At War, Black Ops and Ghosts. Ghosts is the only one I still own though.

I wasn't sure about Infinite Warfare due to the theme/setting, but it's getting more and more interesting each time I play. I also like that it's not completely linear. You get to choose which missions to do first.

It's a little more sandboxy which is cool.:)
  • Wu-Tang Forever likes this

NOSRacing_
  • NOSRacing_

I gotta go on vacation.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nfs underground 1

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

GTA: The Lost and Damned, baby - such a badass game!
  • B Dawg and Neon_Dreaming like this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

I finished Infinite Warfare. Great game IMO. Now I'm onto The Last Of Us: Remastered, continuing Resident Evil 7 and GTA IV in between.
  • Wu-Tang Forever likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Computerwelt

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted A week ago

Still getting stuck in to Wildlands and have an urge to return to GTA but only if it's with a group like an MC group. Also put Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on hold and I'm getting an urge to continue with The Witcher 3. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted A week ago

Jeez Pink, how can you have so many games on the go at one time? I get itchy if I don't finish a game before starting the next one (unless it's pure sh*te and I don't want to bother finishing it). 

Just about to finish Horizon: Zero Dawn, then probably the next thing I'll play is ME:Andromeda. Although the missus won't be able to play it until April she says, and she was going to pick it up, so... might just have to play something else for a bit. 

I've been thinking about playing Witcher 3 again as I never played any of the DLCs, but it's SO MUCH GAME, I'm not sure I can get back into that world just yet. I can't be enslaved by the Gwent again. 

I suppose I could dig back into For Honor for a while. 

Hakuma
  • Hakuma

The Spirits

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Actually playing and enjoying The Last of Us.

• boyy likes this

YocIedecic
  • YocIedecic

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

At the moment im in chapter 2 Of Super danganronpa 2 and also replaying GTA Vice City because i can never get enough of that game... :r*: On my work computer, I've been playing Atlantis-queen a lot more now.

Im also playing a fangame based on a youtuber: Nicob s bizzarre adventure. Certainly recommended :^:

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Started playing the new Zelda on my Wii U that's mostly been gathering dust in the last few years. As someone who mostly plays on PC nowadays, the low resolution and huge amount of aliasing really bothered me when I started playing and sorta made me wish I had bought a Switch to play this with. But I got used to it after a while. Didn't play it for too long, but it seems really fun so far. Idk how heavy this game is on the RPG side of things yet, but it definitely seems a bit more sandboxy than games like Witcher 3 and Skyrim since you can mess around with physics objects and fire and such which makes the combat more interesting too, because you can for example kill enemies by pushing a giant boulder down from the top of a hill. I also like that you can disarm enemies and they have to run over to get their weapon back giving you a brief window to smack them for free. I've noticed that sometimes the enemies don't actually have weapons in their hand when they're just chilling at a campfire before I alert, I wonder if you could sneak and steal their weapons before they notice you? I'll have to try that.

Not much else to say so far tho one complaint I have is that aiming the bow with the pro controller sucks ass, the threshold of how much you need to push the thumbstick to move the crosshair at all is way too high and when it moves it moves too fast. I actually found it easier to aim at one point by walking left and right instead of actually turning the bow. I changed the camera sensitivity to very fast earlier and idk if that changes bow aiming speed as well, but if it does then that's pretty sh*tty because the normal 3rd person camera is way too slow on lower settings.

Achlys
  • Achlys

Penis Flytrap

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

Replaying Manhunt on Hardcore mode.
  • Payne Killer likes this

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted A week ago Edited by toxluv, A week ago.

Replaying Manhunt on Hardcore mode.

Good luck with that, especially if you tryna getting 5 stars rating in all levels.

boyy
  • boyy

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted A week ago

Max Payne. It's starting to irritate me. Why does respawning take almost an entire minute? Why am I allowed to skip cutscenes only sometimes? At least give me a free freaking painkiller after my 16th failed attempt. Game design couldn't have been this poor in 2003.

Though the story is worth it I suppose.

• Payne Killer likes this

m8son
  • m8son

Boom goes the dynamite!

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by m8son, A week ago.

Been replaying through Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld this past week.  These games are so much better than the new Tomb Raiders, the new ones are okay but seem like they copied way too much from Uncharted. Whereas the old games had their own style to the gameplay.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted A week ago

Jeez Pink, how can you have so many games on the go at one time? I get itchy if I don't finish a game before starting the next one (unless it's pure sh*te and I don't want to bother finishing it). 

I applaud you for sticking to one game to be honest :p

What I play pretty much daily now;

- Mount & Blade: Warband (definitely taking up most of the time)

- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

- Millenium Racer Y2K Fighters

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (finally started this after buying it, starting to enjoy it)

- Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (getting close to the end but my character build f*cked up so I'm not looking forward to this, luckily there's cheats)

- Steep

- For Honor (daily quests only pretty much).

- World of Warcraft

luisniko
  • luisniko

tango down y'all

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by luisniko, 6 days ago.

Same. lol

I would feel bad for days literally.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago

I S-Ranked End Of The World in Sonic 06 today. Feels good man.

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

The Fear Of Losing It.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on 360. This game is f*cking fun, good story and the comic book cutscenes are awesome. Can't believe I shrugged it off.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users