It's Been a While

139 replies to this topic
anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:51 AM

I've shied away from posting details of my public life in the last year or so because nothing of interest has happened. At least, nothing that is on par with toef*ckery, ghetto karate, and getting kicked out of a Halo 2 launch.

My name is anuj. Some of you may know that I'm a womanizer, I'm developing a drinking problem, I can't stand myself sometimes, and I seem to get into situations that end in fights. Most of you know that I run a 7-Eleven in a semi-sh*tty area of Saint Louis, MO. The most dangerous city per capita in America. God bless it.

That's not new. Nothing has changed, actually. What has changed is my profession. I've moved away from sound production and web design and made a shift towards marketing and club promotion. That's a real fancy term for what I do, actually. I go to nightclubs and lounges and advertise for them in exchange for money.

I started doing this at The Red Sea in the historic Loop in University City, which some of you may know as the home of Cornell Hayes Jr, better known as Nelly. The owner of The Red Sea is always high on heroin and tended to screw people over financially. More power to him, though, I got my foot in the door there and I learned some of the ins and outs of the business.

From there, I moved from on to larger bars and clubs. MP O'Reillys, Dantes, Fat Tuesdays, Kyos, and the Oz. There's been days when I leave with paychecks bigger than what normal people earn in a month. There's been days when I leave having to pay before two large bouncers break my kneecaps. It's been a real strange ride, culminating in the signing of a three month contract at the Oz nightclub in Sauget, IL not a month ago.

That is when my life got weird. Even though I'd been in the business for the better part of a year, I'd never really gotten anything this significant. Suddenly I had more friends, more money, and more problems than anyone my age should have to deal with. I'm barely old enough to drink in the club and yet I'm sitting in VIP sipping free drinks and chatting up women who I shouldn't be f*cking around with unless I quadruple-bag my cock.

That said, I've got a sh*t-ton of stories to share, from mundane to "holy f*ck no way you're full of sh*t you brown scumbag". I'll let you all choose which ones you want to h ear.

Seriously, that's only the sh*t from the last two months. I've got so much I need to get off my chest and I need some sort of feedback so I'm looking to the community that's been there for me for five years.

Also: All stuff in this topic is purely fictional and has no relation to any current events. All stories and names mentioned herein are fiction and any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, or any pending court cases are purely coincidental.

Pictures will be added whenever they're found. I'm on a brand new laptop and I'm still sorting out my old sh*t.

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:02 AM

If I may be so bold, "Alcohol and Why You Should Stay the f*ck Away" for $100, please.

Spenc938
  • Spenc938

Mari'ju'ana is bad M'kay.

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:05 AM

I don't know... I'm leaning towards "What I learned: Obtaining a gun is easier in real life than it is in GTA"

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

Group: Leone Mafia Family

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:06 AM

May I get a "Girls Gone Wild, and girls who did indeed go wild" please.

Digtl vl
  • Digtl vl

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:08 AM

I hate to be rude, but there really is no point to this. Should put it in the writing section if you want to write fictional accounts.

Unless of course one of your robbery stories is true. Would be interesting to hear as I am going into Law.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:14 AM

Fo sho.

Alcohol is a very fun hobby. Unfortunately, it destroys your body and your mind and after a while you start to lose the ability to make proper judgments when intoxicated. There are times when I've seen alcohol make people do things that make mental patients look like the very picture of sanity.

Case in point: Eight days ago, our opening Jagerbombing party went down. The club was packed for a Sunday night. The previous Sunday, they drew 70 people. This Sunday, we drew 320. The alcohol was flowing pretty heavily, and the mood was getting set. People were getting drunk and people were getting ready to have fun.

Jose is my business partner. Being a man of 24, he is three years wiser than I am and six years more into this business than I am. He's been a mentor as well as a good friend and has shown me a side of life that I would've never known otherwise. Jose and I were kicking it in the usual spot in the club when I see a gigantic woman waddling through the club. To call this woman obese would be unfair. It's just that she was 6'6" and was shaped like a pear. She was wearing a miniskirt that could shelter a family or four and a low cut top that was struggling in its losing fight to contain her tatas.

I looked at Jose, and looked back at the woman.

"Hey man, where do we know that chick from?"

He looks at me blankly. "You don't know? You seriously don't remember?"

"No f*cking clue man. You wanna inform me?"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a camera that we use to take publicity shots for interweb purposes. He flips through the pictures on the memory stick and suddenly turns it around so the LCD faces me. It comes into focus and I see myself staring at a picture of me, with this pear shaped woman on my lap, with me in obvious pain yet somehow throwing up the shocker and sticking my tongue out.

f*ck.

"Please tell me I didn't do what I think I did."

Jose just smiled and says "I'm no cockblock. I just look out for my boys. Next time, just don't drink so f*cking much."

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Digtl vl @ Apr 16 2007, 23:08)
I hate to be rude, but there really is no point to this. Should put it in the writing section if you want to write fictional accounts.

Unless of course one of your robbery stories is true. Would be interesting to hear as I am going into Law.

It's just a disclaimer, man. Don't worry about it. ph34r.gif

(Actually, all of these are 100% true because I suck at creative writing)

Spenc938
  • Spenc938

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:16 AM

Nice.

Any pics?

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:32 AM

I'll tell you why not to drink.

I know a guy, he's a pretty nice guy. He's in Chino State Prison.

Sentenced for life with the possibility of parole in 15 years for accidentally killing a cop while driving under the influence.

The first time he ever drove drunk. The first crime he ever committed (felony that is). His whole life is over even if he's paroled, which is likely since he's such a nice guy. But that doesn't matter because he'll always have a note in his records saying he killed a cop.

Spenc938
  • Spenc938

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:35 AM

That's terrible. I don't think I would be able to live with myself.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Apr 16 2007, 23:32)

I know a guy, he's a pretty nice guy. He's in Chino State Prison.

Sentenced for life with the possibility of parole in 15 years for accidentally killing a cop while driving under the influence.

The first time he ever drove drunk. The first crime he ever committed (felony that is). His whole life is over even if he's paroled, which is likely since he's such a nice guy. But that doesn't matter because he'll always have a note in his records saying he killed a cop.

That is another brilliant reason not to drink and I'd like to take the moment to issue a statement to all the young kids in the audience:

Buzzed driving is drunk driving.

Tipsy driving is drunk driving.

Don't do it. You may feel invincible behind the wheel, but you're not Superman. You're a liability. You're dangerous. You are a threat to society.

Weigh the risks. You may arrive alive. You may feel good to drive. You may be confident in your ability to drive while not sober.

Reality check: All it takes is one DUI, one run stoplight, or one mistake to f*ck up your life forever. Less than a moment can ruin your goddamn life. Don't be idiotic. Next time you drink, have a designated driver. Swallow your pride and call your parents or a friend. Take a taxi. Talk your way onto a party bus or limo.

I've seen too many people go the other way. Several are dead. Others are serving extended sentences in prison. Don't go out that way.

Digtl vl
  • Digtl vl

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (anuj @ Apr 17 2007, 05:15)

Chill. Then lets hear some of those robbery stories. anuj_cop.gif

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:48 AM

I have a three inch scar across my forehead to remind me of the dwnfals of inebriation.

That said... I'm wasted right now.

YEAH MONDAY!

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:53 AM

Anuj, someday I may just take the Three hour drive West to tell you some really f*cked up sh*t that I went through while living in Panama City Florida. I have been in many of those situations, Hell, I have driven Drunk halfway through Indiana just over last year, you DO feel the power on the road while intoxicated even though you are far from it.
Having alot of money to do things with esp. during college lead me to going out everynight with my two friends and I always either ended up f*cking many people over or f*cking myself over, i used to f*ck with people all the time and the thing is when you're drunk and sh*t you tend to belive you are clever, when you're drunk and sh*t and everyone around you is even more drunk than you are, you become twice as clever as you really can be and that leads to the abilty to pull some stupid ass sh*t.

Honestly, you seem to be alot like me, except I got myself out of alot of that last year when I did finally get busted for drinking and driving, but luckily I got out of it being in college and having the money for a good ass lawyer.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (Digtl vl @ Apr 16 2007, 23:45)
QUOTE (anuj @ Apr 17 2007, 05:15)

Chill. Then lets hear some of those robbery stories. anuj_cop.gif

Shirish is a very quiet young man from Nepal. His dream was to come to America and become a medical doctor so he could live the life that his parents dreamed for him back in Nepal. He was semi-hardworking, kind of a douchebag, and very hard to sympathize with whenever he complained about how he couldn't find a girlfriend.

Personally, I'd always wished he'd get shot or something. April 7th, 2007, I'd start to feel bad about always wishing him badly.

2030 hours: A man walked into our 7-Eleven. Nothing out of the ordinary, except he was wearing shades and a hoodie. He casually walks to the fountain machine and waits until all the customers leave the store.

As soon as the final customer leaves the store, he springs into action. He pulls a silver handgun from beneath his hoodie and runs behind the counter. He puts Shirish down on the ground and demands he open the safe. Our safe works on a delayed open system. You've got to have a key, and even when keyed you have to wait 10 minutes before it can be opened. It's a pretty smart system, even if side effects include you getting your ass shot.

So Shirish says he can't open the safe. The gunman gets agitated and orders him up. He makes him open the register. The robber grabs the cash himself and a la Tyrone Biggums stumbles after grabbing the cash. He drops $21 of the $180 in the register and runs off into the night.

This of course is all very traumatic for Shirish. He works eight hours a week at our store. Eight hours out of a possible 168 for a robber to come, and he does. Needless to say, Shirish is very shaken up. So much so that I have to come and take over for the rest of his shift.

The last time I saw Shirish, he was talking about how he is leaving Maplewood and maybe even the States. While he was walking out the door, I surveyed the damage behind the counter. I noticed a ton of little yellow pellets near where the robber faceplanted. I kneel down and pick one up with some gloves (since the cops were being real strict about touching sh*t earlier) and realized these were airsoft pellets.

Ain't that a bitch? You've got a one in twenty-one chance of being robbed, and you get jacked by a dude with an airsoft gun.

Godspeed, crazy Nepalese dude.

jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (anuj @ Apr 17 2007, 05:36)
QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Apr 16 2007, 23:32)

I know a guy, he's a pretty nice guy.  He's in Chino State Prison. 

The first time he ever drove drunk.  The first crime he ever committed (felony that is).  His whole life is over even if he's paroled, which is likely since he's such a nice guy.  But that doesn't matter because he'll always have a note in his records saying he killed a cop.

That is another brilliant reason not to drink and I'd like to take the moment to issue a statement to all the young kids in the audience:

Buzzed driving is drunk driving.

Tipsy driving is drunk driving.

Don't do it. You may feel invincible behind the wheel, but you're not Superman. You're a liability. You're dangerous. You are a threat to society.

Weigh the risks. You may arrive alive. You may feel good to drive. You may be confident in your ability to drive while not sober.

Reality check: All it takes is one DUI, one run stoplight, or one mistake to f*ck up your life forever. Less than a moment can ruin your goddamn life. Don't be idiotic. Next time you drink, have a designated driver. Swallow your pride and call your parents or a friend. Take a taxi. Talk your way onto a party bus or limo.

I've seen too many people go the other way. Several are dead. Others are serving extended sentences in prison. Don't go out that way.

Sound advice. I really wish I heeded it 100% of the time. It's really hard to talk people out of it, especially when you're both sh*tfaced. I have one friend that does this habitually, from my town to his city, 10 miles away. I've only gotten into a car with him drunk behind the wheel maybe three times, and I needed the ride. It's so f*cking unsafe and I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes as I get into the car. But it's not like I can realistically call the cops on my friend who is blackout drunk and driving. I really have to start refusing rides and talking my friend out of driving when he's not able to remember any of it the next morning.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:00 AM

We're all human. What separates us is whether or not we can learn from our mistakes. Don't sweat your past mistakes, just don't make them in the future. Stay safe out there.

Zak.
  • Zak.

slippi

• The Connection

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:12 AM

Hows that surveillance video coming, anuj. You know exactly what I'm talking about wink.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:14 AM

Yeah, definitly. I personally have been in a drunk driving accident. The first and last. I wasn't even driving. I can't let a person drive knowing that they've had even a single drink.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:05 AM

Thank you for sharing your experiences Nujer.

It's been a while indeed.

It has nothing to do with what you posted before, but this club marketing/promoting business, i'm pretty much unaware of. How does it work, what are you paid for etc?

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (spenc938 @ Apr 16 2007, 23:05)
I don't know... I'm leaning towards "What I learned: Obtaining a gun is easier in real life than it is in GTA"

Personally, I never believed the anti-gunners argument about gun control. They preached about how easy it was to get a gun and how they were used in all sorts of street-level crime and how the best thing to do would be outlaw guns and that would stop all crime.

Bullsh*t.

I've done plenty of bad things in my life, but I've never illegally purchased a firearm or even thought about shooting someone. Jose is a different story. He grew up on the northside, which was and still is pretty notorious for drugs, sex, and violence.

I always heard about the illegal gun trade but I'd never given it much thought. As the responsible owner of six firearms myself, I'd never thought anyone would have the balls to go onto the street and buy a strap. Then again, I also believed in Santa and unprotected sex with promiscuous club girls.

One night, sh*t popped off at the local club. One of Jose's boys jacked a Southside cat for $800 and they bumped into each other at the bar. One of the things you learn real quick is to be able to judge when you can win a fight. When it's 3 on 19, you aren't winning without a machine gun and some crazy guys on your team. So we hustle to the car and on the way out we get a huge-ass dent kicked into the door, the rear window next to my head busted out with a beer bottle, and glass all over my nice Armani jacket. Sons of bitches.

Jose starts yelling at me, asking me if I'm strapped. Of course I am, but they're all registered firearms. Not exactly the type you'd want to defend yourself with. Once the buzzing in my ear stops, I hear "Get us to the f*cking north".

That's never good.

We end up on the North side at about 2:00am. We're in an alleyway in a nondescript part of town. Jose whips out his phone and dials a number. Not ten minutes later a car pulls up with four men inside. Each one has some sort of weapon on them, either in their waistband or poorly concealed at their 3 o'clock. They pop open the trunk on their car and I see things that a sheltered Indian kid from the suburbs never should see.

Nines. Forty-fives. Carbines. Full-length assault rifles. I think I might have spotted a grenade or two. Somehow it's instinct to put on a pair of gloves before I start fondling the weapons. They've all been made street-ready. All identifying marks have been neatly filed off and the rifling on any rifled barrels has been destroyed. I noticed they had a GLOCK 20 in their trunk. Last thing I expected was a gang-banger to have a pistol chambered in 10mm, let alone have them know what 10mm was. I picked up a Colt 1911 and racked the slide. Surely enough, the insides were polished and it was loaded with 7+1 rounds of hardball. The most frightening thought hit me at that time. These guys had these weapons. They knew how to use them. They knew how to break them down and make it so nobody would ever find any of the pieces. They could kill me right now and nobody would have known. The frightening part was that these guys were better armed than cops and some of them were more knowledgeable than local armorers. I think it was at that time I started to realize some of the hard truths of the life of those that lived not ten miles from me.

"How much?"

I expected a gunshop price. I forgot that we weren't exactly dealing with collector's pieces.

"$100"

That floored me. In GTA3 it cost $250 to buy a Colt 45. I could hand these guys a c-note and be off with a loaded hardballer. Literally a phone call and $100, and I could be set to murder anyone in this city with a weapon that would be near-impossible to trace.

Of course, the problem here is that I'm a law abiding citizen and I'm legally sane.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (Pavlov @ Apr 17 2007, 03:05)
Thank you for sharing your experiences Nujer.

It's been a while indeed.

It has nothing to do with what you posted before, but this club marketing/promoting business, i'm pretty much unaware of. How does it work, what are you paid for etc?

We go to the club, and we pick a certain night. Say this Sunday for instance. We come up with a theme for the party (Jagerbomb = Jager + Red Bull), come up with events to throw during the main event, and convince the club owners that their numbers will go up because we're doing their advertising.

Usually there is an out-of-pocket startup fee that is covered by us. We had to pay $540 for radio advertisements and $160 for 5000 fliers. So we're up to $700 debt so far.

We distribute the fliers, do MySpace bulletins, email lists, facebook sh*t, and put people on the guestlist so they bring 4-5 friends but they get in for free. We hand out free passes and generally spread the word.

The money can vary from contract to contract. There are several ways we can do it. We can take all the money at the door and do a bar guarantee, where they must make $x at the bar and we get to keep all the door money. If they don't make $x, we got to pay the difference out of our pocket. I hate doing this because usually you lose money the first few weeks until the word about your party gets out. And if you don't sign a contract, you will probably get screwed when the club drops you three weeks into your party.

The other way you can do it is a door-split. The club takes x% of the door and we get 100-x%. I like this because we don't take any major risks. The problem here is that usually the door-split starts at a certain cap number. Say the cap is 1000. At the end of the night, they count the drawer and come to a final number. If that number is greater than 1000, we get x% of the difference. If its not, we don't pay anything.

The great thing about door-splits is that you can consider bar numbers aswell. If we let in 90 people for free with passes and on the guestlist, you can be damn sure they're going to be spending at the bar. When their bar numbers jump 800% after the first party we throw, you can be damn sure they're impressed even if we didn't make $1000 at the door.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Apr 16 2007, 23:53)
Anuj, someday I may just take the Three hour drive West to tell you some really f*cked up sh*t that I went through while living in Panama City Florida. I have been in many of those situations, Hell, I have driven Drunk halfway through Indiana just over last year, you DO feel the power on the road while intoxicated even though you are far from it.
Having alot of money to do things with esp. during college lead me to going out everynight with my two friends and I always either ended up f*cking many people over or f*cking myself over, i used to f*ck with people all the time and the thing is when you're drunk and sh*t you tend to belive you are clever, when you're drunk and sh*t and everyone around you is even more drunk than you are, you become twice as clever as you really can be and that leads to the abilty to pull some stupid ass sh*t.

Honestly, you seem to be alot like me, except I got myself out of alot of that last year when I did finally get busted for drinking and driving, but luckily I got out of it being in college and having the money for a good ass lawyer.

My lawyer is always on speed-dial. The cops around here know that if they pull me over, they better have a damn fine reason because I'm good with the judges, the lawyers, and most importantly - their supervisors. I've gotten to know the cops real well as well though.

And yeah, if you're ever in the area shoot me a PM. I'll buy you a jagerbomb.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

I have a custom member title. I call it "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:30 AM

interesting topic man, you write like a detective.

EDIT: how the f*ck you gonna triple post like that? sly.gif

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (E.A.B. @ Apr 16 2007, 23:06)
May I get a "Girls Gone Wild, and girls who did indeed go wild" please.

The night started off like any other night.

That's a lie.

The night started a week in advance. We sat down in our normal spot at the club. We were eyeing the pretty ladies and hammering down $2 beers. The fliers on the table caught our eye though. The big, easily recognized "Girls Gone Wild" logo was on the flier. Of course, any straight red-blooded American male would pick it up for a closer look.

"The Search for the Wildest Bar In America" said the flier. Holy sh*t. Wait a second, this was happening in OUR club in only a week? If that wasn't cool enough, the flip side of the flier was an advertisement for Sunday nights. Bonus.

Of course, speculation began to fly around as we wondered what sort of capacity GGW was going to be here in. Were they rolling with the full party bus and multiple camera crews, or were they just using the GGW name to get in a larger crowd?

We asked the General Manager. They were indeed going to show up on Saturday. In my naivete, I figured it would just be a more packed Saturday night than usual and we wouldn't have trouble.

Fast forward a week. I've put all my friends on the guestlist, I've sent out hundreds if not thousands of facebook and myspace invites, and I've done so much word-of-mouth advertising that people I don't know are telling me about the party of the streets. You know you've done it right when people are advertising for you.

We put on the nice threads. You know how we do. I picked up a brand new Bulova diamond watch for the occasion. White blazer, blue oxford, crisp new Akademiks, and a fresh pair of Eckos. Despite the personality clash, I was looking pretty damn good. Kinda like Usher in his "Yeah" video, except slightly blacker.

We rolled to the club at 10:30. You've got to realize, the draw of the Oz is that it's open til 6am. You go there after your club is closed. So most people usually show up between 1:30am and 4am. Usually when you get there at 10 it's not even open. So you can guess how surprised I was when I got there and had trouble finding a parking spot. I go inside, and there's already 150 people lining the club. I usually hate having to "make an entrance", but I had to tonight. Girls were eyeing me and Jose, and we were eyeing them right back. The second thing you learn in this business though is to control your dick and not let it control you. Don't let anyone tell you different, you do NOT go to the club to meet your wife. I should write a bit on that later.

The party bus rolls up. You've probably seen it on the commercials at 3am on Comedy Central. The gigantic, pimped out, painted, graphic-laid bus that so many girls lezzed out on. I could catch the odor of years of sex pouring out of that bus. It was pretty crazy.

A point I made in a previous point is that alcohol makes you go pretty loco. T-shirts and hats apparently do to. We talked to the GM again and asked if he needed any help. So of course, he sends us to shmooze with the GGW crew. We get every man's dream job. Follow the cameramen, explain how the deal works to girls, and then make them show something for the camera. When they hold it for x seconds, then give them their prize. A bit chauvinistic, sure, but f*ck it. I might even be in the next video these f*ckers put out.

Now, I was pretty sure that the actual lesbian encounters wouldn't happen inside the club. I was wrong. We weren't allowed to bring our normal camera inside because it would distract the GGW crew, so pictures aren't there. All I can say is that around 4:30 AM the place exploded. There must have been 1000 people in the club, and a good percentage of those were young, stupid women. I can't count how many titties I saw that night, but I'm pretty sure it was an odd number because one girl only pulled half her shirt up. I guess she was afraid of commitment. I was okay with the titties.

Then the pants and skirts came off. f*ck me sideways, these hos are crazy.

Then the panties and bras start coming off. For f*cks sake, I would've paid cash money to be here. These guys are paying ME to be here.

Girls are eating each other out on the dance floor. Sucking titties and munching rug.

All of a sudden, it snapped in my head: These people are f*cking disgusting. I had to step outside before I threw up. I step out, and light up a cigar I'd been saving. Right then, one of the camera crews steps outside, four girls in tow. It's the cameraman I'd been tagging along with all night, and he's got a sh*t-eating grin on his face.

"Hey man, we're going to go do some private filming on the bus. These girls want to know if you're in."

I don't remember how long I stood there, asking myself if I could bring myself to man up and watch girls lez out some more. In the end, I politely declined. I was already disappointed in my generation. I didn't want to see any more trades of dignity for a cotton t-shirt.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:03 AM

Thank you for your input. It's pretty similar to what my friends do actually, i realized but, my friends do this club promo business from time to time. In your case it's different.

On the alcohol topic, i take a taxi, or my driver if it's out of town somewhere. He's arab, alcohol is haram for him.

Brutuz
  • Brutuz

Otherwise known as Joe.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:36 AM

Their some good Stories, and your teaching the younger Generation about the worse things in life, personally I'm pretty sure I'll never really get smashed from after Uni.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

I believe I will pick "Why you can't have a girlfriend in this business".

It's always interesting to hear stories smile.gif

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:00 PM

Drug Culture and the Club

Good stories?

Cool topic this is interesting.

Spenc938
  • Spenc938

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:43 PM

Nice topic. Pretty interesting. I want to hear 7eleven robbery.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users