Car license plate glitched?

4 replies to this topic
Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:58 PM

Hi everyone. This topic I made is just to confirm something. Do some of R* cars have glitched license plates? I have noticed that you can't change some cars license plates through scm, like the Picador or the Bullet. So, Ryder's car was supposed to have SHERM or something written in his car's plate, but just shows random numbers like any other vehicle.

So, are some cars licence plates glitched?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

No glitch. If you see Ryder's car there, it's a result of a random car generator. Go to play Catalyst (for example) and his Picador says SHERM.

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

You're right, I didn't notice that some cars have license plates in the front aswell. However, as soon as I hit the the front or the back bumper into something, the plate immediatly turns into a random generated one. Now tell me this isn't a glitch.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:18 PM

It's not a glitch. Apparently, they didn't think it through to the point of damaged models.

Hint: They drive the same wink.gif

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:59 AM

I noticed another license plate oddity. If you are driving the beat-up saddler, and break off the tailgate (where the license plate is held), the plate stays there floating in mid air. I had a pic, but my computer crashed before I saved it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users