Photo

Tommy Vercetti mentiond in gta 3

6 replies to this topic
rugbyrules
  • rugbyrules

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

No one belived dat other guy about teh post about tommy vercetti being said by tht old guy, well i also noticed this he seriously does say it and its been noticed on other forums. Well i am sure i heard him say i sware you was vercetti. It wouldint suprise me either r* probebly woudl do soemthign like this.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:25 PM

Are you referring to the old man that is taken by the Cartel at the start of the game? The same man who Donald Love asks you to rescue during the mission Liberator.

If so the man in question is clearly in his late 70's to 80's. Tommy Vercetti was 35 during the events of VC meaning he would be 50. Lets add to that the man in question bears no resemblance to him and the fact that Tommy owned Vice City, it would take something very drastic for him to lose it all.

So to sum it up, the man is not Tommy Vercetti.

Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:20 AM Edited by Heihachi_73, 14 April 2007 - 10:22 AM.

QUOTE (rugbyrules @ Apr 13 2007, 16:55)
belived, dat, teh, tht, sware, wouldint, suprise, probebly, woudl, soemthign

It's called English. It's normally taught at school.

If anything the name Vercetti when read fast says Vice City, possibly where the character's name came from. That Oriental person is not Tommy Vercetti, how on earth could Tommy be of Asian descent?

Edit: And what does it have to do with cheats and tricks?

segvirion
  • segvirion

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:22 PM

Actually, what the first poster was saying (it's not easy to understand) is that there is an old guy who supposedly mentions the name Tommy Vercetti in the GTA3.

Since he didn't say who is this old man - it could be Salvatore, the oriental guy, a random ped, who knows? - and doesn't give any details about it and cannot write in proper English, I'm inclined to think that this is a hoax. wink.gif

Lymphoid
  • Lymphoid

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:52 PM Edited by Lymphoid, 17 April 2007 - 07:06 PM.

Hah, I just heard it like 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure if he actually say it or not. Its the same guy who says "yup, i been drinkin' again!"

[edit]

ok, so he says "i swear i thought you was my second"

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:07 PM

Tommy Vercetti is not mentioned in GTA 3.

The game was made before VC, I doubt Rockstar had the name of characters in mind for their next game let alone implementing it into the script of GTA 3. Game script guides on GameFAQs also confirm nothing in relation to Vercetti and finally the GTA 3 sayings thread which contains all ped talk.

Lymphoid
  • Lymphoid

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

189. "I swear I thought she was my second cousin"

thats it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users