CAN U SWIM ON VCS?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic
Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by lzw3, 06 February 2013 - 09:55 PM.

QUOTE (0909090 @ Thursday, Feb 7 2013, 03:27)
^actually his name is "Lzw3"  smile.gif but I don't know why he is making such a big deal from tiny mistake..

I wouldn't go as far to say I made a big deal of it! I simply stated (or hinted rather) that he got my name wrong. My sentence was even shorter than the quote in which is above this paragraph. I seriously wasn't making anything big of it, it's just like me calling you O9O9O9O, no biggie!

QUOTE (0909090)
OT: I don't think that's valid reason to bump this topic

Exactly. Everyone who plays the game knows it.

@GTASAddict
If you bump a thread that is years old you're meant to add something substantial and constructive. Linking to a WIKI page isn't constructive whatsoever, and the matter had already been sorted out prior to Raydoon's post.

This isn't the first time he's bumped topics this old (or even older in some circumstances). He bumped the 'Favourite Haircut' thread from years ago with this post:

QUOTE (Raydoonhagaydoon)

That is a scenario I mentioned when replying to BabeRuth, if it's just a short post stating your opinion just let it go, there's no need to revive an ancient topic with an opinion that to be completely honest, nobody could give two sh*ts about.

Raydoonhagaydoon is banned at the moment because he bumped too many threads, not so innocent anymore, correct? moto_whistle.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

My mistake *Lzw3* I apologize sad.gif

The "L" looks like an "I".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users