¿how to rob bussines?

nervous.gif

i need to know it! that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:21 AM

How much money you rob differs from store to store, once you aim your weapon at the cashier he will give up a “wad” of cash, but at the same time you’ll receive a wanted star. If however you keep aiming at him, he’ll fork over more cash but you’ll get another wanted star. It’s easier in my experience to just get the first amount of cash and then shoot him. You’ll only have one wanted star (which will go fast) and the store rob will still count.

Further details on rewards for robbing, which stores to rob and their location on the VC map can be found here.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:08 AM

Dave... I do recall that thread and don't know why I didn't ask you to submit that to the pinned user guides thread... you can either add your post or let me know and I will add a link back to your thread....

PM me when you decide what you want and I'll fix the table of contents...

Thanks...

Spuds/Bill

dookycoveredhypnomoosebeaver
  • dookycoveredhypnomoosebeaver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:50 AM

mercie_blink.gif dude...theres no "auto aim" button for the pc....if you go into a store, it automaticly gives you two stars and the guy behind the counter ducks...even without a weapon...never do they give you any "wads of cash" they hide, and you get four cop cars waiting outside for you....

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (dookycoveredhypnomoosebeaver @ May 19 2007, 19:50)
mercie_blink.gif dude...theres no "auto aim" button for the pc....

There is if you use Classic controls.

Entering a store does not give you two stars - you'll only be wanted by aiming a weapon at the clerk, in which case continued aiming at him will result in further wanted stars and further wads of cash being presented.

There is no specific number of cop cars awaiting your exit of the store.

Ring_of_Fire
  • Ring_of_Fire

Glitching is fun!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:17 AM

I find it easier to rob stores with the gatling gun. Just wait till the cash appears and hit him in the head. Sometimes you don't even get stars.

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Ring_of_Fire @ May 19 2007, 20:17)
I find it easier to rob stores with the gatling gun. Just wait till the cash appears and hit him in the head. Sometimes you don't even get stars.

Bullsh*t

When you rob them you get stars, there is no way to prevent that.

Ring_of_Fire
  • Ring_of_Fire

Glitching is fun!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:45 PM Edited by Ring_of_Fire, 19 May 2007 - 12:56 PM.

There are sometimes when you don't get it and that happens when the game doesn't call for the police star in random occasions. I am sure you have heard about a way to not get stars after killing a policeman?

OK here's a glitch so that you can shut the hell up. Think I am going to talk bullsh!t now? Please, try to play Vice City more often before you go assuming that what I am always talking about is next to impossible.

A glitch: At any stores where there is a pink marker, if you throw a grenade right after standing on the pink marker, you will kill the cashier without getting any stars. Stores like Ammunation, the weapons will actually disappear after doing this. tounge.gif

QUOTE (Blackadder.)
When you rob them you get stars, there is no way to prevent that.

Actually, you only get 1 star. You get more than 1 star only when you rob them and the alarm sounds. You clearly didn't read my post as well. biggrin.gif I said "sometimes"; and when you say "rob them you get stars, there is no way to prevent that" - that also means "always"!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:30 PM

Please keep the discussion civil... and quit testing the profanity filter... it works just fine.. it is possible to disagree and not flame.

Truth_B
  • Truth_B

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

Just aim for awhile and the clerk will start giving you money

Ring_of_Fire
  • Ring_of_Fire

Glitching is fun!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:33 PM

While robbing a cashier, be sure to not cycle through your weapons or aim away from him. If you managed to keep aiming at him, you will keep getting more and more cash. However, you'll get 2 stars if you rob a certain amount of money from him.

And if anyone here wants to cheat, go ahead and put in the "leavemealone" cheat once you finished robbing the poor guy! die.gif (Thus, this makes it easier to rob stores, but I am not sure if you lose ratings -> you can earn these higher ratings quite easily anyway.)

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:21 PM

I never knew about the grenade "glitch". I'll try that.
On the PS2, I'd always hold the aim button down long enough to get two stars when robbing the stores. One star feels like, I don't know, shoplifting...

Ring_of_Fire
  • Ring_of_Fire

Glitching is fun!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (BixDugan @ May 25 2007, 19:21)
I never knew about the grenade "glitch". I'll try that.

Yeah, talk about buying from a dead cashier and with invisible weapon inventory! lol.gif

Roy the Pirate
  • Roy the Pirate

Funky Phantom

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:31 AM

get the magnum and just wait for the first wad then shoot him and run
simple

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users