Photo

HGF's Quenching the Fire-GTA SA

34 replies to this topic
Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:40 PM

colgate.gif I use the PC version as well, and have been stumped as to how to even get into the car, it NEVER works! However new methods are coming all the time, and I'm sure we'll have that car without cheats soon. In the mission "High Noon" it was thought that Pulaski's white Buffalo could only be aquired by cheats, tho I discovered that using only the sawn-offs, you can flip the car as he's getting in, let it blow up and then shoot it to the airfield garage, (being sure that Pulaski runs far enough away first). This Infernus is the first I've come across where PC version is a downfall! Stay Optimistic! tounge.gif cool.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:35 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 25 July 2008 - 05:41 AM.

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ May 16 2007, 03:35)
Confirmed. This is simply brilliant. Props to HGF. icon14.gif

It is very late and I am sorry that it is....quite embarassed but still it needs to be done.

Thank you for the Confirmation GTA_Loco.

A special thanks is in order as well.

Special Thanks for GTA_Loco and all his hard work on the forums and for his assistance and encouragement all around.......We appreciate you!

ALEXw0z3r3
  • ALEXw0z3r3

GTA III Made Man

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:25 PM

omg can someone plz make a video of this or summin cuz i really cant move CJ during the cutscene...

dgtz1982
  • dgtz1982

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

I dont know if anyone still cares about this but its finally been obtained in a way that will work on any version (i think) go to youtube and check out Stea1thman's channel, he did it by using a perfectly parked tractor to flip the infernus over and then pushed the wreck back... EPIC, i tried for a very long time to flip the infernus and i got close when using the monster trucks wheels but it seems all i needed was a tractor.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

Wow I think this is cool! Thank you dgtz and stea1thman! I believe this is the first time this info was posted in this forum and maybe System Error must know about this!

Great research man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users