Get Inside Helena's House

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
X-Civic
  • X-Civic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:44 AM

I found this by accident and I'm not sure if it has been posted before. I haven't found it anywhere. To do this, you must have Helena as your girlfriend and the "Spawn Monster" cheat, although any other vehicle may work, I haven't tried it yet. Go into the red cirlce to take Helena on a date. Face the her house then put the spawn monster cheat in. You have to be the perfect distance away so the monster is halfway in the house halfway out and you can still get in the monster. When I did it I spawned it to the left of the door she came out of. When you get inside the monster start turning toward the house and you should get in. All the walls are invisible and you can't get out unless either you do the same thing or kill yourself. Helena will run around the house and try to get to you its kinda funny. Another funny thing is have her get close to you then kiss her. You will kiss straight through the wall and when you are done you are still stuck. Anyway, this isn't that big of a glitch but I thought it was cool.

Enjoy!

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

Cool glitch. But you can kinda get in most places by spawning a vehicle half way inside a wall. Funny that you get stuck when you kiss though. icon14.gif

X-Civic
  • X-Civic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:28 PM

Yeah I kinda figured that. Sometimes the vehicles start on fire though and don't ever use a plane.

shitt
  • shitt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:41 PM

This is easily accecable by using the glitch where you fall through the ground (with jetpack) and fly under the buildings, houses etc... Although it's difficult to get up and walk around inside the house.

Still nice find though. icon14.gif

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:01 AM

Hashbury safe house interior replaced with Helena's home interior!

NTSC V1
Action Replay Max

HRVZ-5C40-6QGYW
44RU-GHZU-BVDAV

Replacement 1st lines
DR3H-ZBFR-KH39H

9GBC-2W9F-B5E1W

ETUN-13XZ-ERDT2

NTSC V1
Codebreaker 7+

58ED1275 4C927445

NTSC v2