139 replies to this topic
Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Anuj)
It was pretty funny, she looked like she'd just dumped her face into a bowl of tapioca.

I've gotta use that one!

Cracking story, thanks for sharing Anuj smile.gif

Zak.
  • Zak.

slippi

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:40 AM

anuj, i f*cking bow down. Just the fact that her entire family saw the tape...oh man, class.

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

yer ma's got athlete's foot!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Ireland

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:18 AM

Read that last story there now.. Glad I did. smile.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:46 PM

f*ck me I'm glad this topic is back. Every single story has me laughing smile.gif .

BigGamer
  • BigGamer

Godful killing machine

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:26 PM

That last story was f*cking epic.

Love.Life
  • Love.Life

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

are these true or not???

i mean its not i dont believe em an all i mean the gun one seemed a bit to fictional given they all have more hi-tech weapons than most organsied drugs gangs (look up ross kemp gangs on you tube and you'll realise a 9mm is a big thing) but yeh they seem cool ya know a good read keep em coming if they are or arent true

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Love.Life @ Dec 12 2007, 21:37)
are these true or not???

i mean its not i dont believe em an all i mean the gun one seemed a bit to fictional given they all have more hi-tech weapons than most organsied drugs gangs (look up ross kemp gangs on you tube and you'll realise a 9mm is a big thing) but yeh they seem cool ya know a good read keep em coming if they are or arent true

anuj knows not how to lie, they are all true.

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (anuj @ Dec 11 2007, 06:28)
Why I Hate Strippers and How I punched another in the mouth

You should be a poet.

For real though, disturbing.

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:19 PM

to be honest though I'd have loved to do a topic like this if Anuj hadn't beaten me to the punch before hand. I have plenty of hilarious, violent, unexpected, or entertaining stories to tell. But in fear of being a copy-cat, have not posted. Oh well! Maybe once he runs out I'll take my turn haha.

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:23 PM

f*ck what people may think... let them be ignorant of the truth and go on thinking you're a douche, I say! That's what I'd do anyway.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Dec 12 2007, 16:19)
to be honest though I'd have loved to do a topic like this if Anuj hadn't beaten me to the punch before hand. I have plenty of hilarious, violent, unexpected, or entertaining stories to tell. But in fear of being a copy-cat, have not posted. Oh well! Maybe once he runs out I'll take my turn haha.

Everyone's got a story. I just have a sh*t-ton of them. Only way we find out if yours are worth sharing is if you write them out

QUOTE (Love.Life @ Dec 12 2007, 15:37)
are these true or not???

What the f*ck? I'm not the most street-saavy person, but I know what I've experienced. The only people who carry .22s/.380s/.25s/etc are small-time thugs who want a piece of metal so they can intimidate the other wanna-bangers they encounter. You've got those guys, and then you've got guys like us, with experience, training, and actual knowledge of ballistics. The only difference between me and them is the type of business they chose to get into.

A 9MM is a big thing? Maybe. But I'm pretty sure if I have to look up a gang on youtube then I don't really have to be too worried about them being serious. Most of these guys keep their mouth shut about their business.

I just got home, I'll write the stripper punch story in a hour or so.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:12 AM

Why I Hate Strippers and How I punched another in the mouth

by anuj

Strippers are people who are paid to get naked and entice other people. They are, by far, the worst of the people I've met through the club. They like to pretend that they are the most free-spirited, enlightened people on Earth because they've managed to convince themselves that whoring themselves out in the pursuit of dollar bills is not sleazy, but liberating. Apparently being able to squat over a Goliath cactus and not even flinch is a mark of freedom and not degradation. Strippers also tend to be full of themselves, so convinced of their beauty that no man should deserve her, unless he pays his way into her skin-tight miniskirt.

Now, I'm a charismatic guy in most regards. Being able to make people feel at ease and make them engage me in conversation is actually my hallmark as a promoter. For the amount of hatred I gather here for my pompous attitude, I'm actually a humble, affable, easy-going guy in real life. So when you run into someone who regards you as inferior due to your ability to stay clothed, then you tend to develop a dislike for them. Not to say all strippers are, for lack of a better term, bitches, but a vast majority of them are people you'd rather throw yourself in front of a truck than talk to them for more than two minutes.

Now, with this arrogance comes the idea that these naked women can have any man they want, just to prove that they can. They can, and do, go for promoters and men with girlfriends. When you are in both of those classes, it makes you the holy grail of stripper achievements. Money goes away as the primary motivator and jealousy takes over. They see you as a trophy. An achievement. A temporary plug for the gigantic hole in their... self esteem. Dismissing them makes them want you more. Ignoring them completely makes you irresistible. It's a fun game, I seriously suggest you all try that whenever you meet professional disrobers.

This covers why I hate strippers.

To refer back to my earlier point, being a promoter with a girlfriend is a challenge for these women. They'll do everything in their power to get you. I've even had drugs slipped into my drinks (as has the DJ, but thats another story).

One night, I'm doing all my usual duties at the club. I'm walking around, socializing, handing out free passes, and convincing girls to enter the best chest contest. I hop on the mic to do the announcement bullsh*t, and leave the DJ booth with Jose. He points out that there is a group of strippers eyeing us when we exit. Great. I look over and realize one of my girlfriend's friends is in the group. Jose notices this too, and uses it as an excuse to get acquainted with the strippers. I take him over there and introduce him. In a hurry to get out of there, I tell them about the contest and make them promise to enter. My personal feelings come second, making other people happy is the first priority. And naked girls make people happy. I excuse myself to get a drink.

Jose comes over to me at the bar, and tells me that one of the girls asked him for my number. When he tells me he gave it to her, I nearly choke on my Jager and damn near punch him in the face. He tells me to relax, and f*cks off somewhere while I scramble for an exit strategy. I quickly hide in a dark corner of the club, and not a second too soon because as soon as I get out of there, she and her friends move over to the bar, two feet from where I was standing. I slip out the side and find another good hiding spot.

Soon, 3am rolls around and we have to get the contest started. Jose grabs the mic and I get on the video camera to start taping. Of course, the entire group of strippers comes out and enters the contest. The entire time the show is going, the one stripper who got my number is eyeballing me and stripping for the camera. She comes up to me at one point and grabs my head, pulling me into her chest. I push her off, and she whispers into my ear.

"I want to f*ck you right here."

Okay, stripper. At this point, I'm pissed off to the point that I'm ready to kick a field goal with this bitch's vagina. I'm ready to cut off her titties, sew them together, and send the resulting silicone ball to an underprivileged inner-city school as a kickball. I'm ready to... well, you see where I'm going with this.

Cut to the aftermath of the contest. The entire club is about to riot because these strippers f*cking owned the competition. The floor is damn near coated in dollar bills, and I'm still standing there filming it. The crazy bitch stripper (let's call her Sasha) wins and immediately comes running at me. She tries to jump and latch onto me, but at the last second my intoxicated dumb ass ducks down, sending her flying into a group of girls standing behind me. The girls all start pushing and bitchslapping each other, and a f*cking riot finally breaks out. 50-100 guys and girls all brawling and sending chairs, beer bottles, and tables flying. I take cover behind the catwalk and realizing I could be partly to blame for all this, slip outside and have a smoke.

I walk back inside after the police leave.

Stripper Sasha is still there. Great. She comes up (in full view of my girlfriend) and starts talking stuff about how sexy I am and how she wants to f*ck right here. I know she's drunk and won't listen, but I say I'm not interested and tell her I'm taken. Finally getting a good look at her, I realize she's actually pretty hot in a stripper whore way. The only thing that would break the deal if I didn't hate strippers would be her nose. It was upturned, in a Ms. Piggy fashion. Not horribly so, but enough to make me think of the singing pig when I was talking to her. The following thirty seconds:

"You know you want to f*ck right here, AJ."
"No, I'm really OK. My girl is right over there, and I love her."
"Come on, she can join in!"
"What, are your f*cking ears jammed with dollar bills too? I'M NOT INTERESTED."
"Okay, I get it. But can I at least kiss you on the cheek?"

Only because she's my girl's friend, I say OK. This crazy nutty bitch grabs my head, and I can see her tongue slowly moving towards my mouth. I turn my head just enough so she kisses the corner of my lip, and in the corner of my eye I can see my girl, f*cking FUMING because it looks like I'm about to make out with Ms. Piggy.

I push Sasha away, and for added emphasis, turn on the microphone. I bring it slowly to my lips, and yell:

"Listen you crazy f*cking nutty f*cking bitch. If I wanted to f*ck Ms. Piggy, I'd paint myself green and have people call me Kermit. But until I magically turn green, get the f*ck OFF ME."

Of course, for the next two months everyone at the club called me Kermit.

Picolini
  • Picolini

ZOMG ROFL XD!!!!11

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:18 AM

Smooth, Kermie tounge2.gif

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:22 AM

Great read there.

icon14.gif

Ya Mum
  • Ya Mum

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:35 AM

I'm glad to see this topic back again. The stories are all great and were worth reading.

Can't wait to read more.

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:34 AM

heheh nice one 'nuj

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:41 AM

Great stories, your life is very eventful.
Awesome reads, glad the topic is back. icon14.gif

nabo45
  • nabo45

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:48 PM

Best story ever icon14.gif .

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:07 PM

Haha, that's rich.

I think I'd like to hear "Oh sh*t, I Think That Dude Just Got Shot."

Love.Life
  • Love.Life

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:35 PM

hi again storys are good. Do you think you could get the footage of the robbery in ur 7/11 lol thats probs my fave story

love.life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users