Photo

How to convert *.kmz to *.3ds?

5 replies to this topic
nicola_radu
  • nicola_radu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:57 AM

Hello everyone,Thank's for let me register to your forums , and hope i didn't started a topic that was already in discuss before.

It's any program to convert the google sketchup exported *kmz files into *.3ds???
I've searched google and i've found only adobe photoshop but i didn't want to use it because i can't afford it,it's too expensive for me.
Thank's all for all your post's.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:24 AM

I take it this is for editing VC...?

At any rate, it's not VC gameplay related, so it doesn't belong in the GTA Series forums. I'll move it over to Editing -> Tools, but if you feel it's better suited in the more general PC Chat (for example), hit the report button to the lower right of the post and request a moderator move it.

nicola_radu
  • nicola_radu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

Ahh no no no... do how it's your wish,move, it doesn't bother me where it is.BTW, great idea moving it over Editing -> Tools.

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (nicola_radu @ May 26 2007, 17:55)
Ahh no no no... do how it's your wish,move, it doesn't bother me where it is.BTW, great idea moving it over Editing -> Tools.

the only thing i can advice is to use 3dmax evaluation pack or Gmax + Kam scripts, you can google for them. and if i remember right, sketchup allows you to export into 3ds, doesnt it?

mutant
  • mutant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:45 PM

MediaMachines Flux Studio incorporates a .KMZ file import and can export to .3ds and best of all its free.

click here

nicola_radu
  • nicola_radu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:32 AM

Лёшенька THX 10000x that's right but in the pro edition sketchup allows you to export into 3ds ,now i'm downloading MediaMachines Flux Studio .Hope to rahkstar2.gif work.... btw i've almost forgotten thx to you too "mutant" it's work's . Nice Job ....keep it rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users