Photo

Media in LC

18 replies to this topic
lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:04 AM Edited by bored_killed, 13 April 2007 - 12:07 AM.

I want their presence to be much better then in SA, like the vans come and reporter and cameraman come out etc, and the helicopter newsman or woman is commenting on the big news which you can hear on the redio.

Maybe even a chance of stealing their (video) camera! And I want a good news name like WIKA or KYWL icon14.gif or sth not San Andreas News. icon13.gif And cool channel logos like radio stations have cool logos.

I also want to go inside news studios and see the tv set and everything like in the Freedom Fighters.

BTW I would never sue R* if they took any of my suggestions I'm not a douchebag.

JoeyVercetti
  • JoeyVercetti

Pass the moozadell

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:09 AM Edited by JoeyVercetti, 13 April 2007 - 12:11 AM.

QUOTE (bored_killed @ Apr 13 2007, 00:04)
I want their presence to be much better then in SA, like the vans come and reporter and cameraman come out etc, and the helicopter newsman or woman is commenting on the big news which you can hear on the redio.

I'd like them to bring the media attention back from Vice City and Vice City Stories. It would be a nice addition to the game if, when in the middle of a 4,5 or 6 star chase, the media(newsvans, news helicopters) follow closely to cover the story. Getting the ol Stuff of Legends on a rampage would warrant national and international media.

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:12 AM

Maybe at 4th or 5th star you'd get ZNN and Shocks News. tounge.gif

gav1100
  • gav1100

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:15 AM

Would also be interesting if you could view "replays" filmed from the news copters

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (gav1100 @ Apr 13 2007, 00:15)
Would also be interesting if you could view "replays" filmed from the news copters

And see how you blew it up! Or see how you shot down that cameraman on his last video. devil.gif

swimfreak430
  • swimfreak430

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:20 AM

i love the replay idea I wish i could see my rampages from a diffrent point of view

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (swimfreak430 @ Apr 13 2007, 00:20)
i love the replay idea I wish i could see my rampages from a diffrent point of view

Seeing on video how it's going up and down dynamically because the cameraman's running and shaking. Nice. And a WXYZ logo in the corner and maybe a Breaking News bar with text of what approximately is going on.

aza2003
  • aza2003

I tell the truth,even when I lie.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:28 AM

wasnt there a mod for gta that gave us replay? and doesnt saints row have replay?

im pretty sure we're gonna see replay.For ps3 users it would be dope cause you could upload it to your home space and stuff. inlove.gif

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (aza2003 @ Apr 13 2007, 00:28)
wasnt there a mod for gta that gave us replay? and doesnt saints row have replay?

im pretty sure we're gonna see replay.For ps3 users it would be dope cause you could upload it to your home space and stuff. inlove.gif

Damn it this isn't about replays it's about the media.

aza2003
  • aza2003

I tell the truth,even when I lie.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (bored_killed @ Apr 13 2007, 00:33)
QUOTE (aza2003 @ Apr 13 2007, 00:28)

Damn it this isn't about replays it's about the media.

you mentioned hearing news reports on the radio.

Thats a form of replay of your actions.

And crack your face its a forum to discuss and debate not dictate.

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:05 AM

Try to at least be somewhat on topic you're boring. yawn.gif

UnitedDestruction
  • UnitedDestruction

The Dude

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (bored_killed @ Apr 12 2007, 19:05)
Try to at least be somewhat on topic you're boring. yawn.gif

No offense man but youre kinda spamming up your own topics by telling everyone to stay on topic every other comment.

Anyways, the idea sounds pretty cool. As long as the whole thing isnt shoved in my face when im running from the cops, like news vans, helis, reporters on foot, hearing the story on the radio, all at once. Itd be like the game was saying "ohhh look at this cool new feature isnt it amazing" you know? I want to be chased by the cops not the news lol.

mattylloyd18
  • mattylloyd18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:22 AM

thats a good idea with the replays kinda lyk in fifa games but what if lyk say niko was on a killing spree and the news crews are in watching and making coverage, just say u escape, if u went to a tv and u could watch the news broadcast and it would be from the chopper or something (basicly live news coverage) lol maybe its a bit much aye! colgate.gif

ceedot
  • ceedot

Zeestar.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:19 PM

Hmm. It's a really good idea. They took a lot of that reporting stuff out of San Andreas. It would be really good if they incorpirated this into the in-game internet or maybe a tv in the city(one of those huge ones on top of buildings).
Ped's run from you when they see you and sh*t...

sabbathfan
  • sabbathfan

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (ceedot @ Dec 10 2007, 12:19)
Hmm. It's a really good idea. They took a lot of that reporting stuff out of San Andreas. It would be really good if they incorpirated this into the in-game internet or maybe a tv in the city(one of those huge ones on top of buildings).

Think about it though, if you are on TV screens everywhere and NPCs ran away as soon as they saw you, the cops would be on you ALL the time. Its a great idea but they'd have to be very careful about how it affected the gameplay.

ceedot
  • ceedot

Zeestar.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (sabbathfan @ Dec 10 2007, 12:35)

Think about it though, if you are on TV screens everywhere and NPCs ran away as soon as they saw you, the cops would be on you ALL the time. Its a great idea but they'd have to be very careful about how it affected the gameplay.

Ye, you bring up a really good point.
I would love to see them, but then if it affects it so much, how about hearing it on the radio?

sabbathfan
  • sabbathfan

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (ceedot @ Dec 10 2007, 12:44)
QUOTE (sabbathfan @ Dec 10 2007, 12:35)

Ye, you bring up a really good point.
I would love to see them, but then if it affects it so much, how about hearing it on the radio?

I used to love that in SA when you would hear about something and go "I DID THAT!" biggrin.gif

I want to see news vans when something big happens. But being too recognisable results in an unplayable game.

mattylloyd18
  • mattylloyd18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:49 AM

i make a good point it may ruin game play but why dont they do it lyk saints row, in realife u cant just hide for an hour then the are lyk fuk it, they will put out adds and missing and wanted and dangerous person signs. in saints row 2 if u change u complete outfit, car or even get plastic sergery the cops wont recoise u

mattylloyd18
  • mattylloyd18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:50 AM

woops sorry i meant to say *you make a good point lol soz blush.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users