Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you kill people without any sense?

361 replies to this topic

Poll: Can you kill people without any sense? (617 member(s) have cast votes)

Can you kill people without any sense?

1. I will go nuts and kill everyone (293 votes [52.42%])

Percentage of vote: 52.42%

2. I'll kill only when I have to (245 votes [43.83%])

Percentage of vote: 43.83%

3. I won't kill at all (21 votes [3.76%])

Percentage of vote: 3.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Molotiv @ May 27 2007, 14:14)
I kill, iff I have to. And usally I always have to.

I make up stories for people who run away from me or something. Follow them etc etc, in the end I always kill em....cous I have to biggrin.gif

Me too.

I like to assume some role and stalk a person and then bam! I hope there'll be som nice new weapons to aid me in my sick little fantasies. HHAHAHA.

I GTA IV I can only imagine me (Niko) stalking someone down late at night in the subway, or following someone late at night at the docks, make sure no one else is around then pulling out my knife and slashing someone to death. If I notice there are any witnesses I will murder them too. Hop back in my car and cruise off slowly like nothing happened. devil.gif

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

QUOTE (Bill_Bones @ May 27 2007, 14:42)
I hope there are children in the game so you can kill them too. Would be immense if there were babies in prams you could push down stairs or under cars!!!

lol.gif lol.gif xmas.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif devil.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

That kind of crap is stupid to say, even on the Internet. You're not funny and neither is your stupid post. Grow up. icon14.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

I hope there are children in the game so you can kill them too. Would be immense if there were babies in prams you could push down stairs or under cars!!!

I really lolled while reading that biggrin.gif

BTW thanks for the poll...

Meaby I go nuts few times and drive over few people tounge.gif

Tarack
  • Tarack

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

I like to take my anger or stress of the day and throw it at the pedestrians in GTA...seriously it's a game and im not concerned about feeling guilty if i blow someone up, infact i usually laugh. Sure it might be considered sick, but isn't stealing someone's car sick too, your taking something that doesn't belong to you, that person worked his guts out for that car it had memories...right...see where im going with this?

A few of you are going to deep with the implications of the game. ''I wont kill peds if i dont have too'' when would you actually have too? you could drive around the city at the speed limit and be a good law abiding citizen in GTA if you wanted too...i bet you dont tho...

All im trying to say is that if you are concerned about the npc's feelings or your own guilt from this game, dont play it...it's designed to be sick and to let you have freedom to do as you wish...im not saying ''zomg liek, you HAVE to shoot every1!!!'' cause thats non of my business how you play but dont let yourself feel guilty about a game. It's all coding and non-reality. Enjoy what you would never do in the real world.

p.s this is not a flame towards anyone so do not take offence

Bill_Bones
  • Bill_Bones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

Why is it any worse pushing a baby under a car than throwing a guy out of a building?

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Bill_Bones @ May 27 2007, 14:46)
Why is it any worse pushing a baby under a car than throwing a guy out of a building?

Babys don't even get things like we do, they have no friends and so on. So let's do little prank to baby's mom and kill baby devil.gif

Tarack
  • Tarack

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:49 PM

yeah mate cause killing kids is just so fking funny. I dont mind the freedom in GTA or daft stuff but thats just purely sick, and before anyone says it, i dont give a sh*t if ''It's just a game'' there's some things that are best left alone.

So please, stop putting out this crap

Tarack
  • Tarack

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ May 27 2007, 14:48)
QUOTE (Bill_Bones @ May 27 2007, 14:46)

Babys don't even get things like we do, they have no friends and so on. So let's do little prank to baby's mom and kill baby devil.gif

and seriously wtf. you just proved why this idea shouldn't be implemented. Babies are innocent completely, have no place in a violent game.

Mods, could you lock this topic now, it's gone from being a good discussion to purely ridiculous

Bill_Bones
  • Bill_Bones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

If they include it, i hope they do it properly - - like having sound effects for their bones cracking and organs squishing.

die.gif baby die.gif

lol
lol.gif tounge.gif lol.gif cookie.gif

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

smile.gif Bill, I strongly suggest you knock it off.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

I'd be cool to see dad say bye bye to his 7 years old boy and then I cut the corner and drive over him devil.gif hahahahah devil.gif

Bill_Bones
  • Bill_Bones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ May 27 2007, 14:54)
I'd be cool to see dad say bye bye to his 7 years old boy and then I cut the corner and drive over him devil.gif hahahahah devil.gif

lol

have a cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

tounge.gif lol.gif tounge.gif lol.gif wink.gif

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

i always try to play reallisticaly, so maybe i won't go on killing sprees but if i'm really bored, why not?

On the killing kids i don't know what's so fun about that, i mean, it's cool to shoot some dumb rasta, biker or pizza boy but a small boy i think it really get's freaky.

What's next?, people will get tired of hookers and demand child prostitutes? confused.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ May 27 2007, 15:06)
i always try to play reallisticaly, so maybe i won't go on killing sprees but if i'm really bored, why not?

On the killing kids i don't know what's so fun about that, i mean, it's cool to shoot some dumb rasta, biker or pizza boy but a small boy i think it really get's freaky.

What's next?, people will get tired of hookers and demand child prostitutes? confused.gif

I try play realistic too... And you HAVE TO play realistic on gta IV though... just kidding those killing kids biggrin.gif
I don't wanna kill anyone inlove.gif

Sinful
  • Sinful

Still, I show my face up here.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:20 PM

Well, yeah...

I loved to do it in GTA3. All the whole members flying around thing was pretty fun. Shame they took it out in VC sad.gif
Hope they give us something as fun as GTA3 biggrin.gif

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

i totally agree with bill bones, its a game and i can draw a line between the game and real life, i would definatly run up to a pram, wipp out my uzi and point it directly into the pram and open fire then shoot mother in kneecap.

this would be hilarios, this is because its not ral life.

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

Got my own theme music, plays wherever I are.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:48 PM

I think that killing babies is a little too extreme... confused.gif

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:57 PM

I voted kill only when I have to. biggrin.gif I also noticed one person(nutter) voted wont kill at all. lol.gif Whoever that is should be ashamed and should hope we don't find where he lives otherwise well.... we might have to get him... ph34r.gif suicidal.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (gtaIV_fan @ May 27 2007, 17:57)
I voted kill only when I have to. biggrin.gif I also noticed one person(nutter) voted wont kill at all. lol.gif Whoever that is should be ashamed and should hope we don't find where he lives otherwise well.... we might have to get him... ph34r.gif suicidal.gif

He/she may just want to do some sightseeings and drive cars... And meaby kick some pedastrian ass but won't kill 'em biggrin.gif

I voted kill only when have to too....

bigg z
  • bigg z

Things will be different...

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

jake whitehead and bill bones are really scaring me... cry.gif

anyway, i start my GTA day with a short killing spree cool.gif

after that i get to missions and use that as an excuse for my killing sprees

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

Think it like this: if you have very bad day and everything's f*cking, just go play gta IV and kill everyone tounge.gif Coz it's so realistic, you lose your anger faster lol.gif

phs1234
  • phs1234

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:10 PM

Its just so lifelike, though. None of us here are murderers so I'm sure most people will have some doubt or have some sort of restraint. I think I'll only kill when I have to. It'll make the game more realistic, too. I'm thinking most criminals don't go around slaughtering endless amounts of people. I'm looking forward to it biggrin.gif

Waterbottle
  • Waterbottle

second daughter of my father's sister anne marit

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:10 PM

I'll kill when I feel like killing, no matter how realistic the peds may be they aren't real so I'm not going to feel guilty for killing them or anything like that.

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:11 PM Edited by gtaIV_fan, 27 May 2007 - 06:22 PM.

QUOTE (--supea-- @ May 27 2007, 18:02)
QUOTE (gtaIV_fan @ May 27 2007, 17:57)
I voted kill only when I have to.  biggrin.gif   I also noticed one person(nutter) voted wont kill at all. lol.gif Whoever that is should be ashamed and should hope we don't find where he lives otherwise well.... we might have to get him... ph34r.gif   suicidal.gif

He/she may just want to do some sightseeings and drive cars... And meaby kick some pedastrian ass but won't kill 'em biggrin.gif

I voted kill only when have to too....

Yeah I definitely want to do those things too but I still want to spray bullets at unsuspecting peds. Killing sprees are for when I have completed the game and want some extra fun. colgate.gif

EDIT: another one has joined the "I wont kill club" that's two now. What are people coming to. sigh.gif

Another EDIT: Just thought I'd point out that everyone is joining the "Im gonna kill like a maniac" club. Looks like we got a bunch of insane murderers in here. nervous.gif

Harlemite
  • Harlemite

Resident of North AlgonquinWorld

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:27 PM Edited by Harlemite, 27 May 2007 - 11:20 PM.

I would say for me there will be 3 "periods" to my killing desires.

1. This is when I first get the game and test the physics/copAI/pedAI/weapons/Niko's abilities by starting fights with peds and also trying out a few rampages while killing as many people as possible in as many ways as possible.

2. This is when I get into the main story and from start to finish I'll probably have the "only kill when I have to" attitude throughout.

3. This is when I finish the story and the occasional rampage takes place more often since after all I've beaten the story and will need things like that to keep me interested.

But who knows? It may be so realistic/immersive that I very rarely (or way later) go on rampages since I'll be in awe of/so interested in other things.

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:29 PM

ok ok, i just wanna post another scenario that is crule but also a fact:

your on the sidewalk looking at the cars passing by, the sun shining down on the bonnets of cars, then in the distance a man walks along with a clucking bell take-away bag,

on the other swidewalk a man walks along with his wife pushing a pram with his wife by his side,

and finally a boy walks along pushing his elderly grandfather in a whellchair,

i dont know about you but im gonna murder the grandpa,

im gonna shoot him in the kneecaps for fun then get the boy and pop him in the skull and then push the grandpa onto the highway, this would be hilarios,

anyway my point is we may say that it is cruel but i bet if thisis in the game we are all gonna try it.

whos withme i know bill_bones is, come on guys be honest viddy_pirate.gif die.gif ph34r.gif cookie.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (jake whitehead @ May 27 2007, 18:29)
ok ok, i just wanna post another scenario that is crule but also a fact:

your on the sidewalk looking at the cars passing by, the sun shining down on the bonnets of cars, then in the distance a man walks along with a clucking bell take-away bag,

on the other swidewalk a man walks along with his wife pushing a pram with his wife by his side,

and finally a boy walks along pushing his elderly grandfather in a whellchair,

i dont know about you but im gonna murder the grandpa,

im gonna shoot him in the kneecaps for fun then get the boy and pop him in the skull and then push the grandpa onto the highway, this would be hilarios,

anyway my point is we may say that it is cruel but i bet if thisis in the game we are all gonna try it.

whos withme i know bill_bones is, come on guys be honest viddy_pirate.gif die.gif ph34r.gif cookie.gif

I love your storys smile.gif

And it's just a game. You can do stuff at game what you can't do in real life...

SO PEDASTRIANS die.gif die.gif die.gif icon14.gif

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

thanks supea, i was just wondering did you read my other stories about monitering the peds lifestyle then robbing them, if so that was some of my finest work. rolleyes.gif

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:47 PM

I'd kill anything, at any graphical level. There's nothing they could put in a game that would offend me. Even if the graphics were completely lifelike and people looked like real people, I'd still kill them all. We'd all just get used to it being lifelike and accept it. So, basically, nothing makes a difference - it's a game.

jake whitehead
  • jake whitehead

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:06 PM

yes damn right hope, that kicks ass, what about a newborn baby in the hospital, it is just in this little plastic thing to moniter its breathing and such, but the mother owes you $30,000, you need to show her ure serios, thouights please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users