Unofficial Mods

133 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

Sorry for bumping, however I have some idea for an unofficial mod which would add more peds to the game... if there is interest in that I'll continue alongside a special main.scm version which will replace all the minor characters with unique models.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:40 AM

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=26063

This mod restores the three idle animations from GTA VC on PS2 that are broken and only one frame. I made a GTA LC version of the mod because I felt it was weird to stand still when holding two handed weapons when he always is always moving considering his standing idle animation.

Perhaps this could be added to the official version as it restores a missing feature?

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

darth of the streets

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:54 PM Edited by darthvader20011, 28 June 2014 - 04:55 PM.

I guess I can convert my BETA GTA 3 Cars for this, also I will edit them specially for this mod (I will give them the original GTA 3 body textures). You can use them in this amazing mod if you want. :)

Expect some of them tomorrow! ;)

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

I guess I can convert my BETA GTA 3 Cars for this, also I will edit them specially for this mod (I will give them the original GTA 3 body textures). You can use them in this amazing mod if you want. :)

Expect some of them tomorrow! ;)

Addin' them without MVL might be problematic... good luck.

• darthvader20011 likes this

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

darth of the streets

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:10 PM Edited by darthvader20011, 28 June 2014 - 05:14 PM.

No. They will replace other VC Cars that aren't replaced. I aleardy adapted Sentinal Civilian to LC with Kuruma Body Textures. It will replace Washington.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:20 PM

No. They will replace other VC Cars that aren't replaced. I aleardy adapted Sentinal Civilian to LC with Kuruma Body Textures. It will replace Washington.

Remember, that Washington uses sports car sounds in GTA LC. Also, fix the engine sound of the Yakuza Stinger, it's an Infernus engine by default (like in LCS :( ), so swap the ids with the Virgo.

• darthvader20011 likes this

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

darth of the streets

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by darthvader20011, 29 June 2014 - 07:45 AM.

EDIT: I did all of Civilian cars, there won't be Gang Cars thought. Only FBI version of Sentinal, which will replace fbiranch.

EDIT 2: Here is Hachura:

AF3z1AA.pngMaybe I will change the plates and the doorhelds with GTA 3 ones.

• Jeansowaty likes this

AztecaEh
  • AztecaEh

Aztecas Eh :D Cabron Cabron

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sorry for bumping an old thread but the links in the first post do not work , all of them

• Jeansowaty likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sorry for bumping an old thread but the links in the first post do not work , all of them

Because alot of them have died and rotted...

Azteca es vagabundos

• Jeansowaty likes this

AztecaEh
  • AztecaEh

Aztecas Eh :D Cabron Cabron

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 4 weeks ago

Because alot of them have died and rotted...

Azteca es vagabundos

lol xD

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've got some of the GTA: LC mods on a DVD, mainly Odie's maps such as Stunt Park and (maybe) Miss Liberty, wouldn't know for sure... (it's been a long time) So if you guys want me to upload it & share with everyone, plz let me know :)

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

In love

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've got some of the GTA: LC mods on a DVD, mainly Odie's maps such as Stunt Park and (maybe) Miss Liberty, wouldn't know for sure... (it's been a long time) So if you guys want me to upload it & share with everyone, plz let me know :)

Looks interesting, maybe you should upload it

and also the MVL links are down (again)

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SomeGuy86, 3 weeks ago.

Looks interesting, maybe you should upload it

and also the MVL links are down (again)

Yeah, it's very hard to find a decent file-sharing service nowdays, especially if you want to remain anonymous, without the user account and/or paying for anything...

Anyhow, here it goes, make sure to download the file within the next 90 days!!

Mods included with this list are:

-Claude for GTA VC

-Weapon icons mod (??)

-ID Cheats mod

-GTA: LC SSV Bridge mod

-Non-hostile gangs

-ULCM: Ultimate Liberty City Map (includes Ultimate Stunt-Park by ODIE, Ultimate Stunt-Park Crazy Skin by C.U.N.T.eyes, Ultimate Stunt-Park parked cars by What!?, Miss Liberty by ODIE and Rowell Ray Shih, Intercity Highway with buildings w/ Liberty exit by ODIE & illspirit, Intercity Highway Add-on by Diamond Joe Quimby and Thunderdome by illspirit and Skizot)

-GTA: LC GPS radar

-New weapon (??)

-Liberty City Arsenal by Commando Funebrero

-GTA: LC Northern lights mod

-GTA: LC XBOX texture (only the menu, from what I can tell)

-GTA: LC Highway

-GTA: LC Road textures

-GTA: LC Stunt Park

-GTA: LC Studios

-GTA: LC skin pack

DOWNLOAD

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Street Cat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah, it's very hard to find a decent file-sharing service nowdays, especially if you want to remain anonymous, without the user account and/or paying for anything...

Cloud discs are the best today. Anonymous? Just use fake info(and special email account for registrations) when it's needed.
Mega, dropbox, onedrive, google drive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users