Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you kill people without any sense?

361 replies to this topic

Poll: Can you kill people without any sense? (617 member(s) have cast votes)

Can you kill people without any sense?

1. I will go nuts and kill everyone (293 votes [52.42%])

Percentage of vote: 52.42%

2. I'll kill only when I have to (245 votes [43.83%])

Percentage of vote: 43.83%

3. I won't kill at all (21 votes [3.76%])

Percentage of vote: 3.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote
TheCollector
  • TheCollector

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (jake whitehead @ May 27 2007, 19:06)
yes damn right hope, that kicks ass, what about a newborn baby in the hospital, it is just in this little plastic thing to moniter its breathing and such, but the mother owes you $30,000, you need to show her ure serios, thouights please?

Get out of here you sick freak.

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

hey its "hope" that said she can murder anyone

and u get out of here, your on a forum that is about ideas and suggestions for new gta and you cant handle talking about killing people, idiot, get out of this forum, NOW!

phs1234
  • phs1234

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (jake whitehead @ May 27 2007, 15:27)

and u get out of here, your on a forum that is about ideas and suggestions for new gta and you cant handle talking about killing people, idiot, get out of this forum, NOW!

God, who would even think about killing babies? He's right you are sick...

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

ow come on guys you really need to realise there is a huge difference between real life and a game

god some people cant seperate the two tounge.gif

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (jake whitehead @ May 27 2007, 14:40)
god some people cant seperate the two tounge.gif

...and some people post crap just to post...Just look how many locked topics there are.

deep:cover
  • deep:cover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

Lol @ 2 people who voted " I won't kill anyone at all"

And it won't make any difference to me, cos at the end of the day it's just a game, and I don't feel sorry or have feelings for virtual, fake people.

As for answering the poll, it depends how I'm feeling. If it's just a normal situation (doing missions, cruising around, etc), then I'll only kill people when I need to.
But if it's a situation where I feel really hyper....or bored, I'll just go mad and kill anyone I see - It's the most fun you can have in any game...

FallenSegal
  • FallenSegal

Video Game Fanboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

It's just a game so...

Kill them. Kill them all. Watch them all die slowly. Laugh atop a pile of rotting corpses as all walks of life stroll by. Make them act more realistically so that I may enjoy their suffering. Burn them. Break them. Kill them. Make them die. Make them die.

Happy Memorial Day! biggrin.gif

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

yes damn right hope, that kicks ass, what about a newborn baby in the hospital, it is just in this little plastic thing to moniter its breathing and such, but the mother owes you $30,000, you need to show her ure serios, thouights please?

Your mentally unstable mate see a therapist ok? colgate.gif

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (FallenSegal @ May 27 2007, 20:03)
It's just a game so...

Kill them. Kill them all. Watch them all die slowly. Laugh atop a pile of rotting corpses as all walks of life stroll by. Make them act more realistically so that I may enjoy their suffering. Burn them. Break them. Kill them. Make them die. Make them die.

Happy Memorial Day! biggrin.gif

Lol I thought that was funny. biggrin.gif

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

The Yardies

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

@ the 2 who want to kill babies

get a life you sick a-wipes. babies and children are innocent. i thank god that rockstar has great sense to not include that in a gta game.

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (deathdealer @ May 27 2007, 20:15)
@ the 2 who want to kill babies

get a life you sick a-wipes. babies and children are innocent. i thank god that rockstar has great sense to not include that in a gta game.

Yeah mate unfortunately they are people like that in here. colgate.gif We people with our heads screwed firmly in place have to put up with them with no help from the Mods at all. sigh.gif But don't worry I am working on a plan to get rid of them all... moto_whistle.gif

Wattafax
  • Wattafax

Guns don't kill people, death kills people!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

Killing children wouldn't make a difference to me, they're still peds and I probably wouldn't care to kill them. But imagine this situation: You're walking down the street, minding your own business and suddenly some kid runs by you and steals your wallet or some other stuff. Don't you want to catch him and just beat him to death? (of course I'm talking about the game biggrin.gif lol) You know what that is? It's REVENGE!

TheCollector
  • TheCollector

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (jake whitehead @ May 27 2007, 19:27)

Fortunately I have morals, something you won't get far in life without.
So be quiet.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (RoundTrip @ May 27 2007, 10:17)

Will you still cut corners to save 1 second in a car race and drive over 3 people?

Maybe the horn will actually work in GTAIV.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

I'll walk around the city pretending to be a normal person, then if say, someone says something funny to me, i'll kill them.

=D

cars358
  • cars358

The Driver

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:46 PM

i wont kill for no reaon but if sombody pisses me ill piss them up.

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:48 PM

My f*ck, the things I am hearing are ridiculous. sh*t about how babies and children are innocent. f*ck that, how should innocence matter? Basically, you're saying, if adults were innocent, than you wouldn't kill adults. Where do you draw the line? And how can innocence determine if they deserve to be killed? That's saying because you understand the world now, and even though you didn't commit any crimes, you just did some small superficial things, now you are worthy of death. There is no point, it's a game. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Someone mentioned, and I'm not sure if they were joking, about trying to remove people that think that killing babies/children in a video game is ok. What, can we not have our opinion? It's not like we harassed you. It's simply an opinion, directed at no one in particular. If you can't accept that, than leave, AND PLEASE, grow-up!

I'm sure a lot of you haven't matured yet, so I can give you more leeway. But still, you're not on a good start for life.

One last thing, just to make myself clear. I'm not going to kill anyone in real life, but I will kill anything in a video game. Fortunately for me, I understand the difference, and maybe you people don't, you're too immature to realize yet.

Kill babies, torture babies, rape babies, smash babies, burn babies, eat babies - it's all the same to me. In fact, I'd be glad if it was in a video game, I can't wait, and I hope I will see it one day. People need to understand babies, elderly, adults and teenagers are all equal. Babies are no more important than any other age group, and no more innocent. In fact, for this idea of innocence, it's bullsh*t, one day babies won't be so innocent. If I had a choice I'd rather kill a baby than an adult. Know why? Because f*cking babies aren't even conscious or aware. But an adult is. And if you say some sh*t like, "they have their whole life ahead of them." f*ck that, an adult already has established their life, where a baby won't even remember being a baby.

These are just some of my opinions. You'll probably find me to be the most liberal person ever. I have absolutely no morals on any sh*t, and no tolerance for ignorance like this. Some of you people need help, serious help. You need soul searching to do.

cars358
  • cars358

The Driver

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:54 PM

children in game yes icon14.gif what idiot would say no to that. die.gif children

FrozenFire
  • FrozenFire

Holy crap

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:55 PM Edited by FrozenFire, 27 May 2007 - 09:58 PM.

I find it pathetic that many of you are saying "OMG DEY ACT REAL I CANT KILL THEM" lol

They're not REAL people, so if you feel ashamed of yourself for killing them....maybe you're one of those people who gets life confused with games :\

I will have even MORE fun killing pedestrians in GTA IV if they have more dynamic behaviors.(ONOZ, IM THE DEVIL FOR WANTING TO KILL PROGRAMMED THINGS THAT ACT REAL)

EDIT: Hope is one of the few people here who understands things :]

TheCollector
  • TheCollector

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Hope @ May 27 2007, 21:48)
Kill babies, torture babies, rape babies, smash babies, burn babies, eat babies - it's all the same to me. In fact, I'd be glad if it was in a video game, I can't wait, and I hope I will see it one day.

Do you know how much I would pay to meet you?
Just so I could f*ck you up ? Sick freak.

"Some of you people need help, serious help."
I think it's you that's in need of the help.

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

Yes, I bet you would. You're just so angry at me! "Ahhh," you roar! "I'll beat his brains out!" Just because I have an opinion that's less common, even though, it's not even affecting you. You don't realize, you're just further displaying your ignorance. Me? I need help, take a look at yourself. I'm not the one saying I'm really going to hurt something in real life. You are! Speak for yourself..

TheCollector
  • TheCollector

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Hope @ May 27 2007, 22:29)
Yes, I bet you would. You're just so angry at me! "Ahhh," you roar! "I'll beat his brains out!" Just because I have an opinion that's less common, even though, it's not even affecting you. You don't realize, you're just further displaying your ignorance. Me? I need help, take a look at yourself. I'm not the one saying I'm really going to hurt something in real life. You are! Speak for yourself..

No, you see, you're the one wishing to rape and kill babies in a video game.
That, is sick.

It doesn't matter how realistic it is or how it's 'just a game'
It's still in your head you want to kill and rape babies.

No, you see, my beating of you would be more than justified. smile.gif

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:41 PM

look just relax, maybe hope is just comfortable knowing that this is a game and they wouldnt do it in real life, please people calm and relax.

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:42 PM

Sigh, this will amount to nothing. We both have our opinions, and this won't change anything. Oh well..

How is killing an adult, or any other age group different? They all are the same thing, just at different levels of awareness. It's not sick because it's not real. I wouldn't do it in real life, and just because I may want to do it in a game, doesn't mean I really want to do it. I'll tell you this, I find kids annoying. Particularly, how people present them. As if they are so innocent, so much more important. f*cking spare me from that sh*t.

White Flight
  • White Flight

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

I think going nuts and killing everybody kinda takes away the realism and the sensation of being in the game, at least if done early in the game. Ruins the experience imo.

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:14 PM

No one will be safe. End of story.

Tarack
  • Tarack

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:22 PM

Hope, your just a complete and utter tw*t. Yes thats right, the people with morales and think killing (and in your words ''raping'') babies is completely inappropriate and sick, we're the immature ones who need to grow up.

I tell you, i totally agree with TheCollector.

I must mature a bit more i think so that i want to play GTA so i can abuse children and make them suffer. And you ask how this is no worse than killing an innocent adult. Well for a start, a baby has no idea of what is going on, they have no chance to defend themselves. Whereas an adult does.

About people like me being immature, yeah cause saying this and i quote ''I'd love to go up to a pram, whip out my uzi and just aim into the pram and shoot'' thats just absolutely clever and really shows a maturity i lack...yeah right.

Dude im not gonna tell you to get help but your ''oppinion'' is absolutely disgusting. You are offending all people who have been abused in their lives and had loved ones abused. That is why im so against your bullsh*t.

So stfu, and dont tell me to grow up when it is so clearly you that needs to do so.

Thanks.

phs1234
  • phs1234

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Tarack @ May 27 2007, 19:22)
Hope, your just a complete and utter tw*t.  Yes thats right, the people with morales and think killing (and in your words ''raping'') babies is completely inappropriate and sick, we're the immature ones who need to grow up.

I must mature a bit more i think so that i want to play GTA so i can abuse children and make them suffer.  And you ask how this is no worse than killing an innocent adult.  Well for a start, a baby has no idea of what is going on, they have no chance to defend themselves.  Whereas an adult does.

About people like me being immature, yeah cause saying this and i quote ''I'd love to go up to a pram, whip out my uzi and just aim into the pram and shoot'' thats just absolutely clever and really shows a maturity i lack...yeah right.

Dude im not gonna tell you to get help but your ''oppinion'' is absolutely disgusting.  You are offending all people who have been abused in their lives and had loved ones abused.  That is why im so against your bullsh*t.

So stfu, and dont tell me to grow up when it is so clearly you that needs to do so.

Thanks.

user posted image

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

The Yardies

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Tarack @ May 27 2007, 23:22)
Hope, your just a complete and utter tw*t. Yes thats right, the people with morales and think killing (and in your words ''raping'') babies is completely inappropriate and sick, we're the immature ones who need to grow up.

I must mature a bit more i think so that i want to play GTA so i can abuse children and make them suffer. And you ask how this is no worse than killing an innocent adult. Well for a start, a baby has no idea of what is going on, they have no chance to defend themselves. Whereas an adult does.

Dude im not gonna tell you to get help but your ''oppinion'' is absolutely disgusting. You are offending all people who have been abused in their lives and had loved ones abused. That is why im so against your bullsh*t.

Thanks.

i second that. i find it funny that some people who condone killing and raping kids in videogames call us immature.
besides, rockstar made bully for getting rid of frustrations with kids.

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:34 PM

Wow, this sh*t is insane! Alright, maybe a baby can't defend itself. But, either can an elderly grandmother that I'm sure you've killed a couple of times. How does being able to defend yourself make you right for being killed? It makes no difference. That's a completely stupid reason for that you shouldn't be able to kill kids.

Yes, you are immature and unenlightened. You fail to understand the difference between real life and video game fun obviously. If Rockstar listened to you people, than there wouldn't even be GTA! Because, if you want, you can find a person offended at everything that is in GTA. There's no difference, just because it deals with a kid.

Good, I hope I have offended some people. I couldn't care less. If you're offended leave. But, leave knowing you haven't reached any enlightened perspective. I mean, come on, if you wanted - you could say anything a little offensive, and someone would be offended. I guess you just shouldn't say anything at all, since you know someone will be offended, somewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users