Photo

certain weapon?

13 replies to this topic
speekers
  • speekers

It's all a conspiracy, I tells ya!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:49 AM

i dont know about you, but i killed all the bosses with my colt! i killed: [ spoiler] vincenzo, avery carrington, ned burner, (mickey killed JD with a colt!) and i even managed to blow up Massimo's helicopter and Paulie's boat with it! [/spoiler]

I_Pfreely
  • I_Pfreely

Don of All Liars

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:08 AM

I'not sure what u mean, are u talking about the 6 round magnum, or the glock? Because I'm pretty sure u wouldnt stand a chance against massimo's heli with neither of the weapons. Glock=weak, magnum=strong but slow firing speed and constant reload.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:34 AM

MP5. Combined with the bikes, you are strong, flexible, and mobile.

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:37 AM

"I'not sure what u mean, are u talking about the 6 round magnum, or the glock? Because I'm pretty sure u wouldnt stand a chance against massimo's heli with neither of the weapons. Glock=weak, magnum=strong but slow firing speed and constant reload."

He said Colt, as in 6 shooter or more commonly known as a revolver. 1 shot and they are dead. I also finished the story using mostly the Colt.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

It’s certainly possible especially using the free aim mode but the slow reloading would take a while and I am surprised if you have truthfully completed the later missions using only that weapon.

I_Pfreely
  • I_Pfreely

Don of All Liars

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:21 PM

Yes i think its impossible to shoot down masimmo's heli with colt, itll kill u before u even get it down to half damage.
I think the best combination is a katana and mp5, mp5 when they are far away katana when they get closer.

speekers
  • speekers

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (I_Pfreely @ May 12 2007, 23:21)
Yes i think its impossible to shoot down masimmo's heli with colt, itll kill u before u even get it down to half damage.
I think the best combination is a katana and mp5, mp5 when they are far away katana when they get closer.

well, i use cheats.... cry.gif

I_Pfreely
  • I_Pfreely

Don of All Liars

• Members

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

If added that in your post, it would've help. Cheat and no cheat makes a big difference, rolleyes.gif

Telegon80
  • Telegon80

Grove Street baby...

• Members

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:55 AM

u guys tinkering with those little guns? I use the minigun all the way, for everything, every mission, every boss.

Straight up MOW mofos down.

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:45 PM

The minigun? Thats almost cheating in that final mission. It takes only seconds.
I used the M-4. that was fun and stretched out the finale.
Oh, and I guess I need to say, I didn't use cheat codes.

I'm still not sure a handgun will take down a copter. Unless the cheat code he used was "blow up all vehicles" or something.

blush.gif

speekers
  • speekers

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (BixDugan @ May 17 2007, 15:45)
The minigun? Thats almost cheating in that final mission. It takes only seconds.
I used the M-4. that was fun and stretched out the finale.
Oh, and I guess I need to say, I didn't use cheat codes.

I'm still not sure a handgun will take down a copter. Unless the cheat code he used was "blow up all vehicles" or something.

blush.gif

nah, it was Health, Armor, and Weapons set 2

creeepers
  • creeepers

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:16 AM

noone can hit a heli with that weapon.
how did u do it?
the 9mm can't reach one heli

Telegon80
  • Telegon80

Grove Street baby...

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

The minigun I earned it during the game so what's to say I couldnt use it..........

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:42 PM

I meant that, while you use the mini-gun, others use lesser weapons to make it a bit more of a challenge.
It was the "why are you guys tinkering with those little guns?" remark that made me say that, I guess. We all know we COULD use it, but on some missions, especially the final mission, the mini-gun is so over-powering I felt "cheated" by how it would win the last storyline mission so quickly.
The first time I tried the RL, but the heli jumps around so much, I kept missing and died! lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users