Photo

Tanks Equal Fast Vigilate Missions

5 replies to this topic
Wanted Level 7
  • Wanted Level 7

I Ate Your Shoe

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:39 AM

It's very useful and can go on forever if you can.
First you'll have to create a tank (GIVEUSATANK). Get in it and enter a vigilate mission ( + or CapsLock ). Once it locates the criminal get out of the tank. Stay away from it and make it explode ( BANGBANGBANG ). This'll automatically deystroy the criminal, however, for your own tank. Although all is not lost, repeat the steps above.

With this I got through a streak of 172 kills, totaling a million+ money.

Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:12 AM

Why not just pause it, unpause it then shoot the car with the tank?

The pause/unpause part makes the criminal stop and get out most of the time.

On another note you can use a regular police car for that - just park it in your garage, start the mission, walk out (locking the car in the garage), hit BANGBANGBANG and your car shouldn't explode (if it re-appears as a dead car, just walk out and back in again and it should be fixed again. The same thing works in Vice City.

Wanted Level 7
  • Wanted Level 7

I Ate Your Shoe

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:15 AM

Well, that is interesting!
I wouldn't have thought of that.
This is just my point of view.

Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:01 AM

I forgot to add, you've got to get back in the police car to start the next mission or it will time out (duh!). Then get out again and blow up the world! wink.gif

If on the worst occasion that the (dead) car is deleted by the game instead, get a few stars up and hope a car appears in time! The MOREPOLICEPLEASE (+2 stars) and NOPOLICEPLEASE cheats work very nicely for this. The last cheat takes off all stars instead of just 2.

DarthSlurpee
  • DarthSlurpee

Don of all Liars

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:36 AM

It's much easier to just spawn a tank and run into the criminal's car.

Wanted Level 7
  • Wanted Level 7

I Ate Your Shoe

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Heihachi_73 @ Feb 21 2007, 06:01)
I forgot to add, you've got to get back in the police car to start the next mission or it will time out (duh!). Then get out again and blow up the world! wink.gif

If on the worst occasion that the (dead) car is deleted by the game instead, get a few stars up and hope a car appears in time! The MOREPOLICEPLEASE (+2 stars) and NOPOLICEPLEASE cheats work very nicely for this. The last cheat takes off all stars instead of just 2.

I already knew that. Thanks!
DarthSurpee, It's actually harder. They just run around. You get that? This is a QUICK secret for vigilante missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users