Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you kill people without any sense?

361 replies to this topic

Poll: Can you kill people without any sense? (617 member(s) have cast votes)

Can you kill people without any sense?

1. I will go nuts and kill everyone (293 votes [52.42%])

Percentage of vote: 52.42%

2. I'll kill only when I have to (245 votes [43.83%])

Percentage of vote: 43.83%

3. I won't kill at all (21 votes [3.76%])

Percentage of vote: 3.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote
--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:59 AM Edited by --supea--, 27 August 2007 - 11:48 AM.

Like that guy sitting over on the steps of a house, tapping his foot. Look at him; he's so realistic, sitting there minding his own business, that I hardly want to punch him at all. Same goes with the other people, talking on payphones, lighting cigarettes, chatting with each other in the street; these aren't just paper targets anymore.

This is from gameradar.,,,

I think I will not kill people with ak's and grenades like in SA @ gta IV. Can you..?
I mean... Will you just go and kill every people?'

free roaming orly.gif orly.gif

there's digimon board left

parry
  • parry

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:06 AM

You will be able to kill people, there just saying that the characters act so realistic that if it was a real life situation you wouldn't just walk up to them and pop a bullet in their head, but you defiantly will be able to kill people.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:14 AM

I mean... I don't feel sorry for the people I kill in SA, but if I kill someone in gta IV... Well... They seem got a life..

parry
  • parry

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:15 AM

Well at the end of the day I'm assuming if they do have lives once they are killed another different person is re-generated so there's 'new life'.

RoundTrip
  • RoundTrip

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:17 AM

It's a good point. Will you be more "gentle" this time as the cartoonish look has been replaced with a more "realistic" look.
Will you still cut corners to save 1 second in a car race and drive over 3 people?
Maybe the AI is better so they move more out of the way.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:17 AM

sh*t... I can't speak english so well... You don't understand perfectly what I mean ^^

They're so realistic that it's hard to go nuts... and kill them... ... ...

Edit
It's a good point. Will you be more "gentle" this time as the cartoonish look has been replaced with a more "realistic" look.
Will you still cut corners to save 1 second in a car race and drive over 3 people?
Maybe the AI is better so they move more out of the way.

That's what I mean!!! biggrin.gif

Billy.The.Mountain
  • Billy.The.Mountain

Slimey

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:19 AM

In any sense, it's your own choice, and chances are you will be satisfied whether you go on massive killing spree's or not. I'd like the realness of the game, it'll help release tension alot better.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (Billy.The.Mountain @ May 27 2007, 10:19)
In any sense, it's your own choice, and chances are you will be satisfied whether you go on massive killing spree's or not. I'd like the realness of the game, it'll help release tension alot better.

But do you got balls to kill people when they're so real. Going to work, talking with their girlfriends and so on...

Billy.The.Mountain
  • Billy.The.Mountain

Slimey

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ May 27 2007, 10:24)
QUOTE (Billy.The.Mountain @ May 27 2007, 10:19)

But do you got balls to kill people when they're so real. Going to work, talking with their girlfriends and so on...

I garuntee you I do, because I know the difference between a game and reality tounge2.gif

sebastian_96
  • sebastian_96

Sha-zammed

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

Yeah it's a game...they don't really bother me, I shot em good anyway.

CrocodileDundee
  • CrocodileDundee

Liverpool FC

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:51 AM

Well if I would kill those people I would make it quick with a bullet in their head, instead of making a painful death to them like putting a bullet in their stomach.

MIKEY GTA
  • MIKEY GTA

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:55 AM

I know its a game, but i would feel guilty if a man was walking down Times Square with his wife and i just popped bullets in his head but its going to be so cool cant wait lol.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:57 AM

Depends on how peds react..

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:59 AM

As long as I can get away with it...

Wattafax
  • Wattafax

Guns don't kill people, death kills people!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:08 AM

Killing ain't so much fun. What I really enjoy, is beating them up.

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:10 AM

Well, as GTA still is a game that gives you a lot of freedom, I'd like to believe that you can act as you wish. Just don't expect the game to not react....

Pokahontas.
  • Pokahontas.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:12 AM Edited by Pokahontas., 27 May 2007 - 11:16 AM.

QUOTE (CrocodileDundee @ May 27 2007, 10:51)
Well if I would kill those people I would make it quick with a bullet in their head, instead of making a painful death to them like putting a bullet in their stomach.

I would actually beat the crap out of a person, shoot a bullet to the knee and throw the person to the street waiting for a car to run over the guy. Or, if I want to make it quick & painless, I'd definately go for the silenced 9mm and shoot them to the head.

Seriously
  • Seriously

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

I usually only kill them if they did something to me first (or during massive killing sprees) nowadays. Like if they crash into my car and try to beat me up or something.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:40 AM

I enjoy killing peds for first 2 days of play. Then it gets kind of boring. But if peds r going to react and feel realistic than i will defenetly observe their behaviour rather than killing them. I will probably just beat em up. biggrin.gif

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:43 AM

Poll added icon14.gif

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:47 AM

This is the same sort of thing as in SA. The peds would go about there lives, some would park and go walking, some sitting on the porch etc.

In GTA3 where they would just walk it was no big deal, when it got to SA it seemed more real.

I suppose killing has to be done in GTA games, that half there basis.

deimossaturn
  • deimossaturn

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

What would be really cool is if someday in the future, video game AI could experience pain and could "evolve" behaviors so that the non-players could effectively preserve their own life in an organic way.

For example, In one article I've read so far, if you fire a gun, everyone runs. Exactly how can we discern how intelligetn the AI are given this knowledge?

Technically, they would be living things but couldn't reproduce or had metabolisms. They'd be more like viruses that were all clones of a species bred in a different computer during beta testing. Only the most intelligent and compressed version would be allowed on the final printing.

Stick that in your pipe and suck it.

Molotiv
  • Molotiv

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:14 PM

I kill, iff I have to. And usally I always have to.

I make up stories for people who run away from me or something. Follow them etc etc, in the end I always kill em....cous I have to biggrin.gif

mufc
  • mufc

Cat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

I will go nuts and kill everyone angry.gif

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:23 PM

When killing people, I really wanted to go back to the feeling - of feeling bad or slightly guilty like I did when GTA III came out. Vice was cool when you then had blood-spray and a much better choice of melee weapons such as the screwdriver and hammer. In San Andreas, they toned the colour of the blood down. The graphics or animations declined and it didn't do anything for me when I killed people.

I'm looking forward to GTA IV in the sense that I may start having respect for pedestrians because thay are more life-like. In the end though, I'm glad they are more life-like as I'm a sick bastard with psychotic tendancies and nothing will satisfy me more than bludgeoning a poor old granny just so I can steal a few measly dollars to pay for bullets that will probably kill someone she knows or loves. HAHAHAHAHA devil.gif

james_root
  • james_root

Gaming Since Forever

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:26 PM

i never kill people for fun in gta. i just kill when i have to

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:58 PM

In GTA i would only kill cops, if they are after me. I will shoot drivers if they start to drive into my car (SA only) and i will shoot drug dealers and gangs cos they are bad. I will not shoot normal peaceful pedestrians. Well, i may kill some but only if I shot a police car and it exploded killing everyone around it.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

The Yardies

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:10 PM

meh, i'll still go on rampages. after all, it's still just a game.

Bill_Bones
  • Bill_Bones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

I hope there are children in the game so you can kill them too. Would be immense if there were babies in prams you could push down stairs or under cars!!!

lol.gif lol.gif xmas.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif devil.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

Flebber
  • Flebber

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

Oh yes i can! But before i bring them to death they have to suffer pain, lots of pain! angry.gif
After all, it's just a videogame.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users