Universal Wrestling Topic

19,425 replies to this topic
Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

This past Raw has really did it to me. I am disgusted that they split Enzo and Cass up for no damn reason. The divas sh*t is still a freaking mess. Hardy's vs Cesaro and Sheamus has gone stale. The Miz vs Dean Ambrose feud needs to end soon because it is like poking a dead horse with a stick. Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman has gone to boredom city within me. The only thing I am looking forward to is Joe vs Lesnar but even then I am not giving my hopes up. 

I think for now on I will just used the WWE Network to watch classic Raw and Nitro Episodes because even then I highly entertained as a child and teen.  The current day Raw sucks. SDL is not much better either. 

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Hazardous Environments

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Alan Eastwood, 3 weeks ago.

I'm the only one that thinks that, doesn't matter the producers, writers, or the amazing wrestlers,  I feel that WWE has given the same old stuff for the past years. Of course the womens revolution, but apart from that, I see the same twists and the endless authorities stories.

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Daniels' and Rhodes' match from Ring of Honor's yesterdays "Best in the World" pay-per-view event for the ROH world title was a fantastic thriller of a match.

Near 5* stars definitely. 

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

So I'm guessing this Kurt angle and Corey graves thing is more authority bullsh*t
I don't even listen to Brays promos anymore, started to not make any sense and got uninteresting back when he was feuding with Orton

One thing though, I didn't watch most of last week and only caught the last part of Romans promo so when I heard the sirens I was thinking Scott Steiner lol

jukebox
  • jukebox

Sgt. Knox

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

That miztv segment was horrible. They had to send Ambrose put early because the guests went off script. Did you guys hear the young one say the n word, i bet Vince was sh*ttin bricks.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

That miztv segment was horrible. They had to send Ambrose put early because the guests went off script. Did you guys hear the young one say the n word, i bet Vince was sh*ttin bricks.

It was reported that Vince McMahon was not happy about the guests going off the script and one of the dudes using the n word. 

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nice NXT episode this week. Asuka & Cross' Last (wo)man standing match was solid and a lot of fun.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

RIP (LOL)TNA.

Seems that the Double Douche Jeff Jarrett has wormed his way into getting TNA re-branded as GFW (Global Force Wrestling), although the Impact name will still remain.

So this means that in a couple of years they'll have to rename NXT(NA) to NXG(FW), when WWE take on the next batch of ex-GFW wrestlers.

• UltraZ likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

This is a good thing IMO because at this point the TNA branding is more harmful than helpful. A whole new identity rather than GFW might have been good but I guess they save cash by just carryiing over all the GFW rights.

UltraZ
  • UltraZ

Casual Modder

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by UltraZ, 2 weeks ago.

RIP (LOL)TNA.

Seems that the Double Douche Jeff Jarrett has wormed his way into getting TNA re-branded as GFW (Global Force Wrestling), although the Impact name will still remain.

So this means that in a couple of years they'll have to rename NXT(NA) to NXG(FW), when WWE take on the next batch of ex-GFW wrestlers.

Heard they were bringing in new belts for the next show too. 

Also, Del Rio should stop crying, when his push in TNA (or GFW lol) is over, he'll have something new to cry about. 

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted A week ago

V9121N9.png

• reform likes this

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well great..... that was a fun main event

The battle of the winded

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe saved Raw for me this week.  Roman Reign still sucks on the mic.

SabreGT7
  • SabreGT7

And the winner by knockout is...!

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by SabreGT7, A week ago.

I haven't watched good old wrestling since 01 - 02 I just lost the will to watch after WCW went down the pan, I liked it when it attempted to be edgy.

On another note, Mickie James is defo the most bangable Diva WWE has ever had.  

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

They really trying to pull this fake son bit

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

This current fake son storyline has been done to death. I remember they did this with Mr. McMahon and Hornswoggle, it was a fail. This will fail in a few weeks times. 

• That Guy There likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users