Photo

Heart City Stories

182 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

You're back where the cutscene left you at. There are Sentinels and Infernus' everywhere, so take one and go and save your game. You still have the same three blips available. This time we're going to go and do Loki's next mission, so make your way over to his bungalow and enter the green marker in the drive-way.

"White Regime"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up to Loki's front door and knocks on it, and after a moment passes, Loki opens it.

Loki: Hey, how you feeling?

Nate: I'm alright.

Loki: Listen, sorry about that crap I put you through the other day. I know you need a break. So I figured me and you could go...

Loki bends down and slides some cardboard boxes through the doorframe.

Loki: Fishing!

Nate: Fishing?

Loki: What do you say?

Nate: I dunno...

Loki: Come on, great relaxation. We can catch what we eat.

Loki pulls out a fishing rod and attatches a hook to it.

Loki: I think that's right...

Loki hands it to Nate as the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Nate and Loki are walking with fishing rods and they get into Loki's Yakuza Infernus in his drive-way.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears for the docks in Gadebridge City. Drive to it and drive into the green marker. The screen will fade to black.

Loki is talking to a guy and hands him some money as Nate is sitting on the hood of the car. Loki runs back over.

Loki: Alright, got us a boat. Let's go.

Loki leads Nate to the end of the docks and he gets into a white speedboat, and Nate gets in aswell.

Loki: Now, we've gotta find a nice spot.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears East of Gadebridge City out in the sea. Make your way out to it and stop in the green marker. The screen will fade to black.

Loki is sitting one end of the speedboat, looking bored. Nate is on the other end, looking bored aswell.

Loki: Okay, this was a bad idea.

Nate: You think?

A large black boat starts slowly going towards Gadebridge City in the distance with a gigantic Yellow circle on the side of it, with a Black Dragon symbol in the centre of the circle.

Loki: What the...

Nate turns around and looks at it.

Loki: That's a Triad boat!

Nate: Not trying to hide then, obviously.

Loki drops his fishing rod and gets into the front seat and starts speeding after it. The camera cuts to the large boat, and some Triad men in black & yellow gi's are standing at the end of it, looking down at the speedboat containing Nate and Loki in the distance.

Triad Member: Inform the boss.

The other Triad member runs away as the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

Loki is in control of the boat, and you're in first person shooter view with unlimited rounds of an AK-47 in your weapon inventory. Speedboats begin coming around the large Triad boat, and Triad men will start shooting at your boat. The boat doesn't have a damage meter but if it takes too much punishment it will explode. Start shooting out the shootists on the speedboats, and then start taking out the speedboats themselves.

Loki: You okay back there!?

Nate: Yeah.

Loki: Atleast this is better than the fishing!

Nate: True.

Loki: I'm gonna ring Suni!

Once all the speedboats are taken out, a cutscene rolls.

CUTSCENE

A Triad guard stands at the top of the large boat with a Rocket Launcher. A man comes out of the slide open doors and walks over to the Triad guard. The man is Woozie. He looks almost the same, except his hair has slight grey parts, and is a little longer. He's wearing a black & yellow gi like the other Triad members.

Triad Member: Awaiting confirmation, sir.

Choppers start coming in view.

Woozie: Continue.

Woozie walks back inside the boat's slide open doors and the Triad member aims the Rocket Launcher at one of the choppers and shoots it down as the screen fades to black.

You're still in first person shooter view. The Triad guard will continue to fire at the choppers, which have Yakuza men in them from when Loki made the call to Suni. More Triad men will appear on the boat and fire down at you. You're slightly behind the boat so you have a better view than they do. Start shooting the Triad men down, and the Triad member with the Rocket Launcher will run inside. Once all of the Triad members are taken out, the screen fades to black.

The Triad member comes back out and aims the Rocket Launcher down at the speedboat Nate and Loki are in and fires at it.

Loki: sh*t! Look out!!

Loki and Nate jump off the boat as it explodes, and a Yakuza member from a chopper shoots the man with the Rocket Launcher.

The boat docks at Gadebridge City and Triad members appear at the end of the boat again, each armed with M4's.

Loki: sh*t! We'd better quit while we're down!

The Triad members start shooting at the choppers with the M4's, and one goes down as Loki and Nate swim away and the screen fades to black.

Loki and Nate climb out of the water at the other docks in Gadebridge City.

Loki: We're gonna have to take down that boat!

Nate: Alright, I'll stop by later.

Loki: Alright!

Loki runs away.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Ya Mum
  • Ya Mum

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:38 AM

I haven't checked here for ages. I'll have too catch up on what I missed.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

[OK...this is the right one...]

How did you create your boxart? Cause I am interested in creating one for my story, which isn't going so well BTW!

Could you help on how to create one?

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:32 PM

No. And good to see you back, ya_mum smile.gif . I recently sat down and began writing again. (not on this story; this story has been finished since December!) I'm going to write out a San Andreas Stories gamescript much like Heart City and Heart City Stories.

---

You're where the cutscene left you off at. You still have the same three icons left. Go and save your game, and we're going to do Loki's final mission, so head over to his bungalow and enter the green marker in his drive-way.

"Sundown In Triad Town"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door and Loki opens it up with an M4 in his hand and passes it to Nate.

Loki: We're gonna take that base down before the influence is done.

Loki walks back inside his house and after a moment comes out with Satchel Charges in each hand.

Loki: You've got my back, and I've got these babies. Suni's sending more choppers down to distract them, so we don't have long, so let's go.

Loki runs past Nate as Nate runs after him and they get inside of Loki's Yakuza Infernus as the screen fades to black.

The choppers Loki was talking about fly over-head.

Loki: sh*t! They're too early! We've gotta go! Now! Now! Now!!

A blip appears for the Triad shipbase. A timer has appeared in the right hand corner of the screen counting down from 2.59. You don't have a second to waste, so start driving through the streets of Gadebridge City until you reach the green marker at the docks. If you had no crashes and took the quickest route available, you will have roughly ten seconds to spare. Drive into the marker to continue, the screen will fade to black.

The choppers arrive and start firing at the Triad shipbase and Triad members quickly come out with M4's and start firing at them.

Loki: Now's our chance!

END OF CUTSCENE

Loki starts running towards the ships entrance. Follow him and enter into the blue arrow to go inside. The screen will fade to black.

You're inside of the Triad shipbase with a timer counting down from 60 seconds. Follow Loki around the ship, once the 60 second time limit ends, you'll hear a huge explosion.

Loki: The choppers are down! Watch my ass, Nate!

Continue running, and overtake Loki now, and soon Triad members will be all over the place coming down the halls with M4's. Loki cannot die or the mission will fail, so shoot out the Triad members and continue running with Loki, continue taking down Triad members, making sure Loki doesn't get hurt until you reach the control room of the shipbase.

CUTSCENE

Loki throws a Satchel Charge under the control system and him and Nate run out of the room, and more Triad members run around the corner.

END OF CUTSCENE

Kill the Triad members and continue running with Loki, shooting out any Triad members that come round corners and go downstairs into the basement-like area of the shipbase. Loki will stop and hide around the doorframe as there are tons of Triad men inside, implying you need to go in and fire at them. There is armour in the centre of the basement but you'll have to fight your way to it. Once you've killed 3/4 of the Triads, Loki will start running through. Grab the armour, (if you need it) and continue running with Loki. You will reach a small, dark room.

CUTSCENE

Loki throws a Satchel Charge in the room and him and Nate run out and continue running through the basement-like area, when two Triad men walk through the door with M4's, and Woozie comes through the door with Molotov Cocktails in each hand and the door closes behind him. Loki bends down and grabs an M4 from a dead Triad member.

Woozie: Both of you aren't leaving here alive. Get them.

The screen fades to black.

Loki has a health bar, and the men begin firing at both you and Loki. Woozie starts throwing Molotov Cocktails where your last footsteps were heard, because he's blind and can't see you. Woozie is wearing armour and it'll take a few rounds to drop him, and he is usually out of shooting range, so switch to fists and sprint a fair distance away, then switch to the M4 and shoot both of the Triad guards, then crouch. Woozie will not be able to follow you if you are quiet, then wait for Loki to shoot him to death, or if you wanna do it, shoot him to death yourself. Once Woozie dies, the screen fades to black.

Loki and Nate are seen running off the baseship and the ship explodes as Loki and Nate jump through the air and roll over, looking back at the wreckage as the baseship sinks. Sirens are heard in the distance, and a Hydra is approaching all the wreckage.

Loki: Crap! Army and feds are all over the spot. I'll see you later!

Loki starts running away and a jet black chopper comes out of the wreckage and flies over Nate's head. This is implied that Woozie survived the shootout, and he escaped in a chopper at the last minute. Nate looks up at it as it continues flying off into the distance and the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£50,000 + Respect +!

Sinful
  • Sinful

Still, I show my face up here.

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

Nice missions... Although I think the Woozie surviving thing was kinda unrealistic, but whatever.

Now just a lil' advertising here, if anyone could check out my fanfic, I'd be glad. It's dying a slow death tounge.gif

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Reppin' it like it IS!!!!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:41 PM

Great missions Tony! At least Woozie is still alive. I like him, he's cool. Can't wait fro more! icon14.gif

Jamesboi
  • Jamesboi

James, bitch. And don't you forget.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:38 PM

Just read everything. Fantastic! cookie.gif with a side of catloaf_by_anuj.gif

I have a feeling Rick is going to be coming back very soon..... devil.gif

~James~

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for the replies. Sorry to see that you got banned, James. Hope you can still read it somehome. Anyways, this has been going for even longer than the original HC script, and it doesn't even have as many missions, so I'ma try speed it up a little now. 4 months I think this has been going on now, and there's still tons and tons of missions left.

---

You're near where the cutscene left you off at. You now have two icons available. An "R" for Randy and a dark red "S" for Suni. Seeing as Suni's next mission will be a hard one and we've just done a very hard mission, we'll go and do Randy's first. Save your game then make your way to Randy's place and enter the green marker.

"Rumpo Bump-off"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door and there's no answer. He knocks again and Randy opens the backdoors of his Rumpo and climbs out, smoking a cigarette.

Randy: Nate-igeee.

Nate walks over to Randy and Randy hugs him.

Nate: Having fun with all that blow?

Randy: That's long gone my amigo.

Nate: Well exclude me from getting more until you pay me.

Randy: Man, where did that Fredwardo dude go. He always had cheap product going... Anyway, listen; my cousin Brian's comin' into town from Wychmere State later today, so we're gonna have to get him something to party with, right?

Nate: I never knew you had a cousin called Brian.

Randy: Ah man, this ain't like that time I told you I had a cousin called Africa who was from Africa. Brian's comin' down to stay with us for a while and you're gonna blunt him? That's cold, dude, real cold. Even for you.

Nate: Alright, alright. What do I have to do?

Randy: That's more like it, ahah! (Puts his arm around Nate) Gary and one of his little boyfriends is gonna come fill you in on the details.

Nate: C'mon, stop being so harsh on him all the time.

Randy: (Laughs) He claims he has a girlfriend, but I've never seen her around. Says she's in the army! Can you believe that sh*t!?

A woman comes out of the back of Randy's Brown Rumpo and Randy turns his attention from Nate.

Randy: Gotta go, business calls.

Randy walks inside his house with the woman as the screen fades to black.

A blue arrow appears over Randy's Rumpo. Get inside of it and a blip appears a few blocks away. Drive to it and enter into the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

Nate parks the Rumpo next to Gary who is sitting next to Roberto on top of Roberto's lowrider. Nate gets out and approaches them.

Gary: Hey, Nate, this is Roberto, my girlfriend's brother.

Roberto: Pleasure, holmes.

Roberto and Nate shake hands.

Nate: So what did Randy send me off to this time?

Gary: Brian's coming into town later, and whenever Brian comes into town, they both like getting coked up.

Nate: So Brian's a real person?

Gary: Yeah. Me and Roberto will take the van, you take Roberto's lowrider and we'll find some Saints Downtown.

Roberto tosses Nate the keys and Gary and Roberto get off the lowrider.

Roberto: Don't scratch it, holmes. Brand new.

Nate gets into the lowrider as Gary and Roberto get into the Rumpo and the screen fades to black.

Cruise into Downtown but don't go too far from Roberto and Gary, and they're moving pretty slow aswell. Once you're in the Downtown area, and you see a Saint's Sabre, a message appears on-screen: "Wait for Gary and Roberto to get the drugs then pick them up." The Rumpo will start ramming the Saint's Sabre, and drug-packages will fall out. Get out of the lowrider and walk into them and get back inside. Once this happens six times, the screen fades to black.

A bunch of Saint's Sabres speed around the corner and start surrounding you, Gary and Roberto.

END OF CUTSCENE

Saints begin getting out of the Sabres. A message appears on-screen: "Waste the Saints." Use whatever gun you want to take down the ten Saints members, once that happens, the screen fades to black.

Gary and Roberto get out of the Rumpo and start searching the Saint's Sabres, as another Sabre speeds around the corner and tosses a Grenade out the window and blows the Rumpo up and Roberto shoots the Sabre until it explodes.

Gary: sh*t, Randy's gonna beat the crap outta me!

Nate: Don't worry, I'll take the fall.

Gary: Thanks, Nate.

Roberto: Thanks for not wrecking her, man. She's my baby.

Roberto and Gary hop into the lowrider and speed off as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Sinful
  • Sinful

• Members

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:06 PM

Nice one. I just think you shoulda added more description to some things, specially the woman who got out of the Rumpo. Was she a hooker?

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Sinful @ Jun 11 2007, 17:06)
Nice one. I just think you shoulda added more description to some things, specially the woman who got out of the Rumpo. Was she a hooker?

Guess I should of been more specific on that; sometimes I put alot of detail into stuff, sometimes I don't. Yeah, she was a crack whore basicly tounge.gif . Gonna put up 1 more mission today, being the last mission of the Triads VS Yakuza fued, and then onto bigger and better things.

---

You're where the cutscene left you at. You now only have one icon and that's the dark red "S" for Suni, so you have no other choice other than to go save your game then make your way over to his house in the countryside and enter the green marker outside of his porch to begin the mission for him.

"The Blood Run"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door and after a moment, a paranoid Suni opens the door.

Suni: I'm completly on edge here. We're losing men by the day.

Nate: Relax, I've come up with a strategy to turn the Triads against the Sicilians.

Suni grabs ahold of Nate's shoulders.

Suni: What! You've gotta tell me!

Nate: I said relax. Do you know where the Triads are operating out of?

Suni: Yes, but a head-on assault won't work!

Nate: It won't be head on, trust me. Tell me where they're located at.

Suni: They've got ties to the media in Gadebridge City, and they're using the Yellow FM building.

Nate: Yellow FM, the pop station?

Suni: Yeah.

Nate: Alright, you remember that Mafia plane?

Suni: Yeah...

Nate: My dad taught me this once...let me introduce you to a thing called 'The Blood Run'...

Nate walks inside of Suni's house as the screen fades to black.

You're back outside of Suni's house. A blip has appeared for the Mafia Shamal in the airport. Hop into Suni's Yakuza Infernus and make your way over to it and get inside of it and a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

The camera shows the underneath of the plane, which has been rigged with Grenades. A message appears on-screen: "The plane has been rigged to drop Grenades." "Press the circle button to drop a Grenade." The camera cuts to the Yellow FM radio tower, and Triad guards in black & yellow gi's are located outside of the building. The camera cuts to the top of the building where the Triads are standing with M4's and Bino's.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip for a corona appears above the building. Fly your way up to it and pass through it. Drop the Grenades and explosions will be heard and the screen will fade to black.

The camera shows the Grenades causing massive explosions to the top of the building as more Triads come out and start firing up at the Shamal.

Triad Member: The Mafia has betrayed us!

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears for the Sicilian Mafia headquarters. It's the two large buildings in South Central Gadebridge City, the building on the right. As you're flying, you will see Silver Banshees, Green Stingers and Triads on yellow Sanchez's following the plane at random times. Once you arrive on the top of the building and into the green marker, the screen will fade to black.

Nate gets out of the plane and looks down below off the building as dozens of Triads start rushing into the building and gunshots are heard, then Sicilian Mafia members come to the top of the roof and see Nate and start firing at him. Nate runs behind the Shamal and it catches fire as Nate runs back and it explodes.

END OF CUTSCENE

Four Sicilian Mafia men are coming your way. Kill them then run through the door into the building and the screen will fade to black.

Nate enters into the building and sees a dead Sicilian Mafia member with a Knife and Silenced Pistol next to his body. Nate takes them both.

END OF CUTSCENE

There are sixteen floors to the building, you need to make your way down each floor leaving nobody alive, and you cannot get caught. There will be Sicilian Mafia men standing guard with their backs turned so you can use the Knife on them, and then there are Sicilian's and Triad's in a gunfight, these you will need the Silenced Pistol for. You have 83 rounds of the Silencer, and Sicilian guards drop more. Once you make your way to the bottom floor, and nobody is left alive, a blue arrow appears for the door. Walk through it and the screen will fade to black.

Nate takes out his phone and dials Suni.

Suni (OS): Nate?

Nate: It's done.

Suni (OS): Excellent! I knew you could do it! You're amazing, man.

Nate: Don't mention it.

Suni (OS): No, you really came through for us, Nate. My Uncle wants to meet you. Me and Loki told him about you, and he's at my house in the countryside at the moment. He'll be there all week as I'm away on business, so swing by, introduce yourself.

Nate hangs the phone up.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
£50,000 + Respect +!

Mokiesmoky
  • Mokiesmoky

Finally Famous

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:22 AM

Keeps getting better! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I hope one day I'll be as awesome as you LOL sigh.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:42 AM

You're back outside of the Sicilian towers. After a few moments, you'll recieve a phonecall. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Hey.

Misty (OS): Well, well, well. You have time to unload your kid sister on me, but not enough time to call me once in a while!? I thought we were friends!

Nate: For cryin' out loud, Misty. I've been busy. How's she doin'?

Misty (OS): She's doin' good, healin' up quickly. Listen, I gotta run, Mickey needs me, bye.

The line muffles for a moment, then Rebecca comes on.

Rebecca (OS): Nate?

Nate: Hey, Rebecca.

Rebecca (OS): Liberty City is so cool! Misty has a Z Box with tons of games. I've been playing non stop!

Nate: (Laughs) Good. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Rebecca (OS): See-ya later, bro!

Nate: Take care, Rebecca.

Nate hangs the phone up.

When you next get into a car and switch to Yellow FM, there will be a message saying "This station is no longer active." You now have one icon, and that's a "C" for Cari at Suni's house, so save your game then make your way there and enter the green marker outside of it to begin the mission.

"Albatross"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door, and after a moment, Cari Xu opens the door and smiles then proceeds to hug Nate, who doesn't respond.

Cari: Come in, come in. So you're Nate Barcalow? I've heard alot about you. A one man killing machine with a brain like a chameleon, and arms like an ox.

Cari and Nate walk into Suni's house and Cari leads Nate over to the living room, where a sharply dressed man is sitting on the couch, looking nervous.

Cari: This man right here is Grant. He claims he's a business man, so we're going to put him to the test. I want you to take him to "Di'Angelo's Club" and 'appoint' him the new owner. The business has been on a rocky road recently, and I'm not impressed.

Nate: Wait a minute here, I'm nobody's lackey, alright?

Cari: Oh, excuse me, where are my manners?

Cari hands Nate a wad of cash.

Cari: Allen Di'Angelo, take him out.

Nate puts the cash in his back pocket and grabs Grant by the arm and lifts him up and drags him away with him.

Grant: But, wait I--

Cari laughs as the screen fades to black.

Nate drags Grant out to a Yakuza Infernus and throws him in and Nate gets into the drivers seat.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears in Gadebridge City for "Di'Angelo's Club" which is known as "Grant's Club" in GTA IV: Heart City. Start driving to it, and an in-game chat starts up.

Grant: I can give you any money you want, but please, don't make me run this place! Cari's gonna kill me if I mess up!

Nate: You should of thought about that before doing business with him.

Grant: Man, please!

The in-game chat will end here. Make your way to the club and park in the green marker outside.

CUTSCENE

Nate drags Grant out of the Infernus and bodyguards by the doors look on then they start laughing.

END OF CUTSCENE

Grant is standing next to you and will continue to beg and pleed to let him go. Kill both of the bodyguards and enter into the blue arrow by the door. The screen will then fade to black.

Man: Private party only. Get him outta here.

Blips appear for bodyguards as Grant screams and hides. Kill the six bodyguards and the screen fades to black.

Nate walks into the office holding a Katana to see Allen Di'Angelo franticly walking around and aiming a 9MM pistol at Nate.

Allen Di'Angelo: No! I ain't ready to give it up! I still have time!

END OF CUTSCENE

Either switch to a gun or run at him and kill him with the Katana if you can take around 3 gunshots. Once he dies, a cutscene rolls.

CUTSCENE

Grant creeps into the office, trembling with fear.

Grant: P-please...

Nate drops the Katana and walks away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£10,000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:41 PM

One more for today, as I said, speeding it up a little bit.

---

You're back outside of now Grant's Club. The sign still says "Di'Angelo's" but that will change to Grant's Club in time. You still have one icon available and that's for Cari Xu at Suni's house. Go and save your game then make your way back over there and enter the green marker.

"Problem Child"

CUTSCENE

Nate bangs on the door and after a moment, Cari opens it and greets Nate with a smile and offers a handshake. Nate doesn't respond.

Cari: Well then, how's Grant finding 'club life'.

Nate: I don't know; I didn't keep a tab on him.

Cari: What? Oh dear...he could of tried to escape...

Nate sighs.

Nate: Say no more...

Nate walks away as the screen fades to black.

A blip appears for Grant's club. Hop into the Yakuza Infernus in the drive-way and make your way into Gadebridge City and drive into the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

Nate walks inside the club and sees Grant franticly walking around with his hands on his head.

Nate: Something wrong?

Grant jumps back and screams.

Grant: You gave me a heart attack!

Nate: Why so jumpy?

Grant: Alright, I'll level with you; I'd make a great owner of this place. I've got my head screwed on tight, but...

Nate: But...

Grant: There's this psycho prostitute been tailing me for like two months now. Name's Mini, and she's been sabotaging relationships in my life -- personal and professional.

Nate: So you're worried about her ruining your chances with Cari and The Yakuza.

Grant: Exactly. She left this message on my phone -- here, here listen.

Grant takes his phone out and presses a button, then a muffled voice with an Irish accent comes through the phone.

Mini (OS): Oi, prick. I know you're in charge of that club now, and I'm comin' to have myself a looky. Later, lover-boy.

Grant puts the phone away.

Grant: I'm screwed. She's gonna torch this place to the ground. She's insane. Trusts nobody.

Nate: Calm down, I'll sort this out for you. But the next time you're in a sink or swim situation, I won't be the bouy.

Nate is leaning against the entrance doors as Black Stallions begin pulling up, and masked gunmen begin getting out.

END OF CUTSCENE

Eight masked men appear total, each equiped with Uzi's. They shouldn't be a problem, take them down and the screen will fade to black.

A Sanchez pulls up, and Mini gets off with an Uzi in hand, along with Colin from GTA IV: Heart City, who was driving it.

Mini: What the hell's your problem, buddy?

Nate: It's in my best interest that you leave this club alone, understood?

Mini: No deal, meathead. Grant promised me something when we met, and he's failed to deliver.

Nate: Then maybe I can be of assistance.

Mini: I highly doubt it. Tell Grant I'll be seeing him around!

Mini hops back on the Sanchez and Colin speeds away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

You now have no icons available. Your cellphone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Hello?

Miller (OS): Private Nathan. Lieutenant Billy Miller here, how're you doing, son?

Nate: I'm alright.

Miller (OS): So, you're in Gadebridge City now that the bridges are open?

Miller (OS): Great! Swing by Fort Arleson, we'll have a Mardi Gras!

Nate hangs the phone up. There is now a dark-green "M" at Fort Arleson. Save your game and make your way over there and enter the green marker outside the gates.

"Inside Job"

CUTSCENE

Nate is sitting outside the gates leaning against the wall, and the gates open, and an army Patriot comes out, and the door opens, and Miller steps out.

Miller: Private Nathan!

Nate stands up.

Miller: I'm taking a little 'holiday' and I'll be away for a little while. And I've got a proposition for you, if you're up for making a fat tax payers cut.

Miller laughs as he awaits a reply.

Nate: What do I have to do, Miller?

Miller: Call me Lieutenant, boy! Now then, I've 'accidently' left the control room to this place open, and there's a Hydra Jet in one of the hangers... If you think you're man enough; go in, break it out, and fly it to this address.

Miller hands Nate a piece of paper.

Nate: Steal a fighter jet? Sounds like a typical Friday afternoon, Lieutenant.

Miller: Hahaha, I knew you were the one. But remember, if you get caught, we don't know each other, and the courts would depict that you had the necessary skills provided to do such a job anyway, being the son of a General.

Nate: Whatever, man.

Miller: Later, Nathan.

Miller gets into the Patriot and drives away as Nate walks through the gates and the screen fades to black.

You're inside Fort Arleson, and it's a big place. There are blips for soldiers equiped with M4's all over the place. If you can, try and avoid them. Make your way to the main building and go inside, where you'll need to kill around six soldiers. Make your way to the blip that is the control room and go inside the open door, when in, walk into the small green marker.

CUTSCENE

Nate is using the control board and the camera cuts to the hangers outside, and they all open as an alarm is raised.

END OF CUTSCENE

Soldiers are looking for the intruder now. Make your way back out of the main building and kill soldiers if need be. Make your way to the hangers and go inside the one with the Hydra and get inside of it. Once you're inside, a blip on the radar appears in North Gadebridge City. Fly the plane out of the hanger and you'll recieve six stars, and Hunters will start trying to shoot you down. There will also be Tanks and Barracks' all over the place below. Shoot down as many Hunter's as you want, aslong as you make it to the blip, which is a large mansion. A green marker is on his helipad in the back garden. Land in it and the screen will fade to black.

Nate gets out of the Hydra and a man with a backwards baseball cap comes out. The player will recognize him as Derek Doherty from GTA IV: Heart City, and following him is another man, with long grey hair of around 65 years old.

Derek: You Nate?

Nate: That's me.

Derek: I'm Derek Doherty.

Man: Go back inside, Derek, we can take it from here.

Derek looks disappointed and he goes back inside as the man extends his hand.

Man: Alexandre Capelo.

Nate doesn't shake his hand.

Alexandre: Anyway...

Nate: This Hydra...could I borrow it sometime?

Alexandre: What you got in mind?

Nate: Nothing major...

Alexandre: Then I don't see why not... Am I meant to pay you or Miller?

Nate: ...Me.

Alexandre: Then come inside, have a drink; we can discuss your payment.

The screen fades to black as Nate and Alexandre walk inside the mansion.

Mission Passed!
£35,000 + Respect +!

Mokiesmoky
  • Mokiesmoky

Finally Famous

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:35 PM

WOW turn.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:40 PM

You're back outside of the mansion with one icon still remaining, and that's for Cari back at Suni's house. Go save your game then make your way over to Suni's house and enter the green marker outside.

"Escape Artists Never Die"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door, and you can hear laughter inside the house. After a moment, Cari opens the door.

Cari: Come in, Nate, come in.

Cari leads Nate inside, and Nate sees Randy in the living room.

Nate: Randy? What're you doing here?

Randy: Heard you were working with Mr. Xu here, figured I'd offer him my services, you know, me being better than you an' all.

Nate: If you say so.

Cari: Your friend here has a sense of humour, Nate, unlike you.

Choppers are heard in the distance as Nate walks over to the window and looks up.

Nate: There's a bunch of choppers circling the--

The choppers start firing down and the windows are blown out and Nate dives out the way.

Cari: sh*t! Who is it!?

Nate: Not like I had time to take a picture was it!?

The shooting stops and Cari runs over to the window.

Cari: sh*t! It's the Yakuza from down South!

Nate and Randy look confused as Cari looks at them both.

Cari: The Southern Yakuza are always giving me sh*t because I'm half English, half Japanese. We've gotta get outta here before this place blows!

Randy runs over to the door and boots it open.

Randy: Come on, I'll drive and Nate can shoot!

Nate: I've never seen you this motivated before, other than the times you're high.

Randy: This isn't a joke!

Cari: He's right! We're gonna be blown to bits! Come on!

Nate, Randy and Cari run outside. Nate has an M4 in hand and starts firing up at the five choppers as they all run over to a Yakuza Infernus and dive inside.

Cari: Drive!

Randy: It's a little cramped in here!

Nate blows the back window out.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're in first person shooter mode with an unlimited ammo M4. The Infernus will start moving and the choppers will follow shooting at it. There is a damage meter in the right hand corner and you only have a rectangle for the screen, aiming up slightly as you're looking out the back of a blown out window. Shoot up at the Yakuza leaning out of the chopper shooting at the Infernus and then focus on the choppers themselves. Once all five are taken down, the screen fades to black.

The Infernus is driving very poorly and it's approaching the docks.

Nate: Randy! Look out!

Everyone screams as Randy loses control and the car goes over the wooden bridge and into the water. After a few moments, Nate, Randy and Cari re-appear on the surface and swim over to a Jetski. Randy and Cari get on the front of it and Nate gets onto the back as speedboats begin heading in their direction.

Cari: They're coming for us in boats!

END OF CUTSCENE

You're still in first person shooter view, and this time there is no damage meter, but if you take too much punishment, it'll blow. The camera is moving up and down alot because the Jetski is very joggy. Shoot the Yakuza men that are standing in the speedboats firing at you then take the boats themselves out. More boats will spawn until Randy has gone around Downtown and around Heart City, into the docks at Heart City, and once you arrive the screen fades to black.

Everyone gets off of the Jetski and onto land.

Cari: Thanks alot, Randy.

Cari and Randy proceed to hug.

Nate: He didn't even do anything you couldn't of done...

Cari: You did alright, Nate. I'll be in touch when this settles down.

Cari runs off as Randy laughs and puts his arm around Nate.

Randy: It's alright, man. He just likes me more is all.

Randy and Nate walk away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£25,000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

You're back where the cutscene left you off at. After about 10 seconds your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Alexandre (OS): Nate, how are you?

Nate: Alexandre? How'd you get this number?

Alexandre (OS): Lieutenant Miller passed it along to me...

Nate: Alright, what can I do you for?

Alexandre (OS): Well, Lieutenant Miller is in a bit of a bind, and it's partially my fault. Swing by as quick as you can and see if you can help out in some way, okay?

Nate: Yeah, okay...

Nate puts the phone away and now there is an "A" for Alexandre at his gigantic mansion in the North West corner of Gadebridge City. Go save your game at Loki's apartment then make your way over to Alexandre's mansion and enter the green marker by the front steps to begin.

"State Slicking"

CUTSCENE

Nate runs up the steps then slows his pace down as he approaches the front doors. He knocks on them, and after a moment, Derek opens them up, and you can hear frantic screaming and yelling in the mansion.

Derek: Hey, Nate.

Nate: Derek, right?

Derek: Yeah, come in...

Derek leads Nate in then shuts the door behind him and they walk through to the lounge to see Lieutenant Miller with his trousers around his ankles, yelling at Alexandre, and Mini McAllester is sitting on the couch looking bored. Nate notices her.

Nate: What are you doing here?

Miller: Nate! Nate, you gotta help me!

Miller grabs Nate and starts shaking him.

Miller: This crazy whore has given me the AIDs virus!

Mini: I told you! (Stands up) It's just herpes!

Miller: She's given me AIDs and I'm gonna die!

Alexandre: Calm down, damnit! Sit down! Everyone!

Everyone takes a seat as Nate continues to stand.

Alexandre: Miller is one of my favourite customers, and always enjoys the finest girls, so I recommended Mini to him.

Miller: And she's poisoned me!

Mini: It's just herpes!

Miller: Nathan! Nate I feel weak... I...I think I'm going into the light.

Everyone: Shut up!

Miller: Nathan! You've gotta get me my doctor before it's too late, he can fix me!

Nate: Where do I find him at?

Miller: I think...I'm going to puke... Will my hair fall out!?

Nate: Where do I find him at!?

Miller: He has a cottage in New Stanford... I think it's time to start chemo.

Alexandre: That is cancer, you fool!

Miller: You've gotta hurry, private! I don't think I'm gonna be able to last much longer.

Alexandre tosses Nate a pair of keys.

Alexandre: Take the Banshee out front.

Nate begins walking away.

Miller: I've gotta write out a will... I'm going to a better place...

Everyone: Shut up!!

You're outside of Alexandre's mansion, and there is a blue arrow over his Black Banshee. There is a health bar for Miller in the corner that is declining. Get into the Banshee for a blip on the radar to appear in New Stanford. This mission is the ultimate test for GTA players that are good drivers, even this mission should push them to the limit. If you're a bad driver, this mission will be the end for you.

There are two routes to take to New Stanford; the countryside route, which if you know your way around easily enough will probaly be quicker, or through Gadebridge City, over the bridge into Downtown, then over the huge bridge into Heart City, then through the gates into New Stanford and back again. The countryside, although massivly huge, links Gadebridge City straight to New Stanford, but contains many trees, cliffs, waterfalls, rivers, and anything else to slow you down, and in a Banshee, it would be very hard to maintain a top speed out there. And also in a Banshee it'd be hard to do handbrake turns round sharp corners at top speeds aswell, as it skids alot.

Miller's health bar is attributed to the equivalent of 12 minutes. It'd take roughly five minutes without crashing and going top speed to come over and come back across the Heart City bridge. If you even crash and have to reverse and then drive on once, it could ruin your chances of passing this mission. Once you get to New Stanford, hopefully in one piece, drive into the green marker for a cutscene to roll.

CUTSCENE

Nate stops the Banshee and goes up to the cottage and kicks the door until a Doctor opens it up.

Nate: You Doctor Williams?

Doctor: I am, what seems to be troubling you young man?

Nate grabs the Doctor and picks him up and runs back out to the Banshee and throws him in the passenger seat and gets back in as the Doctor panics.

Nate: We're going to see Lieutenant Miller. He thinks he has AIDs.

Doctor: That hypochondriac again!? He needs to lay off them floozies.

END OF CUTSCENE

Make your way back to Gadebridge City and to Alexandre's mansion now. It'd be easier to take the countryside route now, as most of it is downhill, and if you can maintain not flipping the Banshee, it shouldn't be much of a problem. You should get back to Alexandre's mansion with roughly 45 seconds to spare if you didn't crash once. Drive into the green marker to continue. The screen will fade to black.

Nate and Doctor Williams get out of the Banshee and run up the steps and Nate bangs on the mansion doors and Miller opens it up and grabs his doctor and yanks him inside, as Alexandre comes over to the door.

Alexandre: Thank you, Nathan. Could you drop Mini back home for me? She's a little pissed off with this whole thing.

Mini (OS): Don't you dare touch me there! You f*ckin' asshole!

Doctor (OS): Aaahhhh!!

Some crashes are heard inside and Mini comes out and starts walking as Alexandre closes the door and Nate follows her.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're below the steps with Mini. Get back into the Banshee or grab the fresh one in his garage and a blip has appeared on the radar when Mini gets inside the car. Start driving to it and an in-game chat starts up.

Mini: Grant's gonna burn down tonight!

Nate: What did you mean by that?

Mini: He shouldn't break promises! I'm gonna set his house on fire!

Nate: What did he promise you?

Mini: That I could become a radio hostess on his radio station but he gave it to those chuckleheads instead.

Nate: Yellow FM?

Mini: Yeah.

Nate: Yellow FM is off the air right now; seems someone bombed the towers.

Mini: Really!?

Mini: Then maybe I could buy the radio tower at a reduced price and get some of the girls to help fix it up...

Nate: Yeah, okay...

The in-game chat will end here. Drive Mini back to her apartment building, which is also the same apartment building as your safehouse. Drive into the green marker.

CUTSCENE

Mini gets out of the Banshee and runs inside.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
£15,000 + Driving Skill +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

You're in the Banshee where the cutscene left you off at, and right by your safehouse, so park the Banshee in the garage block and go save your game real quick. You now have two icons available; a dark red "S" for Suni at his house in the countryside and an "A" for Alexandre. We're going to go and do Alexandre's next mission, so head over there and drive into the green marker by his steps.

"Quick As A Fox"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the steps and notices it's slightly open. He nudges the door further open with his foot and walks inside.

Alexandre comes through from the living room, looking worried.

Alexandre: Nathan. I sent Derek to retrieve a cocaine shipment for me, and he doesn't seem to be back yet. I'm getting worried.

Nate: Where'd he go to?

Alexandre: Round the back of the abandoned 'Charlie 69' club opposite the airport.

Nate: I'll go check things out.

Alexandre: Please...

A blip appears on the screen for the abandoned club, which in GTA IV: Heart City is the Lesbian Stripclub. Grab Alexandre's Banshee and speed down Gadebridge City until you arrive at the club. The green marker is down the alley. Drive into it.

CUTSCENE

Derek is running towards the Banshee in the cramped alley with a Molotov Cocktail in his hand and when he arrives at the Banshee he throws it past it. Nate ducks down then turns around and sees a bunch of prostitutes burning.

Derek: We've gotta go! Now!

Derek jumps into the Banshee as Fox Gang Comets stop by each end of the alleyway.

Derek: These prozzie's are pissed!

END OF CUTSCENE

Fox Gang girls will start shooting at your Banshee. Drive through the 'road block' doing a drive-by on the girls and continue driving.

Derek: We've gotta beat them to Alex's four shipments!

Nate: Why're they so pissed at us!?

Derek: Because we're working with Alex! And the girls have had enough! Mini was the last straw!

Four blips have appeared on the radar. One is in Gadebridge City, one is in Downtown, one is in Heart City and one is in New Stanford. This mission is once again a test to the good drivers, and if bad drivers somehow passed the last mission, they will be tearing their hair out at the roots. Drive to the first floating drug package which is around the airport strip. Once you get it a message appears on-screen: "1 of 4 Drug Packages collected." Head over to Downtown and get that one next, then into Heart City. At certain times, Fox Gang Comets will be behind you, or over-taking you. You cannot let them get to the drug packages or the mission is failed. Derek will be throwing Molotov Cocktails at them, and you can do drive-by's on them. Get the one in Heart City, then the one in New Stanford and a blip appears back at Gadebridge City for Alex's mansion. By now, your Banshee is pretty wrecked, so if there are no Fox Gang Comets around you should probaly head to a Pay 'N' Spray. Drive back to Alexandre's mansion and drive into the green marker. The screen fades to black.

Nate and Derek get out of the Banshee and run up the steps and Derek knocks on the door. After a moment, Alexandre opens it up.

Alexandre: Ah, you're in one piece. What happened?

Derek: Your whores have rebelled.

Alexandre: Well, knew it couldn't last forever. Guess it's time I left this dump and went back to Silver City, I'm sure Cortez will of been killed by the French by now.

Derek: But...but what about me?

Alexandre: You're one of my mechanics. You ain't comin' with me.

Derek: Aww.

Alexandre: Nate, stop by later and I'll give you something for your troubles.

Alexandre holds out his hand and Nate shakes it and walks away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£40,000 + Driving Skill +!

Jam!
  • Jam!

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:19 AM

I would've thrown this game out the window if I had to play those two last missions... I'm a horrible driver.

HawaiianHardHitter
  • HawaiianHardHitter

Deviant

• Members

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

I've "played your first few missions, and I am impressed on how much effort you put into this gamescript. It seems like you're really playing Grand Theft Auto. If only this was a real game, then I'll be playin' this 24/7. You said this is Heart City Stories. Where's Heart City?

Sinful
  • Sinful

• Members

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (HawaiianHardHitter @ Jun 27 2007, 16:51)
I've "played your first few missions, and I am impressed on how much effort you put into this gamescript. It seems like you're really playing Grand Theft Auto. If only this was a real game, then I'll be playin' this 24/7. You said this is Heart City Stories. Where's Heart City?

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=267580

Heart City is the capital of Green State in England. Green State consists of Four Major Sites. Heart City , Gadebridge City , Downtown , New Stanford .

Heart City is based on London. It equals the size of Los Santos & San Fierro in San Andreas.
Gadebridge City is based on Manchester. It equals the size of Las Venturas, San Fierro in San Andreas & Shoreside Vale in Liberty City.
Downtown is based on Detroit in America. It equals the size of Las Venturas in San Andreas
New Stanford is based on the richer parts of London, connecting to Heart City. It is the size of Shoreside Vale in Liberty City.

Edit: Ops, accidentally got you to the 8th page. I'm still reading it from time to time, by the way.

HawaiianHardHitter
  • HawaiianHardHitter

Deviant

• Members

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:22 AM Edited by HawaiianHardHitter, 28 June 2007 - 08:53 PM.

QUOTE (Sinful @ Jun 28 2007, 03:10)
QUOTE (HawaiianHardHitter @ Jun 27 2007, 16:51)

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=267580

Heart City is the capital of Green State in England. Green State consists of Four Major Sites. Heart City , Gadebridge City , Downtown , New Stanford .

Heart City is based on London. It equals the size of Los Santos & San Fierro in San Andreas.
Gadebridge City is based on Manchester. It equals the size of Las Venturas, San Fierro in San Andreas & Shoreside Vale in Liberty City.
Downtown is based on Detroit in America. It equals the size of Las Venturas in San Andreas
New Stanford is based on the richer parts of London, connecting to Heart City. It is the size of Shoreside Vale in Liberty City.

Edit: Ops, accidentally got you to the 8th page. I'm still reading it from time to time, by the way.

I've found the original Heart City. Thanks anyway though. smile.gif I shall read that too. icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 28 June 2007 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for showing interest, always nice to see a new fan.

---

You're back outside of Alexandre's mansion. There is now one icon available, and that's for Suni. Make your way out to the countryside and enter the green marker outside of his house to begin the mission.

"One Peace"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the wooden porch and then knocks on the door. After a moment, Randy opens the door.

Randy: Nate-igeee.

Randy holds his arms out and hugs Nate.

Nate: Why are you always here?

Randy: This house is better is all.

Suni and Cari come over as Nate and Randy walk inside.

Suni: Gentlemen, you know why me and my Uncle called you here today. The Green Gecko Yakuza from the South are coming down to claim peace between us and them.

Cari: I don't buy it for half a damn second. You two, although new, are probaly my best men at the moment, along with young Loki, but he's visiting family in Kanto.

Randy: Me and Nate, we both got this, Mr. Xu.

Cari: I like you, my boy, and I know you and young Nathan here are good to have on our side, so both of you need to sit in on this "truce" and make sure everything runs smoothly, alright?

Cari and Suni walk out of the door as Nate and Randy begin following and the screen fades to black.

Nate and Randy get into the drivers seat of a dark red Admiral and Suni and Cari both get into the back.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears on the radar in the Downtown area. Make your way to it and stop in the green marker outside of a large building and the screen fades to black.

Everyone gets out of the car and walks inside of the large building as the screen fades to black.

Nate, Randy, Cari and Suni are all sitting at a table. Yakuza men are everywhere, and there is a bald fat man sitting at the end of the table. He is the Green Gecko Waka-gashira.

Randy: (Whispers to Nate) Hey, who does Konno remind you of?

Nate: (Whispers back) Shut up, man.

Randy: (Whispers to Nate) Mr. Percy from English Physics.

Nate chuckles and Randy bursts out into laughter as Konno, the Green Gecko Waka-gashira stands up.

Konno: Is something funny to you!?

Suni: No, sir. No.

Konno: You see, I knew this was a bad idea. You're obviously not capable of running a respected organization, Mr. Xu. Boy's, we're outta here.

Konno stands up, as does Cari.

Cari: Wait, Konno-san!

The Yakuza men begin leaving, and Randy stands up with a 9MM in hand.

Randy: You'd better learn to respect Mr. Xu!

Suni: Randy, no!

Randy fires a shot into a Yakuza members back and he goes down as the Yakuza men turn around and take out their Uzi's and start firing at everyone who duck down.

Nate: Why does this always happen with you!?

Randy: My bad...

Yakuza men are running towards you with Katanas. Some of the other Yakuza have Uzi's and are standing far back. Cari and Suni are crouched down near your player and a message appears on-screen: "Protect Cari and Suni!" You've gotta make sure no Green Gecko Yakuza men get to them. A SPAS Shotgun would be perfect for the Yakuza with the Katanas, and an M4 for the ones with Uzis. Randy is on-hand to help aswell with a 9MM, although everybody goes for you, he can still shoot them. Once all of them die a cutscene rolls.

CUTSCENE

Cari and Suni stand up.

Suni: How are we gonna make it outta here!?

Nate: Just relax, I'll take care of this.

Randy: Yeah, we've got this!

Cari: Good! Because this is your fault!

Randy: Jeez, I said my bad.

The camera cuts to the roof and Konno has gotten into a chopper on the roof and is starting it up. The camera cuts to the bottom of the building and everyone runs out. The chopper flies above head with Yakuza men shooting out of it.

END OF CUTSCENE

Yakuza men are shooting down at you. Use an M4 or AK47 to take them out, and then the chopper will start taking off towards the bridge.

CUTSCENE

Cari: He's escaping!

Nate and Randy run across the street onto a parked PCJ600 and both of them hop on.

Randy: We've got this! Team Randy back for one last stint!

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears for the chopper which is just up-ahead. Start speeding off after it, and when it reaches the Heart City bridge the screen fades to black.

Randy is shooting up at the chopper and a Barracks OL is coming in the opposite direction as Nate and Randy, with Yakuza leaning out of the window firing at them both. Nate skids the bike out of the way and him and Randy both fall off as the Barracks OL stops and starts reversing. Randy gets up first and gets on the PCJ600 as Nate jumps on the back.

Randy: You good!?

Nate: Yeah!

END OF CUTSCENE

Randy is now driving, and you're in first person shooter view, with a Barracks OL behind you. Shoot out the Yakuza men then shoot out the Barracks OL till it explodes. A message appears on-screen: "Take down the Green Gecko chopper!" Fire up at the Green Gecko Waka-gashira's chopper while Randy dives in and out of traffic until it explodes. The screen will fade to black.

Randy and Nate are breathing heavily as they both get off the bike, and the dark red Admiral will stop by you both. Suni and Cari get out, cheering.

Suni: You did it! You took down the South!

Cari: All because of you, Nate.

Cari hugs Nate.

Randy: What about me!?

Cari: You're what caused us to almost lose our lives!

Randy: Man, whatever.

Suni: I think this calls for a celebration.

Cari: Indeed it does. Drop by later, and we'll have ourselves a few drinks.

Cari and Suni get into the Admiral and speed away as Randy gets back on the PCJ.

Nate: You okay?

Randy: Shut up.

Randy speeds away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

HawaiianHardHitter
  • HawaiianHardHitter

Deviant

• Members

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:21 AM

Well, it took me awhile, but I finally made caught up eith the recent. I loved that mission/cutscene between Nate and Giovanni. Very dramatic and action-packed. That last mission was the $hitz brah! I wonder what will happen bewteen Randy and Nate now?: Also, I read the first few missions of the original Heart City, and I love the prison break missions. I shall continue reading it. icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

You're where the cutscene left you off at, which should be somewhere along the bridge. You now have two icons available; an "NB" at Suni's house in the countryside, and an "A" at Alexandre's mansion. Go and save your game then make your way over to Alexandre's mansion to do his mission first. Enter into the green marker to continue.

"Haunted By The Past"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on Alexandre's door, and after a moment the door opens up and Nate walks inside, and through to the living room where Alexandre is peeking at the blinds. Nate stands around for a moment.

Nate: ...You're being unusually quiet.

Alexandre: (Whispers) He's watching me.

Nate: Who?

Alexandre: (Whispers) Shh!

Nate: (Whispers) Who?

Alexandre: (Whispers) Carlito Cortez.

Nate: (Whispers) Who?

Alexandre: (Speaks up) Ah forget it, if this is gonna be my last day alive I might aswell live it the way I want, and not in fear of him.

Nate: Who's Carlito Cortez, and how's he watching you? (Looks around).

Alexandre: Carlito is an old enemy from another life. I figured he'd be dead and buried by now, he had so many damn enemies. I can't leave Green State, I'll be killed the second I leave the house. You know that big dish on top of the airport?

Nate: Yeah, kinda hard to miss.

Alexandre: It's Carlito.

Nate: It's a TV dish...

Alexandre: No, I'm pretty sure it's him, waiting for me to slip up like a game of cat and mouse. He's sick in the head.

Nate: (Yawns) Well, I've gotta be going now. Later, Alex.

Nate walks out of the living room and to the door and opens it and a sniper bullet hits the doorframe and Nate jumps back and runs back to the lounge.

Alexandre: Still think I'm crazy? You're gonna have to take that sniper down and take that dish down if I'm ever gonna escape this place.

Alex leans behind the couch and pulls out some Satchel Charges and a Dragunov Laser Rifle.

Alexandre: This is the big one, Nathan. It's either me or him, 26 years on.

Nate grabs the Dragunov and starts walking towards the door as the screen fades to black.

You're in Alexandre's hallway. There is armour and health in some of the rooms. Equip the Dragunov and run over to the door and aim. You will see 12 snipers all over the place. Ground, bushes, roofs. You will start taking bad punishment so eliminate some then run to one of the rooms and heal up and come back. Do that until you're out of rooms with armour/health and take down the rest of the snipers. Once all are dead the screen will fade to black.

Alexandre comes over to Nate and hands him some keys and the Satchel Charges.

Alexandre: I'm counting on you, Nathan.

Nate grabs the stuff and runs down the steps and hops into the BF Injection in Alexandre's drive-way.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears for the airport. There is a timer counting down from 4.29. Make your way to the airport, and there is a parked Packer truck near the airport entrance. Get a good run up and launch off of it and land on the roof, if you miss the roof you've pretty much failed the mission because the timer leaves you little to no room for errors. Once you land on the roof, a message appears on-screen: "Drive from corner to corner of the dish and plant the Satchel Charges." You have +4 in your weapon inventory. Drive to the first corner, get out of the BF Injection and set one up on it. Get back in and drive to the next corner and do the same for the other corners until all are set up. A message appears on-screen: "Get the hell outta there!" Get back into the BF Injection and speed off the airport roof.

CUTSCENE

Nate flies off the roof in the BF Injection and the Satchel Charges blow. The dish's ground crumbles and the airport begins exploding. Nate lands the BF Injection.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
£100,000 + Driving Skill +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:05 AM

No mission today, only a cutscene.

---

You're where the cutscene left you off at, and still moving. Once you exit the BF Injection, your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Alexandre (OS): Nathan! You've saved my life. I'm on a flight back to Silver City now.

Nate: Good to hear.

Alexandre (OS): I've left the keys to the mansion under the mat. It's yours.

Nate: Thanks.

Alexandre (OS): Carlito will have to chase me to the ends of the earth to kill me. Until we meet again, farewell.

Nate puts the phone away. You now have Alexandre's gigantic mansion as your safehouse. Go and save your game in it and then make your way out to the countryside and enter into the green marker to begin a cutscene, not a mission.

"Infernus Inductee"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the steps and knocks on the door as Suni, Cari, Loki and Randy creep out of the garage, pushing a Dark Red Infernus. They quietly stop infront of the house as Nate bangs on the door again.

Everyone: Suprise!

Nate turns around and sees them all standing infront of a Dark Red Infernus.

Cari: Nathan Barcalow. From me, Cari Xu, to you; I present you with your Infernus.

Everyone claps, apart from Randy.

Suni: It's official; you're one of us. Not only have you saved all of our asses, you dragged the South to their knees and slit their throats without mercy. Enjoy the drive, Nate.

Nate runs his finger across the car then opens the door and gets inside.

Suni: Looks good, looks good.

Nate smiles and speeds away as the screen fades to black.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:59 AM

You're outside of the countryside in the Dark Red Infernus now. A message appears on-screen: "The Infernus will spawn outside of all your safehouses from now on." Go and save your game at your new mansion and when you step back outside, your cellphone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Miller (OS): Private Nathan!

Nate: What's up, Miller?

Miller (OS): Drop by Fort Arleson, we've got business to discuss.

Nate: What kind of business?

Miller (OS): Money making business, ciao.

Nate hangs the phone up. There is now a dark green "M" for Miller at Fort Arleson, so make your way over there and enter the green marker outside of Fort Arleson to begin the mission.

"The Long Run Home"

CUTSCENE

Nate is hanging around outside the gates of Fort Arleson, when the gate opens and some soldiers with M4's come out and aim their guns at him. Miller comes out with a Flamethrower in his hands.

Miller: Private Nathan!

Nate: Bill.

Miller: Lieutenant Miller, damnit boy! The f*ckin' FBI are onto us, well, namely you.

Nate: Figures.

Miller: Now come on, Nathan, I wouldn't sell you out.

Nate: Not like you've ever sold anyone out before, right?

Miller: ...Point taken. There is a Maverick I left for you round back. A buddy of mine informed me that the FBI are dropping some 'packages' into the ocean later on, stuff that will ruin the Corporation's future plans and interest in us, and that means all our money goes kaput. The boats are gonna collect them. You're going to intercept with the Maverick and collect everything then destroy it. (Hands the Flamethrower to Nate).

Nate: And my payday?

Miller: Let's just say... alot of taxpayers are going bankrupt.

Nate: I'll do it, but you've gotta stop roping me into this kinda stuff.

Miller: Dearly noted. Go on, we've got a situation in Downtown that we have to take care of.

Miller and the soldiers get into a Barracks and it drives away as the screen fades to black.

You're where the cutscene left you off at. A blip appears on the radar round the back of the base for the Maverick. Get into it and a blip along with a timer appears. The timer counts down from 1.29 and you've gotta fly directly South into the ocean. Ahead, you'll see a Shamal much higher than you, going fairly slow and once the timer reaches zero, it'll start dropping packages. Get underneath it and catch a package, once you do, you'll instantly recieve five stars and the FBI boats below will shoot up to you. Maintain your composure and collect the other two packages, if your Maverick catches fire you cannot leave it or you will fail the mission. Start flying back to the army base and when you arrive fly into the green marker on the helipad and the screen will fade to black.

Nate gets out of the Maverick and a soldier runs up to him.

Soldier: You Miller's boy!?

Nate: Yeah...

Soldier: The stuff's a decoy! It's a bomb!

Nate: For cryin' out loud.

Nate gets back into the Maverick.

END OF CUTSCENE

You still have five stars, and you have a timer counting down from three minutes. The Maverick is now in goodshape even if you took damage. A blip has appeared on the radar for the junkyard in Heart City, and you have three minutes to fly directly to it. Try to stay on land as much as possible, because the boats will try and shoot you down. Land in the green marker at the junkyard and the screen will fade to black.

Nate gets out of the chopper and it starts beeping and he runs away as it explodes, and FBI cars cover the area. Nate takes cover behind some broken cars and his phone starts ringing. He takes it out and answers it.

Nate: What now!?

Miller (OS): The real one is being taken to the dam in New Stanford! I'm on my way to get you, private. I never leave a good man behind in battle, just hold tight.

Nate puts his phone away and stands up.

END OF CUTSCENE

You can't leave the junkyard and you've gotta wait for Miller to come. FBI agents will pour into the junkyard and you'll have to shoot 'em all down. After three minutes, the screen fades to black.

An Ambulance speeds into the junkyard and soldiers are in the back firing at FBI agents. It stops by Nate, and Miller opens the door and gets out.

Miller: Don't worry, it's armoured! Go grab the stuff before it's too late! This will unearth everything the Corporation have been planning to do!

Nate hops into the Ambulance and the screen fades to black.

Reverse out of the junkyard as the soldiers shoot at the FBI cars from the back of the Ambulance. A blip appears in New Stanford for a police securior. Make your way to it and you'll see that it's parked and FBI agents are collecting stuff out of it. Run the FBI agents over and when they're all dead, a message appears on-screen: "Destroy the evidence that Miller is so worried about!" Get out of the Ambulance and use the Flamethrower to burn it all. FBI will still come, so you need to switch to a gun, preferably an M4 or Rocket Launcher. Once all of it has been burned, the mission is over.

Mission Passed!
£60,000 + Respect +!

Jam!
  • Jam!

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:41 AM

Nice action-packed mission Tony. Can't wait for the next one. icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:25 PM

If you've been following HCS from the beginning, this mission will be a nice suprise. Seeing as I never really hint previews or post speech that much, I feel now is a nice time to do so. So we've had the Yakuza reputation build-up missions, the Yakuza versus the Triads, the Yakuza versus the Sicilian Mafia (1), the driver missions, protecting Grant and Cari's best interests missions, the Army (partly versus the FBI, in a way), and the short-lived Southern Yakuza missions, and Randy's set of 'bother'. What's left? Well, we've got this one mission which marks the end of any history from previous cities and storylines, and then we're heading towards the climax, with the Radio Station missions, and Randy's missions pt. II / The final missions, and then the final mission: Nate versus the Sicilian Mafia (2). Feels like it's been going for a long time, but it's almost over. I never mentioned it, but there are 66 Storyline missions total.

---

You're still standing where you are, and still with five stars unfortunatly. Grab the armoured Ambulance which hasn't got soldiers in it anymore and drive to the Pay 'N' Spray in Heart City. Once that's done, go and save your game wherever you wish to. You now have two icons available; a dark green "M" for Miller at Fort Arleson and a light pink "M" for Mindy at your Gadebridge City apartment safehouse. We're going to do Miller's first, so make your way over to Fort Arleson whenever you're ready and enter into the green marker to continue.

"Black Heart Redemption"

CUTSCENE

Nate is hanging around outside Fort Arleson for a while, and the gates don't open. He peaks inside and sees no movement or lights on. Nate starts walking away when a Dark Red Sentinel skids by him, and a familiar face jumps out of the Sentinel with an Uzi. It is Harley, Charlie's bodyguard. Nate starts running away but Harley chases after him as the Dark Red Sentinel starts speeding after him. Harley catches Nate up and tackles him to the ground.

Harley: Stop making this harder for yourself!

Nate: You're supposed to be dead!

Harley: You screwed everything up you idiot!

Nate: What the hell are you talking about!?

Harley: I was waiting for the right damn moment to take Charlie down! Every damn peice of evidence! And you and that idiot Vince ruined everything! I was so f*ckin' close!

Harley picks Nate up and throws him into the backseat of the Dark Red Sentinel and Harley gets in with him, and the driver speeds away and the screen fades to black.

The Dark Red Sentinel skids to a stop in the woods.

Harley: Get out.

Nate gets out of the car as does Harley and Harley takes his Uzi out and puts it to the back of Nate's head.

Harley: Victor, get out here and strap him.

Victor, around the same height as Harley with short brown hair and white skin gets out of the car holding a black vest, with dynamite covering it. He starts putting it over Nate's head.

Harley: Because of you, Charlie's base out here got tightened until his brother could come and get it. There's everything in there... and you're going to get it for me.

Nate: Hold up - what do you mean 'everything'?

Harley: You really are dumber than Charlie made out, aren't you?

Both Harley and Victor take their wallets out of their pockets and flip them open, revealing police badges. Nate sighs and looks down at the bombs strapped on his chest.

Nate: What am I looking for?

Harley: A file of Charlie's operation in Wychmere State... and don't get shot, or you're as good as gone anyway. Grab his weapons and let's go. We'll see you at the airport when you've got it all.

Harley slips an address into Nate's pocket and Harley and Victor get into the car and speed off as the screen fades to black.

You're standing infront of a large building, hidden in large trees, with Black Heart members patroling around the building. You only have a knife in your inventory and night has befallen the sky. A message appears on-screen: "If you get shot, the bombs will blow and you'll be killed." This mission is all about stealth. Sneak up to one of the guards and stab him, he'll drop an AK-47. Grab it if you want. Make your way around the building and stab the other one, and now there is a blue arrow over the door. Enter into it and the screen will fade to black.

You're inside the building. If you think you won't get shot then you can use the AK-47 to take down the remaining Black Hearts members, if not, just use stealth and kill them. Once all of them are dead, a blip appears for a room underground. Enter into the room.

CUTSCENE

Nate walks into the room and sees a guard sleeping by a safe. He shoots the guard without the guard waking up and tries to open the safe but can't. The camera cuts outside, and shows more Black Hearts members arriving.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're by the safe. A message appears on-screen: "Find the combination!" You've now gotta sneak around and kill more Black Hearts members whilst looking for the code. The code is on the top floor and is on one of many posters. The poster says "Visit Silver City today, where the rich go to retire. And where your wife goes with your money, and me." The code for the safe is "SILVER". Sneak back to the safe room and approach the safe. Press X to bring the wordpad up, and enter "SILVER".

CUTSCENE

Nate opens the safe and takes out a file and notices a bunch of cash in there also. He pockets some of the cash himself and walks out of the room, back up the stairs and out the building and gets onto a Sanchez parked outside, as more Black Hearts members begin arriving.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: "Get the file to Harley and Victor. Don't get shot!" Black Hearts members will try to do drive-bys on you, but aslong as you don't crash, you'll be ahead of them with the speed of the Sanchez over their Kurumas. Drive to Heart City International and drive into the indicated green marker. The screen will fade to black.

Nate slowly walks over to Harley and Victor who are sitting on the baggage claim machine in the airport. Nate hands over the file and Harley smiles.

Harley: You're alright, Nate.

Harley and Victor walk away as Nate walks outside of the airport as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£70,000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

You now have two icons available; an "R" for Randy at his house and a light pink "M" for Mini at the apartment. Go and save your game and head over to Randy's place for his next mission. Enter the green marker to begin the mission.

"Avenging Athens"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the steps and knocks on Randy's door, and after a few moments, Roberto opens the door.

Roberto: Hey, holmes.

Nate: Hey. Randy in?

Roberto: Come on in, just in time esť.

Nate walks in and sees Randy talking to Gary, then notices Nate walks in.

Randy: Team Randy back for one last score, right!?

Nate: What's the score?

Randy: Ammunation, Downtown. Saint's are hogging themselves a slice, and I say...that's my slice.

Gary: I'm with you, bro!

Randy: Shut the f*ck up. This is me and Nate, kid. We're in this for life, right?

Nate: How you planning on doing it then?

Randy: Me? I'll be guarding your ass while you get it!

Gary: I'll help any way I can.

Randy: Man, shut the hell up. You ain't even in on this!

Gary: But come on, Randy! We're brothers!

Randy: That don't mean sh*t. C'mon, Nate. Let's roll.

Randy and Nate walk away as the screen fades to black.

Randy and you are outside of his house, and an arrow appears over Randy's rusty White Blista Compact. Get in and a blip appears on the radar. An in-game chat starts up.

Randy: Head over to the junkyard in Heart City. There's an FBI chopper up there with one of those clamper thingy-ma-jigs.

The in-game chat will end here. Make your way to the junkyard and smash your way through the FBI barracade. You will recieve five stars for breaking into the junkyard which is still under watchful eyes after the whole Army VS FBI thing went down there. Make your way through the junkyard, run over as many FBI agents as possible before they have a chance to shoot your car and stop in the indicated green marker.

CUTSCENE

Nate gets out of the car and climbs up the rotting yellow steel walls and arrives on top of the helipad. Four FBI agents notice him.

END OF CUTSCENE

Shoot the FBI agents to death. This will probaly take a mass toll on your armour/health as they all have a clear shot of you with M4's. Once they're dead, an arrow appears over the FBI chopper. Press triangle to get into it, then a blip appears for the Ammunation in the Downtown area. A quick array of buttons appears on how to use the FBI chopper; O to Fire, R button to Auto-target, Left and Right D-Pad to change Autoed-target. Randy will start to drive out of the junkyard and there are FBI all over the place outside. Take them out so Randy can continue on. Follow Randy and take out all the FBI cars after him. When he crosses the bridge your stars decrease to four. Continue taking out the Police vans and cars until you both arrive at the Ammunation Downtown. When Randy arrives at the front of the store the screen fades to black.

Randy gets out of the Blista Compact with an AK-47 and starts firing at cops who are coming.

Randy: (Yells up to Nate) Get as many as you can and park 'em out front!

END OF CUTSCENE

A health bar for Randy has appeared. You're hovering behind Ammunation where crates of weapons are, and Saints members also. Take the Saints members out or they'll shoot at the FBI chopper, and then start collecting crates. Hold the L button and use the D-Pad to move the crane, once it's in position, let go of L and it'll clamp it. Take it over to Randy out front and set it down in the indicated small green marker, while you're there, take out some cops to increase Randy's chances of living. Do this with four crates and a cutscene rolls.

CUTSCENE

Randy shoots at one of the crates and it bursts open. A Rocket Launcher is seen floating on the ground now. Randy grabs it and takes aim at the police convoys and fires. Cars begin exploding and flying everywhere.

Randy: (Yells up to Nate) Watch my ass while I load 'em into one'a these vans!

END OF CUTSCENE

Saints and Police begin coming from everywhere. Take them out in the FBI chopper until Randy has backed the Police van up, got out, and loaded the three crates into them. Once he does, the screen fades to black.

Randy gets into the van and turns the siren on.

Randy: (Yells up to Nate) Play the decoy! I'll take these back home!

The camera cuts to Nate.

Nate: (Yells down to Randy) Alright, hurry up!

END OF CUTSCENE

Randy begins driving away. A message appears on-screen: "Get as far away as Randy as possible." Just fly around trying not to get shot down for about three minutes. Once that happens, the screen fades to black.

Randy parks the Police van into his garage and gets out and runs inside as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users