• None

Posted 10 October 2007 - 05:37 PM

Would be ok if youy make some zombies that died like a week ago tounge.gif

Sgt. Sev3n
  • Sgt. Sev3n

Don't f*ck with the family.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:02 AM

the zombies are looking good. are you gonna make them run or walk? *cough* make em walk *cough* but anyways nice work. how many total unique zombies are you planning on creating?

Knowledge Novice
  • Knowledge Novice

* Extended Break *

• Members

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Sev3n @ Oct 10 2007, 21:02)
the zombies are looking good. are you gonna make them run or walk? *cough* make em walk *cough* but anyways nice work. how many total unique zombies are you planning on creating?

I have to say that I agree with Sgt. Sev3n. For me, if the zombies run it kind of takes away the thrill of "Oh my god! I'm being pursued by ZOMBIES!!" nervous.gif and replaces it with the frustration of "F*ck! One wrong turn and I get beaten to death by 50 bloody crackheads! I'm goin' to bed...." mad.gif

I've seen in an earlier post that someone mentioned creating some peds that seem to have died more recently than others. Perhaps the ones that are still 'fresh' should be able to move a bit faster. That way there will be a bit of variety without the player having to worry about constantly being killed by crack. . .heads. . . Being killed by crackheads.(It sounded funnier in my head. . .crack!) Sorry, just feelin' a lil manic t'day. notify.gif

P.S.
Thinking back on Resident Evil, with the spiders and such. Maybe some of the ped/zombies could have the ability to poison/infect the player with a successful attack. The player then would need to find/use an 'antidote' to remove the negative status. Just a stray thought. Later. rampage_ani.gif

Sgt. Sev3n
  • Sgt. Sev3n

• Members

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:40 PM

I agree with everything Knowledge Novice just said. I like the ideas of some running zombies and majority walking. Cause when you have a revolver or any standing gun you can only get about 2 cracks on a zombie if your lucky then you gotta get your ass outta the horde or your most likely done. i really like the idea of a slow infection taking away health. also just an idea that was gonna go into my zombie mod (i never really went through with getting into it and it was more like a boredom mod for my own use). but the idea is that the player puts there hand on there ear (like theyd be recieving a call or making one) and then a chopper comes in and swat come down the chopper ropes like when you get 3 wanted stars only instead of attacking you they fend off any incoming zombies and act as body guards. it would make a nice addition and shouldnt be that hard to implement (unless its hardcoded) correct me if im wrong. but anyways these are just wishes... take them or leave them. but either way keep up the great mod.

DimmuOfBodom666
  • DimmuOfBodom666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:15 AM

This is a great mod!, im not nagging or anything xD

But it would be cool if you could lock the car doors in the game, if it isn't to much trouble you should do that!

So hows the progress?

GOOD JOB cookie.gif devil.gif icon14.gif

DOB6

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:57 AM

But survivers (or people you rescue) wont be able to open the cars doors to get in with you if needed.

Make zombies dont get in your car, well dont pull you out.. like im doing in my mod.

DimmuOfBodom666
  • DimmuOfBodom666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:57 AM

They can come in if you lock up the doors again, you could like use ''L'' to lock/unlock, it would be cooler if they pulled you out, but they cant if you have a lock.

in long night its hard to get away in a vehicle without getting pulled out suicidal.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (DimmuOfBodom666 @ Oct 12 2007, 11:57)
They can come in if you lock up the doors again, you could like use ''L'' to lock/unlock, it would be cooler if they pulled you out, but they cant if you have a lock.

in long night its hard to get away in a vehicle without getting pulled out suicidal.gif

No, getting pulled out its a sh*t. Zombies dont open your car door and pull you out! they try to break the door! confused.gif

Knowledge Novice
  • Knowledge Novice

* Extended Break *

• Members

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (DimmuOfBodom666 @ Oct 11 2007, 20:15)
But it would be cool if you could lock the car doors in the game, if it isn't to much trouble you should do that!
CODE
020A: set car 0@ door status to  2
Setting door_status: 2=Locked/1=Unlocked. When I use this in a mod I usually set the doors to be locked when I first enter a vehicle, then check to see if the handbrake (or other key) is pressed. If it is, then the doors are unlocked as long as that key is pressed. Once it's released the doors lock once again. This way you can allow other peds to enter when needed. And don't forget to set the doors to unlock once you exit the vehicle, otherwise you'll be locked out of your own car. Later. rampage_ani.gif

Undead
  • Undead

Space Monkey

• Members

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:03 AM

the car doors are locked, if you have a crowbar(new weapon) ; you can open any of these, and im working on the doorlock sistem biggrin.gif .... so the zombie-movement issue:

if i make them walk slow,its gonna have to be a crowd of them (30 maybe 40, on screen ) cos its going to be so easy if you had 10 slow zombies chasing you confused.gif ... if i make fast running zombies i can put something like 20 or 25 on screen, so its going to be a bit more difficult devil.gif

żlots of slow brainless zombies or a few fast running bastards?
its up to you ... whatsthat.gif
comment

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Undead @ Oct 12 2007, 22:03)
the car doors are locked, if you have a crowbar(new weapon) ; you can open any of these, and im working on the doorlock sistem biggrin.gif .... so the zombie-movement issue:

if i make them walk slow,its gonna have to be a crowd of them (30 maybe 40, on screen ) cos its going to be so easy if you had 10 slow zombies chasing you confused.gif ... if i make fast running zombies i can put something like 20 or 25 on screen, so its going to be a bit more difficult devil.gif

żlots of slow brainless zombies or a few fast running bastards?
its up to you ... whatsthat.gif
comment

a mix, some bastard and some crapy ones! smile.gif

DimmuOfBodom666
  • DimmuOfBodom666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:03 PM

Any updates? tounge2.gif

Sgt. Sev3n
  • Sgt. Sev3n

• Members

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:00 PM

once again i got bored and after having just watched RE: apocalypse i was in the mood to do a few zombie style works in photoshop. so ill post them here if you want them. personally i think the second one makes a good loadscreen.

user posted image
user posted image

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:31 AM

wow, i love the second one inlove.gif

Would be cool for my mod, it says 'Biohazard' tounge.gif

Sgt. Sev3n
  • Sgt. Sev3n

• Members

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:51 PM

merry christmas
user posted image

Therman
  • Therman

The Herman

• Members

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:13 PM

looks good smile.gif so any new updates?

Sgt. Sev3n
  • Sgt. Sev3n

• Members

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:27 PM

well now i'm gonna be doing all the zombies and have completed around 15 so far. and there will be about 50+ unique zombies or more depending on how bored i get of making them tounge2.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Sev3n @ Oct 24 2007, 19:27)
well now i'm gonna be doing all the zombies and have completed around 15 so far. and there will be about 50+ unique zombies or more depending on how bored i get of making them tounge2.gif

iIm goping to use that loadscreen maybe.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

Wow, this looks incredible. biggrin.gif

You need to release a demo. tounge.gif

Infamous Ob
  • Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

• Members

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

That game looks pretty good. But Im not a Resident Evil type of dude.

Undead
  • Undead

Space Monkey

• Members

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:46 AM

weeeelll... since the last update, im without internet confused.gif a huge storm...my adsl goes bananas and im out of internet cryani.gif
anyway this is gonna take a few weeks to be repair, confused.gif that doesnt stop the mod ,anyway , im still working on the code and some other particle sistems (you gonna love it inlove.gif ) i have made 5 mission so far . in this time out xD
-The doorlock sistem is completed and working smile.gif
-new Particle.cfg
-5 Full Missions
-Cs source Weapons ( By kinky biggrin.gif )

i stay on touch smile.gif

Hyuuga_Roxas
  • Hyuuga_Roxas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:50 AM

Keep at it man. I'm nearly wetting myself waiting for this mod to be finished biggrin.gif

Undead
  • Undead

Space Monkey

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

Adsl Just Fixed! smile.gif
user posted image

Sgt. Sev3n
  • Sgt. Sev3n

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:55 PM

nice pic. the flames look nice as does the famas replacement for the ruger. and its nice to see some ingame shots of my zombies lol some of them turned out kinda weird but o well whatsthat.gif

Undead
  • Undead

Space Monkey

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:09 AM

weeelll its been a looong looong time since my last post blush.gif
i went in a lot of troubles(school,blah blah ) that keep me away from my mod sad.gif
but im back again that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif
biggrin.gif with some sweet pictures biggrin.gif
TODAY: new ingame screen and.... a texture sample inlove.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Till Death do us apart notify.gif
(or the next post xD )

pulga[CRE]
  • pulga[CRE]

all fuctions Modder

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:48 AM