Opening LCS IMG

3 replies to this topic
Zom-B
  • Zom-B

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:42 PM

Hey.

I'd like to know how i go about opening the GTA:LCS (PS2 version) .IMG files. The particular file in question is "GTA3PS2.IMG". I get the error Unable to find DIR file! [F:\Models\GTA3PS2.dir]. Seems logical because that file doesn't exist. I am using IMG Tool 2.0, and i'm basically after the Tony skins and models, thanks for any help.

Sicologikal
  • Sicologikal

Shark

• Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:39 PM

Hi,

Yeah im trying to open the SA PS2 gta3 file & particle but my TXD viewer isnt working either! Well how about that! I noticed i couldnt uncheck the Read Only Option coz its illegeal or sumthn! mercie_blink.gif

Sorry for the lack of help!

dustcrazy
  • dustcrazy

Just simply, the crazy one.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Zom-B @ Apr 8 2007, 13:42)
Hey.

I'd like to know how i go about opening the GTA:LCS (PS2 version) .IMG files. The particular file in question is "GTA3PS2.IMG". I get the error Unable to find DIR file! [F:\Models\GTA3PS2.dir]. Seems logical because that file doesn't exist. I am using IMG Tool 2.0, and i'm basically after the Tony skins and models, thanks for any help.

Are you using my IMG Editor Tool? If not download the beta here, http://rapidshare.co...848286/IMG2.rar This is a old version I plan to upload a update very soon.

gtalcsfan
  • gtalcsfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (dustcrazy @ Friday, Apr 20 2007, 21:40)
QUOTE (Zom-B @ Apr 8 2007, 13:42)
Hey.

Are you using my IMG Editor Tool? If not download the beta here, http://rapidshare.co...848286/IMG2.rar This is a old version I plan to upload a update very soon.

The link's dead now man.. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users