Photo

[Q/P] GXT Edit

2 replies to this topic
maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:13 AM

Hi, I've got this great tool, but it ain't working for me at the moment.

I used it to change a couple of names a while ago, but I'm trying to rename the Maverick right now and it won't let me. When I find the Name or Value and edit it, the Save icon is still unavailable, and Save As doesn't seem to work either.

Is there a good guide how to use this tool - I'm using version 1.3 - properly?

Cheers!

Mark
  • Mark

Jesus hates you.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:58 PM Edited by GTAuron, 19 March 2007 - 03:01 PM.

Have you made sure your SA folder isn't "Read-only"? Right click the game folder, choose properties, uncheck the "read only" box, click apply, then when the next box pops up, choose "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files".

See if this works.

I also request a move to "Misc". I would do it, but I don't seem to have any powers in this forum biggrin.gif

maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Mar 19 2007, 14:58)
Have you made sure your SA folder isn't "Read-only"? Right click the game folder, choose properties, uncheck the "read only" box, click apply, then when the next box pops up, choose "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files".

See if this works.

I also request a move to "Misc". I would do it, but I don't seem to have any powers in this forum biggrin.gif

Ah, sh*t, you're right smile.gif I completely forgot to check that. I'd just reinstalled the whole game again recently.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users