Photo

Heart City Stories

182 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

Unfortunatly, the five stars haven't gone away. Get to a Pay 'N' Spray, land the chopper, get out, grab a car and get sprayed. Once that's over, you now have 1 icon left and that's for Mini. Go and save your game at Loki's apartment, so if you fail you can just walk a few feet into the green marker. Walk into the green marker to continue.

"Mini FM"

CUTSCENE

Nate is walking through the halls of the apartment building and stops by his door and looks tired. He takes out his key to open the door and Mini comes out of the door next to his.

Mini: Small world.

Nate: If you say so.

Nate notices a bottle of gasoline in her hand.

Mini: ...I told you I'd make him pay.

Nate: The whole 'girls' thing didn't work out then?

Mini: Unfortunatly, no.

Nate: Just take my help already.

Mini: ...Fine, but you ain't getting any money for this.

Nate: I'll get the money from Grant. He won't understand what happened.

Mini: The Yellow FM building is being guarded by the Mafia.

Nate: Mafia?

Mini: Yes. Did I stutter?

Nate: Alright... I'll call you later.

Nate walks away as the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

Nate is standing outside of the apartment block. There is a blip on the radar for the Yellow FM building. Grab your dark red Infernus from the garage block and make your way there and park in the green marker outside. Make sure you've got 100% armour and health for this mission, as it's an endurance run.

CUTSCENE

Some Sicilian's come out of the building.

Sicilian Mafia Member: Hey ain't that... get him!

They start firing at your car.

END OF CUTSCENE

Do a drive-by on the Sicilian guards and a blue arrow appears by the building door. Get out of the car and go inside and the screen will fade to black.

There is a counter beside the entrance, it'd be a good idea to duck down in it and fire at the seemingly endless Sicilian Mafia men. Once all are dead, go upstairs to the second floor, where another layer of Sicilian's lay for you. Take them all down and do it once again with the third floor, once this happens the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Nate takes out his phone and dials it.

Mini (OS): Yes?

Nate: It's done. Come and claim it as your own.

Mini (OS): I don't have the money for it!

Nate: You'd better think of something then.

Mini (OS): How about... you buy it, and I pay you back with intrest?

Nate: Me? A radio station owner?

Mini (OS): Consider yourself a silent boss. I get to pick the name!

Nate: Alright. Consider it done, but, you mess up and you're fired.

Mini (OS): Come on, I won't mess up. I practice hosting every night.

Nate hangs the phone up and the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:50 PM

You're outside of the Yellow FM building. There is a green house floating by it. You must buy this to continue the game. You only recieve three missions from it and it costs £150,000. When you buy it, Yellow FM will come back on the air, so if you're a fan of the station this is a win win situation for you. If you dislike the station, unlucky for you. The only thing different is that the station is now called Mini FM. Once you've bought the radio tower, a Satellite Dish has appeared on the radar for it. Walk inside and enter into the green marker to continue.

"Head Honcho"

CUTSCENE

Nate is looking around the large office as Mini is sitting behind the desk on the phone in a business suit. Mini puts the phone down and looks at Nate, angrily.

Mini: You never told me that Pop was completly dead in this town. We were, and still are the most f*ckin' dead station out of 'em all!

Nate: Change the music then, I don't care.

Mini: All the good music is taken, damnit!

Nate: Well...what's the most listened to station?

Mini: Broken Hearts. This state is filled with old assholes who eat this sh*t up.

Nate: Where's the building located at?

Mini: South Gadebridge City... Why?

Nate: It's time it took a break and took it's business elsewhere.

Nate is noticably becoming irrate now.

Nate: I didn't spend a fortune on nothing! This is my future, and I'm not letting it go down the pan for f*ck all.

Mini claps her hands.

Mini: Do it! Do it!

Nate: Desperate times call for desperate measures.

A blip has appeared for your mansion safehouse in Gadebridge City. Jack a car or bike and make your way to it and enter into the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

Nate walks up the steps and opens the door up and goes inside to see Derek sitting on the couch.

Nate: What the hell are you doing!?

Derek jumps up and starts weeping.

Derek: I've got nowhere else to go man!

Nate: That doesn't mean you can use my place as a squatting nest.

Derek: Well, you didn't change the locks...so I figured...

Nate: Get outta here before I slap the taste outta your mouth.

Derek: Aww, I thought we were cool, bro!

Nate: Out!

Derek: Man!

Derek walks away as Nate runs upstairs as the screen fades to black.

Nate runs up to the roof and runs over to the Hydra on the helipad and climbs in.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: "Take down the Broken Hearts building." A blip appears for the building in South Gadebridge City. Fly your way over to it and the building will have a huge arrow over it, so it's un-missable. Start firing at it, and you'll soon notice that the building is taking huge amounts of damage. This is one of the only destructionable objects in the game. Continue firing at it, and your wanted level will increase. When the building crumbles and goes down, your wanted level will be boosted to a grand six stars, and Hunters in the sky, Tanks below and Army boats will be all over the place. A blip appears back at your mansion and a message appears on-screen: "Make it back home in one piece." Start flying back North towards your home. When you hear and see bullets hitting the Hydra, turn around and lock-onto a Hunter and shoot it down and continue going. You cannot let the Hydra be destroyed. Land in the green marker on your helipad below and the mission is over.

Mission Passed!
£50,000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:23 AM

5 missions in a row and not a single comment. This is frustrating, seeing as I'm nearing the end of this script. Have all the original readers pissed off? Writer's Discussion is so wank now.

---

The six stars have gone, and once again there is only one mission available and that's for the Mini/Yellow FM tower. The next time you enter a vehicle, you will notice that the Broken Hearts radio station is off the air, and there will be a breaking news report of 'more army corruption as viewers watched in horror as a hydra destroyed a building in broad daylight'. Save your game then make your way over there and enter the green marker in the lobby of the building.

"Sayonara Skorpion"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the office door.

Mini (OS): Come in.

Nate opens the door and walks inside to see a black man in a chair opposite of Mini, and Mini shakes his hand.

Mini: Nate, meet our first radio partner.

Skorpion: Skorpion-K-Kripp. I run tha' Southside radio station.

Nate: Pleasure to meet you.

Skorpion: Yea'. Was just tellin' yo' girl here that we could do some interestin' business if our stations were ta', ya' kno'...link up, 'n sh*t. Become one.

Nate: Interesting...

Skorpion: Well, I'ma bounce. I'm due on air any second now. Late.

Skorpion walks away as Nate looks at Mini and Mini laughs.

Mini: I put a tracker on his car. Follow him and make sure he doesn't make it to his station.

Mini opens a draw and takes out a Screwdriver and throws it over to Nate.

Mini: I wanna see his eyeballs on my desk as a trophey, got it?

Nate: Whatever you say.

Skorpion gets into a Saint's Sabre and starts speeding away as Nate runs out of the building with the Screwdriver in hand. He runs into his dark red Infernus, even if you didn't bring it here.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're only about ten seconds behind Skorpion, but he drives extremely fast and wreckless. Once you catch up with him, start ramming him and doing drive-bys on him. If you don't destroy his car before he reaches the Downtown area, Saint's Sabres will be all over you, trying to pivot and screw you up so that Skorpion can get to his radio tower. Once his car catches fire, he'll bail out. A message appears on-screen: "Use the Screwdriver, retrieve his eyeballs." Get out of the Infernus and you'll realize that the Screwdriver is the only thing you can use. Skorpion will have an AK-47 and if you're in Downtown, then more Saints will be around to run you over and blast six shades of white out of you. If you run him over, it's instant fail. Kill Skorpion with the Screwdriver and the mission is done.

Mission Passed!
£50,000 + Respect +!

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:30 AM

I'll definitely comment as soon as I've read the latest updates properly. I'm reading Heart City at the moment and really getting into it. I like the way you've really plotted this stuff out with so many layers. cool.gif

Jam!
  • Jam!

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:04 AM

I'm still reading...

I thought that Nate was the sick one, now it looks like he has some competition...

icon14.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:43 PM

Nice missions, man! The army corruption thing was hilarious biggrin.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

Good to know people are still reading smile.gif .

---

Head back into Gadebridge City and save your game. Make your way back to the Mini/Yellow FM building to do the final mission before getting a large cash spawn paid directly into your account every single day. Enter the green marker in the hallway to begin the mission.

"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the office door.

Mini (OS): Come in.

Nate walks in to see Mini spinning around in her chair.

Nate: So is this what it's all about then?

Mini: Pretty much. Lazy afternoons, partying all night, hosting in the mornings.

Nate: What's on the agenda today then? Hunt down another radio host? Blow up more buildings?

Mini: No.

Mini picks up a jar with Skorpion's eyeballs floating in the olive coloured liquid.

Mini: Although that whore Dawn really is asking for it. But no, we're good. We're here and we're here to stay. Ratings are up, there's nothing more to say.

Nate: Alright, I'll swing by later and--

The building starts shaking and gunshots are heard and both Nate and Mini run over to the window and look down. The camera shows a dozen Fox Gang Comets below.

Mini: sh*t! Those whores are here to finish me off!

Nate: Those girls don't look like they're messing around, either...

The camera cuts to the bottom floor and Fox Gang girls begin torching the place. The camera cuts back to Nate and Mini in the office as smoke starts covering it and the floors start shaking as Fox Gang girls come into the office with MP5s and the screen fades to black.

Take out the Fox Gang girls however you want and make your way out into the hallway. Flames will be blocking you, and there is a fire extinguiser on the next floor up. When you get it, a timer appears counting down from 11.39. Make your way back downstairs with Mini following behind you and blast the flames out then down to the next floor, and continue killing Fox Gang girls and wiping out flames until you reach the bottom floor, where nothing but fire covers it, and the ceiling is collapsing. Put the flames out and move past the broken ceiling parts until you arrive at the door with the blue arrow over it. Go through it and the screen will fade to black.

Fox Gang girls get into Fox Gang Comets and start speeding away. Nate and Mini hop onto a parked Sanchez.

END OF CUTSCENE

There are three Fox Gang Comets, appearing as pink blips on the radar. Start chasing them slightly upahead and an in-game chat starts up.

Nate: Why'd you come along!?

Mini: Because I can shoot when I need to! I was a part of this gang but it was going nowhere so I bailed!

When you get close to Fox Gang Comets, girls will lean out the windows and throw Molotov Cocktails at your Sanchez. Try to dodge them and shoot the cars until they catch fire. The girls will all bail and you can shoot them to death along with Mini. Do this with the other two and when all of them are done the screen will fade to black.

Nate gets off of the Sanchez.

Mini: I'll call some builders, get the place fixed up.

Nate: Alright.

Mini: It'll cost you a pretty penny though, boss.

Nate: Hey, wait--

Mini speeds off as the screen fades to black.

The camera shows the Yellow/Mini FM tower and a message appears across the screen in green writing: "Asset Acquired." "You will now recieve £25,000 a day in your bank account." The screen then fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£100,000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:49 PM

After about ten seconds on-foot your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: What's up?

Randy (OS): Nate-igeee.

Nate: Stop calling me that already.

Randy (OS): Drop by later and we can rummage through those weapons we lifted.

Nate: Yeah, alright. Split 'em down the middle.

Randy (OS): Yeah, 60/40 as I did all the work, ahaha.

Nate hangs the phone up. An "R" has appeared at Randy's house. Go and save your game then make your way over to it and enter the green marker outside of it to begin.

"Tanks For Nothing"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the porch and knocks on the door and gets no answer. He tries again and gets no answer, and he hears some noises from the back garden. He gets off the porch and goes over to the fence and jumps over it and walks over to Randy, who is trying to bust a crate open with a crowbar.

Randy: Come on... Son of a f*ck...

Nate: ...Busy?

Randy drops the crowbar and turns around.

Randy: Err, not really...

Nate: Come on, you weren't trying to skip out on me...

Randy: Of course not, Nate-ige. Now come on, grab one of those crowbars over there and let's see what we got.

Nate walks over to a bench and grabs a crowbar and sees two Army Barracks' go by, with a red-coloured Tank behind it, and Randy comes over.

Randy: Whoa... We've gotta get it.

Nate: What? Get outta here... You're serious?

Randy: Is Team Randy up for one more walk in the park?

Nate: Let's see what we've got to work with first of all.

Randy: Imagine the money we could get for a Tank.

Nate: Imagine the money we could get for a Tank & Hydra together.

Randy: Yeah, but those are impossible to get ahold of.

Nate: There's one on my roof.

Randy: Get outta here...

Nate and Randy jack open the two crates, and Grenades appear in Randy's crate, and an M4 in Nate's. Randy grabs the Grenades.

Randy: Come on, we've got this down cold. Like ice, mother f*cker.

Nate grabs the M4 and they run over to the back fence and run over to the Police van in Randy's garage and get inside as the screen fades to black.

A blip has appeared on the radar for the Tank. Randy is driving and you have control of the Grenades in first person shooter view in the back of the Police van. Both the doors are flapping open and shut so if you throw a Grenade when they get shut for a moment you'll blow yourself and the Police van up, failing the mission and killing yourself. When Randy gets infront of the two Barracks', he'll slow down and wait till the doors are open. Hold the Circle button to increase the power of the Grenade, and throw it at one of the Barracks' and if you hit it, it'll blow, resulting in you recieving six stars. Wait for your moment then throw the Grenade at the other Barracks; if it hits and blows up, the screen will fade to black.

Randy skids the Police van to a stop as him and Nate jump out and the Tank fires at it, blowing it sky high. Randy and Nate run over to the Tank before it gets chance to back up and fire at them, and they pull the soldier out and get inside of it.

END OF CUTSCENE

Randy: Where the f*ck are we gonna take this big scrapheap!?

A blip appears for the storage garages Vince once owned in Heart City.

Nate: I've got a place, but it's gonna be a long journey, so sit tight.

You still have six stars. Make your way to the storage garages in Heart City, blowing up Barracks' along the way. The Tank isn't invincible, so don't get it destroyed. The difference between a red Tank and green Tank is that you can fire upwards with the cannon, so you can take out any Hydra or Hunter on your case. Once you get to the garages, park into the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

Nate rolls the red Tank into the storage garages, and Vince is sitting in there doing some paperwork and looks up at it.

Vince: Jesus Christ!

Nate and Randy get out of the Tank and look at Vince.

Randy: I'll cut his f*ckin' rug off!

Vince: Ahh, f*ck!

Vince crawls under the table as Nate holds an angered Randy back.

Nate: Relax, Randy, he's cool, chill.

Vince gets up.

Nate: Can we store this here for a little while?

Vince: Yeah, whatever...

Nate and Randy walk out of the storage garages and Randy slaps Nate on the back.

Randy: I'ma go antagonize some more of those ni**ers. Latah'.

The screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

DragonGTAS
  • DragonGTAS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

Awesome!

Have some:

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

And a few:
catloaf_by_anuj.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif

With some:

breadfish_by_Moto.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:57 PM

You're backoutside of the storage garages, unable to re-enter. Go and save your game and when you next go outside your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Hey?

Suni (OS): Nate, how're you doing?

Nate: I'm alright, why? What's wrong?

Suni (OS): Well, I just found out how the Sicilians are maintaining power struggle in the city although without back-up of the Triads. Of course it's drugs; lowlife scum like them need it. They're transporting cocaine descretly...

Nate: Where?

Suni (OS): You know those big Rigs used to carry fuel and gasoline?

Nate: Yeah.

Suni (OS): Well they're sending shipments to each airport and transporting it over to Silver City where it sells for a high price.

Nate: Alright, I'll take care of this.

Suni (OS): I knew you wouldn't let us down, Nate. Happy hunting.

Nate hangs the phone up. There is now an "NB" back at your Gadebridge Mansion. You should be right by it anyway, so enter the green marker by the door to continue.

"The Boukenger Retaliation"

CUTSCENE

Nate is standing on his porch, he takes his cellphone out and dials it and puts it to his ear.

Randy (OS): Randy. Speak.

Nate: Hey, where are you?

Randy (OS): Doing a line at home.

Nate: Great, you're useless.... Where's your brother?

Randy (OS): (Sniffs hard and starts breathing and laughing) What do you want with his useless ass?

Nate: I'm doing something and I don't wanna ride solo. Where is he?

Randy (OS): He's probaly sucking dick in an alley somewhere, little fa**ot.

Nate: You're f*ckin' useless, you know that?

Nate hangs the phone up.

END OF CUTSCENE

There are no blips on the radar and a message appears on-screen: "There will be one Rig in Gadebridge City, one in Downtown and one in Heart City." You have a timer counting down from 19.59. There is a blue arrow over your dark red Infernus. Get inside of your dark red Infernus and speed around Gadebridge City looking for Rigs, note that you cannot get out of the Infernus. When you find one, start doing a drive-by on it. If it stops and random peds get out running away, this is a normal Rig, but if it speeds up and you're attacked by Sicilian Mafia Sentinels, then this is a Rig full of grade A cocaine. Fire at the Rig until it catches fire and explodes, then drive away from the Sentinels. Move onto the one in the Downtown area and do the same, then the same with the Heart City one. It'll take around 1000 rounds each to drop the Rigs, as they're not filled with fuel and easy to blow. Also, if you're too close and hit the gastank and it blows instantly, the force of the explosion from the Rig will catch fire to your Infernus. So make sure you make it catch fire and then get well ahead or stay well back. Once all three have blown, the screen will fade to black.

Nate stops the Infernus and his phone rings. He answers it.

Nate: Hey?

Suni (OS): Nate, I've been trying to reach you.

Nate: What's up?

Suni (OS): Someone broke into your house: The whole place has been wrecked and everything has been stolen.

Nate: What!? Damnit... Alright, don't worry about it.

Suni (OS): I think it's Giovanni. He's hunting for you, Nate. Watch your back out there.

Nate hangs the phone up.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
£100,000 + Respect +!

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:53 AM

Great missions, man! They're also pretty long, but the final confront is getting real close.

Nate: Imagine the money we could get for a Tank & Hydra together.

Randy: Yeah, but those are impossible to get ahold of.

Nate: There's one on my roof.

Randy: Get outta here...

LOL!

Mysterio333
  • Mysterio333

I got a bullet with YOUR name on it

• Members

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:25 PM

Awesome chaoter, KUTGW. cookie.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

Go and save your game and when you come back in the phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: What now?

Randy (OS): (Whispering) Nate! The Saints finally got me...

Nate: What!? Where are you!?

Randy (OS): (Whispering) They've taken me to the Downtown airport. My brother is on his way, you've gotta help him out, he's useless.

Nate: Alright, sit tight man.

Nate hangs up the phone. An "R" icon has appeared for the airport Downtown. Make your way to the Downtown airport which is fairly small and enter the green marker outside of it. The screen fades to black.

"Genocide"

CUTSCENE

Nate is walking through the airport and he sees Gary and Roberto upahead. He runs over to them.

Nate: You seen your brother?

Gary: No.

Nate: Come on, we'll check the strip.

Nate, Gary and Roberto run out onto the strip outside to see Saint's Sabres upahead, and Saints members loading up a body with its hands and feet tied onto a Shamal. More Sabres speed up the strip and see Nate, Gary and Roberto, and start speeding towards them all.

END OF CUTSCENE

Two Saint's Sabres are speeding towards you all. Gary and Roberto dive out of the way early. You've got a good seven seconds to equip something useful, like a Rocket Launcher. Blow them both skyhigh if you have one, if not then shoot at them with an M4 and jump outta the way. They'll spin around and do it until they both blow, and then blips appear all over the airstrip for Saints members armed with AK-47's. Roberto and Gary stay back and fire at them with their Uzi's, and they're no help to you. Once again a Rocket Launcher will be a big help in taking the mass amounts of Saints out. Once all of them die the screen fades to black.

Nate, Gary and Roberto run onto the Shamal and start looking around for Randy when the plane starts taking off. Saints members come from the pilots cabin.

END OF CUTSCENE

The Saints begin firing at you with AK-47's. Take all of them down and the screen will fade to black.

Gary runs into the cockpit and grabs ahold of the controls as the plane starts shaking.

Roberto: The f*ck's goin' on out there, holmes!?

Gary: We're under attack!

Nate runs over to the door and opens it and is pulled out slightly and he grabs ahold of the edge of the doorframe, as Roberto does the same.

Roberto: (Screaming) What the hell we doin', esť!?

Nate: (Screaming) Stopping this plane from going down! Get back inside and find Randy! Now!

Nate climbs out onto the side of the plane, as Roberto starts to climb back in, and Roberto loses his grip.

Roberto: Oh fuuuuuuccccckkkkk!

Roberto falls off the plane and lands into the ocean below as Nate keeps his balance and the screen fades to black.

There are two Shamals on your tail, and you're in over-the-shoulder shooter mode, and the wind is constantly moving your character with brute force. You've gotta use the Analog stick to maintain balance whilst shooting at the Shamals or you'll fall off the plane. This is alot harder than it sounds. Once the first Shamal is taken down and the second Shamal catches fire, the screen fades to black.

Gary comes over to the door.

Nate: (Screams) We're goin' down!

Gary: (Screams) We've gotta save Randy!

Nate: (Screams) It's too late!

The force of the plane descending throws Nate and Gary off the plane, as the plane explodes and crashes into the ocean below, as does Nate and Gary, and the screen fades to black.

Nate swims over to the docks just outside of Heart City and climbs onto them, with Gary right behind him, coughing. Gary climbs up the docks and is crying.

Nate: It's alright, kid.

Gary: Those bastards are gonna pay. You hear me, Nate!? (Screams) They're gonna pay!

Gary continues crying and he runs away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!

Mysterio333
  • Mysterio333

I got a bullet with YOUR name on it

• Members

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:48 AM

Awesome.

Have a cookie.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

Yeah man, awesome mission. Now Gary will finally be useful tounge.gif

HawaiianHardHitter
  • HawaiianHardHitter

Deviant

• Members

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

Awesome missions so far Tony! Gary can finally (as Serafim said before) be useful for once. I just can't wait for the next mission, and soon the exciting climax. I think I might plan on making a gamescript of my own one day. You make it seem fun! icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

After a few moments your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Hey...

Suni (OS): Seems your old buddies want to set up a meeting between you and them. My Uncle said he was informed personally, and they want another peace truce, with you back on their side.

Nate: It's gotta be a set up.

Suni (OS): I figured as much, too. Guiseppe said he wants "all of this sorted out". Said he want's the 150 grand back, and all will be forgotton.

Nate: Yeah, right. So Giovanni is definatly back in town then?

Suni (OS): Indeed.

Nate: That's all I needed to hear. Goodbye, Suni.

Nate hangs the phone up. Go and save your game at your mansion in Gadebridge City. There is an "NB" icon at the one remaining Sicilian tower. Get into your dark red Infernus and head over there and drive into the green marker outside of it.

"Justice"

CUTSCENE

Nate is walking through the building with a dufflebag, the same one he arrived in Heart City with, with money sticking out of it. He sees Guiseppe Caracciolo, along with Giovanni Fibbonacci by his side. Both of them walking towards Nate. Guiseppe has a smile on his face and he hugs Nate.

Guiseppe: My boy. It's been too long, too long.

Nate: 150 grand, counted.

Guiseppe: Good, good. We can finally put all this behind us, right? And you two can kiss and make up, alright?

Giovanni offers a handshake, and Nate responds as they both clench hands tightly staring into each other's eyes.

Guiseppe: Your office is upstairs, just the way you left it. You'll find a suprise waiting for you. Call it a 'welcome home' gift.

Nate: Thank you, Mr. Caracciolo...

Nate walks past them both, heading for the doors Nate just came in from. Nate cautiously pulls out a 9MM from behind his back, even if you didn't have one in your weapon inventory at the time and he goes up two flights of stairs with it in hand. He slowly approaches a brown door and opens it, and looks inside and sees nothing. He lowers his gun and walks inside, looking around. He sees nothing out of the ordinary and takes a sigh of relief. He walks over to the bookshelf and starts proding around when the leather chair behind the desk, which is facing the window, spins around, revealing Randy Strohmeyer sitting in the chair with an M4 in his right hand, resting easily on his shoulder. He's scratching the stubble on his chin with his free hand, with a goofy smile on his face. Nate is looking through the books in the bookshelf and hasn't realised it yet.

Randy: Nate-igeee.

Nate drops the book and jumps back, aiming the 9MM at Randy.

Nate: ...Randy?

Randy: Bingo.

Nate: What're you doing here!? I thought you died.

Randy: Uh-uh. (Shakes his head)

Nate: Then what are you... You can't be serious?...

Randy: Uh-huh. (Nods his head and aims the M4 at Nate) We both should of known it was fate. Team Randy was finished when you bolted! (Stands up and slams the base of the M4 on the desk) You left without even a goodbye! I thought we were friends!

Nate: Don't do this, Randy...

Randy: We were like brothers, Nate... were. Then you ripped off Giovanni and Guiseppe and ran away... not even one goodbye, Nate. Guiseppe looked to me for guidence, and I helped him out. Only one thing left for me to do before Randy Strohmeyer is the first non-Sicilian to be 'Made' by Guiseppe... wanna know what that is, Nate?

Nate firmly grips ahold of the 9MM and aims it infront of him, as Randy tightly grips the M4, pointing it directly at Nate's chest.

Randy: Kill you.

The screen fades to black, both men at the ready.

Randy is behind the desk in the office. You're currently equiping whatever last weapon you had in your inventory, not the 9MM like in the cutscene. Randy has an M4 and is wearing armour, and you're in the bare open with nothing covering you. It's a shootout to the death, so start shooting. Preferably a Rocket Launcher for him, as it'll take only three direct blasts. Once you kill Randy, the screen fades to black.

Nate kneels down by Randy and grabs the pierced bodyarmour from him, violently ripping it from his chest, blood curling onto the floor.

Randy: (Coughing) You're not gonna make it away. Your house got robbed, remember?

Nate: You're right...

Randy: (Coughing) Notice anything big missing? Maybe a Hydra?

Nate: I meant you're right that we were like brothers... were. I'm making it away.

Randy: (Coughing) Your time's up. Sicilian's are moving on. Got their eyes... on Welton State... and I'll be with Giovanni... and Guiseppe... Made!

Nate stands up and the building begins shaking. Nate aims the 9MM at Randy and shoots him in the chest, finishing him without a word and runs over to the window and sees a Hydra shooting at the building. The screen fades to black.

Nate runs out of the building and sees the Hydra destroying the building. Nate jumps on a parked PCJ600 as the Hydra starts coming around for him.

END OF CUTSCENE

The Hydra will instantly start shooting at you. Start speeding away in the opposite direction. There will be checkpoints all over Gadebridge City, and you've gotta speed through them. Every two seconds a bomb will be fired down at you, and will barely miss you, jolting the PCJ600 slightly, making it even tougher to drive in these vicious circumstances. If you even crash once, even slightly into a car, it's lights out for you. After speeding through 52 checkpoints, there will be a large checkpoint at the motorway entrance. Drive through it and the bombs will increase to one per second, and Sicilian Mafia Sentinels will start coming after you. The last checkpoint is at the other end of the motorway, and there will be tons of on-coming traffic, including aggressive Sentinels. The Hydra will constantly be blowing up cars in your path, and once again, even the slightest mistake and it's lights out. Once you pass through the final checkpoint, the screen fades to black.

The camera shows Guiseppe inside of the Hydra losing control. The camera cuts to Nate speeding on the PCJ600 and in the background the Hydra is shaking, and it starts nose-diving, and crashes into the motorway, but not exploding on impact. Nate stops the PCJ and looks at the Hydra and gets off the PCJ and starts walking over to it with a 9MM in his left hand aimed infront of him. The door opens up, and Guiseppe crawls out onto the street, and crawls a few feet before he stops moving and dies. Nate drops the 9MM and hears a rumbling, and turns around to see the Red Tank him and Randy stole. Nate runs over to the Hydra and gets inside of it and begins trying to start it up as the Tank begins blowing up cars in it's path. Nate lifts it off the ground and into the air.

END OF CUTSCENE

Sicilian Mafia Sentinels will speed by the Tank, and the Hydra is badly damaged. Auto-aim isn't working, so you need to do it manual style. Fire down at the Tank and Sicilian Mafia Sentinels. Sicilian Mafia members will be firing up at the Hydra with MP5s until either the Tank or your Hydra catches fire. If the Hydra catches fire, you can't get out and will be forced to stay inside. The main thing different about the Red Tank compared to the regular Green Tank, is that the cannon can move verticly, resulting in it taking aim upwards at the Hydra. When it takes aim, quickly fly to the left or right and dodge the huge blast. Once you've killed an endless parade of Sicilians, and you've damaged the Tank to the point of it catching fire, the screen will then fade to black.

Giovanni gets out of the Tank as it starts to catch fire and is holding a Minigun and aims at the Hydra and blasts at it. The camera cuts to Nate inside of the Hydra and he loses control and opens the door as it starts descending on fire, and jumps the fifteen feet to the motorway below, as Giovanni runs out of ammo and tosses the Minigun on the floor and pulls out a .357.

Giovanni: (Aims the .357 at Nate who begins getting up) Your mother, your father, you! The dawn of the Fibbonacci Family Mafia is now! Farewell, Nathan!

END OF CUTSCENE

Giovanni is heavily armoured, and Sicilian's with Grenades & MP5s are all around him and you're on the motorway. No traffic is coming and the only cover you have is a wrecked Hydra. Take quick cover behind it and equip a Rocket Launcher. If you don't have one, you're pretty much gonna fail the mission now because you're still weak from your showdown with Randy. Dozens of purple blips appear for Sicilians and one large green blip appears for Giovanni. Step out and fire the Rocket Launcher at the army of Sicilians. They will start throwing Grenades all over your surrounding area, and the Sicilians with the Grenades are slightly harder to kill than those with MP5s. All of the Sicilians with MP5s will be blown to bits, but not the Grenade wielding Sicilians or Giovanni. Fire some more blasts with the Rocket Launcher and take out the remaining Sicilians before they get closer to you and bombarde you with Grenades. Once they all die, equip an M4 and put an end to this. Giovanni only has a .357 but he's so heavily armoured, it'll take around 750 rounds to drop him. Run out and start firing at him. He will start slowing his pace down as he walks towards you, and when he gets in range he will fire the .357 wildly at you. You'll have roughly enough health to take two hits, and a Rocket Launcher doesn't do anything on him atall, so you'd might aswell use the M4. Walk backwards with it as you fire and he'll have a harder time to hit you, as he's firing completly wildly. After an endless amount of reloading and shooting, he will finally go down, and the screen will fade to black.

Nate slowly walks over and drops a 9MM by the lifeless body of Giovanni and looks across the motorway to a dead Guiseppe. He starts looking around and spots a Banshee. He walks over to the badly damaged Banshee on the motorway and gets inside and reverses it and starts driving away as Ambulances start arriving at the scene of the wreckage. The camera cuts to Nate in the Banshee and his phone starts ringing. He answers it.

Nate: (Breathing heavily) Yeah...

Rebecca (OS): Boo!

Nate: (Smiles, still breathing heavily) Hey, sis. What're you upto?

Nate smiles and continues speeding down the broken motorway, talking on the phone with Rebecca as the screen pulls out to the sky, with Nate driving down the motorway in the distance, getting further and further away, and the screen slowly fades to black and the credits roll. Once the credits end, the screen will stay black for a moment, then come back in.

You're standing outside of your mansion in Gadebridge City.

Mission Passed!
£500,000 + Respect +!

A message appears on-screen: "Your respect is now at maximum. You can recruit five Yakuza members into your gang, and the Minigun has been delivered to all safehouses."

The next time you get into a car or onto a bike, a 'breaking news' report will start up on 'the destruction of south Gadebridge City, and how it's been so badly damaged the ground has begun eroding'. This, over the course of three years, becomes the Wastelands. Nate Barcalow is now rich, owns the largest mansion in Gadebridge City, owns a large house in New Stanford, is the silent boss of Mini FM which is now one of the most popular radio stations, and is in top power of the City with The Yakuza backing him. He got revenge for his parents, his sister, for the Yakuza, and for himself. The only thing left to do is 100%. Congradulations, you just completed Heart City Stories. 66 Storyline Missions total, making an outstanding £1,499,800 (1.5 Million Pounds / 2.9 Million Dollars) from all storyline based missions.

THE END

Jam!
  • Jam!

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:36 PM

Wow. I didn't think the final mission would come so soon. An amazing ending to an awesome story. icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:22 PM

Thanks for the reply, hopefully some more people realize this story/script is finished soon.

I'm either going to complete the trilogy with a third Heart City script soon, or work on a different script first. If anyone wants to contribute some ideas for a third Heart City script, I'm all ears, cos I have a blank canvas right now.

Thanks for reading.

HawaiianHardHitter
  • HawaiianHardHitter

Deviant

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

Great ending Tony, great f'n ending! icon14.gif That's how the Wasteland came to be. I too have been contemplating on making a script, but I still need to plan it out. Anyways, yet again, great mission and a great ending. I just knew Randy would do that. monocle.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:03 AM

Wow, great ending, Tony. I bet this mission would be uber-hard ingame itself, but it's worth it! Very nice story, hope you'll write some other great stories too biggrin.gif

Lil' Red
  • Lil' Red

Liberty City Venue Force Assault Battallion Leader

• Members

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:11 AM

how the hell are you writing a story on a video game and writing it GTA style?

just write in chapters

HawaiianHardHitter
  • HawaiianHardHitter

Deviant

• Members

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (Lil' Red @ Nov 8 2007, 03:11)

just write in chapters

Cause it fits it better, and why the hell did you bump up topic that is already three months dead? confused.gif

Ryunday
  • Ryunday

Ms/Mc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (Lil' Red @ Nov 8 2007, 03:11)

just write in chapters

THIS STORY/SCRIPT IS COMPLETED. STARTED ON: 17 FEBUARY 2007 - FINISHED ON: 06 AUGUST 2007. THANK YOU FOR READING.

Tony has writ a script of a game.

poikly
  • poikly

Liverpool FC

• Members

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:35 PM Edited by poikly, 08 November 2007 - 03:39 PM.

Well it is a great story!

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:01 PM

Great story! biggrin.gif icon14.gif cookie.gif

Love.Life
  • Love.Life

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:19 PM

immense. sorry to bump the topic thats like 5 months dead but it just has to be said lol

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

Ain't nothin' over til it's over.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Sweet Black Jesus, Tony. You've put a lot of effort into this! wow.gif

The classics retain quality.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

I'm currently reading this masterpiece and enjoying every second of it. I just think it is a perfect and enlightening story that deserves a LOT more attention.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 00:11)
I'm currently reading this masterpiece and enjoying every second of it. I just think it is a perfect and enlightening story that deserves a LOT more attention.

Them's the bad times of writing stories from six years ago. Sure, the grammar is atrocious and yadda, yadda, as aforementioned by many people in the past, but I'm still dead proud of the unique, diverse story I conjured up here. Especially this piece and Return to Heart City. One day, I'll definitely write an all-out reboot of this story for certain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users