• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,178 replies to this topic
Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

<629

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:26 PM

Shouldn't this juicy, "Spy vs. Spy" themed story be moved into Writer's Discussion?

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:32 PM Edited by -/TNT\-, 11 March 2007 - 08:34 PM.

QUOTE (MJ2k @ Mar 11 2007, 20:20)
I can't wait to read chapter 3...

lol.gif

I concur.

This will win the Whitbread prize. Deepthroat, what are your motives? To protect queen and country?

Can we have the name of our hero? A simpe 000 will suffice.

Surfer Marc
  • Surfer Marc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

if you believe this your as stupid as the guy who posted it..

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

<629

• The Connection
  • United-States

QUOTE (-/TNT\- @ Mar 11 2007, 15:32)
Can we have the name of our hero? A simpe 000 will suffice.

008! James Bond's cousin.

Greene
  • Greene

-

• Members
  • None

I commend this guy. It just shows how gullible some people are. lol.gif

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta4 @ Mar 11 2007, 21:07)

Keep the truth alive.

Kind regards,

Deepthroat.

usuk.. how fake!

<3

icon13.gif

jorim
  • jorim

Sweet

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:35 PM

seriously lol i want the next chapter, it's very well written, become a writer instead of a lying fag mate colgate.gif

Kimd41
  • Kimd41

SRS

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:37 PM Edited by kimd41, 11 March 2007 - 08:43 PM.

QUOTE (deepthroatgta4 @ Mar 11 2007, 20:07)
Gents,

Things have taken a turn for the sinister, almost immediately after I made the post an eerie chain of events was initiated. I left my hotel room to go out for a packet of cigarettes, not 100 meters down the street I noticed that I had a tail, these guys we're good, their rotation amongst operators was frequent and seamless, at one point the surveillance team were ahead of me which is a very advanced technique.

I pulled out every trick in the book, I walked contra-flow on 5th Avenue during rush hour, stepped of the subway as the doors were closing at the 52nd street station, discarded my jacket, walked into Macys via the front entrance and exited at the rear, into a cab and down to Tribeca. A mobile tail was immediately initiated by the team that was on me, they were every bit as competent as their foot team. At a dive bar in Tribeca I was engaged by a female who was blatantly out of my league, who started asking some very searching questions.

I abandoned the bar and made my way back to the hotel via the subway, taxi and on foot, taking the most obscure route I could. All the time experiencing the crushing intimidation that is present when you are aware that you are under surveillance. At the hotel my computer noted 467 attempted incursions at my firewall, it was holding, but only just.

Paranoia took over and I began a search of the room, within minutes I had pulled a Lo Jack from the telephone, the fire detector, my freshly laundered cargo pants and there was a peculiar solid metallic object located behind my right eyelid. I looked through my door peep hole to see a surprisingly burly cleaner polishing repeatedly around my door.

As I turned to the window I caught a red dot traversing across the wall and fall neatly onto my chest, as I dived for cover a round penetrated the window and impacted the wall immediately behind where I had been standing. Glancing at the hole that the round had made I estimated 7.62 mm green spot round, as standard in NATO sniper weapons.

I bolted from the room, I executed a strong side face smash on the burly cleaner and made good my escape via the laundry chute, at the rear of the hotel I mugged a vagrant for his clothes and sprinted for Hells Kitchen as the now be-suited assassins ran down the fire escapes.

I am writing this from a internet cafe in HK, I must keep mobile, these men will stop at nothing. I now fear for my life and my dog is not aswering the phone at home.

Play GTA IV for me guys, maybe they have 360's on the big cloud in the sky.

My god, my credit card has been declined by the teller and there is a tactical team cordoning off the street. I need to move.

Keep the truth alive.

Kind regards,

Deepthroat.

Look behind you! die.gif

Srly orly.gif

BTW 22 members are reading this topic suicidal.gif

ecwphan
  • ecwphan

gtaphan

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (tristan @ Mar 11 2007, 13:34)

psssssssss you can tell me the truth.......im dan houser wow.gif

houser dat you confused.gif it's me man-war

mattymcs
  • mattymcs

For sho'

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Zom-B @ Mar 11 2007, 14:08)
Bullsh*t. Let's just wait for the trailer eh?

^ This.

Vito Leone
  • Vito Leone

$$h for life.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (mattymcs @ Mar 11 2007, 20:46)
QUOTE (Zom-B @ Mar 11 2007, 14:08)
Bullsh*t. Let's just wait for the trailer eh?

^ This.

I second that option.

For now, let's just laugh at the guy who posted, and await for Chapter 3: The Puppy That Lost His way Home

rom
  • rom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

24 is on on sky in 5 mins.

But this story is much more exiting. biggrin.gif

deepthroatgta4
  • deepthroatgta4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2011

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

Gents,

I now feel the only others I can trust are the people on this forum. I have moved, I exited the internet cafe through a rear exit, mustering everything I could to kick through the padlocked door as the Rockstar Henchmen piled in the front entry point. Sprinting down 57th Street, across 8th, 7th, 6th and 5th avenue I knew I had to make Grand Central where I keep an emergency identity.

The NYPD have been suspiciously looking the other direction whenever I pass, and the goons in the black Suburban now overtly trail my movements with a nonchalant arrogance as if they know they have me caught.

Fumbling with my keys at the left-luggage storage I grabbed my passport, driving license and enormous false moustache and made for the exit. A dazzling light beamed down on me from a suspiciously silent helicopter and a booming voice with a peculiar eastern European accent barked orders over a loud speaker, insisting that if I surrendered that I would be treated humanely.

I had only one option, I ran hard and fast at the bridge that was 200 meters south of where I was stood, I lept over the wall and braced for impact. As if in slow motion a subway train emerged from the tunnel and I landed centrally with a sickening crunch.

I surfed the train for what felt like an eternity, before leaping off just prior to the Brooklyn Bridge. I am now freezing cold, drenched in sweat and stood around a burning oil drum with Jake and Fred. Fred has only one tooth and claims he is a former Vice President of Tahiti.

Jake is being extremely generous with his moonshine in order that Fred may attempt to remove the object behind my eye with his razor which he insists is only a week old. I am typing this on my Blackberry which, annoyingly, is running low on power.

I will endeavour to contact you soon.

What doesn't kill us..........

Deepthroat.

PS. I will reveal my identity as soon as I am sure there are no Rockstar Moles amongst you.

elias2k2
  • elias2k2

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:02 PM

I dont want a GTA in NYC, but it might happen.

Dabs
  • Dabs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:02 PM

Loads of reasons why this is a load of bollocks, the OP spelling it ManHattan being one and the idea that Rockstar would only now being going around New York taking photos, when their game's supposed to be out in October. Digital captures to base level design on would've been the first they did in the game's development.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

Seriously dude, go and post this in the writers discussion, you have a great imagination. lol.gif

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

Damn, this is pretty good.

It's like one of those black and white detective shows.

Greene
  • Greene

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:06 PM

I haven't seen something this good in the Writers Discussion. This is getting exciting. wow.gif

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

<629

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:07 PM

Ok, so next I bet you'll reveal to us that Rockstar Games are actually the US Government in disguise, and that they want to kill you because you told a bunch of gamers on an internet forum that you saw a folder that had the ominous "IV" logo with the skyline of New York in the background. Ok. I cannot wait until Chapter IV ( notify.gif ): The Interrogation.

ecwphan
  • ecwphan

gtaphan

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:09 PM Edited by ecwphan, 11 March 2007 - 09:11 PM.

in lewis blacks voice SON OF A BICTH angry.gif you had me going to awell great story lol.gif

Stuch
  • Stuch

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

Well he's certainly getting more attention here than he would in Writers Discussion.
We needed something between now and the 29th. icon13.gif

Rockstar moles!? ph34r.gif

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:14 PM

As I said, that is definitely a well put story. That was really a refreshing idea for this subforum - I can't wait for more!

@illspirit: Did he post from a 'government' IP address or what? turn.gif

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:20 PM

Ya know, I have the sneaking suspicion deapthroat is illspirit in disguise... sly.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

f*ck, this guy has talent. You could wo graphic novels for games like Max Payne, your english is excellent!

Vito Leone
  • Vito Leone

$$h for life.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Archaon, Lord of End Times @ Mar 11 2007, 21:03)
Damn, this is pretty good.

It's like one of those black and white detective shows.

or not.

Oh sh*t, great. Chapter 3.

Rockstar Henchmen...

hahaha

R.F.
  • R.F.

I <3 R*

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

I don`t get it ... what about the LCD screens did "they" turn them up latter smile.gif nice story this is a conspiracy

kilo73
  • kilo73

Sorry For the Bodies

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:46 PM Edited by kilo73, 11 March 2007 - 09:49 PM.

QUOTE (Greene @ Mar 11 2007, 14:45)
I find it funny that people are even considering this. Some guy joins the forums and the first thread he makes is about the "inside info" he managed to get his hands on. He's got absolutely no credibility. Just because he use's correct grammar and thinks up a half decent story doesn't make this true.
Call me a skeptic but I think this is bullsh*t. He's probably laughing his ass off that people are considering this.  confused.gif

well, having good grammar and a decent story doesent make it true, but it doesent make it a lie either. and besides, its believeable, so I doubt he is laughing even if he is liyng.

Greene
  • Greene

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (kilo73 @ Mar 11 2007, 21:46)
QUOTE (Greene @ Mar 11 2007, 14:45)
I find it funny that people are even considering this. Some guy joins the forums and the first thread he makes is about the "inside info" he managed to get his hands on. He's got absolutely no credibility. Just because he use's correct grammar and thinks up a half decent story doesn't make this true.
Call me a skeptic but I think this is bullsh*t. He's probably laughing his ass off that people are considering this.  confused.gif

well, having good grammar and a decent story doesent make it true, but it doesent make it a lie either. and besides, its believeable, so I doubt he is laughing even if he is liyng.

Did you read the last page? lol.gif

Mokiesmoky
  • Mokiesmoky

Finally Famous

• Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

why dont u go flee to LONDON, im sure Rockstar's done with that part of the game smile.gif

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:16 PM

Holy crap, this story is so suspensful. And I'm not kidding either. Your a good writer.

But serisouly, it's not funny anymore. If you leaked out very little info about GTA IV, the FBI or the police wouldent be after you. happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users