» «
Photo

Big Foot Mod

93 replies to this topic
.::GTAlord::.
  • .::GTAlord::.

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:54 AM Edited by .::GTAlord::., 16 June 2007 - 02:03 PM.

I found the bigfoot and yeti mod, the mod is really awesome, go to the "D" spot and the most large and creepy mission will start, you have 20 minutes to find bigfoot in mt. chiliad, over all the southeast areas, find it kill it, be ready for more fun!
and the yeti mod, just find him and kill him in MT. Chiliad whenever you want, yeti and bigfoot have differences.
Yeti: Light Brown skin, tall and dope
Big Foot: Darker skin, huge and agressive

BACK UP YOUR FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
main.scm
peds.ide
pedstats.dat
italian.gtx or gxt? (its in your GTA SA text folder)

The link:
http://www.filefacto...om/file/51d03a/

or

http://www.gtanetwor...on=file&id=5142

Any problems related to the instalation, please contact me.

NOTE: I DIDN'T MAKE THIS MOD (the credits are in the read.me in italian language)

Enjoy! smile.gif

grove street O.G.
  • grove street O.G.

Grove street O.G. Coming through! >:(

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:02 AM

Oh my god!!!! thank you sooooooooo much turn.gif tounge2.gif biggrin.gif colgate.gif smile.gif I am ever so grateful

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

grove street O.G.
  • grove street O.G.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:47 AM

One problem though. Now I cant play my 100% completed save file sad.gif

every time I click on a save file san andreas loads and then shuts down and a error message will appear. sad.gif anyway to avoid this?

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:54 AM

I won't download cuz I'm afraid,but can you post some screens?

Bigun
  • Bigun

wandering about

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:34 PM Edited by Bigun, 10 April 2007 - 03:42 PM.

QUOTE (grove street O.G. @ Apr 10 2007, 11:47)
every time I click on a save file san andreas loads and then shuts down and a error message will appear. sad.gif anyway to avoid this?

Unless the mod is made in a special way to circumvent that (its pretty easy but not common unfortunately), mission mods / SCM files are save-specific - you can only use a savefile with the SCM that you played when making it, so if you want to load your original SA main.scm save, you need to use the default script and not a mod.

grove street O.G.
  • grove street O.G.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Bigun @ Apr 10 2007, 15:34)

Unless the mod is made in a special way to circumvent that (its pretty easy but not common unfortunately), mission mods / SCM files are save-specific - you can only use a savefile with the SCM that you played when making it, so if you want to load your original SA main.scm save, you need to use the default script and not a mod.

will I be able to play the mod and all the missions completed at the same time?

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:23 PM

/bookmarks page.

A topic to end all topics

Thanks for this. smile.gif

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Apr 10 2007, 09:54)
I won't download cuz I'm afraid,but can you post some screens?

Don't be afraid, its hard to get pics, but trust me, it's a really awesome mod

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:54 AM

Hit "Prt Scr" button. What's so hard about that?

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:46 PM

hmm... jus wondering that can you make the yeti/bigfoot spawn in the game without changing the 'main.scm', 'cause i just installed the "Spaaceinstein's all in on mod", and would like to play the game with it sneaky2.gif

Drizz
  • Drizz

Satan.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:52 AM

Screens, pl0x.

grove street O.G.
  • grove street O.G.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:44 AM

Would this mod work if I just installed the PEDSTATS file? Without the main.scm file and the script. I dont want to play the bigfoot mission because it was boring, all you do is go throughout the forest land looking for him. I just want them to spawn in mount chilliad. So would it work if I did it?

hl_world
  • hl_world

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

Doesn't work for me. When I step into the marker at Shady Creeks the camera shows the area in front of the cabin as if the mission was about to start, freezes then crashes. I even set the in-game language to Italian and it still didn't work.

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:12 PM

first of all, you can play with it with spaceeinstein installed (I have it), you just need a ped spawner, you can even find bigfoot on a car *extremely rare*.

Bigfoot Season Hunting

Go to mount chiliad
Spawn lots of bigfoots
Turn on on riot mode
Grab a minigun or a shotgun
Start season hunting

I will find the ped spawner or another bigfoot mod

pictures soon!!!

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:19 AM

Leatherface and Panopticon Killer mod

Bigfoot Mod Picture
Leatherface Mod Picture
leatherface mod
Panopticon killer

I do not made those mods, the authors are credited in each file read-me.

Alien and Skeleton mods and skins coming soon...

^eRrOR^
  • ^eRrOR^

A true BETA max tester

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:08 AM

seems rather boring tbh

grove street O.G.
  • grove street O.G.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:00 AM

Gta Lord you are the greatest at finding such awsome mods. smile.gif

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:04 AM

wow, thanks, well, at least those myths are now true...
I will also find the skin of bigfoot for CJ

grove street O.G.
  • grove street O.G.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:23 PM

cool.

Quantum Man
  • Quantum Man

I am the Super Satan. I am the racing hate. 666 my license plate

• Members

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:32 AM

I played this mod about a year ago, andi thought it was somewhat fun, but the only problem that i had with it was that the models of bigfoot and the yeti were kind of weird. They are tall enough, but the hands are just big blobs, and the faces have no structure to them, it would be nice to see someone make them better! wink.gif

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

The yeti mod has a new face.... check it

Farenhiet
  • Farenhiet

Aspiring Game Designer/Head In The Clouds

• Members

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:52 AM

How do you install?

xx--EVERYTHING--xx

• Members

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:18 AM

replace the files with the SAMI, replace files manually or with the IMG Tool, it's pretty easy, just tell me which mod and I will guide you

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:53 AM Edited by Midnightz, 14 May 2007 - 06:42 PM.

EDIT:

No problems loading/playing. "D" marker starts mission fine. Big Foot takes forever to find, though. sly.gif Hides very well. One oddity noticed so far, if you die during the mission, you are told "Mission Failed" but then the countdown begins again... weird.

To anyone who's played this/edited this at all: At what point and where do you find the Yeti? Has anyone been successful at just adding these characters as PEDS (but just as strong) roaming around the countryside using the SCM?

I was hoping for something similiar... Roaming the woods at night makes it come out (no mission needed) and it attacks you, not runs away. biggrin.gif

OGIamLoco
  • OGIamLoco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Midnightz @ May 14 2007, 09:53)
EDIT:

No problems loading/playing.  "D" marker starts mission fine.  Big Foot takes forever to find, though. sly.gif Hides very well. One oddity noticed so far, if you die during the mission, you are told "Mission Failed" but then the countdown begins again... weird.

To anyone who's played this/edited this at all:  At what point and where do you find the Yeti?  Has anyone been successful at just adding these characters as PEDS  (but just as strong) roaming around the countryside using the SCM?

I was hoping for something similiar... Roaming the woods at night makes it come out (no mission needed) and it attacks you, not runs away.  biggrin.gif

After killing four Bigfoot the mission is complete, then the mod generates the Yeti.
Its the last one, you can find it on the south side of the mountain, off a small side trail, hes tougher than Bigfoot,
and you get a random amount of cash, up to 1 million.
After that the code kills itself, and no more are generated.

Gangsta007
  • Gangsta007

Gangsta niggah

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:32 AM

Thank you so much!

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:59 PM

Thanks OGIamLoco, much appreciated. smile.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (grove street O.G. @ Apr 10 2007, 17:10)

No, the complete save game is of the original SCM, and you do not able to play him.
With the new SCM you have to start a new game.

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (grove street O.G. @ Apr 10 2007, 17:10)
QUOTE (Bigun @ Apr 10 2007, 15:34)

you have to start a new game

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:29 PM Edited by Midnightz, 29 May 2007 - 06:17 PM.

I liked this mod enough to add it to my personal game but I customized it a bit. In case anyone wants to do the same, I thought I'd post some of my changes...

First and foremost, I couldn't use my 2 available PED slots (265 & 266) in PEDS.IDE because another mod is using them. Until I learn how to recode this mod to use "special" slots, I chose instead to replace 2 peds that were not already called in main.scm for missions etc. I then, modified the lines for each replaced PED to what the Bigfoot and Yeti lines had. As for the PEDSTATS.DAT, I edited my own with the changes for STAT_PSYCHO and STAT_COWARD.

For the "D" marker, I changed the entire line(s) for 2 reasons, the var was out of range and I didn't like it visible in Whetstone on my radar all the way from LS, SF, LV etc. so now it's only visible on the radar when CJ is nearby...

CHANGE ALL OCCURENCES OF:
CODE
02A8: create_icon_marker_at_3D_coord -1645.735 -2235.215 29.7954 radar_icon 24 handle_as 9@

TO:
CODE
7@ = Marker.CreateIconWithoutSphere(-1645.735, -2235.215, 29.7954, 24)

AND ADD...wherever needed to hide the "D":
CODE
Marker.Disable(7@)

I seriously disliked roaming around for 20 minutes searching for Bigfoot when the only way to find it was to be within very close proximity and the search area was too widespread. I made it easier to find Bigfoot among the random 16 locations (he might be) written in the code...

FIND:
CODE
2@ = Actor.Create(CivMale, #BIGFOOT, -1314.016, -2530.585, 30.70274)
04C4: get_actor 2@ position_3D_coord_with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 store_to 94@ 95@ 96@

ADD AFTER:
CODE
02A8: create_icon_marker_at_3D_coord -1314.016 -2530.585 30.70274 radar_icon 37 handle_as 9@

That^ puts a mission-based icon "?" on your radar for Bigfoot's exact location. Change the coordinates to give yourself more of a challenge. Repeat this step in a similiar fashion for all 16 locations in the code. And don't forget...

ADD...wherever needed to hide the "?":
CODE
Marker.Disable(9@)

This mod is in Italian and it translates poorly (using online translator) to English. There were unused text entries. (I rewrote the text and added some additional texts which is why I'm not posting mine.) For those who want to add the DEFAULT text to their GXT using GXT Editor... Here is the list of needed ENTRIES:
CODE
BF_0
BF_1
BF_2
BF_3
BF_4
BF_5
BF_6
BF_7
BF_8
BF_9
BF_10
BF_11
BF_12
BF_13
BF_14
BF_18
BF_19
BF_20
BF_21
HUNT

I didn't much like the look of Bigfoot and the model definitely needs work. So, I made my own texture and I'll share if anyone wants it. Can someone answer this question for me? -> Is it possible to have multiple images (within single TXD) called at random for a PED, the way it's handled with some motorcycle mods? If yes - HOW? I'd like to see a varied Bigfoot each of the 4 times we go hunting - I have textures at the ready.

I'm hoping people will post the most effective weapons against him. He definitely doesn't like being run over with vehicles. lol.gif And finally, I'm not sure why but Bigfoot is far more aggressive if you take a shot at him BEFORE the cutscene loads. How to reverse this?

Kudos to the makers of this mod, I think it's great!
-Midnightz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users