HELP & QUESTIONS TOPIC

612 replies to this topic
BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

Hello, I wanted to ask what to do if a text's color in GXT editor doesn't represent the actual color in game. I want to make for example text to be red, but even how many gxt editors I use and make it red there (like adding prefix ~r~) it becomes BLUE in a game. I checked the old Ben's guidlines to modding but regarding text, those guidlines don't work.

Dylan2112
  • Dylan2112

I'm quite aware; my screen name SUCKS...

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (BEGINit @ Wednesday, Jan 25 2012, 10:38)
Hello, I wanted to ask what to do if a text's color in GXT editor doesn't represent the actual color in game. I want to make for example text to be red, but even how many gxt editors I use and make it red there (like adding prefix ~r~) it becomes BLUE in a game. I checked the old Ben's guidlines to modding but regarding text, those guidlines don't work.

I believe they achieved this through EXE hacking.

Sparktimus
  • Sparktimus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

I'm having a slight problem with the audio. Sometimes, the sounds override eachother, causing the previous sound to just stop completely. Like, if I hit a car, sometimes the crashing sound will cease. Anyone else having this issue?

Otherwise, this is a great mod! biggrin.gif

cooperr
  • cooperr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

i cant find finish install.bat . where is it???

this is so confusing. i copy gta 3 audio in lc audio. but berfore thath, i deleted vice city audio. so then, in the menu says no sound hardware found.?????????????????????????? 

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

when will be final version 

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Whenever one of two things happen. First we'd need to get ModelingMan, Silent, and myself to be available at the same time when we're not busy with other projects. 

Or someone else (this could be ANYbody) would need to figure out how to make the cutscene heads work like they do in the never released Beta 3.2. Once that's done, then we can package everything together with a nice installer that takes care of all of the audio for the users. 

There's a couple of big unknowns here. We haven't seen or heard from ModelinMan in a couple of years now. Also, Silent is quite busy with the VCS mod (check it out if you haven't) among other things. Also, if ModelingMan was to reappear, there's no guarantee he'd remember how it was done before. Finally my time is very limited as well. We I first got involved in this mod I was a single college guy with a pizza delivery job. Now I have a family with 3 kids, a house, and a career that all combine to take up almost all of my time. Who knows when the stars will all align for the final steps of this project. There may come a time when I give up on the idea of cutscene heads and just work with Silent on getting a proper installer with all of the GTA3 audio included. But there will be another release at some point.

tl;dr: who knows? 

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

nobody is as fabulous as a kittycorn.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

I think I have a clue about the heads:
-Code problem
or
-Dummies problem
Or both

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

The Super Speeder

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've downloaded the mod, and I find many people discussing about the easy ways to do the missions. But for me, I don't have any misssions, only "The Crook" and the Side Missions! Can someone help me?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ya gold is mine bruh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've downloaded the mod, and I find many people discussing about the easy ways to do the missions. But for me, I don't have any misssions, only "The Crook" and the Side Missions! Can someone help me?

what version of the mod did you download?

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

The Super Speeder

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Harerama Chakraborty, 2 weeks ago.

Maybe the oldest version, which has only Marty CHonks and Side missions available.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ya gold is mine bruh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Maybe the oldest version, which has only Marty CHonks and Side missions available.

Download the newest one here: http://gtaforums.com...files-released/

It has all missions, cutscenes, etc.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

The Super Speeder

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks man. Do I have to copy these files to the VC or III folder?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ya gold is mine bruh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Thanks man. Do I have to copy these files to the VC or III folder?

VC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users