Quantcast

» «
Photo

VCS PS2 Exclusive Content

83 replies to this topic
Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

Your chance to repent on the way downstairs.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:44 AM Edited by Forelli_Boy, 22 March 2007 - 11:52 AM.

Missions:
Playground On The Dock
Location: The PCJ-600 parked at the south tip of the row of condominiums near Viceport that includes your "101 Bayshore Avenue" hideout.
Objective: Complete the course in 1:15.

The course will take you in a vague spiral through the alley between the condominiums, around the roof of the garage row, out onto and across the street onto the grassy walkway along the coast. After hitting a ramp you'll eventually end up scouting the Benny's Restaurant boat for most of the remaining checkpoints.

Reward: $500

Rush!
Location: The Linerunner parked in an open lot at South Viceport.
Objective: Cause $1700 worth of damage in 3:00.

This mission works a lot like Crash. You essentially have to spin/flip cars and knock people off their bikes to accumulate damage money. Peds don't count. It's good to have a 2-3 star wanted level so the cops can keep coming at you. You might also get extra (with "Knockon!" combo multipliers) if they end up going Blues Brothers on other cars.

Reward: $1000

Human Memorial ODT
Location: The Biplane parked in the Second hangar from the south, among the ones lining the west end of the Airport.
Objective: Complete the course in 4:50.

This is the reverse of the Land, Sea and Air ace mission. You'll taxi off onto the runway and after getting airborne, will zigzag around the West Island's landmarks before ending up at the transfer point near the long pier behind the Junkyard. You'll get onto a Jetmax(?) and then work your way south before turning back north. You'll eventually end up jumping into Hyman Stadium and transferring onto a PCJ. You'll do a lap around the stadium and the surrounding area before returning to the stadium, going up the steps and finishing right where you'd find the Phil Collins concert pickup.

Caddy Daddy
Location: The Caddy parked by the Tennis courts just after the entrance to Leaf Links.
Objective: Complete 3 laps of the course in 6:00.
Reward: $2500

Playground at the Park
Location: Going up the entrance ramp to the Washington Beach parking lot, hang right around the wall as it ends and you'll find this PCJ-600 in a corner.
Objective: Hit all the checkpoints in 1:10.

Crims On Water Wings
Location: Heading toward the lighthouse in the direction of Land Sea & Air Ace, continue PAST the lighthouse and you should see this Skimmer parked by some docks that jut out from the peninsula.
Objective: Hit all the checkpoints in 2:30.

Rampages:
1. 40 Cholos - Shorty Shotgun - Little Havana
On top of Guano's Cafe, Little Havana. There's an alley with a series of ramps and jumps that eventually leads to this roof from the north.

2. 15 Vehicles - SPAS-12 - Starfish Island
On the front porch of the house next to and west of the Diaz Mansion.

3. 15 Vehicles - Rocket Launcher - Prawn Island
On the fountain in front of the Mendez Mansion. It's hidden behind the trees and there's a health power-up nearby.

4. 70 Sharks - M249 - North Point Mall
In the Security booth near the center on the ground floor of the mall.

5. 25 Sharks - Dragunov - Ocean Beach
Up the stairs from an alley that includes a Red Balloon and a parked Comet. Going north along these rooftops will lead to a Unique Jump.

Unique Jumps:
1. Little Havana
This jump, located between two buildings in South Little Havana, has a rather long runway comprising of an alley with a Sanchez and a Mac-10 as well as the road leading into it from the north. Hit the ramp and land in the Sunshine Autos lot to pass.

2. Starfish Island
Entering the Diaz Mansion through the front gate, continue up the driveway past the garage and stairs. As you pass the end of the house, make a hard left and go through a fence, where the ramp awaits. Hit the ramp and clear the water to pass.

3. Vice Point
Starting from the north side of the blue building that you'll recognize as a tool shop, head north along the road until you encounter an Empire building with a large parking lot. Hang left around it and you'll see the ramp, which should take you in front of the Chunder Wheel. Land past the middle of the wheel to pass.

4. Vice Point
Starting from the front entrance of the Ducum Inn (where the Deluxo is parked), head south along the road as it bends but keep to the left, you'll see this jump at the tip of the hairpin, propped up against a fence. Hit it and land in Leaf Links to pass.

5. Washington Beach
Starting from the gas station aisle facing north (you'll pass two arrows in your direction if aligned right) accelerate into the construction yard, past the Bobcat and onto what appears to be a mound of sand behind a narrow gate. Hit that mound and clear most of the little building under construction to pass.

6. Ocean Beach (Jetski)
Starting from where you'd pick up the Jetski at Pier 1 at the Marina, go forward and stop before you hit the opposing dock, then turn around. Accelerate back to whence you came but veer slightly to the left and you'll see a ramp leading out of the water onto another ramp on the dock. You need not hit both ramps but you have to land safely on the other side to pass.

New Purchases:
BP Sanchez - $4000 - As soon as you open the 101 Bayshore Avenue safehouse.

After opening East Island
Squallo - $4500 - At the long pier between the Compound and Junkyard where you find the Reefer.
Skimmer - $4500 - At the edge of the dock behind your Midland safehouse.
BP Ventoso - $2500 - At the entrance to the alley right next to King Knuts Downtown.
Marquis - $4500 - At a pier just north of the tanker where Lance was brought in "Leap and Bound."
Jetski - $4500 - At the north end of the grassy "beach" that runs from the Compound to Hyman Stadium, by the edge of the water before the grass meets the concrete.

AngelDude
  • AngelDude

Guardian Angel

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:33 PM

Theres an extra caddy race mission in the golf course apprently.

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:44 PM

in vice port there is a parked linerunner that starts the mission 'rush'. you have to cause 1400 dollars of damge in 3 minutes

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

PSN: Ritsuka99

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:12 PM

I couldn't help but notice a few things. First of all, they ahve chanted a few of the jumps. I can't really say where....I don't memorize what the places are called. Oh, and some of the balloons are not where they were in the PSP version. Especially the one at the stadium unless I'm totally blind. Because I had my sniper Rifle and looked around the top of it and couldn't find it. <__<

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:07 AM

It's there, it's along the north end. Just go around that way until you come to the first parking lot and look around near the top.

Other'n that, updated a lot of content. Special thanks to KG for finding the Rush.

JohnMacUK
  • JohnMacUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:56 AM Edited by JohnMacUK, 12 March 2007 - 03:01 AM.

I've done the Playground on the Dock and the Caddy Daddy checkpoint race. The latter is a lot more fun than it sounds. It is quite a substantial addition to the PS2 version because each of the 3 laps has around 35 checkpoints with a 6 minute total target time. It is ahead of you and to the right when you enter the golf course.

Crims on Water Wings: Sorry if this is already in the PSP version. I've looked at a 100% complete checklist and although there is a Crims on Wings mentioned I didn't see 'Crims on Water Wings'. Near to where the land, Sea and Air race is initiated, behind the lighthouse there's a seaplane. Its an evil checkpoint race that takes you over and then in between buildings and right down to street level where there is very little margin for error.

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:34 AM

Kind of boreing content if you ask me. But I have noticed those my self. I'm kind of glad they put a bike next to the 101 safehouse. I don't plan on beating it because I'm afraid the bike might vanish if I beat it. XD

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (GTA Life @ Mar 12 2007, 03:34)
Kind of boreing content if you ask me. But I have noticed those my self. I'm kind of glad they put a bike next to the 101 safehouse. I don't plan on beating it because I'm afraid the bike might vanish if I beat it. XD

Already finished it, "Playground At The Docks", was actually quite piss easy, compared to the other two anyway. The bike continues to spawn just like the others.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:17 AM

That Sanchez bike won't go away. It's bulletproof too btw and it's new in the game. Just like the other purchaseable BP cars later on, it stays there forever where you can buy it once it spawns.

JohnMacUK
  • JohnMacUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

I don't know how different this is to the PSP version, it might not be different at all. But the time trials to the north of Downtown don't appear to match exactly what I've seen on a PSP 100% checklist. There are 12 Sanchez Time Trial Courses, 8 BMX Time Trial Courses and 4 Quad Bike Time Trial Courses.

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:39 PM Edited by Forelli_Boy, 13 March 2007 - 12:42 PM.

I'm definitely sure there were 12 Sanchez, 8 BMX and 4 Quad Bike races in the PSP version though.

I'll check out the new side tasks once I can burn through the rest of Chapter 2. Thanks for posting them hyar, and don't forget those unique jumps and rampages!

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

i can cofirm about the Caddy Daddy mission at thew golf course its started by entering the caddy parked next to the tennis courts in the golf course

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:28 PM

Forelly Boy, cookie.gif thanks for the info, but does all that adds to the total of "Rampages""Unique Jumps" etc... or they are SUBSTITUTES" to some of the numbers? For example, i can't find Rampage #13 on this map:
http://faqs.ign.com/...5/765325p1.html

Still 30 Rampages and Jumps ...or more??
Thanks again die.gif mercie_blink.gif

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (bits&pieces @ Mar 13 2007, 18:28)
Forelly Boy, cookie.gif thanks for the info, but does all that adds to the total of "Rampages""Unique Jumps" etc... or they are SUBSTITUTES" to some of the numbers? For example, i can't find Rampage #13 on this map:
http://faqs.ign.com/...5/765325p1.html

Still 30 Rampages and Jumps ...or more??

More. There are 36 unique stunts and 35 rampages in the PS2 version.

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:59 PM Edited by bits&pieces, 14 March 2007 - 03:42 AM.

Thanks William cookie.gif
I just found out after completing 30 Rampages, i saw it on the Stats cryani.gif
But according to this map: http://faqs.ign.com/...5/765325p1.html
#13 is NOT where it's marked/mentioned...? anuj_cop.gif
Anyone have a different updated map, pls?? cookie.gif

BTW. Have the Hookers been removed? cryani.gif They won't get in the car cryani.gif
I need the---------extra health biggrin.gif
Thanks die.gif mercie_blink.gif

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Mar 11 2007, 22:22)

Already finished it, "Playground At The Docks", was actually quite piss easy, compared to the other two anyway. The bike continues to spawn just like the others.

Oh, ok awsome. I'll beat it later then.

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:52 AM

@B&P: Rampage 13 has been moved. Go into the alley across the street from the building with the weird sculpture in North Downtown and look to the left as you come out, and the rampage will be in the corner. I don't know if I should add it though, as the requirements to complete it (25 Bikers via Mac-10) are still the same.

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:56 AM Edited by bits&pieces, 14 March 2007 - 03:46 AM.

Thanks for the info, FB cookie.gif , i'll go find that Rampage right now sneaky2.gif
Howcome this forum is not well organized like the other GTAForums forums? cryani.gif
The Search option doesn't work cryani.gif
Is there a Unique Jump map, explaining how to get to the jumps and which are rooftops etc....., i just did #1 and now i can't find #2 cryani.gif
HELP, pls, ty cookie.gif
die.gif mercie_blink.gif

I found Rampages #13 ty icon14.gif , & #25 is right where it says on the map, i went back at night too see it better cool.gif any other Rampage that is not on this map?pls?? http://faqs.ign.com/...5/765325p1.html

Toni Antonio Cipriani
  • Toni Antonio Cipriani

http://www.hotdvl.co.nr

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:13 AM

I don't have the PS2 version, but I feel sad for those who own it, because they have a even longer journey towards 100%.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Toni Antonio Cipriani @ Mar 14 2007, 04:13)
I don't have the PS2 version, but I feel sad for those who own it, because they have a even longer journey towards 100%.

it not the destination that matters, it's the journey. besides, i like doing side missions.

gimmie-the-grip
  • gimmie-the-grip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:25 PM Edited by gimmie-the-grip, 14 March 2007 - 04:39 PM.

o.k. gang here it is i have most all of the jumps (all but one) and i have found all the rampages the extra rampages are as follows rampage_ani.gif in the fountain in front of the mendez house on prawn island rampage_ani.gif inside the north point mall in the kiosk where you shoot the zombies rampage_ani.gif is on top of a building in ocean beach by the usj where the comet is parked in a garage rampage_ani.gif is on the front porch on starfish island next door to the Dieaz mansion rampage_ani.gif is on top of a building in little havanna by the old tooled up behind the police station and i have only one jump left to find when i have all of them im going to post a map of the locations of all the extras i have found things like the second land sea and air thats in escobar the bi-plane in the hangerand the 4 pcj playgrounds and such muppetmaster_karma.gif but if i cant find this jump soon its gonna be suicidal.gif

rahkstar2.gif im working on a map of all these rampage locations now!!! rahkstar2.gif

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:36 PM Edited by bits&pieces, 14 March 2007 - 09:17 PM.

Thanks alot gtGrip cookie.gif
I'll go hunt down those 3 Rampages i was missing rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif
You think you culd work on a map of the Jumps, with "how to get to" pics too? biggrin.gif Pls
Keep up the good work icon14.gif

Edit: I just did the Rampage on the rooftop, next to the building with the Comet in the car port :: kill 25 Cholos in 2 mins with a Lazer sniper rifle.
Then i went to do the one in the North Point Mall and i got wasted cryani.gif
By the time Vic reloads, those darn Cholos are swarming from allover and is:kill 70 Cholos with the M249, not 25 or 30, but------ 70 catspider.gif
And the one from the fountain is: Destroy 15 vehicles in 2 mins, with Rocket Launcher!
I need to catch my breath for a while before i try again, that's way too furken much anuj_cop.gif
rahkstar2.gif you're supposed to make the games better, NOT WORSE, some of the Rampages are just too friken.......the way they shoot back, sounds like a "marching band's drums" ....parappappappappappappapppappa lol.gif ! anuj_cop.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

bits&pieces: this game is not worst the only fact is bradysgames made it worst by making bullsh*t info sort of like the U.S And U.K with iraq but anyway its a great game anf i you want the rampages you heard of an Ar Max cos they have codes for the jumps and rampages

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:23 PM Edited by bits&pieces, 15 March 2007 - 12:44 AM.

Gantons, thanks for your input, but i don't use cheat codes, never will!!
What's the point in playing then...?
It's just aggravating that some Missions/Rampages etc.. are soo boringly easy and some are way @ the other end and drive some people mad, some easy and some too hard, that doesn't balance things at all! angry.gif That's why alot of people use cheats and rahkstar2.gif should know that and "he" should make it a little more "realistic" anuj_cop.gif
BTW, Does any1 know if it's possible to Save the Helicopter, so it doesn't disappear everytime i Save the game on fist island??? I'm tired of jumping across confused.gif
Thanks!
Enjoy your game, if you can. die.gif mercie_blink.gif

Magnificent_Bastard
  • Magnificent_Bastard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:44 AM

Side Missions

Hyman Memorial Air Race.

Another Land Sea and Air Mission. Open Hangar down south, near the end of the Airport. Just ride down to the end of the runway, where the plane lands. There should be a bi plane waiting for you.

Playground @ the Park.

Go to the multi story Parking Lot in Ocean Beach. Drive up the ramp and turn right. There's a PCJ-600 parked there. Time to beat is 1:15.

Marina Hover Race

Head down to the wooden Fort down south, and you'll see a hovercraft in the water. Mount up and ride. Fairly easy to do, You jump around the Marina, head north towards the bridges, cruise the canals and lagoons of Leaf Links and head back. time to beat is 4:30.

STUNT JUMPS

North of the Vice Point Pay 'N Spray, Across the streed from the old El Swanko house. There is a stack of wooden planks leading over a short jump right into Leaf Links.

The Marina/Yacht Club. There's a Stunt Jump...ride your Jetski, south, over a concrete Ramp. Not a lot of speed for this one. The ramp is on the northern most pier (the one with the PCJ and a Jetski right next to it).

RAMPAGES

North East of #29 in Forelli_Boy's map. It's in a roof top behind a wall. Snipe 30 Sharks with Laser Scope Sniper.
Just take the Alley South, take the staircase up, and do a series of mini jumps until you get this one.

I hope this helps. Hopefully we all find the last 3 Jumps and the last 5 Rampages for the 100%.

Forelli_Boy add these to the map!

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:29 PM

I...don't have a map. bored.gif I reference the maps by StinkyMcPeterson in my VCS guide, if that's what you mean.

Anyway, I've just unlocked East Island, so I'll get to updating as soon as I can find each of them.

Once again, thanks all for your contributions!

.:Alex:.
  • .:Alex:.

Bitter and Twisted

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:56 PM

Don't forget the new easter eggs!! There are at least 2 new ones exclusive to the PS2...

BOB THE CHEAT
  • BOB THE CHEAT

New account Big-_-t0ny

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

Also behind your heli-pad safe house on the peir thing you can buy a skimmer for $4,500.

pimp_60cent
  • pimp_60cent

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (BOB THE CHEAT @ Mar 15 2007, 13:44)
Also behind your heli-pad safe house on the peir thing you can buy a skimmer for $4,500.

The Skimmer's the plane right? Because in the PSP there was that hovercraft you could buy on the pier.

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

• Members

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:10 PM

You can buy a Squallo for $4,000 at the long pier behind the Compound where you find the Reefer.

Updates coming in just a bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users