Photo

Post you OMG moments! [Funny, Not WTF]

88 replies to this topic
davidthegtamaster
  • davidthegtamaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:21 AM

- i was at the base ball field in SF and i didnt know but i had 1 star wanted level on me. i was
facing away from the street just swinging the baseball bat in mid-air when a cop comes up behind me out of no where, he runs infront of me and i smacked him over the head. (it may not sound that funny to you but to me it was hilarious, [you had to be there to get it]) LOL

- another time i had five star wanted level on me and i was flying a hydra with 2 enemy hydras following me shooting at me. One hydra was just infront of me and another was behind me shooting rockets at me. I dodged some of the rockets and they went past me and they hit the other hydra. LOLOLOLOLOL. after that about a week later i got another 2 hydras on me and i kept swerving left to right holding L2 and R2, looking behind me at them when all of a sudden they both swerved into each other and blew up. LOLOLOLOLOL

good times. smile.gif

Nikofan112
  • Nikofan112

Kneel Before Doctor Insano!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:34 AM

I was flying a Hydra with a 3* wanted level, with one bogey on my 5. He hit me in the right wing, and i was going down. I decided to take his ass out with me. I do a quick 360 and clip his wing with my wing, which sends him spiraling down. The only thing is, i ejected befor we hit and landed on the Bogey going down with it. Thats not the craziest part. On the way down, we clipped the police chopper, blowing up all of ys. the still exploding wreck blew up about 4 or 5 cop cars on the ground too. All totaly true. Swear to rahkstar2.gif
  • DragonpokeZ likes this

Cdgthug
  • Cdgthug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:15 PM Edited by Cdgthug, 06 May 2007 - 12:58 AM.

There are actually two different missions you guys are thinking of - I was wrong the one you parachute from the other you land the plane.

I had just finished project black and had a thousand or so bullets for my new M4, and was on top of the mesa where the mission ends. I jump on the dirt bike there and start going down when I end up hitting something (a rock or a fence can't remember) and going flying off the front of the bike, over the cliff and falling to my death. cry.gif

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Mr Benz @ Apr 27 2007, 21:32)
Sounds dull compaired to that but I was wandering in the country when a plane (don't know what type) flew right into a mountain and exploded.... it was a real OMFG moment. Never seen it happen again.

i had the same thing happen to me.
i was at the summit of chiliad.

Nikofan112
  • Nikofan112

• Members

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:20 AM

Another omg moment was the first time i was playing SA and i was driving up the hill near the Vinewood sign and a plane crashed into the car infront of me. I was so freaked out i turned off the game because i thought it was something wrong with it.

Nikofan112
  • Nikofan112

• Members

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:20 AM

This one happened today. I am driving my BF-400 down the Los Santos reeway, when a guy clips the back of my bike, i fall of, but the bike gets hit by two cars, sends them flipping though the air, i mean about 2 or 3 back flips each, lands on their wheels, and drives on like nothing happened.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:10 PM

My CJ need to recruit some homies so I pull one out of a car and then recruit him and then go get in my car which is then hit by someone in another car....My homie gets out and so does my CJ then my homie starts unloading his MP5 into my CJ's faceI try to get outta the way figuring I am in the line of fire or something but then he does it again as I am his target...I died but don't understand why.

I would say wtf but the truth is I figure he must have a grudge on CJ or something related so I will watch the homies more closely. sly.gif

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:47 PM

wun tyme bigefuot caem owt uf teh woodz nd wuz leik rar!

Anywho...

I've had alot of OMG moments, just as anyone whos played GTA nonstop like I have (which is the majority of the people on this forum.)

Hmm...Theres been the many time where I've fallen into a glitch and get tele'd somewhere else.

Random planes crashing amongst a bunch of cars making some pretty bad ass explosions.

Hitting a random bump in the terrain and getting an insane jump that I could never repeat even if I tryed.

Random police chasing a random person, making me think they were after me.

Cops crashing into MY car and then start shooting at me. Lol.

The very rare times when I crash into a cop and don't get a star.

Having low health and trying to get to a save disk and some prick decides to run me over as I cross the road, resulting in my death, loss of weapons, and pissing me off.

The cell phone staying in my hands even after the conversation is over. (Very pleasing to beat someone with a cell phone.)

Or when the gun doesn't appear in CJs hand and he suddenly gains the ability to shoot out of his fist.

Flying a plane into what I thought was open air, then watching in horror as the building that wasn't there a second ago loads and I crash the plane.

Oh so many more OMG moments, I could never list them all.

tacojoe
  • tacojoe

Mother ƒucker

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:46 AM

2 coppers were chasing two badguys. the bad guys crashed into each other and started fight one another. the cops just stood there looking at them. OMG!!?! lazy ass coppers.

cops chased sum1, crashed into me (1 star) pushed my car to run over a police dude (2 stars).

driving a monster onto a car then getting out of my monster and getting into that car. gets me insane flips and heights and spins.

KaZu0
  • KaZu0

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:41 AM

lol once i been flying with a plane (hydra) around the mt.chiliad , them my plane crashed allmost on the top ... well as you know cops spawn every where.
and i had about 4 stars. so when i was running from them on top of Mt.Chiliad
a plane from nowhere fly into me , i mannaged to jump out from its path ... but 10 or 20 cops behind me ... couldnt smile.gif
(you know when some random Planes just fall from the sky ... so thats was that moment )
lol after that i was like OMG-LOL
wied the reply then couple of times , but i allready deleted it sad.gif

another thing was when i was running from the FBI truck's in the Red County
i dicidet to try my luck and drive near the gas station ... well i mannaged to do it , but 3 FBI trucks behind me didnt ... so i heard Only a BIG BOOM
and in that moment i was OMG too.

then once i had a mission with Big Smoke , where you have to drive him some where ... (dont remember actually where) but any who ... when i conisidert to make it like a real life , i stoped the car near the red circle , when Smoke steped out a passing Car ran him over on high speed (it was running from the cops)
after that moment i was pissed so much that i dont do anymore missions like in REal life smile.gif

Pranjal
  • Pranjal

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:48 PM

SWAT jacking SWAT has to be one of my OMG moments in SA. My favorite place to do this trick is the Doherty garage. I blast a few cars to get a 4 star wanted level. Soon SWAT vans appear .All four occupants get down and I save the game to clear my wanted level ,although those morons are still there. With their arrival turned futile by saving the game, they proceed to jack each other in turns from the Van until one of them completely masters the art of stealing the van from the others. lol.gif
Same with FBI Ranchers as well.

Nikofan112
  • Nikofan112

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:20 AM Edited by Nikofan112, 26 May 2007 - 01:24 AM.

Ok, last one, in Venturas, on an on ramp, a huge pileup occurs, and it sends a Landstalker about 60 ft into the air doing flips. I was astonished. mercie_blink.gif

Oh and Pranjal, your sig offends me greatly.

Mr Benz
  • Mr Benz

Emotion fan

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:54 AM

You are all going to think this is lame but just last night I was driving to Fierro, just crossed the Railway lines and a Freight train missed me by pixels! I jumped out of my skin. I know its not really an OMG moment but its never happened before and Ive played the game for years!

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Mr Benz @ May 26 2007, 11:54)
You are all going to think this is lame but just last night I was driving to Fierro, just crossed the Railway lines and a Freight train missed me by pixels! I jumped out of my skin. I know its not really an OMG moment but its never happened before and Ive played the game for years!

That kind of one happened to me,too, and i posted it in topic start lol.gif IMO, you can call this "Oh My f*cking God!1!" moment lol.gif

xgohawks
  • xgohawks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (southwaleswarriors112 @ Apr 23 2007, 05:54)
QUOTE (torino @ Apr 23 2007, 02:20)
One thing that was kinda a OMG was i did the mission where you fight the mafia dudes on the plane and parachute out, , and i for some reason i opened the chute right away and it took 10 minutes for Cj to land.

That was a OMG pis$ed off moment

they not mafia they goverment agents

is it really that hard to say "are"?!?!?!

davidthegtamaster
  • davidthegtamaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:08 AM

Once i was playin 2 player with sister and we had flying car cheat in. My sister was flying the car and she decided to put it nose first into the water.
After we hit the water the car kept sinking and we couldnt get out. No matter how many times we pressed triangle we just couldnt get out!
We didnt lose any health and we kept on sinking. After that .. we got to the bottom of the ocean and just kept sinking into the sand until our whole TV screen just blacked out. We were deep down in the mud. We waited about 10 seconds later and we appeared .. sitting there.. in our car .. right in the middle of Blueberry Acres. It was so wierd.. everything went back to normal.. After that we just drove off and kept playing GTA.
Really wierd..

Is this a glitch??
Please try it yourself and get back to me. notify.gif sarcasm.gif mercie_blink.gif

I GPT A FAT STACK OF TWENTIES
  • I GPT A FAT STACK OF TWENTIES

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:37 AM

MINE WAS I WAS A THE TRAIN STATION THE TRAIN STOPPED SO I HIJACKED IT AN I WAS LIKE NOOOOO WAY, SO THEN I WAS DRIVING IT FULLS SPEED AROUND A CORNER IN I THINK LAS VENTURAS AN WHEN I HIT THE TURN THE TRAIN FLIPPED OFF THE TRACKS AND ROLLED ACCROSS THE STREET OVER SOME CARS.I WAS LIKE DAMN..AN 1 OTHER ONE IS I WAS DRIVING THEN SOME PLANE THAT FALLS OUT OF THE SKY JUST CRASHES AND BLOWS UP ON THE STREET.
  • Blingy likes this

Nenya-x
  • Nenya-x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:11 AM

I was just about to win the Triathalon race (the one that starts on the beach in Los Santos) I was 5 seconds away from the line when a plane crashed into the building next to the finish and killed me. confused.gif

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:27 AM Edited by Werven, 29 May 2007 - 05:30 AM.

Panopictigon late kinda foggy stand there then pyscho on tractor runs me over so fast you couldn't see it and when I ran after it it was gone im like omg wtf and at david thats what happens if you have that cheat on the only way to fix it is turn it off

Thejastttt
  • Thejastttt

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:13 AM Edited by lil weasel, 26 December 2014 - 10:04 AM. merged topics

EDIT: << New topic Merged to existing topic >>

what was the strangest,mysterious and funny thing that happened in gta sa. for me it was this. iwas throwing satchels all over the place. when i threw one at a car instead of sticking to the car it stuck to me. and i got myself killed when i pressed the button. anything happened like this. if so plz share

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

I got wasted after finishing all gang wars...
I had to re-do it all...

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

meh

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:18 AM

I had to re-do it all...

Why re-do it? You could just, you know, save?

Mine would be the time I was killed in the first mission on a new playthrough. Ballas killed me right there on the bike.
I haven't been able to pucker up enough courage to get on a bike since...

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

I had to re-do it all...

Why re-do it? You could just, you know, save?

Mine would be the time I was killed in the first mission on a new playthrough. Ballas killed me right there on the bike.
I haven't been able to pucker up enough courage to get on a bike since...

I can't save after getting wasted/busted. The only 3 times i can save after gwtting wasted is the AP/UC Maverick, AP/UC Camper and AP Firetruck, since those vehicles require you to die

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

meh

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

I never really did pay any attention to my wasted stats. I've only collected a few special vehicles on my current save, gonna start a new one.
  • HeroBrineR007 likes this

Awesome Boy
  • Awesome Boy

Gangsta

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

My most OMFG moment was in SA-MP. When I and another user on my back were trying to escape on the FCR-900, my friend Manal join the Police team and tried to capture us with a Hunter. Exactly, just EXACTLY like in the Mission Just Business where Big Smoke escaped the explosion with CJ on his back on the BF-900 after all cars exploded. In the same way, I was speeding my way though the Julius Highway when my cop friend fired the rockets on the Hunter and boom! The Rockets exploded in front of me and I went throught it exactly the way like Big Smoke! So COOL! I went through the flames! Did this 3 or 4 times.

• Blingy and CJ 2404 like this

TheFlareEntercounter
  • TheFlareEntercounter

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:12 PM

When I finished Wrong Side of the Tracks on first attempt.

Luna 51
  • Luna 51

All Directions

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:53 AM

When I finished Wrong Side of the Tracks on first attempt.

Make that "Freefall" for me.
  • Street Mix and Jeansowaty like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

understandable have a good day

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:34 AM

My OMG moments were when I seen boys holding their hands (seen a gay clown in LV :lol:)

Luna 51
  • Luna 51

All Directions

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

My OMG moments were when I seen boys holding their hands (seen a gay clown in LV :lol:)

WHAT?! :p   I only seen gay people in SF, but in the others city I know you can see a person checking out someone of the same sex.

Mattv244
  • Mattv244

Player Hater

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

Once I had a bug at basketball when CJ jumped I was stuck in the air could not move :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users