Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:09 PM

where are sfx.raw and sdt?

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:17 PM

In the AUDIO folder, these are to be modified by the tool.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

wait,do I need a tool or just click properties,and uncheck the read-only box?

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, that's sufficient.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

OK,I managed to start audimp and audext,but,there still are no sounds during missions nor the beginning intro,and when I play,it crashes in the middle of gameplay and puts some debug thing....and when I put debug,error message,when I click OK,error message...help

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:10 AM

Try reading and following the readme this time - your problems/questions are all covered in it.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:11 PM

Believe me,I did,here's what I did,I copied GTA VC folder in D/: and named it GTA LC,then I started the installer,put the LC folder as a target directory,and did it.Then I ciopied audext exe and the other one in the Audio folder,started audext.exe,after it I installed SFX in the Audio folder and started audimp,then deleted,audimps and audexts and SFX's from 0000 to the last one,and the one with the notepad with a cog. and started the game

Problems: no radio sounds,no Cutscene sounds,The first intro doesn't show the white rumpo and the Patriot,and the kuruma and cheetah,neither the police convoy,sometimes,when I crash my car,a Metal ''ball'' follows claude (I steer left,and it moves left) and last,sometimes my game crashes and shows me a debug window,I debug and nothing

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

Do you have a GTA3 disc?

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:58 PM

Yeah,but its useless,my comp kinda just "stopped" reading CD's,I really don't know how,I installed VC through that Comp to Comp cable from my cousin's husband

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

Sorry about the double post,but I found new problems,when I crash a car or get on a bike a "herd" of weird shaped objects are around the car or coming out of it,like if it was pierced by knives.They use car textures,I just went on a PCJ that looked like a Hot air balloon,not spiked,but a balloon shaped object was there instead of the glass in front....v7 has no sounds either,but has the debug problem more often....Is there hope for me to play it without these problems?

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

You aren't going to have any radio or cutscene sounds unless you copy the contents of the Audio folder from GTA3 to the audioLC folder in LC. You could probably do it the same way you got VC over.

The missing vehicles are known bugs - we haven't found a way to solve those just yet.

The metal "ball" and texture problems are all graphics issues of some kind, related to something at your end. What graphics card do you have? Also, a couple of screenshots would be helpful so we can see exactly what your problem looks like wink.gif .

The v7 sounds issue should only be there if you haven't installed the GTA3 audio (as outlined above). The debug problem could be related to a vehicle swap that went wrong - it has been fixed in more recent updates (see the other posts in the Download thread). Posting the first 7 lines of the debug output (which is saved to gta-lc-scm.log in your main LC folder) would be helpful too - that's up to and including the EFLAGS segment.

smile.gif

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:27 PM

I dunno how what graphics card I got,cuz I have a laptop,an Acer Aspire 1642WLMi all default

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

To find out what graphics card you've got, right click on your desktop, and go to Properties. Click on the Settings tab, and then click Advanced. In the new window that pops up, click on the Adapter tab, and it'll tell you there wink.gif .

If you've lost the screenies you had, could you possibly take some more? smile.gif

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:31 AM

Use FRAPS to take the screenshots and upload them to imageshack.us!

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:25 PM

I have FRAPS but I can't found them either,I managed to pic the Following metal ball,but I can't replicate the hot air PCJ nor the spiked Kuruma

I just installed it on my Computer science class,same problems,maybe i'm doing sumfin wrong

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

That sounds like the "spikey poly" glitch. Try updating your graphics card drivers; if the problem persists try the VC v1.1 exe.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:04 PM

can I update it on my no-CD crack?

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

There is a no-cd 1.1 exe out there. Just don't expect us to tell you where you can find it.

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:22 PM Edited by Konstantinos, 19 April 2007 - 11:34 PM.

I installed the new package, and there are almost no peds and very few cars. VC Traffic must be configured wrongly.

Also, the black prostitute fix was omited.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:08 AM

Can you email that to me please? The YouSendIt link has expired confused.gif .

As for VC:Traffic - I'll ask AK about that and hopefully have a fix for it soon. In the meantime, if the lack of PEDs/cars is a problem, just remove vc_traffic.asi and vc_traffic.cfg.

Thanks smile.gif .

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Ben @ Apr 20 2007, 01:08)
Can you email that to me please? The YouSendIt link has expired confused.gif .

As for VC:Traffic - I'll ask AK about that and hopefully have a fix for it soon. In the meantime, if the lack of PEDs/cars is a problem, just remove vc_traffic.asi and vc_traffic.cfg.

Thanks smile.gif .

Actually, I think I'll just rename vc_traffic.asi to something like vc_traffic.as_ , so the launcher won't load it tounge.gif

Files sent.

AK-73
  • AK-73

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:25 PM

The default VC:Traffic settings assume an increased ped and vehicle density. You got two possibilities: you either restore the original VC values in the .cfg (they should be included) for the ped and vehicle spawn, despawn and render data sections *or* you simply increase the ped density multiplier - which is what I would recommend. If you play LC without VC:Traffic and compare that with GTA3 I think you will find that LC has less traffic (at least that was so for me), so VC:Traffic might help with that.

The problem of the light traffic is that due to the increased ranges, the available traffic is distributed over a winder area. This is actually pretty cool - you can see cars driving in the distance. *But* you need tweak density to your liking.

These 3 factors are relevant to density, given a fixed set of ranges:
a) The hardcoded available ped/vehicle slots. These can be increased with VC Limit Adjuster, if necessary.
b) The ped/vehicle limits. These can be configured through VC:Traffic. This is the limit of how many of the above slots get used for random traffic
c) traffic density. This is dependent on the density settings of a zone but can be influenced by other factors, most notably the density multipliers that can be tweaked through two opcodes. Also with VC:Traffic you can fluctuate this value by daytime.

I take it that you folks are aiming for maximum authenticy. Since the exact ranges, # of slots, etc of GTA3 are unknown at this present, what you will probably do is to either stick to VC values *or* to try to tweak the traffic through VC:Traffic so that you end up with a desirable set up variables. If you decide to go for the letter, my advice to take the source code of VC:Traffic and a mem hacking tool of your choice and tweak the values live (in-game) so that you don't have to restart the game all the time. My take on it is that you just have to increase the ped and vehicle density multipliers and then it will run just fine for you (unless you dislike having greater ranges for peds and vehicles which wouldn't make much sense to me given the increased draw distance ranges for world geometry smile.gif ). When I saw the many peds in the GTA4 trailer I thought: VC:Traffic can do that too. wink.gif

Alex

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:45 PM

So,is it possible for me to have CS sounds and radio?

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:53 PM

No, not without GTA3 (due to size and copyright issues). It's cheap nowadays, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

I do have GTA3,but my comp kinda stopped reading discs,I've seen a dude that fixes comps,but he can't fix it...

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:09 PM

Ah, yeah, you're the guy with the drive problem.
The sounds are all copied over from disc to hard drive, so if your PC can't read any discs, you won't get the audio. Sorry.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:26 PM

It won't run CD's,San An runs just fine,also the disc with my mods (ones I downloaded) cuz they're DVD's

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:23 AM

@Kon - thanks. Once we can work out some better settings for VC:Traffic, I'll put both updates in a package for everyone wink.gif .

@AK - thanks, I understand that smile.gif . I agree with your suggestion - I'll just increase the PED and vehicle density settings. I've got 3 uni assignments to organise for this week, so I won't be able to do any testing just now. I think a good start would be to simply double all the values for the density settings. The CFG would then contain this data (Kon, you might like to test this seeing as you noticed the problem originally tounge.gif ) - update your vc_traffic.cfg with this data:
CODE
#
# Make sure that this file only contains a) valid data lines, or b) comment lines, or c) *completely empty* lines.
#
# ALSO NOTE THAT ALL RANGES ARE IN METERS WITHIN THE GAME WORLD (usually as distance from the player)!!!
#
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#  VC:Traffic Globals
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# A: Maximum Vehicle Speed Multipler, float; default: 1.2f. Increases the maximum speed of all vehicles by the same factor. Can be used to
#    make vehicles very fast but for reaching those high speeds you might want to increase vehicle acceleration in handling.cfg.
# A
#
#
#
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#  Ped Despawn Data
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# A: spawned peds limit, exterior (peds in vehicles don't count towards limit), dword, default: 0xF (see remarks to <C> also)
# B: spawned peds limit in interiors, dword, default: 0x18 (see remarks to <C> also)
# C: density adder, DEPRECATED; to make use of the raised limits, use opcode 03DE: Set Ped Density Multiplier <float> in main.scm
#    file and try increasing to values above 1.0f. Alternatively you can adapt the below Ped Daytime Density Multipliers accordingly.
# D: absolute max range for any ped, float (Note: for almost any normal ped <E> is the actual limit), default: 65.0f
# E: normal max range for peds, float (effectively limit of onscreen peds, keep below <D>), default 51.0f
#    (Note: This is an important range, the choice of this should influence Spawn data values <A>,<B>, and <C> below)
# F: max range for peds not in camera facing (keep below <E>), default 25.0f
#    (Important Note: this value also defines the max range for spawning peds offscreen, ie behind or next to the player)
# G: range adder to all above ranges for all gangers (including PIGs but not cops), float, default: 30.0f
# H: ped (excluding cops) despawn time after going offscreen in ms, dword, default: #4000 (equals despawn after 4s)
# I: cop despawn time after going offscreen in ms, dword, default: #10000 (=10s)
# A B C D E F G H I
0x2F 0x19 0 300.0 300.0 175.0 30.0 5000 10000
#
# Original Vice Values:
# 0xF 0x18 0 65.0 51.0 25.0 30.0 4000 10000
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#  Ped Spawn/Render Data
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# A: draw distance basis range for peds (gets modified by draw distance chosen in Vice's display options), float, default: 60.0f
# B: onscreen spawn max range, float, default: 50.0f (best to keep it a bit below the despawn data range <E> above)
# C: onscreen spawn min range, float, default: 40.0f (make sure it is below spawn range <B> above but avoid making it lower than
#    40.0f)
# D: offscreen spawn min range, float, default 15.0f
#    (Important Note: the max range is defined by despawn data <F> as both is linked to each other, so keep this value below that)
# A B C D
210.0 290.0 210.0 15.0
#
# Original Vice Values:
# 60.0 50.0 40.0 15.0
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Ped Daytime Density Multipliers
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Is on top of normal density multiplier, it does *not* replace it. Starts with Midnight.
# (You *must* keep the 6|6|6|6 format below!)
1.6 1.4 0.8 0.6 0.4 0.4 //First value: 0:00 (midnight)
0.6 1.2 1.5 1.8 2.0 2.0 //First value: 6:00
3.2 2.5 2.0 2.0 2.2 2.6 //First value: 12:00 (noon)
2.8 2.2 2.0 1.4 1.2 1.6 //First value: 18:00
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~
# Gang Data
# ~~~~~~~~~
# A: min number of gangers spawned (in a group), float; default: 3.0f. As this is intended to specify the
#    size of *groups* walking around in formation or chatting, you should keep this value above 1. To spawn
#    single gangers that walk around independently, increase the probability <C> below according to your
#    needs.
# B: max number of gangers spawned (in a group), float; default: 5.0f
# C: probability of being spawned as walking solo, word, default: 0. Spawn a single ganger walking on its own. These probabilities
#    should add up to 1000 for each gang.
# D: probability of being spawned as walking (in group), word, default: 333. Spawn a group of gangers walking in formation.
# E: probability of being spawned as chatting (in group), word, default: 667. Spawn a group of gangers chatting in a circle.
# A B C D E
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang1(Mafia)
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang2(Triads)
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang3(Diablos)
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang4(Yakuza)
2.0 5.0 0 1000 0 //Gang5(Yardies)
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang6(Columbians)
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang7(Hoods)
2.0 3.0 1000 0 0 //Gang8(Unused)
2.0 5.0 1000 0 0 //Gang9(Unused)
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Vehicle Various Data
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# A: spawned vehicle limit, dword, default: 0x7 (see remarks to <B> also)
# B: density adder, DEPRECATED; to make use of the above raised limit, use opcode 01EB: Set Vehicle Density Multiplier <float> in
#    main.scm file and try increasing to values above 1.0f. Alternatively you can adapt the below Ped Daytime Density Multipliers
#    accordingly.
# C: despawn range for onscreen vehicles, default: 120.0f
# D: despawn range for offscreen vehicles, default: 40.0f (also offscreen spawn range)
# E: onscreen spawn range for vehicles, default: 110.0f (spawn range for offscreen vehicles is the same as <D>)
# F: Vehicle LOD threshold, default: 70.0f
# G: Wheels Maximum Visibility Override, default: 70.0f (if set to 0.0f, use values from default.dat - which are by default 70.0f per wheel)
# A B C D E F G
0x17 0 280.0 190.0 270.0 220.0 200.0
#
# Original Vice Values:
# 0x7 0 120.0 40.0 110.0 70.0 0.0
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Vehicle Daytime Density Multipliers
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Is on top of normal density multiplier, it does *not* replace it. Starts with Midnight.
# (You *must* keep the 6|6|6|6 format below!)
1.6 1.4 1.0 0.8 0.6 0.4 //First value: 0:00 (midnight)
1.2 1.8 4.0 3.0 2.0 2.0 //First value: 6:00
2.8 2.5 1.8 2.0 2.5 4.0 //First value: 12:00 (noon)
2.0 1.8 1.6 1.6 1.2 1.0 //First value: 18:00
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Vehicle Node Speeds
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# These are multipliers to the personal speeds of a driver/vehicle if they are in cruise mode, in other words; driving around
# normally. If a vehicle flees or goes berzerk, it will use a precalculated "optimum" speed times a certain multiplier (that
# one can be configured below). There are also at times vehicles rushing through traffic. These use the normal personal speed
# but add a fixed value to it. See further details below.
# As for using the node speeds, this happens in paths.ipl, specifically in the first flag. Consider these 2 line from paths.ipl
# (and please remember we're talking car paths, not necessarily ped or boat paths here):
# "1, -1
# 2, 5, 0, -13866.1, -10439.2, 161.083, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1"
#             ^^
# The underscored 0 is the node speed flag. Normally there are these 3 settings:
# 0 - slow (multiplier: *0.5)
# 1 - normal (multiplier *1.0)
# 2 - high (multiplier *2.0)
# VC:Traffic adds a 4th legitimate value:
# 3 - custom (multiplier by default set as very high -> *4.0)
# (Note that without VC:Traffic Vice will interpret a "3" node as a slow node ("0"); anyway this means that running a VC:Traffic
# paths.ipl without VC:Traffic will not cause the game to crash, only your custom node speed nodes will be interpreted as slow.
# Also without VC:Traffic Vice will crash if you manually tweak node speeds too high - the game does miss some critical sanity
# checks on what gear a vehicle can be in and how fast it can get and this causes a stack overflow exception. VC:Traffic fixes
# that problem for you.)
#
# On top of all that you can reconfigure the speed settings for all 4 node speeds down below:
# A: Node Speed "0" multiplier, float; default: 0.5f.
# B: Node Speed "1" multiplier, float; default: 1.0f.
# C: Node Speed "2" multiplier, float; default: 2.0f.
# D: Node Speed "3" multiplier, float; no default (does not exist in Vice).
# A B C D
0.5 1.0 2.0 4.0
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Driver Behaviour (by Pedtype)
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# A: min cruising speed, float. Indiviudal values *per driver* now. This is the normal speed of peds driving around. Note that the
#    resulting speed may get modified by a car class modifier from the Car Class table below.
# B: max cruising speed, float. Indiviudal values *per driver* now. This is the normal speed of peds driving around. Note that the
#    resulting speed may get modified by a car class modifier from the Car Class table below.
# C: rushing speed probability, float. Likelihood that a driver gets spawned who is hurrying through the city past other's vehicles.
#    Note that the value is not a percentage but based on 1 in 128. So a value of 128 would mean 100%, 64 is 50% and so on. Is only
#    being applied to ground vehicles (cars & bikes).
# D: rushing speed adder, byte, default: 10. How much faster rushing driver hurry through the streets.
# E: fleeing speed multiplier, float, default: 1.5f. Flee Mode is normally activated when a vehicle gets fired upon. You can adjust
#    the likelihood of that particular response below now.
# F: flee mode drive-thru base mass, float, default: 100000.0f. This is the mass for which there is an exact 50-50 chance of either
#    driving around or driving through/over other cars in blind panic when in flee mode (see other table below).
# G: flee mode drive-thru mass deviation factor, float, default: 1.0f; This factor determines how differing mass from the base
#    mass influences the former 50-50 chance. To calculate, just take the desired percentage change per 100 mass units and divide
#    by 10,000.
# H: flee mode drive-thru max probability, float, default: 1.0f. Puts an upper limit on drive-thru percentage, if so desired. 1.0
#    is 100%, 0.0 is 0%. Just divide percentage by 100.
# I: frenzy mode speed multiplier, float, default: 0.8f. Speed for the frenzy mode. Normally frenzy mode only happens when you bring
#    a friendly vehicle (like same gang) to explode. However below it can be configured to be one of multiple responses to being
#    shot at.
# J: minimum car health required, float, default: -1000.0f. UNSUPPORTED! Instead drivers might bail once their engine gets on fire.
# K: emergency exit probability, word, default: 0. Chance (in 1 per 1000) that a driver screeches to a halt and bails in panic when
#    the car gets on fire (as well as all passengers).
# A B C D E F  G H I J  K
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  700 //CIVMALE
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  700 //CIVFEMALE
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  925 //COP
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG1(Mafia)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG2(Triads)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG3(Diablos)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG4(Yakuza)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG5(Yardies)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG6(Columbians)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG7(Hoods)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG8(Unused)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //GANG9(Unused)
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  850 //EMERGENCY
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  995 //FIREMAN
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  700 //CRIMINAL
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  700 //PROSTITUE
9.0 14.0 6 10 1.5 3500.0  0.0002 0.0 0.8 -1000.0  700 //SPECIAL
#
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#  Driver Reaction (To Being Shot At, also per Pedtype)
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Used to configure ped's response to their vehicle being shot at. At present 5 different responses are supported, extending
# Vice's default 50-50 chance of either Escaping The Car -or- Flee Mode (100% Drive Through). The 5 supported responses are
# detailed below. The probabilities are based on 1 in 1000, so make sure all lines add up to exactly 1000, no more no less.
# It's important to know that once a driver has determined a particular response it will stick to that, unlike in original VC.
# Also note that potential emergency exits if a car gets on fire will overide any of these responses.
# A: Ignore. The driver continues to drive as if nothing has happened.
# B: Freeze. The driver will make the vehicle screech to a halt but will not do anything once stopped, as if paralyzed.
# C: Escape From Car. The driver will let the car roll-out and then all occupants will leave the car in panic.
# D: Flee. The driver will attempt to get away at high speed. Fleeing Speed can be set above, also whether a driver will choose to
#    driver around other vehicles or right through them will depend on the weight configuration above for the pedtype. This will
#    allows you to make heavy trucks to try to just cut through traffic.
# E: Frenzy. The driver will try to ram or overrun the player, just as if you had brought a friendly vehicle to explosion.
# A B C D E
10 0 0 990 0 //CIVMALE
10 0 0 990 0 //CIVFEMALE
5 0 0 995 0 //COP
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG1(Mafia)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG2(Triads)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG3(Diablos)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG4(Yakuza)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG5(Yardies)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG6(Columbians)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG7(Hoods)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG8(Unused)
10 0 0 990 0 //GANG9(Unused)
0 0 0 1000 0 //EMERGENCY
0 0 0 1000 0 //FIREMAN
10 0 0 990 0 //CRIMINAL
10 0 0 990 0 //PROSTITUE
0 0 0 1000 0 //SPECIAL
#
#
# ~~~~~~~~~
# Car Class
# ~~~~~~~~~
# A: Speed multiplier, float. Modifies the cruising speed of a driver accordingly. Included mainly to allow for maximum flexibility
#    and to allow modders to stay as close to the original Vice system as possible, if so desired. The below default values reflect
#    a pretty exact approximation of the original Vice speeds if used in conjunction with above default values for driver speeds.
# A
1.0 //normal
0.77 //poor
1.0 //rich
1.25 //exec
0.75 //worker
1.0 //big
1.0 //taxi
1.0 //moped
1.0 //motorbike
1.0 //leisureboat
1.0 //work boat
1.0 //police
1.0 //gang1(Mafia)
1.0 //gang2(Triads)
1.0 //gang3(Diablos)
1.0 //gang4(Yakuza)
1.0 //gang5(Yardies)
1.0 //gang6(Columbians)
1.0 //gang7(Hoods)
1.0 //gang8(Unused)
1.0 //gang9(Unused)

You may have noticed that I've also updated the gang names as per LC (for easier modding). Hopefully I'll get a chance to try this out myself next week, but I'll have to see how I go with my uni work.

@Claude GTA3 - If you can get the contents of the audio folder from your GTA3 disc (minus SFX.RAW and SFX.SDT as you don't need those for LC) onto a computer, you could burn them onto a DVD and then try it with LC. If that's not going to be possible, then no, you won't be able to have CS sounds or GTA3 radio stations - the readme included with LC describes how to restore VC radio stations (it's the solution to the 4th problem in the common problems table). Alternatively you could use the built-in MP3 player. Or buy a new CD drive tounge.gif .

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:03 AM

Hey,one thing has always bothered me with Vice...player's stance...see,tommy kinda stands like an ape,and makes
every player model look bad,even though it isn't,I saw that claude stands like Candy in Martha's mug shot,can it be fixed?

will he next release have built in sounds?

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:47 AM Edited by SteaVor, 21 April 2007 - 10:10 AM.

Is it OK that only the yardies have other settings than all the other gangs - to be exact, the exact opposite (always in groups for yardies as opposed to never ever in groups, but only solo for the others).

The density: A bigger spawn radius really lowers the density significantly(proportional to rē?) - I have put a 9.x for all density multipliers (for testing purposes) and it didn't make that much of a difference. The effect was only noticeable when I reverted to the original VC values in the spawn/despawn sections. Then you're really getting an impression of NYC traffic.

Are the columns for the 'driver reaction' table named wrong? All pedtpyes have a near-certain possiblity to 'Flee' (Column D), but I never experienced that behaviour in the game. Instead, every vehicle that I shot at screeched to a halt and all passengers left it (exactly as explained for Column C). Has it been mixed up in the configuration file?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users