Heart City Stories

182 replies to this topic
Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

Flt Lt Sibanda

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:14 AM

Hey TonyZ., I just started reading it today, and I've gotta say you're doing a great job so far.

Keep up the great work dude. icon14.gif

P.S. I'm lovin' the Sunshine FM playlist. tounge.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:32 PM

Nice missions, now I agree with sinful about Nate being violent xD. But still nice.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:23 PM

You will now have no icons left available, and after about ten seconds your phone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Hey man, what's up?

Randy (OS): Nate-igeee, you checked the news recently?

Nate: No, why?

Randy (OS): Because the bridge linking Downtown and Heart City has been re-opened!

Nate: Oh really? What about Gadebridge City?

Randy (OS): Not yet, but there's always hope. Listen, you need any cash?

Nate: Yeah, I'm pretty broke

Randy (OS): Go to the payphone Downtown at the docks opposite the Bomb Shop, there's always work going down there.

Nate: Yeah, alright. I'll talk to you later.

Nate hangs the phone up. There is now a Skull & Crossbones icon on the radar for the Downtown area. So go and save your game in New Stanford and then make your way to it, and enter the green marker outside of a payphone to begin the mission.

"Sabotage"

CUTSCENE

Nate picks up the ringing phone, and a croaky voice appears on the other end of the line.

Voice (OS): A new worker? Alright. I've left something behind the Bomb Shop. I want you to take them, go to the park in town and look for Mr. Johnson. He'll be in the ice-cream van. He's been an ice-cream man for thirty years, but he's been a paedophile for thirty-five. Leave nothing left of him.

Nate: And what do I call you?

Voice (OS): You can call me...Sabotage. When you get done, get back here for payment. And remember; everything I do is for the good of mankind. I am Justice.

The phoneline goes dead and the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

Run across the docks behind the Bomb Shop to find some Grenades. Pick them up. There will now be 10 Grenades in your inventory, + an extra 4 for the Satchel Charges you've replaced. A blip appears at the park, so jack a car/bike and make your way there, and enter the green marker near the ice-cream van for a cutscene to roll

CUTSCENE

Mr. Johnson: (Hands an ice-cream to a little boy) There you go, son. You know, I have some special sauce in here if you wanna come in and get some?...

Kid: Okay!

The kid runs into the ice-cream van, and then the player hears screaming, and the kid soon runs back out of the van

Mr. Johnson: Get back here!

The ice-cream man runs out of the back doors and starts chasing the kid.

END OF CUTSCENE

Johnson is running in your general direction. There is no kid around, as they are only used in cutscenes (if you hadn't noticed so far), so equip a gun and shoot him to death, then an arrow appears for his van. Toss a Grenade at it and cause it to blow up. Once you've done that, a blip appears back at the payphone. Get into the car/bike you were in, or get a new one from the parking lot, and drive back to the payphone for a cutscene to roll when you enter the green marker.

CUTSCENE

Nate is looking around and can't find anyone. Then he looks under the phone and finds money taped to the bottom. He takes it out and looks at it, then looks around for Sabotage, but sees nothing. He shrugs his shoulders and begins counting the money as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
£5000! + Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Reppin' it like it IS!!!!

• Members

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:04 AM

It looks like Nate is actually using his powers for good. That Mr. Johnson is one sick son of a b*tch! No relation to Carl Johnson though right? Anyways, great mission! icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

No connection to CJ tounge.gif just a name.

---

There is once again the phone ringing with the Skull & Crossbones on the radar, or you can wait for a few seconds for your cellphone to ring. Press Triangle to answer it.

Nate: Hello?

Voice (OS): Yo, Nate! I heard from Randy that you were back!

Nate: Hey Marc

Marc (OS): Dude, stop by the club later and we'll catch up on things.

Nate: Yeah sure, I'll drop by in a bit.

Nate hangs the phone up, and now there is an "M" icon on the radar for Marc Allen. There is a safehouse at Marc's club aswell, so you can go and save your game there instead of driving all the way back to New Stanford. Once you've saved in the club basement, go up to Marc's office and enter the marker to begin the mission.

"We're Not Alone..."

CUTSCENE

Nate walks into Marc's office and Marc stands up from his table and hugs Nate

Marc: (Pulls away) It's good to see you home

Nate: (Looks around) You're doing alright for yourself, huh?

Marc: I am indeed. Listen, I know I said we could catch up on things, but I'm really busy figuring out a way to pay off this crooked cop on my ass

Nate: You don't pay off crooked cops, Marc. (Takes out a 9MM from the back of his trousers) They pay you off

Marc: Ah man, I'm trying to run a legitimate business here

Nate: You've never had a legitimate business and you're not about to start now.

Marc: Alright, alright. He's out in a rented boat-home in the river in Heart City.

Nate walks away as the screen fades to black

A blip appears on the radar for the boat-home. Jack a car or bike and make your way back into Heart City and drive alongside the riverbank until you're close to the boat, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

The cop is lighting up a cigar in his boat home and he goes over to the doors and opens them up, seeing Nate standing outside of his boat, with a 9MM in hand.

Cop: Oh sh*t! Not today!

END OF CUTSCENE

You'll have about a two second head start at shooting at the boat before it starts up, and starts speeding down the river. If you still have those grenades, just throw one at it for it to blow up, or you'll have to spend ages running alongside it, shooting at it with a 9MM or any other weapon you have. Once it blows up, the mission is complete.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

---

Incase anyone was wondering: Yes, there is a big storyline, it's not just random missions. Yes, there will be a very good Antagonist which will enter quite soon. And yes, the missions become much more complex and better very soon.

Sinful
  • Sinful

Still, I show my face up here.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:51 PM

Nice couple of missions, Tony.

By the way, as I was reading about the Ice-Pedo van, I reminded this:

*clicky*

lol xD

@serafim- sabota agora tá fazendo parte de GTA wow.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:33 PM

Nice missions, Tony! Isn't Marc from Heart City or something? I think I've seen him before.

@sinful - Eu reparei AEHuAEhueahuAE

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:38 PM

There are now still two icons available, both of which are in the Downtown Area. So make your way back over there and save your game, then we're going to go and do the next Skull & Crossbone mission for 'Sabotage'. Jack a car/bike and head down there and enter the green marker by the phone box

"Synthetic"

CUTSCENE

Nate picks up the phone and puts it to his ear, and the same croaky voice appears on the other end

Sabotage (OS): There's a Funeral Parlor east of the new train station that's being built. The Parlor director has been knee deep in bodies for too long now. It's time someone taught him that thanatophilia is the quickest path to hell. Take what I've left you behind the Bomb Shop and catch him on his usual route.

The phoneline goes dead and Nate hangs it up as the screen fades to black

Run over to the Bomb Shop and go round back. There is a PSG Laser Rifle. Pick it up and you'll now have 10 rounds in your weapon inventory. A blip has now appeared somewhere in the Downtown area for the Funeral director. Catch up with it. He's driving a hearse and it has a spook-o-meter, so try not to get too close. Keep following it until it arrives outside of a sex store just outside of the Industrial Area, by the new rail way station, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

The Funeral director gets out of the hearse and walks inside of the sex shop, and the camera cuts to the train tracks which are roughly thirty feet in the air, much like the ones from Portland in Liberty City, and a message appears on-screen: "Find a way up the train tracks and wait for him to leave the sex shop."

END OF CUTSCENE

There is a bunch of fallen signs around the back of the entrance. Climb up them and then run along the tracks. You'll have about a minute to do this, so it's plenty of time. Set up position and wait for him to leave the store. When he does, shoot him in the head or chest, and he'll die. A blip appears for the phone box. Make your way down, jack a car/bike and get back over there and enter the green marker.

Mission Passed!
£4000 + Respect +!

Dark.
  • Dark.

unfed pendulum.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:52 AM

I have to say, I'm really impressed by Heart City and Heart City Stories. The script is working out quite well. Keep up the good work, Tony, can't wait for the next mission. icon14.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:56 AM

Nice mission again, Tony! Pastor Richards is finally dead wow.gif *coughs*

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:56 AM

First, he sends Nate to kill a ice cream selling pedophile(sp?) Now, he sends him to kill a thanatophiliac funeral director. Sabotage reminds me of Marty Chonks. Anyways great mission! icon14.gif

Sinful
  • Sinful

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:32 PM

Nate is just so nice and good.

tounge.gif

Nice one.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:38 AM

Very, very close to where the main sh*t begins to kick off now. And boy I can't wait for you to read it biggrin.gif.

---

You now have the same remaining icons available; one for Marc and one for 'Sabotage'. Go save your game and head back to the telephone and take another Sabotage mission.

"Hook, Line & Sinker"

CUTSCENE

Nate picks up the ringing phone and puts it to his ear.

Sabotage (OS): My friend from over in Welton State is shooting his next movie, and needs to get a cop chase scene shot. This is where you come in. Grab the car he's left for you and drive around causing destruction. When police arrive, lead them around, let them cause some destruction themselves whilst my friend films it all from a chopper.

Nate hangs the phone up and the screen fades to black.

A blip appears on the radar for a Silver Bullet across the street. Run over to it and get in

CUTSCENE

A chopper will start flying overhead.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: "Cause enough mayhem to attract a four star wanted level." Go around running people over, drive-bys, etc until you have four stars, then a "Destruction" meter appears in the right hand corner of the screen. You cannot leave your car and you cannot cause the destruction yourself, it all has to come from Police trying to catch you for the movie footage. Once the cops have caused an immense amount of damage to the Downtown area, the screen fades to black.

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Nate skids the Silver Bullet to a stop and looks back at all the Police cars and vans tipped over, with posts and buildings smashed up, and a wad of cash falls from the chopper, and it begins flying away. Nate gets out and picks the cash up as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£5,000 + Respect +!

Sinful
  • Sinful

• Members

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

Nice mission icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:06 PM

The next mission, the main storyline begins colgate.gif.

---

Now there is currently only one icon left available, and that's for Marc. So save your game at his club then enter the marker in his office to begin the mission.

"On The House"

CUTSCENE

Nate is hanging out in Marc's office as Marc comes in

Marc: I wish you wouldn't turn my club into your personal home

Nate: Wishing won't get you anywhere. What's going on tonight?

Marc: Nothing, business is slipping because of the on-going gang war between The Sharks and The Saints

Nate: Sharks? So that's where they came after fleeing Liberty City

Marc: Well I was thinking, maybe I could invite some important people to the club for free drinks...

Nate: Sounds like a good idea. Maybe throw together some party streamers, too

Marc: Shut up. I'd like to see you try anything else to get business going again

Nate: (Starts walking towards the door) Alright

Marc: (Tries to stop him) Wait, wait stop...aww

Nate walks out of the office as the screen fades to black.

You're back outside of Marc's club. An orange blip and blue blip has appeared on the radar, both far away from each other. A message appears on-screen: "Kill a member of The Sharks and The Saints and lure the rest back to Marc's club." There is an FCR800 around in the parking lot, hop on it and make your way to the orange blip first. It is a random Sharks member hanging around outside the Bowling Alley. Shoot him until he dies. Move onto the next one, it is a random Saints member outside of a Crack den. Shoot him until he dies aswell. Now a blip appears for back at Marc's club. Start driving back there, and along the way, dark red Solair's for Sharks and dark blue Sabre's for Saints will begin following you, but they won't shoot at you. But they will try to knock you off your bike. Once you're back at the club, drive into the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

Nate walks through the club ground floor as Marc approaches him

Marc: What did you do then?

Nate continues walking and he takes a seat at the bar and hears gunshots and screaming outside, as a few bodies fly through the door, and the Sharks and Saints proceed to have a shootout inside and outside of Marc's club, until both sides are without members, and Nate laughs and pats Marc on the back

Nate: Problem solved, right?

Marc: (Shakes his head) This will cost me a pretty penny...

Nate: (Stands up and begins walking away) You can pay for it with the earning's you'll be taking in. And you can pay me, too.

Marc: Aww man, come on...

Nate continues walking away as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
£2000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:55 PM

There is now an "NB" icon for yourself back at your house in New Stanford. Jack a car/bike and make your way back over to New Stanford and go inside your house and save your game. When you resume, enter the marker in your lounge area to begin the mission.

"Giovanni Fibbonacci"

CUTSCENE

Nate sits on the couch and picks up the TV remote, when Rebecca comes in with a smile on her face and blocks the TV off and hands Nate a ticket

Nate: (Looks it over) What's this?

Rebecca: Grandma promised to take me to the opera concert in Heart City which is today but she can't anymore, so you have to take me

Nate: Opera? Aren't you a little young to be listening to that stuff?

Rebecca: It's good music, you have to take me!

Nate: (Turns the TV off and stands up) Alright.

Nate leads Rebecca who is skipping behind him out of the lounge as the screen fades to black

Nate and Rebecca get into a Taxi outside of their house, and it starts driving away as the screen fades to black once again

The Taxi arrives at the Opera Hall and Nate and Rebecca get out and begin standing in the line to go into the Opera Hall. People are giving weird stares to Nate, because of his clothes, and the line moves and they go inside

Nate: You want popcorn or something?

Rebecca: They don't sell popcorn here! It's the opera!

Nate and Rebecca walk into the concert hall and take a seat, and the camera cuts to a bunch of guys wearing black suits and black shirts, and they begin talking, looking over at Nate

Guy #1: Shh, that's him ain't it?

Guy #2: Boss said he was back, so it might be...

Guy #3: Yeahyeahyeah, that's him, call Giovanni

The camera cuts back to Nate and Rebecca as the Opera concert begins. After about ten seconds, the camera cuts back to the guys.

Guy #1: Giovanni said back up is on the way!

The camera cuts to outside the Opera Hall, and Mafia Sentinels begin speeding round the corner and arrive by the doors, as the camera cuts back inside to Nate and Rebecca. The opera is just finishing, and then the men stand up. One takes an Uzi from his jacket pocket.

Guy #1: Giovanni Fibbonacci sends his regards!

Nate quickly realizes what's happening and grabs Rebecca by the waist and stands up and dives out the way of the hail of bullets as men and women around Nate are all shot, and Nate runs for the exit as the screen fades to black

Nate runs outside to see a bunch of Sicilian Mafia members aiming at him, and he dives behind a parked limo with Rebecca still in hand as she begins crying

Rebecca: What's going on!?

Nate: Get inside! Now!

Rebecca climbs into the open window and the door opens shortly after and Nate climbs in

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears back for your estate in New Stanford. Mafia Sentinels are all over the place and the Limo has a damage meter. You've got to try and avoid running into them and try to get away from random spawning ones. Along the way home, an in-game chat will start up.

Rebecca: (Crying) Nate, what's happening?

Nate: Calm down

Rebecca: Why did those men try to kill me

Nate: We're almost home now, don't worry...

The in-game chat will end here. When you get back home, drive into the green marker and the screen will fade to black

Nate and Rebecca run into the house and slam the door behind them, as Sentinels approach it and stop, then turn around and leave

Nate: Go upstairs and pack your bags

Rebecca runs upstairs as Nate takes out his cellphone and dials it and puts it to his ear

Randy (OS): What's up, Nate?

Nate: Giovanni's still after me

Randy (OS): You've gotta be sh*ttin' me!?

Nate: I know, sh*t. I thought the Sicilians would of been taken out by the Italians back in '97

Randy (OS): Nah bro, the Sicilians won that war

Nate: Damnit, Charlie said they were Italians... They know where I live...

Randy (OS): Who's Charlie?

Nate: They know where we live...sh*t, I'm an idiot. I'll call you later when it's safe.

Nate hangs the phone up and the screen fades to black

Nate and Rebecca are in Marc's club, and Nate is drinking a beer at the bar

Nate: Go and set up your room while me and Marc talk

Rebecca leaves and Nate turns to Marc

Nate: Is Giovanni Fibbonacci the Don to the Sicilian Mafia now?

Marc: Luckily for you, no, he's not. It's still Guiseppe Caracciolo

Nate: That's a relief. So, Giovanni is still just a capo, huh? Guess it's time to return the favour

Marc: Return the favour? (Laughs) I don't think that's such a good idea...

Nate: Sitting here waiting for Giovanni to find me isn't, either

Marc: Hmm, you've got a point... The bridges are closed and that train thingy they've been building isn't quite finished yet.

Nate: How can I really get at him from over here then?...

The screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:33 PM

I love that last mission! I can't imagine Nate at an opera. tounge.gif So, the Sicillian Mafia are the main antagonists?

Sinful
  • Sinful

• Members

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:33 PM

Awesome mission and lol @ the name "Fibonnacci"

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:51 PM

There is now two icons available: one is the Skull & Crossbones for 'Sabotage' and the other is an "M" for Marc. We're going to do Marc's mission first as it's closest so save the game in his club and enter the green marker to continue

"Soul Mates"

CUTSCENE

Nate goes over to the bar and sits on a barstool and orders a drink from the woman behind the bar as Marc comes and sits next to him.

Nate: Hey

Marc: Hey listen, you weren't serious about pissing Giovanni Fibbonacci off, were you?

Nate: Of course I'm serious

Marc: (Sighs) Alright, well aslong as Giovanni and Guiseppe don't find out I told you this... (Looks around and leans closer to Nate) Giovanni's sister lives in New Stanford.

Nate: Oh, Carmella?

Marc: Yeah.

Nate: (Smirks) Well where do I find her at?

Marc: She lives on King Street, 1978 I believe

Nate: 1978 King Street, got it.

Nate gets up and starts walking away as Marc panics.

Marc: Waitwaitwait, you're not gonna...you know,...(whispers) kill her!?

Nate: No, I'm gonna charm her.

Marc laughs.

Nate: What? You think I'm not charming enough?

Marc: No, it's just that Carmella has dozens of guys sniffing after her. I mean, you're alright, but...

Nate: Yeah? Well thanks for the heads-up.

Nate walks away as the screen fades to black.

You're standing outside of Marc's club with a pink blip on the radar, and four light blue blips, one much bigger than the others, telling you this is the first one to get to. A message appears on-screen: "Make sure Carmella doesn't recieve any 'gentlemen callers' today." There is a PCJ600 right outside of Marc's club. Hop on it and make your way to the first light blue blip on the radar. It is a man coming out of the Downtown sex store. Kill him anyway you want. Now another light blue blip is bigger than the others. Make your way to the second light blue blip by Sacred Heart hospital in Heart City. Doctors are treating him as he's been injured, kill him anyway you want. Make your way to the third one which is outside the movie theatre in Heart City. When you get close, a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

A man comes out of the movie theatre and gets onto a PCJ600 and starts speeding away.

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: "Don't let him get to Carmella's house." He is around 20 seconds infront of you. Catch him up and force him off his bike or just kill him still on it. Make your way to the final light blue blip which is in New Stanford just outside of Carmella's mansion. When you approach it, a cutscene will roll.

CUTSCENE

The man turns around the corner in a Mafia Sentinel. He is a Sicilian Mafia member and stops outside of Carmella's house and gets out and sees Nate on the bike.

Sicilian Mafia Member: Hey! Hey you!

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on-screen: "Kill the Sicilian Mafia member." Shoot him on or off the bike and kill him for a cutscene to roll.

CUTSCENE

Nate walks past the Sicilian Mafia members dead body and approaches Carmella's door and rings the bell and a young woman with dyed blonde hair and big hoop ear-rings opens the door and looks unimpressed with Nate

Carmella: Hmph, who are you?

Nate: Nate.

Carmella: Well Nate, it's your lucky day. You're gonna take me to dinner. Assholes always stand me up.

END OF CUTSCENE

You're standing outside of Carmella's mansion with her behind you, and many blips have appeared for restraunts & bars in Heart City. For some reason, she completly ignores the Sicilian's corpse infront of her. A message appears on-screen: "Take Carmella to a place she might enjoy." Get back on the bike or into the Mafia Sentinel and drive to any place in Heart City. A bad choice, for example, would be Burger Shot. She lives in a mansion, even though she is a big slut, so fast-food is out of the question. Take her to a posh restraunt or expensive club to eat or dance, and she'll have a good time. Once the cutscene of Nate and Carmella having a good time ends, the screen fades to black.

Carmella and Nate exit the place you were at.

Carmella: You know, I really had a good time. Call me sometime, okay?

Nate: Will do.

Carmella kisses Nate on the cheek then walks away.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:39 AM

sh*t, a girlfriend? Nate is screwed, this is GTA confused.gif

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

Kind of like the affair between Claude and Maria. Anyways, great mission! icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:54 PM

You're standing where the cutscene left you off at. A message appears on-screen: "Carmella is now your girlfriend. You must keep her happy to continue doing missions from her. You need to keep her 50% Satisfied." You'll be at 40% Satisfied now, but if you go on a bad date, it'll drop by 10%. If you go on a good date, it'll be bumped up by 10%. Her icon on the radar is a Pink Heart with an Arrow through it. You currently only have two icons. One for Carmella and the Skull & Crossbones for Sabotage in Downtown. So save your game and go and take Carmella on a date first to boost your Satisfaction rating to 50%, then we're going to go and do Sabotage's mission next. Make your way Downtown and enter the green marker outside the payphone to begin.

"The Priest & The Martyr"

CUTSCENE

Nate picks up the ringing phone and the same croaky voice appears on the other end of the line.

Sabotage (OS): The old christian church at Warner's Close is being refurbished and restored to the way it once was. The place was destroyed over twenty years ago because Priest Simmons was molesting the chior boys. Priest Simmons will continue on at the holy grounds, and has not changed his ways. I want you to take what I've left you behind the Bomb Shop and make sure the church is never restored, and make damn sure the priest leaves in evidence bags. Remember; this is Justice. You and I, we're Justice.

Nate hangs the phone up and the screen fades to black.

Head over to the Bomb Shop across the street and go behind it. There are Satchel Charges and a Sawn-off Shotgun. Take them both. You will now have +10 Satchel Charges and +10 Sawn-off Shotgun ammo in your weapon inventory. A blip is on the radar for the christian church so jack a car or bike and make your way over to it and enter the green marker outside of the entrance doors and the screen will fade to black.

Nate walks into the church with a Sawn-off Shotgun in one hand and Satchel Charges in the other. The camera cuts to builders all over the church working on re-constructing the place. Messages start appearing on the screen: "Go to each corner of the church and stop the builders." "Plant Satchel Charges on each of the corner bases."

END OF CUTSCENE

Run to the first corner of the church and the builders will start attacking with their fists. Each corner has 4 builders total. Shoot them with the Sawn-off Shotgun or whatever gun you want then throw a Satchel Charge in the corner. A message appears on-screen: "Stand back and detonate the Satchel Charge." Run back a few feet then press circle and the side of the church will blow out, and part of the roof will fall from the church, and will cause a fire in the middle of the church. A timer has now appeared at the right hand side of the screen counting down from 3.59. Make your way to the second corner and kill the workers and throw a Satchel Charge and detonate it. More of the roof will collapse and surround the floor. Use a different route to make your way over to the third and kill the workers and throw a Satchel Charge, step back and detonate it. More of the roof, and the large bell above it has collapsed into the building. Maneuver your way around and climb over the non-flaming broken building parts and make your way to the final one. Kill the workers, and plant the Satchel Charge. A message appears on-screen: "Get outta there!" Do exactly that, and make your way to the door and enter the green marker and the screen will fade to black.

The Priest comes out of his office.

Priest Simmons: What's all the ruckus out here!?

The Priest looks at the ceiling and walls burning down and he starts screaming as the camera cuts to Nate running outside of the church, and it blowing up behind him. After about five seconds of the church burning to the ground, the screen will fade to black.

Nate starts walking across the street when a Blue Saint's Sabre stops next to him and the window rolls down. A black man reaches his hand out of the window with a handful of cash.

Sabotage: You've impressed me. We can continue working together if you're interested. Swing by the Shack behind the Downtown Slaughter House sometime.

Nate takes the money.

Nate: Pleasure doing business with you.

The window rolls up, and the Saint's Sabre speeds away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
£15,000 + Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:10 PM

I would love to play Sabotage's missions. icon14.gif Hopefully we get to see more about Sabotage in his next appearence. Great mission!!!! icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:29 PM

Nice mission, Tony! Real original, just reminds me of 'Bringing the House Down' tounge.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:58 PM

You're at the spot the cutscene left you off at. You currently only have one icon and that's for Carmella in New Stanford, but after about ten seconds your cellphone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it

Voice (OS): Ma' pops said you did some good work fo' him.

Nate: Who's your dad, and how'd you get my number?

Voice (OS): Name's Turf. Leader of The Saints, and my pop is Ministry.

Nate: Ministry?

Turf (OS): Oh, or Sabotage. He goes by alotta names. You ever wanna make sum' big money, head ova' to tha' Queens Cross pub near tha' bridge to Heart City.

Turf hangs the phone up and Nate puts his phone away. You now have two icons; one for Turf which appears as an upside down Blue Cross, the Saint's gang logo, and one for Carmella. Head over to Marc's club to save your game then make your way over to New Stanford and we're going to do Carmella's mission, provided you have the 50% requirement to do missions for her, if not enter the pink marker in her drive way for a date, or enter the green marker by her door for a mission. Enter the green marker to continue.

"Stalker"

CUTSCENE

Nate approaches Carmella's door and knocks on it. After a few moments, Carmella opens the door in a glittery black dress

Carmella: Hey baby, I know we made plans for tonight but I totally forgot that it's the movie premier of Everybody Loves Dick, and I played a small part in it so I've gotta go to it

Nate: Oh, alright. I'll come with you then.

Carmella: In those clothes? And that hair? Sorry, but they've already given me a date to bring.

A Limo pulls up outside of her house.

Carmella: I've gotta run. Call you later, honey.

Carmella kisses Nate on the cheek and runs over to the Limo and gets in the back and it starts driving off. Nate begins walking away when a Limo pulls up near him and a driver gets out.

Driver: (Stops Nate) Excuse me, do you know if a Carmella Fibbonacci lives at this address? I'm here to take her to the movie premier and I'm running late.

Nate: (Looks around) But a Limo was just here and picked her up...

Driver: I'm meant to be taking her, that's strange... Oh well, guess I've got the night off.

The driver gets back into the limo and drives off when Nate's phone begins ringing and he answers it.

END OF CUTSCENE

Carmella (OS): Nate! You've gotta help me!

Nate: I'm on it, hold on

Carmella (OS): Please hurry!!

Nate hangs the phone up and a blip has appeared for the Limo. Jack a car or bike and make your way to it. It should be somewhere in Heart City. Once you get closer, two random Bandito's will start ramming you. Take them out by doing drive-bys on them if you have enough ammo then ram the Limo until it becomes badly damaged and comes to a stop. Two masked men will get out of the Limo, both with Sawn-off Shotguns. Get out/off of whatever you're in/on and shoot them both until they die.

CUTSCENE

Carmella gets out of the Limo and Nate approaches her.

Carmella: Are you alright?

Nate: Yeah.

Carmella: I never knew being in the spotlight could be so hard. I'll make my own way to the premier, thanks honey.

Nate: Okay. Later.

Carmella runs away as the screen fades to black.

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:50 AM

So, Sabotage is Turf's fajah.... I can't wait to see where this goes man! Anywyas, great mission!!! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:46 PM

You're at the spot the cutscene left you off at, and you still have two icons on the map. One for Carmella and one for Turf. Go and save your game at Marc's club and make your way to the Queen's Cross pub for Turf's mission and enter the green marker outside of it to continue.

"Commando Firehouse"

CUTSCENE

Nate walks through the pub, getting good greetings from Saint's members as he approaches Turf who is sitting behind a small table shuffling a deck of cards.

Turf: (Looks up) Ya' Nate?

Nate: Yep.

Turf: Welcome to our humble home. Grab a seat.

Nate pulls a wooden chair over and sits down.

Turf: How would ya' like ta' have sum' fun today?

Nate: I'm always up for fun.

Turf: Good. My pops owns a Slaughter House across town, and tha' army from over in Gadebridge City were givin' us sh*t earlier today. Few of ma' boys popped their rugs wide open, took a Barracks OL over to ma' pops' place. Go grab it and take a few of tha' boys into Shark's territory.

Nate stands up and pushes the chair aside as a few Saint's members follow him holding Molotov Cocktails.

Saint's Member: This gonna be fun, hey?

The screen fades to black.

You're outside the Queen's Cross Pub with 3 Saint's members behind you, each holding Molotov Cocktails. A message appears on-screen: "Find a 4-door car." Jack a 4-door car and let the Saint's members get in, and a blip appears for the Slaughter House. Make your way over to it and enter the green marker outside of it.

CUTSCENE

The Saint's members and Nate gets out of the 4-door car and one of them opens the large metal shutters and goes inside, where dead skinned cows hang upside down all around, with a Barracks OL in the middle of the Slaughter House.

Saint's Member: Hop in tha' truck.

Nate gets into the front of the Barracks OL as the Saints members climb up into the back of the Barracks OL and are kneeling down with Molotov Cocktails still in hand. Nate drives the truck out of the Slaughter House.

END OF CUTSCENE

Saint's Member: Find sum' Sharks!

An orange blip appears on the radar in Shark's territory. Make your way over to it and drive around until you find groups of Sharks, and the Saints members will throw Molotov Cocktails at them.

Saint's Member: Find us sum' more Sharks!

Look around searching for more Sharks until you find some and the Saints members will throw Molotov Cocktails at them once again, once they're all dead, three dark red Solairs will start ramming the Barracks. If it gets hit too much and too hard, the Saints members will fall out and the mission will fail. Try and stay infront of the Solairs, although they're fast for the Saints members to throw Molotov Cocktails at them. Once all three have exploded, you'll recieve a three star wanted level.

Saint's Member: sh*t! Split son, split!

Make your way back to the blip at the Queen's Cross pub without losing any Saint's members in the process and enter the green marker outside.

CUTSCENE

The Saints members get out of the Barracks OL and Turf comes out. Nate steps out and jumps down to the floor.

Turf: Nice goin'. See ya' later, Nathan.

Turf slaps some money into Nate's hand.

Nate: It's Nate.

Turf: Whatever, dog.

The screen fades to black as Turf walks back into the pub.

Mission Passed!
£7500 + Respect +!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

• Members

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:48 AM

Great to see Turf in the picture. Nice Mission!!! icon14.gif

Farenhiet
  • Farenhiet

Aspiring Game Designer/Head In The Clouds

• Members

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:26 AM

Wow man. This is excellent. You should try and make this into a mod (wierd, my friends were brainstorming for a new gang video and we came up with the Saints, too). My friends and I are acually tring to make a zombie mod but need some help. Click here to read the story/missions we are doing and if you think you can help than PM me. But you really need to try and make Heart City into a mod. Damn that would be fun! rah.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:30 PM

You now have two icons available, and one is a Skull & Crossbones at the shack behind the Slaughter House for Sabotage, and the other is Carmella's. We're going to go and do Sabotage's mission first. Save your game at Marc's club and make your way over to there and enter the green marker by the shack.

"Leatherface"

CUTSCENE

Nate knocks on the shack door, and an old black man with a greying afro opens the door and looks side to side, then at Nate.

Sabotage: You were followed, weren't you?

Nate: What? No.

Sabotage: Good. I don't usually meet my employees face to face.

Nate: It shows.

Sabotage: My boy, Turf said you did a bang on job for him, takin' down some Sharks. They beefin with you?

Nate: Yeah, a few have tried jumping me.

Sabotage: Good. I want you to grab the stuff I left you in the Slaughter House and go take a few of 'em down. Get your vengeance, Nathan. Get your vengeance.

Nate: It's Nate.

Sabotage closes the door and Nate walks away as the screen fades to black.

Nate goes around the front of the Slaughter House and opens the large metal shutters and goes inside to find a bloody chainsaw and leather mask on a wooden table. He picks up the leather mask and puts it on, then grabs the chainsaw and walks back out of the Slaughter House.

END OF CUTSCENE

There are now nine orange blips on your radar in Shark's territory. Each one represents one Shark member. Your regular weapons like guns have gone, and you can't use your fists either. Jack a car and make your way to the first Shark member, and he's in a motel room. Go inside to see him and a hooker in the room. He'll scream, and all you've gotta do is drill the chainsaw into his ass. Move onto the next one and do the same, all of the Shark gang members are inside of buildings, some have guns, some have melee weapons, and this is so that you can't just run them over with a car, and you have to use your chainsaw. Once all nine are dead, a blip appears for back at Sabotage's shack, so grab the car or bike you were last in and make your way over to it and enter the green marker outside of it to continue.

CUTSCENE

Sabotage opens the door up and looks around once again, and Nate unstraps the mask and tosses it on the floor.

Sabotage: Come back later, I've got something special lined up.

Sabotage hands Nate some money and Nate drops the chainsaw on the floor and walks away, counting the money, as the screen fades to black,

Mission Passed!
£10,000 + Respect +!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users