Post you OMG moments! [Funny, Not WTF]

90 replies to this topic
Sunrise Driver
  • Sunrise Driver

The Infidel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

I was doing The Da Nang Thang. I freed hostages and I was about to go and clean the deck from 4-5 viets and their master when Rustler crashed onto the deck killing everyone so I was told to go and meet the hostages instead (and end the mission).

I love random encounters and different ways of completing the missions. XD

• mrfilmpjesmaker123 likes this

Jioyt 123
  • Jioyt 123

Shop Steward

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

Doing the first mission. Just after sweet lures the ballas car away, i hit a ped on my bike, fall off and get wa wanted level. So i think "nah, its cool they wont get me". How bloody wrong i was. ONE cop coming at me, so i panic for some reason and try to peddal away. I was facing a wall, so i decide to reverse.... BUSTED!
It was a "OMFG, really?" Moment.

This was on xbox 360 remaster btw

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

A few years ago I was playing SA,riding a Freeway bike on some country road in Red County.A plane was flying above and hit a top of a tree with its wing,and then crashed right into me.I knew that if the bike explodes with me on it it will kill me,so I jumped off the bike right before the plane exploded,it blew up my bike and sent me flying like 50 feet away.I survived the explosion,but it took away over half of my health.It sounds so crazy and unbelievable I just wish I could record it to have a proof.

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands
  • Best Kitchen Appliance 2016

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

i remember making a backflip with a vehicle when driving very fast and suddenly hitting a piece of road which is a bug btw

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:45 AM

While playing Doberman mission, i exited the store, heard a plane and was almost mowed down by a Rustler landing out of nowhere.

BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta
  • BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta

Vapid of Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:58 AM Edited by lil weasel, 17 May 2015 - 02:11 PM.

EDIT: << Merged to Existing topic of same nature. >>

Did you guys see funny experiences in San Andreas even if the game is not in RAGE (Gta IV engine) funny things happen.

The funny thing happened when i was in a mission where cj and the british men talk to the snakefarm owner an rustler crashed into cj and instead of cj dying the snakefarm owners died so mission complete easily.

And you know the mexican girl ped i punched her she wants to fight me so i sticked into a cop and the ped accidently punched the cop i didnt even know that the ped has a pistol and they had a gun fight.The ped panic and the cop chased her and once the cop crossed the street my homies bump the cop using a vehicle in purpose because the mexican ped kept shooting in the air while running so my homies panic too.

Whats your funny moments?

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Neighborhood Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:34 AM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 17 May 2015 - 07:24 AM.

Oh man i don't know even where to start. i had numerous funny moments in years of playing san andreas. I played gta sa about 2 days ago on my xbox. I guess i found this situation funny. I was crusing around idle wood with my lowrider then i got out of the car just to chat with some homies. Then some how these two ballas spawnd in a car. I was about to kill them but as soon as i looked back i saw almost the entire grove st going after them idk if i was a glitch or something but it was like a huge pack of grove members just charning at those 2 poor ballas inside thier car. I heard one member yelling ay! cap those balla marks. As soon as they got pulled out they tried to run and escape but one got shot to death with like 30 bullets in his back and the other one was getting shot too but eventually got hit by a taxi driver. I just found this whole thing funny.

I kow had had a lot more Lol moments with sa i just can't think of the others i had.
  • Blue likes this

BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta
  • BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta

Vapid of Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

Cops in los santos are crazy when they hit their cop car into civillians vehicle instead of doing nothing cops kills the civillian.Its not the civillians fault it was the cops fault

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

Once I spawned near at the hospital near the airport in LV. I started messing around, punching peds and whatnot. I punch this fat hooker and she starts slashing at CJ with a knife. I slowly jog to an officer and punch him. He pulls out a nightstick and comes after me. I keep jogging in a circle in the middle of the road. The hooker and cop keep coming after me but can't get close. Then I stop. The cop comes and hits CJ with the stick. Then I crouch and the cop hits the hooker instead. The cop kills the hooker and runs after me, only to get hit by a taxi.

BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta
  • BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta

Vapid of Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

One time after wakin up ar las venturas hospital i punched a taxi and the motorbike cop saw me and i jump in the roof of the taxi and once he hits cj with his baton.cj fell and got busted in the roof of the taxi and the taxi moved. (Taxi has still driver inside)

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:09 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 24 May 2015 - 05:14 AM.

One time, I crashed while driving an AT-400 on the Dam and when I respawned I saw Berkley's RC Van and took it to a garage :)

Just as I was cruising around Ocean Docks, trying the Vigilante mission trick to get a Hotnkife, a Stuntplane crashed into a crane and was about to fall into a Packer that had been stopped by two other cop cars. Then, I saw the opportunity, put cinematic view, and used my cop bike to jump over the Packer as it went off, recreating the Just Business scene :O That sh*t was dope
  • AboveTheLawHD likes this

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:27 PM

One time, I crashed while driving an AT-400 on the Dam and when I respawned I saw Berkley's RC Van and took it to a garage :)

its sad that a vehicle collector saves after getting wasted :/

anyways, once i was jumping of mount chiliad and after landing onnthe road a traffic jam killed me.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:44 AM

its sad that a vehicle collector saves after getting wasted :/
anyways, once i was jumping of mount chiliad and after landing onnthe road a traffic jam killed me.
Never really cared about getting Wasted. Although my Busted count does remain 0. And I don't know why it's sad, some special vehicles require you to Waste CJ to obtain them, so big deal.

Anyways, I was doing the BMX Challenge with 6 stars just for teh lulz some hours ago, and when I was about to get the corona that's high on the half pipe a tank got stuck under it, so I used it as a platform :) And I just remembered that, in an old savefile, when I was doing the Paramedic Oddjob, I had a wanted level of 1 star and my Ambulance's door was open, and just as I dropped off the last set of patients and passed the mission, a cop Busted me, but it didn't matter because I had beaten it already :D

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:05 AM

Never really cared about getting Wasted. Although my Busted count does remain 0. And I don't know why it's sad, some special vehicles require you to Waste CJ to obtain them, so big deal.

only 3 times it requires a death.

TaliBong
  • TaliBong

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:02 PM Edited by TaliBong, 12 June 2015 - 10:20 PM.

One time I recruited some homies to help take some balla hoods and one of them was shooting out of the car, I realised he was shooting his blunt out the window and I LOLed so fcking hard!

Edit: I FOUND THE VIDEO!

• Helegad likes this

truxton
  • truxton

''Kill or be killed!''

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

How do you provide pictures in a topic?

HackerDetected
  • HackerDetected

I Can See My House From There!!!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:49 AM

I was going for a stunt then i backflip my bike. then i survived :lol:

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:11 AM

I was very low on health, around 5% riding on my bike with a 3 star wanted level, when I stumbled across a roadblock. I tried to speed through it, and when I thought I did after breaking one of the barriers, an officer shot me off of my bike and killed me while my bike went flying off

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:38 AM

While obtaining the BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Fortune from the Mission Wu Zi Mu, I got the Fortune into the Street where you are supposed to wait for a Tractor to come driving by so you can tow the Fortune to a Garage since the doors are locked and you can't drive it away, and when I found a Tractor, I knocked the lady off of it and hooked up the Fortune to the Tractor, right when I was about to accelerate away and drive to a Garage, the same lady I knocked off the Tractor knocked me off and drove away very fast, with the Fortune hooked up to it.  Of course, that made me reload and try again, of which I got it the second attempt instead of first try because of that incident.

• DragonpokeZ likes this

MacT
  • MacT

Who knows?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:58 PM

I remember when cop chased meon foot on Las Venturas and while later the second cop drive over the partner.

BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta
  • BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta

Vapid of Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:22 AM

i was doing the wrong side of the tracks mission the motorcycle jumped out of the hill then i killed all of those vagos crap by landing on the top of the train and hitting them with the motorcycle, i finished the mission easily.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:51 AM

00:47 EPIC stunt :p
  • Osho and mrfilmpjesmaker123 like this

#Raptor
  • #Raptor

Say Hello To My Rocket Launcher!

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:02 AM

Near big smokes house.. i did some mission for big smoke which i don't remember- redoing the game ( 4th time) i did the mission.. dropped big smoke in his house and spotted this car...

jS4Tonk.jpg

-hint : Watch the cars license or number plate...

u got it... it BOO8 1JK

It looks like boob which i was lmao

• AboveTheLawHD likes this

thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:30 PM Edited by lil weasel, 17 June 2016 - 10:55 PM.

haha cops stuck in a train station XD

gallery39.jpghttps://s31.postimg..../gallery39.jpg]

this plane fell down but won't explode, this is more WTF tho

gallery32.jpghttps://s31.postimg..../gallery32.jpg]
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123 and AboveTheLawHD like this

tailsneverfails1
  • tailsneverfails1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:04 PM

I was doing that catalina mission where you rob the bank. She was saying i wasnt fast enough. i shot the cop and the firey bike blew up catalina. I was like "Who's not fast enough?"

• mrfilmpjesmaker123 and AboveTheLawHD like this

Batfleck
  • Batfleck

The World's Greatest Detective.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:57 PM Edited by Batfleck, 19 September 2016 - 07:58 PM.

The other day I was playing Wrong Side of the Tracks, and I missed the jump onto the train, so I was on the left side of the train, still going and I tried to get infront of the train before it went into the tunnel, but my bike and the train went in at the same time, and the train hit the bike so hard at the side of the tunnel it made the bike jump ontop of the carriage where the gang members are and Big Smoke shot them all, it was honestly one of those most insane moments I WISH I had filmed, it was the craziest thing ever, but it at the same time it was badass, that was no cheats or mods and it was on PS2.

Quinn the edgelord gem
  • Quinn the edgelord gem

Skwpg1121

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:30 AM

This isn't my story but I thought it was worth mentioning

I was playing Sa doing the mission where you kill snakehead and a plane crashed into where he was

danyan1429
  • danyan1429

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:41 AM Edited by lil weasel, 18 February 2017 - 01:30 PM. similar topics.

EDIT: << merged topics >>

Funniest mistake made while playing GTA: San Andreas?
Mine was when I first started playing the game, before the "Ryder" mission it says, "Go and see Ryder, he lives down the street". I couldn't find Ryder's house and for whatever reason ended up thinking the Mulholland safehouse was where Ryder lived. I thought I had to buy the house to continue with the mission, and upon seeing the price was (about) $100,000 and my savings were $400, looked around for ways to make money in the game. Eventually, I gave up and looked it up online, where I found that Ryder's house was next door and you did not have to spend 100,000 dollars to play the barber/pizza mission.

Rocky0910
  • Rocky0910

SneakinSwag™

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:48 AM

I once saw a cop steal a peds car while his car got totalled when chasing me. I'm was awe-struck.

JF Prodigy
  • JF Prodigy

(눈_눈)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Betting on horses for a crap-ton of cash is one the most funnest things I've done in a GTA game.

Onwards Cunning Lingus. Your performance determines whether I'll reload the save or overwrite it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users