Guitar Shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Bought this baby  :lol:

http://www.thomann.d...itech_rp500.htm

Also some Jazz III max grip picks

Shredz are inbound

Cool, how do you like it? I also use Jazz III max grips or dunlop stubbies. 

It's still on the road, but damn it looks good, it includes a recording software and software to manage the pedalboard from the comp. You can plug it in with USB and record, pretty cool, and it has a huge amp/cabinets/effects library.

Marwin
  • Marwin

I want a name when I lose.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Bought this baby  :lol:

http://www.thomann.d...itech_rp500.htm

Also some Jazz III max grip picks

Shredz are inbound

Cool, how do you like it? I also use Jazz III max grips or dunlop stubbies. 

It's still on the road, but damn it looks good, it includes a recording software and software to manage the pedalboard from the comp. You can plug it in with USB and record, pretty cool, and it has a huge amp/cabinets/effects library.

Sounds cool, does it do specific amp/fx modelling or is it more vague? 

RoyalSyndLuke
  • RoyalSyndLuke

Royal Syndicate

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Kirk Hammett - His solos are just f*cking amazing and quite the challenge to learn

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted A day ago

I'm thinking about putting a rundown of my pedal board up if anyone is interested. Would love to see what everyone else has on their boards too. Let's breathe some life into this thread.

• Marwin and Black_MiD like this

Marwin
  • Marwin

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted A day ago Edited by Marwin, A day ago.

I'm thinking about putting a rundown of my pedal board up if anyone is interested. Would love to see what everyone else has on their boards too. Let's breathe some life into this thread.

I just finished this board an hour ago:

11811390_964576940231252_169481656353503L-R: Blackstar HT modulation, Joyo Vintage Overdrive, and Korg Pitchblack polytune. 

I don't know why I say this board, as it is the only assembled pedal board I have. I've always used this trio together, but only now made a neat board. It's just a $6 cutting board and some Velcro from the hardware store.

This is my go-to for my "signature" sound, where I've turned the tone of the OD all the way up and use the neck pickup on my Gibson ES-139. This combination gives me the fullness of a Gibson semi-hollow, but with the snarky bite of the bridge. I add some subtle chorus to get an early 1980's fusion-type sound. As you may be able to see in the picture, I've used some white correction fluid to mark the sweet spots. 

...it's simple and it works!  :p

• Rougarou and Black_MiD like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted A day ago

I wish I could be that minimal.

Marwin
  • Marwin

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted A day ago

I wish I could be that minimal.

It's a more of a recent thing... Used to use a lot of old-school multi effect boards. Thing is that the ES-139 is a very versatile guitar, and all I've ever needed in the studio or live can be found in the pedals and the guitar :) This previous version of this board had a vintage Carlsboro EQ 6, and a T-Rex distortion pedal. Now that I've found my sound, I've learned to keep it small. I will probably add an EQ and reverb. 

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 hours ago

My current rig (for one band) is a split chain, so I'm feeding out to two amps, each with 5 or more pedals on it. The dangers of the power duo!

For my other regular band I've whittled it down to about 5 essentials - Fuzz, A SuperEgo, wah, a couple of delays. More on that when I've written it all down.

• Marwin likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted An hour ago

Apologies for the double post. 

Just bought one of these...

GIBSGSP15BLSN101.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users