» «
Photo

[Official] PPT 3

631 replies to this topic
adilmania
  • adilmania

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:45 PM Edited by aad, 06 March 2012 - 11:34 AM.

- only usefull posts will stay intact.

removed for public purpose

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (adilmania @ Monday, Mar 5 2012, 18:45)
Pllls!!
I'm not insane but i want the last version of illnorth
there are a lot of bugs in this version of 3ds Max!!
Plls give me the new version!!
Plls!!

Tough Sh!t, you have what is available to everyone else to develop on.

the only bugs around here are the ones boring their way through your tiny brain in your endeavour to get your grubby little maulers on the latest build of MI-SA without showing you can even mod anything other than turning oxygen into carbon dioxide.

I tried being nice but it seems some people just prefer to p!ss me off with Bullsh!t and bring out the old version of me.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

adilmania, you are insane young man, you know. And you wont get anything without showing your works. I've just rephrased last post for you, cause you dont get from the first.

adilmania
  • adilmania

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Plls,Give Me A new version of illnorth
And Thx!

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (adilmania @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 16:43)
Plls,Give Me A new version of illnorth
And Thx!

the devkit of illnorth is nothing different from what we have, just use the devkit that we released in the topic, it might sounds like an old package but really not much has changed since we putted it ingame, if you want an up to date version its up to yourself to use MAP-IO , and import the map to your 3dsmax, also i dont even think you have 3dsmax or have any modding skills, you dont need any files to start building a lot really, all you need is a good idea , some tools and you can just model a building and decide later on where to place it.

so please stop spamming our forum with these not so usefull questions the main answer is THERE IS NO NEWER VERSION then the devkits already released. All the other things we develop are based on our own files and they contain lots of things that the public just dont need.

So again quit talking and start modding something and show us otherwise we need to take serious actions.

i refer you just check this topic if you are interested on working on illnorth

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=283705

as you can see it is not that outdated i updated the files at 23 feb 2012 so again stop complaining and start doing.

adilmania
  • adilmania

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:57 PM Edited by aad, 07 March 2012 - 04:36 PM.

not useful stuff user has been warned

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Illspirit left some of his unfinished models in one of the Illnorth Max files, i finally found them again and last night i decided to throw some textures at them and see how they look ingame.

some screens .........

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

enjoy cool.gif

adilmania
  • adilmania

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

I love that file but can you give me this illnorth?

User Warned: Continued Spam

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

adilmania, stop your crap writing, idiot. You have to be banned soon for your behaviour by administrators.
Gforce, nice screens;)

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Gforce @ Tuesday, Mar 6 2012, 17:01)
Illspirit left some of his unfinished models in one of the Illnorth Max files, i finally found them again and last night i decided to throw some textures at them and see how they look ingame.

some screens .........

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

enjoy cool.gif

they fit nicely there really suits the scene, its getting there, most of my lot fixing for gti has been done, still need to look at the TRN4L parts will fix them later on.

keep it up Gforce and will speak to you on IRC.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

thanks for the positive words guys cool.gif

more progress screens of more stuff illspirit left laying around unfinished ....

before
user posted image
after
user posted image
ingame
user posted image
before .......
user posted image
after ......
user posted image
ingame .......
user posted image

more later ................ monocle.gif

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

Sweet! Nice progress.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

It took some time but i got all the lod models sorted for 1 part of GTI which was the worst part, got all TRN4L lots sorted now, except some pre-lighting which needs redoing but for now all the glitches, colfile bugs + texture glitches ( the big ones, small ones still exist and need some minor tweaking but wont be noticed by anyone who doesnt know.)

so here's a screeny of the workin LOD models, they seem to working nicely,

http://img835.images...12331172551.jpg

next things on the planning, adding in some older TRN4L lots ( Yahimba) and adding more LOD models for GTI, also started already on some renumbering which i goes pretty fast on a IDE / IPL base.

so keep watching this space for more news.

greetz

Aad

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

Nice work.

Gertrude73
  • Gertrude73

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

user posted imageIn reply to GForce's double post in the late PPT2

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:13 PM Edited by aad, 22 April 2012 - 08:41 PM.

Placing Yahimba ingame / re-assembling it to be in the in the right ID range for th IPL/IDE takes some time but thats not the only thing also some other things need to be taken care of first so here is a small update on the yahimba progress of getting things sorted ingame

http://imageshack.us...himbapaths.jpg/

- ped paths adjusted to walk on the new sidewalks of this lot
- car paths adjusted to drive under the passage instead of bumping into it or driving on it.

Next thing will be redoing the generic objects and collect them all for the binary IPL's for GTI, so all loose lot objects will be integrated so all lots will have the standard generic objects again.

Still need to look at the own made generic objects but for now i will just keep them separated until i;i have made a decision on what to do with them and how to integrate them.

more updates on the way when i finished some more stuff, next thing on my list is the lampposts + traffic lights re-position them..

INFO UPDATE:
- fixed the missing water on Kamsterdam Lots,
- fixed some more colfile bugs in some lots
- redone the paths / binary ipls + added some more ped paths on TRN4L lots.

still thinking of giving Kamsterdam a good overhaul and fix all the bugs + redoing the seabed

thats it for now.

greetings

Aad

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

Any updates?

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Myriad @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 02:37)
Any updates?

Not any massive ones, i have some more things in the planning to do so if there is anything new we will keep you all updated.

the last few weeks i havent been doing much on myriad besides the things mentioned earlier.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

Ok, im glad you answered.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

When the update is?

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Myriad @ Tuesday, May 29 2012, 22:45)
When the update is?

I've been kind of busy with a lot of things and thats also the cause that i sort of stopped modding for the past month, altough i still got a lot of stuff already done and laying arround to get sorted.

I've sorted out most of the yahimba stuff just need to redo some ID numbering and fix some binary ipl files.

For now i hope to get some more finished when i got some time and motivation.

hope this answers your question a bit.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

Yes, thanks.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Due to computer problems i havent been modding lately, this week i will order the new parts for my pc and then i might get back on modding again. Still got everything sorted just need to reinstall my system with a new motherboard and such stuff my old one seem to have died.

Power supply and videocard and memory still seem to work so a new motherboard + processor might be a good thing cause it was a bit outdated.

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

Hope to see you soon with updates.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

got a new mainboard+cpu+ 8 gig of ram so im up and running again now next thing is to get my modding stuff sorted and start releasing some stuff at least get most of the stuff i want finished off.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

slowly picking up the modding stuff again by finishing of what i started and that was putting Yahimba in gti and redoing the whole ID numbering for gti, so far the id numbering is almost done still need to redo some but its working and i now got some more id numbers to use for yahimba.

here's a screeny of the hotel 2 now ingame, after putting it all ingame i will be fixing up all the minor bugs, already done most of the land pieces and fixed those.

Screenshot

more things on the way, when i fell like it i will just finish of some more.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

it's been a while ................. Real Life etc .....

after a chat today with X-Seti the leader of the "State of Liberty" mod, he inspired me to fire things up and post some updates of some of the unseen progress.

Aad: good to finally see Yahimba back in game smile.gif

here are some random updates pictures that haven't been shown here before.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

long story short, a few years ago Paroxum released a mod called "Closed Eyes Area" when he decided to abandon the mod I negotiated the rights to use it (with a few alterations to it), here it is codenamed "Meridian"relocated in MI-SA, we also got the rights to use his old Racetrack.

the list of other updates is too long for me to remember everything but we've updated Necrosis and got it fully ingame along with grass filler for the open spaces (holes) and linked it to illres (illnorth).

I've also integrated a few other things like Alexander Blade's Alice system which has enabled us to use an unlimited IMG file mod along with longer trains and a few other things.

there's more to show at some point .......................... cool.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:57 PM Edited by aad, 13 November 2012 - 05:38 PM.

Nice to hear something from you Gforce,

It has been a while for both of us, i also decided to give it a go again and putted all my fixed files of kamsterdam ingame.

here's a link to a screenshot.
http://imageshack.us...sterdamfix1.jpg

update: LOD models Kamsterdam
user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:35 PM Edited by aad, 29 December 2012 - 10:41 AM.

I guess double posting is permitted cause no one else does it in here.

I've been fiddling with Yahimba again lately although it is ingame now for 95% i still think totally remodelling it is the best option to make it usable and without any glitches.

here are some screens, as i said i am thinking of fully redoing the exterior and interior keeping the shape and textures but adding better detail and making it tidier.

user posted image

user posted image

Merry X-mass still for everyone.

EDIT:
Additional things that i recently done
- Fixed Yahimba Hotel 1 exterior ( all the glitches, texture bugs etc are sorted now)
- Fixed the pool on the roof, no more collision bugs or glitches there

Next up will be a big one fixing the entire interior of the Yahimba 1 hotel which is really messed up and doesn't align with any of the newly made exterior.

SO watch this space as more screens will follow.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

well done Aad, it's great to see the Kamsterdam updates and Yahimba finally back ingame smile.gif

I think I originally had to play around with setting up interior flags and rflective zones on that lot for some of the interior parts dozingoff.gif

apologies for such a late reply, a real life hobby has consumed all of my free time this year, been home growing my own fruit and veg etc and been learning that in a "hit the ground running" kind of way.

I haven't given up on this project as the next update will collectively be massive but I probably won't be getting back onto it for about another month when autumn/fall kicks in and all the plants die down and the darker nights approach.

but then again GTAV is about to hit the scene (coincidentally on my 10th anniversary as a GTAF member biggrin.gif ), so I will probably cave in to playing that but I will certainly be getting back on irc to potentially help with any modding research I could get involved with, and discuss the MI files.

see you soon guys icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users