Nice missions icon14.gif

Are you writing new ones yet?

I completed this script a long time ago biggrin.gif

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Reppin' it like it IS!!!!

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

Great to see a mission that reminds me of one of my favorite movies. Nice mission man! icon14.gif

Malarious
  • Malarious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

This is fantastic. Brilliant writing and possibly even better than the original Heart City, which is a tough one to beat.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:57 PM

You're outside of the Slaughter House with two icons available. One for Turf at the Queen's Cross pub and one for Carmella in New Stanford. We're going to go and save the game, then go to Carmella's mansion and do her mission next. If you haven't dated her in a while your percentage will of dropped so you may need to take her on another date. Enter the green marker by her door to continue.

"Honeymoon"

CUTSCENE

Nate bangs on her door and she opens it up eating a tub of ice-cream, crying.

Carmella: I got rejected for another part. Why does this keep happening?

Nate looks on, disgusted at how much ice-cream she's shoving into her mouth.

Carmella: I'm so hungry. Can we go on a date?

Nate: Err, sure. Come on.

Carmella drops the ice-cream tub and smiles as she follows Nate out of the house and the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

You're standing outside with Carmella behind you.

Carmella: That new restraunt that opened up in Heart City... Delamuerte's. Let's hit it up, baby.

A blip appears on the map for it. Jack a car/bike and make your way into Heart City and enter the green marker outside of the restraunt and the screen will fade to black.

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Nate and Carmella get out/off of whatever you were in/on and walk into the restraunt, as the camera pulls back and shows a Sharks' member sitting on the hood of his car talking into his cellphone.

Sharks Member: Just arrived at Delamuerte's... Got it, boss.

The Sharks member hangs his phone up as the camera cuts into the restraunt, where Nate and Carmella are sitting and eating their food, and having a good time. The camera then cuts back outside, where dozens of dark red Solairs are speeding down the street. They stop outside of the restraunt and Sharks' members begin getting out, packed with Uzi's. They go inside and start shooting the place up, looking for Nate.

Nate: (Ducks down) sh*t.

Carmella: (Ducks down) What's going on?

Nate: (Starts crawling along the floor) Follow me.

Nate and Carmella crawl along the floor untill they reach the mains socket, and Nate rips the wires out, and the lights go out.

Sharks Member: Who turned out the f*ckin' lights!? Hey, Alex, he's over here!

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears at the door leading upstairs to the roof. Carmella has a health bar in the right hand corner of the screen, and it's very dark inside the restraunt. Make your way to the door, killing Sharks members along the way, and go through it for a cutscene to roll.

CUTSCENE

Nate and Carmella run up to the roof, and some Sharks members follow them up. Nate sees an Armadillo Helicopter on a Helipad.

Nate: (Yells to Carmella) Get inside of it!

END OF CUTSCENE

Four Shark's members are coming your way. Shoot 'em to death, then a blip appears for the chopper. Get inside of it for a cutscene to roll.

CUTSCENE

Nate gets inside and opens the door slightly and fires at more Sharks members coming, when it suddenly starts moving, and Nate falls over.

Nate: What the hell are you doing!?

Carmella: I'm saving the day, baby!

The chopper starts flying away, it's very shakey and is moving from side to side, and up and down

Nate: You're gonna kill us!

Carmella: So what movie do you think I'd be better in? Wednesday After Next or How Low?

Nate: Keep it steady!

END OF CUTSCENE

You're in first person shooter view with an Uzi, and Shark's dark red Solairs are chasing the chopper. The chopper is constantly shaking as Carmella doesn't know how to fly, and you're going to have a tough time keeping a good aim at the Solairs. There are three, each with a Sharks member leaning out the window firing up at the chopper. Fire at the Solair's until they all explode, then you will recieve a three star wanted level, and a police chopper will come after you.

Nate: Keep it steady! We've got police on us!

Carmella: I'm scared!

Nate: Just do whatever you need to do to relax.

Carmella: Ooh..

Nate: Not that!

Start firing at the chopper as it fires back at your chopper. Once it's taken down, a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

The police chopper comes spinning down and dark red Solairs are approaching. The police chopper crashes and explodes, wiping all the Solairs out apart from one.

Nate: Alright, get outta the chair. I'll take over.

Carmella thrusts the stick down and Nate falls backwards.

Carmella: You okay, baby?

Nate: Am I okay!?...

The Sharks member, who looks different to the usual two gang member skins, fires up at the chopper and it starts flaming.

Nate: This thing's going down, come on.

The chopper shortly after explodes, and Nate has Carmella in his hands coming down on a parachute. Nate lands and the Sharks member gets out of the dark red Solair with an Uzi in his hand.

END OF CUTSCENE

Nate lands and Carmella falls over and the Sharks member will start firing at you from across the street. You're outside the gates of New Stanford on top of a hill, so it'll take him some time to run up it to get a closer shot. Use this time to equip a powerful weapon or your favourite weapon and start firing at him. You'll notice this is taking a long time to drop him, and it's implied that this is the Shark's gang leader. After ages of shooting, he'll go down.

CUTSCENE

Carmella stands up and hugs Nate.

Carmella: Where did you learn to use such big guns like that? My brother could use a guy like you in his gang.

Nate: You pick things up in Liberty City.

Carmella: Whoa, America! One day, I'll go there, and be a big movie star...

Carmella walks away, looking at the sky as Nate looks baffled, and the screen then fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:46 AM

Nate: Keep it steady! We've got police on us!

Carmella: I'm scared!

Nate: Just do whatever you need to do to relax.

Carmella: Ooh..

Nate: Not that!

LOL!!!! That was funny, and as always... Great MISSION!!! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Sinful
  • Sinful

Still, I show my face up here.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:39 PM

Nice mission and rofl @ "Ooh"

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

You're where the cutscene left you off at. You've still got two icons left available, one for Carmella and one for Turf. Save your game at Marc's club and make your way over to the Queen's Cross pub and enter the green marker outside to continue.

"Project: Cold War"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks into the pub and Turf is talking to some army men. Lieutenant Miller is infront of all the men talking face to face with Turf as they both laugh and toast drinks.

Turf: (Notices Nate walk in) Nathan my good man.

Nate: What's up? And it's Nate.

Turf: Yeah, yeah, chill son. This is Lieutenant Miller, and he's gonna make us very, very rich, ya' heard?

Nate: (Shakes Lieutenant Miller's hand) So how you planning to make us 'very, very rich?'

Miller: Private Nathan Barcalow. Stand up straight.

Nate: (Steps back) How do you know my name?

Miller: I served with your father. Good man, I'm sorry to hear about his unfortunate accident. Listen up, we're trying to bring something the big wigs of Green State tried to ban, 'The Cold Device.'

Nate: 'The Cold Device'? What's that?

Miller: It's something that if you and Turf here bring through Downtown to Heart City, and through to New Stanford, will make you very rich. Any more questions?

Nate: Nope.

Miller: Good, good.

The men walk away as the screen fades to black.

You're outside of the pub with Turf, and a Tank is sitting infront of an Army Flatbed, which has many steel containers on the back.

Turf: Get in, I'll make sure we get there!

Turf gets into the Tank. A green arrow appears over the Flatbed. Get inside and a blip appears at one of the Dam garages in New Stanford. Once you reach the Heart City bridge you will recieve five stars. You've gotta stay in range with Turf's Tank or a message will appear telling you that you've "Lost Turf." It'd help if you had alot of Uzi or Tec9 rounds, as FBI cars will come from behind you aswell. Make sure you don't run into Turf's tank, who is firing at FBI cars and running into them, causing them to blow up. Once you enter into New Stanford, you'll be down to four stars. Continue on until you reach the green marker outside of a garage and drive into the garage. A message will appear on-screen: "Get out of the Flatbed." Get out and walk out of the garage and the screen will fade to black.

Lieutenant Miller approaches Nate and Turf.

Miller: Well done, Nathan. (Pats him on the back)

Turf: Yeah! When we gettin' paid!? A nigga gotta eat, y'know?

Miller: Aww, Theodore, sweetheart, you ain't getting paid. (Shakes his head with a smile on his face)

Turf: 'Ay, what!?

Miller takes out a 9MM and shoots Turf in the legs and Turf falls over screaming as sirens are now heard in the distance.

Miller: Enjoy Prison, Theodore. Did you really think I'd use Nathan Barcalow as the scapegoat? His father is the reason I'm here today, son!

Turf: You f*ckin' asshole, piece'a sh*t mother f*cker!

Miller hands Nate a palmfull of cash.

Miller: That train will soon be open from Downtown to Gadebridge City, Nathan. When you're ready, come by Fort Arleson. We've got plenty of business to take care of.

Nate: Later, Miller.

Miller: At ease, Nathan. At ease.

Turf: (Screaming) C'mon! You can't leave me like this! Please!!

Nate and Lieutenant Miller walk away in seperate directions as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
40,000 + Respect +!

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:26 PM

Hahah, the story is nice so far. The last chapter would be the hell of funny ingame tounge.gif

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:00 AM

So that's how Turf got into prison in the first place. Nate's real cold... Anyways, great mission as always Tony Z!!!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

Gonna post another mission early because this will be the 100th reply in the thread smile.gif. This mission is important to the main storyline aswell. Enjoy it!

---

You're standing by the entrance of the Dam in New Stanford. Two icons are available now. When you next enter a car or bike, a radio report will state that "Notorious Saint's gang leader, Theodore "Turf" Gates, was arrested by police earlier today." Your remaining missions are Carmella's, which is her last mission, or Sabotage's, which isn't a mission, just a cutscene. First we're going to do Carmella's mission. So save your game at Marc's club and make your way back to New Stanford and enter the green marker outside of her house if you have the required 50% to do a mission from her.

"Together Forever"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on Carmella's front door and she answers wearing a black dress.

Carmella: It's the 119th annual silver stratosphere music awards! I'm so excited!

Nate: Cool.

Carmella: Go get dressed! You're taking me!

Nate: Sure.

Carmella: I've left a suit for you upstairs, go change into it.

Nate walks inside as the screen fades to black.

Nate is standing back in the doorframe in a horrific light green, minty coloured tuxedo with a pink shirt inside.

Carmella: (Clapping and speaks with a high pitched voice) You're so cute! Yes you are! Yes you are!

Nate: Okay, let's go.

Nate leads Carmella over to a Limo outside of her house, and Nate and Carmella get into the back of it and it drives away as the screen fades to black.

Nate and Carmella get out of the Limo at an award party in Heart City, and they join a huge group of people, cheering in the out-door celebrations, along with many fans, as a hip-hop artist approaches a podium.

Carmella: That's J Dilly! He's so hot! Whoa!

The camera cuts to Sicilian Mafia members walking through the crowd of people. They approach Nate and Carmella.

Sicilian Mafia Member: Carmella!? What the hell are you doing with him!? Your brother is furious!

They both pull out Silenced 9MM pistols.

END OF CUTSCENE

Two blips appear for them both. Waste them any way you want. Once they die, a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

Carmella: Nate!? What's going on!?

Nate: Come on, we're getting outta here.

Nate grabs Carmella's arm and runs over to a Mafia Sentinel and gets inside, as a firetruck speeds round the corner.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears for back at Carmella's mansion. Start making your way back there, and you'll shortly after be attacked by the firetruck, which contains a Sicilian. It's big and powerful and will soon flip your car if you're not careful. If it flips, get out and get into another one. Be careful not to get run over. Make your way back to Carmella's mansion and enter the green marker to continue.

CUTSCENE

Whatever car you were in stops by her mansion.

Carmella: (Breathing heavily) God, I'm so turned on right now.

Nate: Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Carmella: ...You wanna come in for some hot coffee?

Nate: Only if you promise to use that camera in your room.

Carmella: (Laughs) Ooh, Nate. You're so kinky!

The screen fades to black.

The camera is focused on Carmella's mansion. Muffled sex sounds are heard inside, and the camera is moving around. After about fifteen seconds, it'll stop, and the screen will fade to black.

Nate is putting his shoes on back in his original outfit, sitting at the edge of Carmella's bed with a digital video camera in hand. Carmella is smoking a cigarette and her hair is all messed up.

Carmella: Ready for round two?

Carmella: Oh, how about tomorrow?

Carmella: Next week?

Carmella: How about we go see a movie then?

Nate stands up with the digital video camera in-hand and pulls out a 9MM pistol from his waist, even if you didn't have one in your weapon inventory, and points it at Carmella who falls backwards onto the bed.

Nate: You try to mangle me in a helicopter; you make me chase a bunch of crazed stalkers, you bring Sicilians after me. You make me sick.

Carmella: (Begins crying) But I thought we loved each other!

Nate: Thanks for the video. Your brother will be sure to enjoy it.

Nate shoots Carmella in the head, causing her body to go limp and lay still on the bed, and he throws the pistol on her lifeless body and walks away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!

Malarious
  • Malarious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:21 PM

Great mission, didn't expect that at the end. Nate really is a total and complete badass isn't he? Already I like him better than most of the other protagonists.

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:15 PM

Nate shoots Carmella in the head, causing her body to go limp and lay still on the bed, and he throws the pistol on her lifeless body and walks away as the screen fades to black.

Holy $hit!!! I never expected that to happen! Well, it's for the best anyway. One less mouth to hear lol. As I said before, Nate is an Ice Cold Killah. As always great mission!!! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:05 PM

Kinda a long one here. Last mission before Gadebridge City. And a cutscene, too!

---

You're back outside of Carmella's mansion. You no longer have her icon available for missions or dates, as she's now dead. You now have one icon available and that's for Sabotage and it's only a cutscene. So save your game at Marc's club if you want, then make your way over there and enter the green marker outside of his shack.

"Request Denied"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the shack door and Sabotage opens the door and smiles at Nate.

Sabotage: Told you I had a big job planned.

Nate: Sure, what is it?

Sabotage: You know that new 'train of the future' bullsh*t they're building, right?

Nate: Yeah.

Sabotage: It's close to finished, and they'll be running a test run around Green State later. I want you to take what I've left you in the Slaughter House and crumble the station and tracks down. Reduce it to rubble. Make sure nothing is left!

Nate: I can't do that.

Sabotage: What the f*ck do you mean you can't do that!?

Nate: I need to get on that train to go to Gadebridge City to fix some sh*t with an old 'friend.'

Sabotage: Then I'll get one of my other boys to do it!

Sabotage tries to slam the shack door and Nate puts his foot in the doorframe and shakes his head.

Sabotage: That station is coming down! Do you hear me!? Down!!

Nate pulls a 9MM from his waist, even if you didn't have one in your weapon inventory and he shoots Sabotage in the head, just like he did to Carmella. His body hits the floor, and Nate walks away as the screen fades to black.

You're back outside the Shack. After about ten seconds, your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Yeah?

Marc: Dude, get over here!

Nate hangs the phone up. An "M" appears at Marc's club. Save your game at his club then enter the green marker in his office.

"An Eye For An Eye"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks into Marc's office. Marc is walking around with his hands on his head, and he runs over to Nate and grabs him by the shoulders and shakes him.

Marc: You sent a video of yourself banging his sister to him!? Do you know what you've done!?

Nate: I think he'd be more pissed that I killed her.

Marc: Oh Jesus. You're going to hell because you've pretty much just commited suicide.

Nate: (Pushes Marc off of him) I was going to hell anyway, lighten up. (Sits down at Marc's desk) Hey, where's Rebecca at anyway?

Marc: She's downstairs with some of the barmaids. They're looking after her.

Gunshots and screams are heard as Nate stands up and him and Marc run downstairs to see Sicilian Mafia members all over Marc's club.

Nate: (Looks around a pile of dead waitresses) Where the hell's Rebecca!?

Nate tosses Marc an Uzi and the screen fades to black.

Blips appear all over for Sicilian Mafia members.

Marc: (Drops the Uzi and runs away) I can't do this again!

There will be an armour behind the bar, and an Uzi spawn where Marc dropped it. Shoot at the Sicilian Mafia members and grab the armour if you need it until all of them are dead, then a blue arrow appears at the doors to the club. Run through them.

CUTSCENE

Nate runs outside to see Rebecca in the back of a Mafia Sentinel and shes banging on the windows and screaming, then the tires screech and it speeds away. Nate runs over to a parked dark red Solair and punches the glass out and unlocks it then gets inside.

END OF CUTSCENE

A trail has been left by the Sentinel. You've got to keep up with the trail and don't let it go cold as it goes all around Downtown. You'll never catch up with the Sentinel, but the last trail is at the train station, for the futuristic train. You'll see the Mafia Sentinel upahead and when you get near it a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

Nate skids the Solair to a stop and gets out and runs over to the Sentinel but it's empty. Rebecca starts screaming and she's being carried up the long stretch stairs into the gigantic entrance to the train station, and Sicilian Mafia members come out of the entrance. One has a Rocket Launcher.

END OF CUTSCENE

The best bet would be to shoot the Mafia member with the Rocket Launcher first, before he gets a chance to fire it at you. Then take out the rest and make your way up the stairs and enter the blue arrow into the train station and the screen will fade to black.

The man carrying Rebecca over his shoulder boards onto the silver and black chrome train, and it starts moving as Nate runs after it, and Nate grabs ahold of the end of the train and pulls himself inside of it as Sicilian Mafia members appear all over the train.

END OF CUTSCENE

There are seven carts to the train, and each cart consists of five Sicilian Mafia members. Shoot the first batch and make your way to the second cart, the doors will slide open and slide shut when you approach and go through them. Kill all the Sicilian Mafia members until you reach the cockpit of the train, and enter the green marker outside of it, and the screen will fade to black.

Nate walks through the doors and sees Rebecca tied to a chair, and standing infront of her is a man with short brown geled hair, stubble on his face, a black shirt and black trousers, and he looks identical to Nate in body size.

Nate: Hand her over, Giovanni...

Nate aims a 9MM at Giovanni Fibbonacci even if you didn't have one in your weapon inventory. Giovanni points a 9MM to Rebecca's head, and she starts crying.

Giovanni: You think I'm just gonna let you go scotfree after screwing and murdering my baby sister?

Nate: Giovanni, don't do this...

Giovanni: f*ck you, Nathan!

Nate shoots at Giovanni who moves out the way and the bullet hits the control system, and sparks begin flying everywhere. The camera cuts outside to the train which begins gaining speed, going over 280MPH. The camera cuts back inside where Giovanni and Nate are both trying to maintain their balance, Giovanni trying to aim the gun at Rebecca, and Nate trying to aim the gun at Giovanni.

Giovanni: (Fires a shot and blows out a window, missing Rebecca) You didn't get off the last time! You won't this time!

Nate: (Trying to get a dead aim locked on Giovanni) Yes I did!

Giovanni: You didn't!

Nate tries to pull himself towards Rebecca as the train gains speed of over 300MPH.

Giovanni: Guiseppe found out where your parents lived! Tailed 'em!

Nate: Shut it, Giovanni.

Giovanni: Made it look like a suicide bombing! Real sticky!

Nate: I said shut it!

Giovanni: And when your Grandma died! We found her on the way to the hospital!

Nate fires a shot and blows out another window and the train gains more speed, as both Nate and Giovanni fall over.

Giovanni: I did what I had to do to her!

Nate: Well your sister was a great f*ck, Giovanni!

Giovanni: You shut your mouth!

Nate: Real fiesty!

Giovanni fires a shot and shoots out another window, and the train continues gaining speed, and the lights start flickering on and off.

Giovanni: You don't steal 150,000 from Giovanni and skip town for seven years! That's not how it works, Nathan!

Nate: Like the pussy you are you took it out on my parents then!?

Giovanni: Yeah! And it's your sister for mine, Nate! It's how the cookie crumbles!

Rebecca: (Screams) Nate!!

Giovanni fires another shot and blows out another window as the train starts bumping, and Rebecca screams. The camera cuts outside to the train, and it derails. The train comes off the rails and glides thirty feet through the air before coming down into the streets of Gadebridge City, and the screen fades to black.

Pedestrians are crowding round, as Nate comes out of the mess, coughing and with cuts all over him, and blood everywhere.

Nate: (Coughing) Rebecca!? Rebecca where are you!?

Giovanni comes out of the wreckage on both feet, and starts looking around for his gun, as the camera cuts back to Nate, who finds Rebecca laying on the floor with her eyes closed.

Nate: (Starts shaking Rebecca) Wake up, Rebecca...

Mafia Sentinels speed round the corner and stop, and Mafia members get out, equiped with 9MM's, and Nate covers Rebecca as they aim their 9MM's, then Yakuza Stingers speed around the corner, doing drive-bys on the Sicilian Mafia members, and Giovanni looks over and sees Stingers all over the place, and he runs away.

Rebecca: (Coughing) Nate?...

The Yakuza members get out of their stingers as pedestrians run away, screaming. Loki and Suni stand above Nate, and Suni offers his hand down to Nate. Nate grabs ahold of Rebecca and he takes Suni's hand and stands up, and the screen fades to black.

Nate is resting in a Yakuza Stinger, with Loki next to him driving. The radio is on and the report is of the "massive train wreck in Gadebridge City, which claimed the life of many pedestrians." The Stinger stops by an apartment.

Loki: You've been through hell. Get some rest in here, and come and see me when you're feeling better.

Nate slowly gets out of the car with Rebecca in his arms and goes into the elevator of the apartment.

Nate: You feeling ok?

Rebecca: I feel dizzy.

Nate: You're going to go and stay with a girl I know in Liberty City, alright? Her name's Misty, and she's gonna take care of you for a little while.

Rebecca: Ok, but why did that man try to kill me, Nate?

Nate: Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's mine...

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

Slowly catching up with this. I'm glad that I did; it's awesome! colgate.gif

The Giovanni/Nate scenes blow.

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:22 AM Edited by Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines, 18 May 2007 - 01:10 AM.

That was the best cutscene ever so far!!! The Giovanni/Nate scenes were the $hiats man! Great mission! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif cookie.gif

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:07 AM

This one reminded me of my own Fan-Fic, "GTA IV: The New Era." Didn't read the whole chapters, but I did read the latest one. It seems pretty good.

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

Yay man, this last mission is pretty nice, good work tounge.gif

It only has too much cutscenes.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:28 PM

The last mission was meant to be very cutscene-orientated. It was about building up the fued between Nate and Giovanni, explaining quickly why there is such hatred between the two. People who've read the original Heart City will recognize this mission biggrin.gif.

---

You're outside of the apartments, by an elevator. Enter into the elevator to save your game. Once you've saved, you will recieve a phonecall. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: What? I'm a little busy right now.

Suni (OS): Sorry, I hope you don't mind me calling. I'm Suni, one of the men that helped you.

Nate: I remember. I'm Nate.

Suni (OS): Nate, do you know what happened to you?

Nate: Yeah...

Suni (OS): Stop by my place just outside of Gadebridge City in the country side. You can't miss it. We'll get revenge for your sister, alright?

The line goes dead and Nate puts the phone away. After ten seconds, you will recieve another phonecall. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Yeah?

Loki (OS): Hey, it's Loki.

Nate: Hey...

Loki (OS): The guy that drove you and your sister to the apartment.

Nate: Oh, hey.

Loki (OS): Listen, if you're feeling better, stop by my place later and we'll hang out. I know a place that'll cheer anybody up.

Nate: Sure, thanks.

Nate hangs the phone up. You now have two icons. One is a dark red "L" for Loki at his bungalow in the middle of the city, and the other is a dark red "S" for Suni at his place in the country side outside of Gadebridge City.

If you want to go check out Gadebridge City first, you'll notice that this city is much larger than in GTA IV, as the Wastelands haven't been 'made' yet, and are still part of South Gadebridge City, where the Sicilian Mafia is located at.

We're going to go and do Loki's first, so save your game again and then make your way over to his bungalow and enter the green marker outside of the drive-way.

"Driftwood"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the drive-way and sees Loki polishing a dark red Infernus with a smile on his face. He looks up and sees Nate coming.

Loki: So you decided to take me up on my offer then.

Nate: Figured I could use some company right about now, so don't think you're so special.

Loki: Haha, alright bud. Come on, I told you I knew a place that'd cheer you up. Hop in.

Nate: (Runs his finger along the car) It's a nice car.

Loki: Yeah, Suni gave it to me personally.

Nate: What'd you have to do to earn it?

Loki: Earn his utmost respect, and the respect of his Uncle. You know who we are, right?

Nate: Yakuza, obviously.

Loki nods his head as Nate opens the door and gets in, as does Loki, and Nate pulls the car out of the drive-way as the screen fades to black.

A blip has appeared on the radar for the woods outside of Gadebridge City. Make your way to it and enter the green marker outside of the woods. The screen will fade to black.

Lots of people have gathered around, and Donny Jackson from GTA IV is standing on top of a Light Blue Infernus.

Donny: Let's 'av a f*ckin' race then! (Looks around) Welcome to the first official 'H 25 GO.' The name's Donny, and you all know why you're here today.

Donny continues talking as the camera cuts inside the Infernus with Nate and Loki.

Nate: You dragged me out to some race after what just happened!? What the hell's the matter with you?

Loki: (Looks at Nate with a smile on his face) Top prize is 25,000. I figured you could give your sister a first class ticket to Liberty with that kind of cash. Let's just hope you can win.

Loki gets out of the Infernus as the camera cuts back outside to racers getting into their cars/bikes.

Donny: The only rule of H 25 GO is there are no rules. Ladies and Gentlemen, let's race.

You're in the last position behind 23 other cars stacked in rows of three. A message appears on-screen: "You must place first in this race to pass the mission." A clock will countdown from five, when it hits zero, begin racing. You can shoot at people's cars/bikes and take them out, and the entire race is in the large woods west of Gadebridge City. There is plenty of trees, broken/fallen trees, and bushes to slow you down, but the other racers will also hit them alot aswell. Follow each small green checkpoint until you reach the starting/finish line after going through 68 checkpoints. Speed through the green finish marker and the screen will fade to black.

Nate speeds through the finishing line as people are cheering. He does a 180 and comes to a stop and gets out of the Infernus and Donny approaches him and slaps a wad of cash into his palm.

Donny: Congrats, mate.

Loki walks over to Nate and tries to put his hand over his shoulder, but Nate pulls away.

Loki: There, doesn't it feel better?

Nate: Actually, it does.

Loki: The races meet out here every month. If you're ever in the mood, you should join in again. Now, Mr. Driver, take me back to my place.

Loki and Nate get back into the Infernus and the screen fades to black.

A blip appears for back at Loki's bungalow. Drive him there and drive into the marker.

CUTSCENE

Nate gets out of Loki's Infernus.

Loki: Later, Nate.

Loki gets out and walks inside his bungalow.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
25,000 + Respect +!

Malarious
  • Malarious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

Nice mission, love the reference there to the original Heart City.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:08 PM

You've now still got two icons left available. One for Loki and one for Suni. Go and save your game and this time we're going to do Suni's mission. Drive over there and enter the green marker on the porch of his large wooden house.

"Liquid Sky"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the wooden door and after a moment Suni answers it and greets Nate with a smile on his face.

Suni: How're you feeling?

Nate: I'm doing good. Thanks for all your help.

Suni: Now then. Come on through, and tell me what your problem with those Sicilian bastards is, okay?

Nate walks into the house and Suni closes the door behind him and Nate takes a seat on the black leather couch in the living room by the fireplace and Suni picks up a bottle of whiskey and pours himself and Nate a glass.

Nate: Back in 1997, I was working with Guiseppe Caracciolo and the Sicilians. I found out they were planning on 'cutting me loose' and Giovanni Fibbonacci was appointed Caporegime and was assigned to kill me. I set up a decoy and raided his mansion and made off with 150,000 and fled to Liberty City with it.

Suni: And you thought that the Italians would of taken down the Sicilians, right?

Nate: That's right.

Suni: Well, I guess me and the Yakuza are to blame for that. We too were once working side by side with the Sicilians, and we took the Itailians out of the picture. Soon after, they waged war on us after declaring peace.

Nate: Sorry to hear.

Suni: Indeed. Listen, have you ever flown before?

Nate: Yeah, I used a helicopter alot.

Suni: How about a plane?

Nate: A little, why?

Suni: My Uncle has informed me that certain Sicilian wise-guys take a flight once a month, where they play poker, discuss plans, and of course, bring some of their cheap floozies along for the flight. It all lasts roughly a few hours circling around Green State and close to Welton State. I want you to take a couple of the boys to the airport and get into their plane. Wait for them to enter and take them into the sky where nobody is able to come and help them. They have an outstanding number of men and we are declining in numbers rapidly. Once in the air, make sure they never land.

Nate stands up as does Suni and they both pick up their glasses. Suni offers a toast and Nate responds. He gulps the whiskey down in one and walks away as the screen fades to black.

You're outside of Suni's house with three Yakuza members and two Yakuza Infernus'. A blue arrow appears over one, so get into it. A Yakuza member will follow you in and the other two will get into the other Infernus. A blip appears for the Gadebridge City International. Make your way there and drive through the airstrip gates and make your way to the Black Shamal at the end of the runway. Get out of the Infernus and enter the green marker outside of it.

CUTSCENE

Nate pulls the door down, revealing some steps leading up to it. They all get in and a Yakuza member pulls the steps back up. They all head through to the cockpit, and Nate takes a seat at the controls. The camera cuts to Sicilian Mafia members pulling up in Sentinels. The Infernus' have vanished and the Sicilian Mafia members get out. There are eight total. They board the plane and the screen fades to black.

A corona has appeared as a blip on the radar, high in the air over the sea to the west of Green State. Fly up until you hit the corona and fly through it. The screen will fade to black.

A Yakuza member takes the controls from Nate as Nate leads the two Yakuza members through the plane, where the Sicilian Mafia men have prostitutes giving them lap dances. A Sicilian Mafia member looks over a girls shoulder and sees Nate with the two Yakuza members.

Sicilian Mafia Member: Hey! Who the f*ck's this asshole!?

END OF CUTSCENE

You've got a 200 round clip of MP5 in your weapon inventory. The Sicilian Mafia members have Uzi's. Kill them all, and it doesn't matter if the two Yakuza members are killed. Once all are dead, a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

The Yakuza member that was piloting the plane comes through to Nate.

Yakuza Member: We did it! Suni will be pleased.

Nate: Who's flying the plane?

Yakuza Member: Oh, right...

The Yakuza member quickly runs back to the cockpit and the screen fades to black.

The Shamal comes in for landing at the Gadebridge City airport and rolls to a steady stop, and the Yakuza member and Nate get off the plane.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
30,000 + Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:29 PM

Those last lines were hilariois! Another capital mission my good man! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:57 PM

You're back at the airport by the Black Shamal, and you can enter back into it if you wanna fly to your safehouse or just fly around to check out Gadebridge City. Make your way to your safehouse and save your game. This time we're going to do another Loki mission. Make your way to his bungalow to begin the mission.

"The Japanese Noire"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on Loki's door and there's no answer. Nate starts walking away, then Nate's phone rings. He answers it.

Nate: Hey?

The camera cuts to Loki in his dark red Infernus.

Loki: Hey, you've gotta catch up with me, right now!

The camera cuts to Nate.

Nate: What direction?

The camera cuts back to Loki.

Loki: Err, North. Look out for a silver Banshee and a green Stinger!

The camera cuts back to Nate.

Nate: Huh?

The phoneline goes dead and Nate puts the phone away.

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears on the radar for Loki. It is constantly moving as he's in his Infernus. There is a Yakuza Infernus outside of his bungalow now. Get in it or into something else and make your way to Loki. When you get near him a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

Loki leans out of his Dark Red Infernus and screams to Nate.

Loki: Get alongside me! Quick!

A Silver Banshee and Green Stinger is upahead, and the two drivers who are Chinese start shooting at Loki with Uzi's.

END OF CUTSCENE

You have a very thin timeline to get this done, so don't clown around. Speed up to Loki's Infernus and pull alongside it for about five seconds. Keep it completly by it, maintaining speed, and he will jump into your Yakuza Infernus, and a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

His Dark Red Infernus speeds off into the Metal Railings along the Motorway and flips over it, and gets hit by a Rig and both of them explode, as Loki looks at it go up in flames.

Loki: Aww, come on!

Nate: Not to moan...but why are those two dudes shooting at us?

Loki: Oh sh*t!

Loki and Nate duck down and the windscreen is shot out.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're now in first person shooter mode with an MP5 with unlimited ammo, but you're also driving. Use the left and right analog stick to turn the car left and right, holding X to continue gaining speed, and Square to slow down. Use the joypad to aim the gun and the Circle button to shoot. Loki will also be shooting with an MP5. Once you blow both of the cars up, the screen fades to black.

Nate skids the car to a stop just infront of the flaming wrecks that are the Banshee and Stinger.

Loki: You really saved my ass today.

Nate: Next time you wanna play daredevil, maybe you should use a cheaper car.

Loki: Ahh crap. Forgot about that.

Nate gets out of the Infernus. Loki gets into the drivers seat and speeds off.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
10,000 + Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:35 AM

Chinese men. Hmmm.... "Wonder who they could be???" ph34r.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

You're back where the cutscene left you off at. Be careful as you're in the middle of the Motorway. Jack a car or get off of it then jack a car and make your way back to your safehouse and save the game. Then make your way over to Suni's house and enter the marker to begin the mission.

"Drowning The Rat"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on Suni's door and after a few moments Suni opens it with two Japanese girls in his arms.

Suni: Nate, just the person I wanted to see.

Nate: (Looks at the girls) Good day, ladies.

Suni: ...Oh (Looks at the girls) go back inside.

The girls walk back inside.

Suni: There's a rat in our organization. We know who, and we know where, but he's being protected by the damn Triads. Everyone seems to want a piece of this place ever since organized crime rose in the streets throughout America, but you were over there, you know how it is.

Nate: Yeah.

Suni: He's selling you out to the Triads who are handing the Information to the Sicilian's. It's just like when we and the Sicilian's took down the Italian's, and I'm not about to be over thrown by some Triad's who will be in the same position we're in five years from now. The Triad's recently took over one of our Japanese Bath houses. It's risky, but you're gonna have to take him down before any serious Information leaks out.

Suni hands Nate a .357 and Nate looks it over as the screen fades to black.

The camera shows a Yakuza Infernus stop outside of the Japanese Bath house where two Triads in black and yellow gi's are standing guard. A fat, bald Japanese man gets out of the Infernus and walks inside as the screen fades to black.

You now have 42 rounds of a .357 in your weapon inventory, and a blip on the radar for the Bath house. Grab the Yakuza Infernus in Suni's open garage and make your way back into Gadebridge City and approach the Bath house. When you get near, many yellow blips appear for Triads, and a dark red blip appears for the Yakuza Rat. Do a drive-by on the Triad guards and enter the blue arrow into the Bath house and the screen will fade to black.

You're now inside the Bath house. Triads will be all over the place with Uzi's. There are three main rooms and then a steam room/sauna. Each room will have roughly four Triad guards. Once you're left with no yellow blips, there are no Triads left. Make your way to the steam room where the Yakuza Rat is in a towel. Shoot at him a few times and he'll die and the screen will fade to black.

The Yakuza Rat is crawling along the floor on his elbows with blood pouring out of him and he makes it to a room with a Jacuzi and he tries to pull himself up, and when he finally manages to, Nate grabs him by the back of the neck and shoves his head into the Jacuzi. His arms flailing around until they stop and his body goes limp. Nate let's go and turns around to see Loki staring at him laughing with one hand behind his back.

Nate: What're you doing here?

Loki: Suni said you might of needed some help. Guess not.

Nate begins walking away and Loki takes two Katana's from behind his back and tosses one to Nate.

Loki: You're with the Yakuza, you've gotta drop that cold thug mentality and do things the proper way.

Nate: How's that?

Loki runs past Nate and jumps into the air and makes a screeching sound and stabs the Katana into the Yakuza Rat's back.

Nate: Bit much, don't you think?

Loki ignores Nate and continues stabbing and cutting at the Yakuza Rat's dead body, with anger on his face.

Nate: Well, I'll be going now...

Loki continues stabbing at him as Nate walks away and the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
30,000 + Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:39 PM

Loki is an ice cold badass. That's the proper way, I agree with him. Yay Triads are here! tounge.gif Great mission man! icon14.gif icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:52 PM

I don't have alot of times to do updates and stuff these days, so I'll update chars, maps, etc at a later date.

---

You're back outside the Japanese Bath house. You still have two icons available, and providing you've done two missions for each Loki and Suni, your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: What's up?

Randy (OS): Nate-igeee. Heard you were in Gadebridge City.

Nate: Well I'm nowhere else seeing as the bridges are still closed.

Randy (OS): Dude, the bridges just got opened earlier.

Nate: Good to know.

Randy (OS): Listen, I'm sorry about Rebecca, dude. She okay?

Nate: Yeah, she's fine.

Randy (OS): Come over and we'll hang out like old times, alright?

Nate: Yeah, that sounds good.

Randy (OS): Peace, amigo.

Nate puts the phone away. There are now three icons available. "S" for Suni, "L" for Loki, and "R" for Randy. We're going to go and do Randy's mission next. Save your game and make your way over to his small, broken down looking house in South Gadebridge City. Be careful of Sicilian Mafia members, they will shoot at you with 9MM's. Enter the green marker outside of his house to begin.

"Hijinx"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door and almost instantly a skinny guy in a black shirt and ripped jeans, big brown oval glasses and short brown hair opens the door and he grabs Nate by the waist and hugs him; lifting him off the ground.

Randy: Aaarghh.

Randy drops him then grabs his back and screams.

Randy: (Looking Nate up and down) You really grew, huh?

Nate: Guess so. You didn't, though. (Steps back, looking him over)

Randy: I tried to workout but I got bored.

Randy starts walking off the porch and towards his Brown Rumpo.

Nate: Hey, where're we going?

Randy: Old times, Nate. Old times!

Nate follows Randy as the screen fades to black.

You're inside of Randy's van, in the drivers seat.

Randy: Cruise around and find us some hoes, dude.

Two blips appear on the radar for hoes. Along the way, Randy will start playing his guitar in the back of the van.

Randy: This sh*t's insane, right?

Nate: If you say so.

Approach one of the hookers and she'll get into the van.

Randy: Come on, let's go find you one.

Drive to the next blip and the hooker will get in.

Randy: C'mon, swing by the Sunshine Radio tower. We gonna play some live music for those in-great bastards. We got hoes, we got music; we need to make some videos.

A blip appears for the Radio building. Drive to it and enter the green marker outside the building.

CUTSCENE

Randy and the two hoes get out of the van and go inside the building.

Randy (OS): Oi! Gimme a spot, check it!

Randy starts playing his out of tune guitar and men start laughing.

Randy (OS): Mother f*ckers!

Gunshots are heard.

Randy (OS): What now!? Huh!?

Randy runs out of the Radio building and gets in the van.

END OF CUTSCENE

Your wanted level has been boosted to three stars. A blip appears for Randy's house.

Randy: Get us outta here, Nate-igeee haha!

Drive to the Pay 'N' Spray then back to Randy's house and drive into the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

Randy and Nate get out of the van and Randy sniffs his nose, hard.

Randy: Just like old times or what?

Nate: You're always keeping me on my toes, that's for sure.

Randy: That's f*ckin' right I am. Remember: I keep you healthy, Nate-ige. Gonna go get myself some cocaine and party. Solo style. Latah'.

Randy goes inside of his broken up house.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

You're outside of Randy's house next to his Rumpo. You still have three icons available; the same ones. Go and save your game. Next we're going to do another one of Randy's missions. Make your way back to his house and enter the green marker.

"Boat Jacked"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the door and Randy opens it up.

Randy: My man, come to see what's up for today, huh?

Nate: I get bored. So what's on the agenda?

Randy: Haha, good sh*t, dude. You in the mood to steal some coke?

Nate: Sure, but I ain't into taking the stuff anymore.

Randy: Then more for me then, ain't it? Nah I'm just messin', I'll buy ya cut out - for a reduced price ofcourse, ahaha. Now listen up, there's a couple of boats comin' through...

Randy leads Nate into his house, and he sees Randy's mother and brother, Gary, in the kitchen.

Gary: Hey, Nate, good to see you.

Nate: You too, Gary.

Randy: Mum, get outta here, we're talkin' business.

Randy's mother sighs and leaves the kitchen and Gary walks over to them.

Gary: What we doin'!?

Randy: The f*ck outta here, you ain't doin' sh*t!

Gary: Ahh come on, I won't let you down.

Nate: Nah come on, let him in on it, he looks more capable than you.

Randy: ...It was a long night.

Randy grins and slaps Nate and Gary on the back and pulls 'em in closer.

Randy: The Saint's speedboats are coming in later. Nate, head over to the Junkyard and get the chopper with that magnet crane on it and grab one of those mother f*ckers!

Gary: What about me?

Randy: Shut up you idiot, you'll be with Nate. Break on three! One, two, three! Team Randy!

Randy pulls away and they all start walking away as the screen fades to black.

You're outside of Randy's house with Gary and a blip has appeared on the radar for the Junkyard in Gadebridge City. Make your way to it and enter inside, there will be men with chains all over the place, fairly easy to take down. Take 'em all down and make your way to the chopper and get inside then start taking off into the air. A blip appears out in the ocean North of Downtown. Start flying out there and eventually five speed boats will come into view, four are white and one is blue. An arrow appears over the blue one, and you're going to need to be a very precise and good helicopter pilot to pick it up, as it's moving fast. Once you pick it up a cutscene rolls.

CUTSCENE

The men in the white boat start shooting up at your chopper, and they hit the Saint's member in the blue boat and he falls into the ocean. Gary leans out the chopper with an MP5.

Nate: What the hell are you doing? Get back in here.

Gary: Don't worry, I've got this! This will prove to my brother I'm not an idiot!

END OF CUTSCENE

You now have a damage meter for your chopper, and Gary will be shooting down at the four boats which are firing up at your chopper. A blip appears on the radar for back in Gadebridge City at Randy's house. Start making your way there and keep a good balance so Gary can fire down at the boats. If you're having a hard time and your damage meter is nearly full, fly over Downtown for a break from the boats, but they'll respawn at the bridge leading down to Gadebridge City. Once you're over Gadebridge City, you're safe. Get back to Randy's house and put the boat into the green marker in the backyard, and then a blip appears to land the chopper next to the boat, once you do so, the screen fades to black.

Gary and Nate get out of the chopper and Randy comes out of the house and jumps into the boat, looking through all the cocaine.

Nate: Where were you?

Randy: Err, I got held up on business. The main thing is you got it here! Team Randy for life, you heard me!?

Gary: Then I guess I'm taking some of your share.

Randy: Like hell you are, kid. Get outta here.

Randy grabs his MP5 and slaps him in the face as Gary looks down at the ground, walking away.

Randy: I'll err, pay you later.

Nate: Ah man, I ain't ever gonna see that money, am I?

Randy: Of course you will!

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Sinful
  • Sinful

Still, I show my face up here.

• Members

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

Woot, finnally managed to catch up with you. Great missions, specially the Giovanni/Rebecca one. Fine stuff.
Loved the whole Yakuza thing. Reminds me of GTA3.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

You're in Randy's backyard, and there is an MP5 spawn by the boat. Climb over one of the walls to get back onto the street. You currently have the same three icons available, so go and save your game and this time we're going to do a Suni mission, so make your way over to his wooden house in the country side and enter the green marker outside of his porch.

"The Grand Prix"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks up the porch and Suni opens the door before Nate reaches it with a Dragunov Laser Rifle in his hand.

Suni: No time!

Suni tosses the Rifle to Nate.

Suni: They're on their way over, and they can't see you with us or we're all dead, atleast this way maybe, just maybe it'll only be me.

Nate: Wait, who?

Suni: The Sicilian's and The Triad's! They've formed an alliance and they're going to take me and my Uncle down first!

Nate: Listen, stay calm; I'll make sure this doesn't happen.

Suni: That's why I gave you that. I don't want you to get caught up in this. This isn't your fault and you don't deserve to die.

Yakuza Infernus' speed over to Suni's house and stop, and Yakuza members get out.

Suni: Please keep your distance! Do not get spotted!

You're standing by a dozen Yakuza members and Suni, and blips are all over the radar in the distance for Triad's and Sicilian's. You have 50 rounds in the rifle, if you run out of ammo, you cannot get more. You have about a minute and a half before they arrive, and you need to find a secluded spot with a good shot. You cannot get spotted by the Sicilian's or Triad's or you will fail the mission and be killed, without chance to get away. There is a big tree to the east of the house with a rope ladder leading up to a branch around 50 feet in the air. Climb up it, and position yourself on the end of it and aim towards the dirt road leading towards Suni's house and wait till you see Triad's on bikes. Start popping as many Triads as you can, then Sicilian Sentinel's will start coming. They will arrive near Suni's house, and they will all begin a shootout. There will be 12 Triad's and 12 Sicilian's, and only 13 Yakuza men - including Suni, and Suni has a lifebar in the corner of the screen. If you popped the Triad's heads on the bikes, there won't be 12 when they arrive. Make sure that Suni doesn't get killed, so the only way to do that is be a very good shot, and be able to keep enough Yakuza members alive to help guard him. Once you kill all of them the screen will fade to black.

Nate has climbed down the rope ladder and jumps off at the final few rings and Suni and however many Yakuza members are left approach him.

Suni: Thank you eternally, Nate. You really saved my ass.

Nate: Don't mention it.

Suni: No, you really did -- here.

Suni takes out some cash and gives it to Nate.

Suni: We're gonna need to take the Triad's out of the picture before they become more powerful.

Nate: Or, we get the Sicilian's to do that for us.

Suni: How do you figure?

Nate: If we get the Sicilian's to think the Triad's betrayed them, we can sit back and watch the flames ignite.

Suni: We'll be the gasoline on the fire!

Nate: Exactly. I'll brainstorm and get back to you.

Suni: Alright!

Suni and the Yakuza members walk away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
15,000 + Respect +!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users