Photo

Marks Fun Island Crash

1 reply to this topic
Sicologikal
  • Sicologikal

Shark

• Members

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:28 AM

Hi I just installed Marks Fun Island 2.2 for Vice, its pretty cool up until it crashed-I was on my 24/25 mafosi-took me ages!

Anywhoo I install Demarests Missiondoerthing mod before that and I only have texture mods for the game!

This mite help: I used my sniper rifle and zoomed in and it froze!

Also another thing is it possible to change the name to something else? Its for personal use, not many islands I know have a name like that but its a cool mod nonetheless!

No offence Mark if you're on GTA Forums!

What should I do?

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (Sicologikal @ Apr 28 2007, 10:28)
Hi I just installed Marks Fun Island 2.2 for Vice, its pretty cool up until it crashed-I was on my 24/25 mafosi-took me ages!

Anywhoo I install Demarests Missiondoerthing mod before that and I only have texture mods for the game!

This mite help: I used my sniper rifle and zoomed in and it froze!

Also another thing is it possible to change the name to something else? Its for personal use, not many islands I know have a name like that but its a cool mod nonetheless!

No offence Mark if you're on GTA Forums!

What should I do?

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Mods to occasionally crash in all GTA games. However I can tell you that if you were zooming in with your sniper rifle, the game would be loading models so as show a more detailed view through the scope. Whatever you were viewing at long range must have loaded, and crashed due to a possible corruption of some kind. Make sure you have the latest version, and then see if you can replicate the crash until you have the game clearly not loading a certain building without crashing. If you can't find a building, I'm afraid it could have just been a one-off crash due to what could have been anything, and you'll have to ignore and hope it doesn't happen again. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users