These cigarettes are bassed on John Player special  :D

I think they looks more like L&M.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by lil weasel, 31 December 2013 - 08:12 PM.

Wrong thread.

EDIT : if you feel that a reply is in the wrong topic, is offensive, or otherwise breaks a rule - do not post, use the REPORT button to notify the Moderators.

Spaskiba
  • Spaskiba

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

I think I found some sort of an easter egg:

Untitled.jpg

I've googled it and it also appears in GTA VC on this forum, the thread was posted 10 years ago lol

http://gtaforums.com...cked-up-by-fbi/

I googled a bit more and it found some guy called "Cesar Chavez" in Los Angeles, and the FBI was spying on him, it's a real long story so I didn't feel like reading it all.

I thought I'll post it here to let you guys know :)

• quxxo and samantas5855 like this

samlunn30
  • samlunn30

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

Here we go its another max Payne reference in Grand theft auto San Andreas but I've searched all over the inter-web and no one seems to have found the same one as what I have found.I know its spelled differently but I think its done on purpose as if it was a window company advertising new window panes. I took the screenshot on the PC version of the game but I don't know if it will differ on different consoles.

There is the link to the image http://imgur.com/gAOivzJ

Gaitux
  • Gaitux

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

I loved San Andreas's easter eggs and secrets as they were loads and I remember when I first got the game on my birthday in 2005 - I played the f*ck out of the game and just hunted for easter eggs

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

I think I found some sort of an easter egg:

Untitled.jpg

I've googled it and it also appears in GTA VC on this forum, the thread was posted 10 years ago lol

http://gtaforums.com...cked-up-by-fbi/

I googled a bit more and it found some guy called "Cesar Chavez" in Los Angeles, and the FBI was spying on him, it's a real long story so I didn't feel like reading it all.

I thought I'll post it here to let you guys know :)

The added bonus was when I clicked on the picture and a small chat box popped up with a girl claiming to be in the suburb over and she wanted to have hot sex with me.

• Blingy and gajrajgchouhan like this

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

Somewhere in Los Santos is a Spand Express easter egg on a garage, i will try to get screenshots if i will find it again.

GunmanJoe
  • GunmanJoe

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

I discovered the Zombotech Lab today! Weird but true

Ray Carter
  • Ray Carter

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

Red County Prison!

Inside the Calton Heights Safehouse (or any house with this Interior), In the Kitchen is a notice board with a news paper clipping. You can just about make out the article which reads the following:

Red County
prisonto
close its
gates for
good.

mygQubq.jpg
3WwToDy.jpg
IjKEHgU.png

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by lil weasel, 02 October 2014 - 10:31 AM. Caution for unnecessary post.

^ That one is pretty good.

EDIT << You do not need to Post appreciation, there is a very nice "LIKE THIS" button which is much better.

Ray Carter
  • Ray Carter

Prankster

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I bring you another eagle-eye find again. I need your help with this one though.

In any 24/7, You can find tins of Bitchin' Dog Food. On the tins, You can read part of a cryptic message. I've only managed to read some of it though.

CJ, was just playing the game normally
... discos sat there w ...
... at the door to got
... back ... Strange

eRC8Rr3.png
dqF9V0d.png
  • OG Sunny, AlexanderS4, Revolver1 and 1 other like this

Jioyt 123
  • Jioyt 123

I just don't know what went wrong!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ray, how the devil? I take it you have an eye for finer detail?
Good work dude, 1 like from me!

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ImmortalKnight, 4 weeks ago.

I bring you another eagle-eye find again. I need your help with this one though.

In any 24/7, You can find tins of Bitchin' Dog Food. On the tins, You can read part of a cryptic message. I've only managed to read some of it though.

CJ, was just playing the game normally
... discos sat there w ...
... at the door to got
... back ... Strange

eRC8Rr3.png
dqF9V0d.png

From what I can tell, it reads "Cj, Was playing the game normally. entered bincos, but there was no (garbled words i couldn't make out) at the door to get back out! Strange.

So in trying to find a 24-7 in san fierro (and now just finding out there isnt one D: i was just derping around and found some interesting stuff.

A: Enter a cluckin' bell and you can find a package that reads "fillet burger" as well as another package which i forgot what it said on it. Additionally, if you manage to look at the back of the shirt of one of the employees, it reads "taste the cock"

B: Also in the cluckin bell, you can find the same cup dispenser and screen on the cash register from Burger shot. Ditto (for the cash register) at well stacked pizza. Lazy much Rockstar?

C: in a burger shot in juniper hollow, i found a "bullet" car with a license plat that reads "chunky". Also I just realized the "bullet" car is probably a reference to the movie "bullit" but thats probably already known.

D: If you stand still for long enough, the camera starts zooming in on women and following them as they walk down the street. Also random cars as well.

E: Theres a headshop (i forget where) that has a sign which reads "everything musty go!"

• Masny and What-a-pleasure like this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

If you stand still for a long time, CJ will sing his fav song.

At night, look at the sky carefully, the stars will make an 'R' as in R*.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users