Quantcast

» «
Photo

VCS PS2 Exclusive Content

83 replies to this topic
bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:04 AM

HELP, pls, i'm having a hard time finding Unique Jumps #12, 27, 28, any "how to get to" info and or pics, pls? Thanks cookie.gif
die.gif mercie_blink.gif

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

Your chance to repent on the way downstairs.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:47 AM Edited by Forelli_Boy, 23 March 2007 - 06:54 AM.

@Ganton: I credited "everyone at GTAForums.com," since there are many of you who count - and more than one of you have poked me to find the same mission/unique content for example. That's also counting stuff that's been mentioned more than once through the GameFAQs.com forums as well. I really only need their locations, then I form the strategies as I play them. I'd have to dig long and hard (no pun intended) in order to find and list down everyone who's broken the news of the latest purchases and discovered extras, and even then I wouldn't be able to find out who found them first.

I give "proper" credit those who have found alternate routes/strategies and point out omissions and mistakes in my guide/s, for things already mentioned since previous versions.

Besides which, your names are already listed in this thread (just look to the left of the text to know who's mentioned these things first here!), so it's more like a condensation. (: Maybe I could even put a link in my guide to this thread to help credit you guys. Thanks to all of you, I really appreciate it, and I'm really grateful. Really!

@Bits: 12, 27, 28? Wha? Hike! blush.gif Where are their general locations? There's a unique jump map referenced in the guide for the PSP 30, and you can cross-reference that with the unique jump "map" you can access through your map pause screen to see what you're missing.

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:20 PM Edited by bits&pieces, 23 March 2007 - 01:23 PM.

The general location map, only idicates an arrow, not the specific location. dozingoff.gif
I have the PS2 version.
http://www.gtavcs-gu...niquejumps.html
die.gif mercie_blink.gif

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:40 PM

All of the jumps on that guide are the original 30, so there's no problem, really. It's not as if any of those jumps were relocated for the PS2 version.

According to my guide, this would correspond to...
12 - Little Haiti 2
27 - Washington Beach 1
28 - Ocean Beach 1

I think. bored.gif

HERDIST
  • HERDIST

Brave New World

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:47 PM

Hey if you go to ship in the enter of dock. Swim straight to forward and you can see the message. "I won't joking. There really is nothing to see here. Go and look in the VCN building instead." Real good excusive thing to PS2. And you can buy new things too. And atmosphere is awesome! Worth to give 39$

Ubersoldier
  • Ubersoldier

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (HERDIST @ Mar 23 2007, 16:47)
Hey if you go to ship in the enter of dock. Swim straight to forward and you can see the message. "I won't joking. There really is nothing to see here. Go and look in the VCN building instead." Real good excusive thing to PS2. And you can buy new things too. And atmosphere is awesome! Worth to give 39$

We already knew that.

HERDIST
  • HERDIST

Brave New World

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:49 PM

Sorry i buy the game yesterday smile.gif

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 05:56 AM

I know this may sound stupid, but does this topic show the added features of VCS on the PS2?

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:55 AM

Not sure if this counts as "exclusive" but here it is anyway...

On the PSP, in Cutscenes, you might of noticed that the "Hired Muscle" outfit had gloves on, but ingame he didn't. Well they have fixed that in the PS2 version and Vic now has gloves on whilst wearing that outfit.

Uhm...yeh...

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:16 PM Edited by bits&pieces, 24 March 2007 - 04:13 PM.

QUOTE (Forelli_Boy @ Mar 23 2007, 09:40)
All of the jumps on that guide are the original 30, so there's no problem, really. It's not as if any of those jumps were relocated for the PS2 version.

According to my guide, this would correspond to...
12 - Little Haiti 2
27 - Washington Beach 1
28 - Ocean Beach 1

I think.  bored.gif

I know the area of their location dozingoff.gif i just can't seem to see #12 and i know #28 is a rooftop jump, but how to get to it...? dozingoff.gif 27..?
die.gif mercie_blink.gif
Edit: Never mind, i've found them all and i'm done biggrin.gif (about frikkin time)
Now, i'm back to the Rampage @ North Point Mall icon13.gif and that's a darn bittchh one!

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:52 PM

i don't know if this has happened to anybody else but you know the rampage near the ammunation where the Comets parked well its the last one i need to get but theres no icon at all

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Mar 24 2007, 11:52)
i don't know if this has happened to anybody else but you know the rampage near the ammunation where the Comets parked well its the last one i need to get but theres no icon at all

If you're facing the Comet head on, it's on the rooftop of the building to your right. See stairs leading up.
Good luck! die.gif mercie_blink.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:15 PM

thanks dude for a second there i thought i'd messed up bigtime because its the last rampage i have to do and also i have 2 more balloons to get but i got all 99 on the map and i'm wondering where the hell are these 2 which i haven't got yet

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:28 AM

@Stefan: Well, the title is "VCS PS2 Exclusive Content," so it'll show the new content. Features sounds a bit vague and may just include the visual as well as control differences.

@Ganton: Compare your "Discovered Extras" map to the ones you can find online, so you can get a great idea of what you're missing. That's the great thing about VCS, you don't have to do citywide searches if you miss one. And that "missing" rampage is the one that got "relocated." The answer's somewhere in the previous pages...

@Herdist/Uber: To be honest...I didn't. D: Whoops!

@BA18: That's not so much exclusive content as it is a fixed "glitch." Thanks for noticing that anyway. biggrin.gif

pimp_60cent
  • pimp_60cent

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:17 PM

I have a question. Are the Faggios still black in the PS2 or are there colored ones now?

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:12 PM

yes and who cares a faggios a faggio i only use it if theres no other transport around

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:01 AM

I've also noticed that the Greenwoods only seem to come in Sweet Powder Blue (or was that gray?).

Anyway, I've recently got a load of schoolwork shot down so I can get back to VCS proper, but first...the Four trailer. Heh...Release. I can't believe there are actually gums like that.

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (pimp_60cent @ Mar 28 2007, 08:17)
I have a question. Are the Faggios still black in the PS2 or are there colored ones now?

Still black confused.gif

GMW: The Faggio's aren't that bad, they are very good for taking tight turns and driving between traffic, I think the Faggio is WAY underrated...

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:48 PM

fair enough dude right i've found another Balloon one of the 2 i had missing was the one in the impound yard the remaining one is hard to find but this last rampage i swear its a glitch because i did it and then died and the rampage icon as just idssapeared and its the one thats by the comet downtown next to the ammunation

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:20 PM

Hi Guys,
This is my first post here. This is the place I've been looking for. I'm a few weeks behind you guys, it seems. That relocated Rampage was starting to make me wonder if I've gone daft! And the last 2 USJs I need are shown too. I thought I'd checked that construction site already. Thanks.
After buying a PSP just for VCS, and loving both, I had to get the PS2 version of VCS for better controls and a larger screen. But the exclusive content is a great plus.
If you know about this last part, nevermind.
But just in case:
I guess the only thing I "discovered" in the PS2 VCS is a special vehicle thats great for the 2 wheel stat. I've never recorded more than 3 seconds on two wheels in any GTA, and that was probably unintentional. But the Linerunner that starts "Rush!" has a higher center of gravity or something. Hit the gas, keep the wheel cocked all the way, and it rises up like a HobieCat in a stiff breeze. And such balance! You can come to a stop, back up, and go forward again no problem. Or just sit still. I'm over 80 seconds without really trying.
See Ya'

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

right i think i can answer your rampage probelm is the rampage your looking for supposed to be downtown by the ammunation?? if so look by the dirt track up north its by one of the buildings and i noticed that with one of the jumps at the construction site it says theres 2 to get on a map and when i got up thge ramp for that jump it turns out its not a jump so i don't know

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:33 PM

Thanks guys.
With the relocated rampage and the last 2 USJs now completed, I reached 100% last night.
That Rampage at the Mall (70 Sharks!) is now my "hardest thing inthe game", surpassing the "kill 25 Cholos with a Katana".
I finally passed the 70 Sharks one by going out the south exit, getting over to the walkway with the short fence in front, and moving back and forth to get enough Sharks to spawn. Also I'd free aim when they get bunched together.

Easter Eggs:
I found the sign in the ships hull, thanks to this site. Cool.
I looked, but didn't see any mention of the "Easter Egg" easter egg. Same location as in Vice City, but now "under construction". It wasn't in VCS for PSP.
Good Hunting!

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

dude i'm about 90% complete all i have to do is the air ambulance missions, unique jumps take over the empires and the taxi missions thats all i need to do i think some one should really post a checklist with the maps for stuff on PS2 it would make things a lil easier

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:08 PM

There is a VCS for PSP 100% checklist at the IGN GTA board, and with the info on this thread, you should have a 100% completion list for VCS for PS2.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users