little glitch found with 8ball bomb

8 replies to this topic
RAM2806
  • RAM2806

Goodfella

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:10 AM

hello everybody , tounge2.gif

I found a stupid glitch about the car bombs.You know , you have to activate it and get out of here but , like a crazy scientific mercie_blink.gif , i tried this : i took a car in staunton(umh it's not important), drove it to the 8-ball garage , the bomb was now in the car so i took it to my garage and activated the bomb and get out.But the hatch of the garage shut down so I went over my car and , the sound of the bomb was still already active so I ran like hell but after few seconds the car didn't blow.In fact the sound never goes so you have to blow the car up.
This glitch work also with the autoshop thing with the paint.

sorry if that is not important but its a glitch who is very useless. smile.gif

lumpy.flippy
  • lumpy.flippy

Sandwich

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:38 AM

well i dont think its really a glitch, because your garage repairs the parked cars back to full health, so when you pressed the button it explodes but the cars repair as the doors close.

In summary garages fixes cars! smile.gif

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

The cars actually disappear when the door closes, and reappear when it opens.

RAM2806
  • RAM2806

Goodfella

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:45 PM

[QUOTE] well i dont think its really a glitch, because your garage repairs the parked cars back to full health, so when you pressed the button it explodes but the cars repair as the doors close.

In summary garages fixes cars! smile.gif

i think you didn't understand (because of my language lol) , i activate the bomb and get out of the car but when the garage door close , then open , i still hear the bomb sound you know the tic tac tic tac.
But I don't said that my car exploded. smile.gif

Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:38 AM

A type of glitch is the Marty Chonks mission where you rig Mike Lips' Idaho to blow up. If you have activated the bomb before entering the circle, the mission won't work and the only thing to do is blow up the car and fail! It's not a proper bug though.

Garage = Pay & Spray minus the paying and spraying wink.gif. It also works for emergency vehicles and the Dodo, but it won't work for special cars "Hey, get back in the vehicle!" during missions unless you pass or fail them.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:41 AM

I tried other trick with the car bomb! Its very dirty trick! Get the bomb and go someware where you can find thiefs (the peds who steal cars) ! Than stop near him and if he begin to walt toward your car, activate the bomb and get out! When the thief drive off he will recieve a SURPRIIICEEE!!!!

RAM2806
  • RAM2806

Goodfella

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:32 AM

lol , I'm going to try this thing , and its depend of the 8ball garage :
in portland the bomb explode when someone enter in the car
in stauntaun its a tic tac tic tac thing
and in shoreside vale you have to activate the bomb.

hey stef , t'est pas fr par hasard ?

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

hey stef , t'est pas fr par hasard ?

I couldn't understand that! Speak in English please!

RAM2806
  • RAM2806

Goodfella

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:31 PM

sorry i thought that you were french , because your nickname is a little french sorry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users