» «
Photo

HGF's Quenching the Fire-GTA SA

34 replies to this topic
HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:40 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 13 May 2007 - 03:18 AM.

This is a journal of the progress report by me for the attempt on the aquistiotion of the INFERNUS-BP/EP/FP/DP from the Beat Down on B-Dup mission listed on System Error's Bulletproof Car Page on Game Faqs........w/o cheats. I can now see the goal but the cool thing is after acheiving it (if possible to acheive in the manner(s) I am attempting) I should be able to drive it away instead of the burnt husk approach...
..I cannot estimate how many attempt I have made but I have been at it for weeks, I preclude at least 150+ attemps though as when I started keeping track about a week ago this is what I am to.

When I succeed I will post it here and give it to System Error for the page.

How do I know it is possible.......experimentation has taught me a few things and Faith are key, having a descent memory and 4D map in your head helps too.

Hint for everyone on things learned in my process the most vital of which are these. Sweet getting to the left side of the Infernus is right out.....Do not allow this and also don'e press anything that will end the cutscene but pressing it before the cutscene and holding the button and not letting go during the next game psuedo cutscene is key to succeeding as running and moving another car is needed and moving the Infernus by getting in it will get you WASTED unless you prevent other things such as Sweet getting on the right side of the Infernus. Third, aquisition would serve by pushing it into Glen Park's Pool/Pond and fishing it out after.

If anyone else has any suggestions or comments here is a good place to do it. I am very close yet that fixed camera angle is tough an your memory and coordination will be very neccisary. Success is inevitable for someone and I will post within the hour or so of mine........First I will go and reward myself with a victory hoot and silence.

As for the Gamer Mania....That is a different t thread entirely on GTA SA Area in General Discussion. I will link if someone wants but otherwise you know where to look. As for this thread ask what you want in relation to this topic and state what you wish as well yet please be civil.

Thanx, HGF
HGF

I succeeded with the Aquistion of the Infernus BP/EP/FP/DP in the above mission w/o cheats at approximately 8:23 Central Standard Time U.S. on the twelth of May 2007.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:13 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 25 July 2008 - 05:31 AM.

Firstly, I would like to thank My Master, My Lord, my friend and ever important ally, The Deity Most High whom I ask for help yesterday because I needed it very much. It doesn't matter what religion I hail from and I intend no disrespect where respect being now given is due. My wife and many whom have put up with me on this process. All the people on my respect list also deserve some credit and more will follow I am sure. System Error and Aftica need to recognized as well, and again so to speak.

Although I will give the method I have given the instructions to System Error and a few others and waiting for their confirmations on the method I know works due to my extended effor.

Sorry to double post but I needed the time signature for the time stamp on the first post.....Thanx for understanding. That was PM for the time I recorded so roughley two hours previous to edit of the first post.

From the first release for confirmation other than System Error for priority for one of System Error's areas of expertise and rightly so since System Error and aftica did do so much the credit is as much their's as it is also with my confirmation people. Family, Friends and last but not least the GTAForums. Without their work this would never have happened. Also Saget, crazyanurag Shuttlecock?, TheTank, MC_320,GTA_Loco, Demarest, Krailer, gillies, Glenster, The Moderators and many more....but I really do go on.....here!

>>Acheiving the Infernus BP/EP/FP/DP without cheats.<<
This vehicle is aquired during the mission Beat Down on B-Dup sorry for the lack of spoiler tags.

* The scene will be stuck in a fixed camera position making this quite the challenge for the uninitiated and initiated alike! The timing and speed and commitment are essential to succeed.
QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ May 12 2007, 21:03)
Infernus-BP/EP/FP/DP achieved w/o cheats at 5/12/2007 at 8:21 central standard time USA, with the following method: The B-Dup Mission End...Mission Failure Required.

* During the scene with B-Dup or before start holding the run/gas button on your controls. Pre-push your direction control is advised as well, before the cutscene starts.

* CJ can move during the cutscene and getting to the left side of Target Vehicle before the hug from Sweet or right after is vital.

*When the final cut scene happens hit the jack car/get into vehicle, ON THE LEFT SIDE of the Infernus ONLY, which is the Infernus Sweet and Bear are about to leave in, while still holding the run/gas controls. <!--SS--> Note:If you have made the mistake of letting go of the run/gas button before you enter the vehicle you are probrably too slow and if you push that button again the cutscene ends with a Wasted sign. Both of these things you must not do.

* As you get into the vehicle line sweet up and let go of gas as you enter vehicle and hit brake/reverse and turn left about 33 %to 40% turn ratio and hold the position of turn and keep reversing until. <!--ES-->

( you are basically driving/reversing in a semi-circle which starts at the cutscene location and ends in Glen Park Pond so if to narrow or wide you miss but you can get away with a little wide better than too tight.)

*Until your Bear is Dead sign comes up. ( It needs to be a pretty wide circle backwards and a practice run with another car might help you line up the procedure for when you are doing the real thing.) with...congradulations you just backed the Infernus back into the glen park pond.....Now you must swim under it and push until it gets out far enough to drive!

*Be careful this is Ballas territory again and shooting them might start a gang war but if you are out far enough to get into the vehicle and finish the battle fine otherwise just get it out of there! [/color]

Sincerely, HGF

Like that edited copy of the second share? Which I had to edit allot of times.

Any questions?

Mistakes usually end up with a Mission Success w/o this smooth ride or a Wasted notice for being killed when the vehicle is removed from the game with CJ still inside it.
HGF

EDIT: Special thanks to GTA_Loco! icon14.gif

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:22 PM

Moved to San An Cheats & Tricks.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:23 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 14 May 2007 - 11:54 PM.

Thanks for the move Suction Testicle Man! I realized right after starting the thread that it would probrably fair better here but decided to wait and see what happened first......The excitement has gotten to me a little cuz I am really tickled about the aquistion. So, thanks for putting my thread where it belongs. blush.gif biggrin.gif

The Green is the part that needs amending and cancelled out fom the first post!
QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ May 12 2007, 13:40)
Hint for everyone on things learned in my process the most vital of which are these.† Sweet getting to the left side of the Infernus is right out.....Do not allow this and also don'e press anything that will end the cutscene but pressing it before the cutscene and holding the button and not letting go during the next game psuedo cutscene is key to succeeding as running and moving another car is needed and moving the Infernus by getting in it will get you WASTED unless you prevent other things such as Sweet getting on the right side of the Infernus.† Third, aquisition would serve by pushing it into Glen Park's Pool/Pond and fishing it out after.

This is incorrect (^in green^). ...I abandoned the use of the car behind the Infernus (not the locked Infernus but the Greenwood or whatever that is waiting on Sweet to move out of the way!) on the road and went with driving the Infernus in reverse and by large circle in reverse to Glen Park Pond . The other method I was employing at the beginning of the thread was heavy ladden in steps and Jacking the Infernus before Sweet could get it was something I found may work when jacking one of the cars to the left of the screen failed and on impulse I decide to run Sweet over in reverse.....That cutscene lasted over 25-30 seconds and I knew I had found something I could use.

But as an alternative it is possible to push the Infernus to the west end and push it in the pond on the other side of the park but I really think that it is more difficult than what I am suggesting.

*Important Note: If you are attempting to get this and are following the instructions and you are more than 15 seconds in reverse try a 2-3 second right while still in reverse. If struck of undershooting the pond it will sometimes put you right in or at least get you unstuck.....If stuck real tight somewhere....good luck.

Edit: I now have two of these vehicles and will get my third tomarrow but will save the save and get another or two for the vids latter.

If you find this useful please vote Good at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions please ask me here or by PMing me. Thank You, HGF

Perasonally I hope System Error does put another Bulletproof Car Walkthrough in this section of GTAForums.....And I certainly hope it is pinned immidiately and locked or limited in access or whatever.....But then again being a misanthropic philantropist has to have an upside and I say this self-referentially. biggrin.gif cool.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:08 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 15 May 2007 - 10:13 AM.

Rated Good smile.gif

Excellent discovery of a method w/o a cheat to obtain that nice car HGF. Almost three years since SA came out, the mystery of getting that Infernus car cheatless is finally solved.

At the time I was trying out some methods, I tried killing Sweet with an explosion using a rigged car during the cut scene in the hope that the Infernus would stay once the mission fails and the situation goes back to normal.

Confirmation is on the way. Will post results tomorrow smile.gif

OT: Strange how every time I type "f.r.e.e. r.o.a.m", it is always being replaced by "pony farm" notify.gif

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

Am I the only one who can't move during the cutscene? HGF's been helping me through PM's, but my game isn't being that helpful...

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:35 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 16 May 2007 - 08:40 AM.

Confirmed. This is simply brilliant. Props to HGF. icon14.gif

The method is just kind of difficult and tricky. As an additional info, there are two factors that are critical here; one is random event and the other is calculated action, but both are important in order to succeed.

The random event is that random slight bump to the rear of the Infernus car during the cut scene, which may seem negligible, but is actually VERY IMPORTANT in bringing the car a few steps closer to CJ, so that he can get in it and reverse drive just in time before Sweet can reach the driver side of the car. Sweet will be like quick as well to get to the door, thatís why you need every ounce of chance to beat him into getting into the car quickly. Even when youíve made an advance dash for the door, Sweet will still get to it almost as quickly as you will since you have a few seconds delay with that HUG part and the action of opening of the door. So if the slight bump to the rear didnít occur, however quickly you get into the car, Sweet will always catch up on you and heíll yank you out of the car. That will be the end of your quest then. But if you manage to start reversing before Sweet can stand up beside the car's driver side door, his programmed action will be sort of disoriented so that he wonít yank you out of the car.

Now the calculated action which is equally important is that critical angle of your reverse driving so that youíll hit the pond. As noted by HGF, the pond is located approximately within the 1 and 2 oí clock positions from the Infernusí original location and point of view. There are some obstacles towards the pond which you must avoid or youíll get stuck and Sweet might still be able to yank you out of the car, if not disorient yourself as to where you are positioned already given that the camera angle is fixed.

The Infernus car has a rather small radius of turn. Ideally, you must calculate how much seconds you must push to the left L3 (PS2) just about enough to position the car in an angle that would drive it straight into the pond, then release L3 and continue reversing. But this could be easier theorized than done, considering that there are other succeeding random events, like a suddenly spawning car behind the Infernus or other incoming cars, that can disorient your calculation if the Infernus is bumped and ends up in a different angle.

Approximate position of Infernus during the cut scene.
user posted image

Another angle of view showing the pond in the background.
user posted image

Step 1. Note lamppost obstacle. You must reverse a bit hard enough at this point to knock it down.
user posted image

Step 2.
user posted image

Step 3.
user posted image

Step 4.
user posted image

Like what HGF noted also, whatever you do, never press accelerate or you'll end up WASTED. wink.gif

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

Sweet! Thanks for the PM! One more BP/EP/FP/DP into the collection smile.gif happy.gif

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:46 AM

Anyone playing on PC tried this? I can't even move during the cutscene, is this some kind of thing that's been fixed on the PC version?

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (Saget @ May 20 2007, 05:46)
is this some kind of thing that's been fixed on the PC version?

Most possibly. Could be just one of the differences between the two platforms, much like how to obtain the DP/BP/EP/FP Sabre in "Tanker Commander". Cheating might just be your only option or, have you tried other possible methods?

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ May 20 2007, 04:28)
QUOTE (Saget @ May 20 2007, 05:46)
is this some kind of thing that's been fixed on the PC version?

Most possibly. Could be just one of the differences between the two platforms, much like how to obtain the DP/BP/EP/FP Sabre in "Tanker Commander". Cheating might just be your only option or, have you tried other possible methods?

Well, if I can't even move, I can't jack the car, and I have no idea how to get it to stay there after the cutscene. Or, even if I do, will it still be everything-proof? I might try some different things, and any suggestions would be welcome.

Of course I could just spawn it, but where's the fun in that? wink.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Saget @ May 20 2007, 16:56)
Well, if I can't even move, I can't jack the car, and I have no idea how to get it to stay there after the cutscene. Or, even if I do, will it still be everything-proof? I might try some different things, and any suggestions would be welcome.

The only way I can imagine you can have that car is to ultimately use "Blow Up All Cars" cheat. You'll lose the fun in obtaining it legitimately, but there's still the fun in pushing the wreck from a Balla-controlled territory all the way to your garage.

If you want to find out if it will still keep the special properties after mission failure, test it first by using "Blow Up All Cars" cheat. R* might have changed this car on the PC version, just like Hillary's Sabre Turbo in VC.

Can you spawn a DP/BP/EP/FP car on PC?

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:52 PM Edited by Saget, 21 May 2007 - 04:55 PM.

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ May 21 2007, 03:41)
QUOTE (Saget @ May 20 2007, 16:56)

The only way I can imagine you can have that car is to ultimately use "Blow Up All Cars" cheat. You'll lose the fun in obtaining it legitimately, but there's still the fun in pushing the wreck from a Balla-controlled territory all the way to your garage.

If you want to find out if it will still keep the special properties after mission failure, test it first by using "Blow Up All Cars" cheat. R* might have changed this car on the PC version, just like Hillary's Sabre Turbo in VC.

Can you spawn a DP/BP/EP/FP car on PC?

I'm gonna give it a try.

And hell yea I can spawn an everything-proof car on PC version. GTASACenter is awesome, it can even teleport me to LC with one click cool.gif
When it comes to the PC version of GTA, you pretty much have no limits, you're free to do whatever you want.

tacojoe
  • tacojoe

Mother Éucker

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

I just want to know, is this possible with PCSA?

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (tacojoe @ May 23 2007, 19:02)
I just want to know, is this possible with PCSA?

As we were discussing, it seems you can't move CJ during the cutscenes in PC version. You are completely free to try the mission as well and confirm this =)

tacojoe
  • tacojoe

Mother Éucker

• Members

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:43 AM

Aww. I am quite a long way from that mission. I am currently at the mission Green Sabre.

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 25 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (tacojoe @ May 24 2007, 21:43)
Aww. I am quite a long way from that mission. I am currently at the mission Green Sabre.

Ok, you can sort of do some test now. Check if you can make CJ move in ANY cutscenes at all. Note that the movement buttons don't turn the cutscene off, unless you redefined the keys or something like that.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (Saget @ May 25 2007, 17:04)
Check if you can make CJ move in ANY cutscenes at all. Note that the movement buttons don't turn the cutscene off, unless you redefined the keys or something like that.

As far as I can recall, "Beat down on B Dup" mission is the only mission where you can control CJ in the cut scene. In most others, you can just enter cheat codes.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:31 AM

There hasn't been confirmation for any but PS2 as of this date and we have GTA_Loco to thank for that. icon14.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif I will eventually try it on Xbox as well but the PS2 version 1 is completely in the clear. I have aquired three and giving them several days of break in time.....Man, this is a nice ride.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:17 AM

Just as Saget said, this does not work for the PC version. confused.gif

I tried over and over, thereís just no way to move C.J. around during the cut scene.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Jul 8 2007, 03:17)
Just as Saget said, this does not work for the PC version. confused.gif

I tried over and over, thereís just no way to move C.J. around during the cut scene.

Yeah, I would love to take a shot at it on PC and see what the deal is. It did take me over 100 tries to figure out I might be able to get in and if you aren't moving when you enter the scene by setting it up to be moving from the onset you don't move on PS2 either. But I would have to play it myself to see. It is quite pausible that the ablity to move has been plugged on the PC version.

I still have the plans for vidding this and getting to the same mission on Xbox. Things have been going slower than I like and it is a matter of $$ and oppurtunity. The Xbox I am waiting on still isn't quite available so we'll see. I might go another way or even get the PC version first. It kind of depends.

This ride is one of my favorites easily. And if you have a PS2 version of the game it is definitely worth it.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:40 AM

Omg when I saw this, I was like amazed. I'm just praying and hoping that I'll be able to get this DP/BP/FP/EP Infernus in the Greatest Hits PS2 version.

hooney
  • hooney

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:49 AM

I have the Xbox version (first edition), and after numerous attempts (like thirty), I was unsuccessful in obtaining the BP/DP/EP/FP Infernus. There just doesn't seem to be a way to move CJ in the cutscene for the Xbox version.

Of course, I'm probably just doing it incorrectly (though I've followed the instructions rather stringently), so... another try (or thirty) won't hurt, I suppose.

oranj
  • oranj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Aug 24 2007, 05:40)
Omg when I saw this, I was like amazed. I'm just praying and hoping that I'll be able to get this DP/BP/FP/EP Infernus in the Greatest Hits PS2 version.

I'm also curious if it's possible to get this in the Greatest Hits version. I've been trying it out on that version but I can't get CJ to move during the cutscene. Maybe it's just that I'm doing something wrong ...

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:06 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 09 September 2007 - 07:11 AM.

QUOTE (oranj @ Sep 9 2007, 00:45)
QUOTE (MC_320 @ Aug 24 2007, 05:40)

I'm also curious if it's possible to get this in the Greatest Hits version. I've been trying it out on that version but I can't get CJ to move during the cutscene. Maybe it's just that I'm doing something wrong ...

The trick is to have the run button pressed before the end of the cutscene inside the house of B-Dup and to be directing CJ as the outside cutscene comes into play......It takes alot of practice and then as you get in you must use the reverse or the scene stops dead if the Infernus moves forward more that a little or if you press the gas button again once the scene starts outside. I had to play with it quite abit before I realized I must approach and enter fromt the drivers side of the Infernus after going around the front or back of the Infernus. Not getting jacked by Sweet was something of a task as well.

If you are partly around when the hug happens and CJ and sweet hug air like they are supposed to hug each other your time is short but not yet over and you can still get in and drive. Don't forget to drop that run button when you get in the Infernus and hit reverse while doing your turning.

If I can pick greatest hits up cheap maybe I see for myself.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:36 PM

I, too cannot move CJ during cutscene (PC, ver1.0). I go into the red marker, don't go of the forward key while two cutscenes are played, and the first time CJ will move is after mission completed screan. Maybe if one pluged joypad into his PC... But I dont own one, and not going to buy it just to test a doubtfull theory sad.gif

One thing I noticed, that may be useful for people who are able to move CJ's lazy ass smile.gif When I recruited full strong gang of GSF before going to the red marker, it took Sweet quite some time to go around the Infernus, after the hug. I couldnt see the GSF in the cutscene, but I heared their comments, as if Sweet was jostling through them.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:37 AM

Damn it, I can't move during the cutscene. I press the x button and I try to move before the end of the cutscene but still no luck. I also tried to put a Packer across before going into the red marker but it disappeared. But when I pushed the parked Infernus there, it was still there in the hugging scene. My Tow Truck was also there when I drove it there. Please help. This is Greatest Hits PS2 Version by the way. =(

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Oct 7 2007, 01:37)
Damn it, I can't move during the cutscene. I press the x button and I try to move before the end of the cutscene but still no luck. I also tried to put a Packer across before going into the red marker but it disappeared. But when I pushed the parked Infernus there, it was still there in the hugging scene.

There are the two vehicles, that will stay in the hugging scene (at least for PC). The locked Infernus and the car that you used to drive into in-mission red marker (the one at the previous B-Dup's house).
But blocking the path will bring you no good, if Sweet gets inside the proofed Infernus, it will disappear, whathever you do. Once, I had Big Bear to drag Sweet out of the car, and it was still dammed "mission completed".
Its actually possible to block both doors of the proofed Infernus (with strategic placement of the two mentioned above cars) so Sweet will never go into a car, but I was trying to move the CJ, in that stopped cutscene, for several in-game days, and still no luck.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Oct 7 2007, 13:06)
QUOTE (MC_320 @ Oct 7 2007, 01:37)
Damn it, I can't move during the cutscene. I press the x button and I try to move before the end of the cutscene but still no luck. I also tried to put a Packer across before going into the red marker but it disappeared. But when I pushed the parked Infernus there, it was still there in the hugging scene.

There are the two vehicles, that will stay in the hugging scene (at least for PC). The locked Infernus and the car that you used to drive into in-mission red marker (the one at the previous B-Dup's house).
But blocking the path will bring you no good, if Sweet gets inside the proofed Infernus, it will disappear, whathever you do. Once, I had Big Bear to drag Sweet out of the car, and it was still dammed "mission completed".
Its actually possible to block both doors of the proofed Infernus (with strategic placement of the two mentioned above cars) so Sweet will never go into a car, but I was trying to move the CJ, in that stopped cutscene, for several in-game days, and still no luck.

Damn, that sucks donkey balls.

I thought I was never going to achieve 100% with all the special proofed vehicles I wanted but I just realized that I can leave my fourth file to not be overwritten when saved. I'll just save over the second and third files and I'll just make sure I'll finish everything and get the other special proofed vehicles that is before "Beat Down On B Dup" mission, so that I can get the DP/BP/FP/EP Infernus without cheats, anytime I want. I just have to make sure that I shouldn't save over the fourth file until I get that DP/BP/FP/EP Infernus without cheats and without getting busted and wasted and I can still achieve my goal for this game. I was like "Thank goodness that I thought of this". I was relieved.

lololol gg

Buchsti
  • Buchsti

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

I can make CJ moving in the cutscene, and get in the car. But i just can back it down in the water sad.gif It's hard when you can't see - any tips?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users