Universal Wrestling Topic

19,399 replies to this topic
Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

Finally, Beowulf has come back!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just got back from House of Hardscore here in Jersey.

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had.  I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt.  Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card.  Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled.  Thankfully, awesome Matt Hardy still made an appearance and being like ten feet away from the guy, chanting DELETE with the crowd was such an experience.

Bully Ray and MVP were great too along with the Spirit Squad.  Uploaded my Snapchat story and got some pretty good clips, especially of Matt deleting right in front of me.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had.  I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt.  Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card.  Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled.  Thankfully, awesome Matt Hardy still made an appearance and being like ten feet away from the guy, chanting DELETE with the crowd was such an experience.

Bully Ray and MVP were great too along with the Spirit Squad.  Uploaded my Snapchat story and got some pretty good clips, especially of Matt deleting right in front of me.

https://www.youtube....h?v=VOU9lAIGdes

Why was it cancelled

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why was it cancelled

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had.  I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt.  Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card.  Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled.

:p

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why was it cancelled

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had.  I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt.  Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card.  Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled.

:p
Ok better question how do you know WWE had anything to do with it, did Tommy say or what

Chalk
  • Chalk

Quality never dies

• The Connection
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Gotta love Bully Ray taking the belt from the guy in the audience. "Gimme that!"

As much as we know that WWE politics often get involved and messes up what could be great cards etc, the fact that they are still allowing Matt and Jeff to appear at other places like this whilst working for the WWE is probably a sign of how much they know they need to cash in on their popularity. I can't see any other superstars being given that luxury.

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ok better question how do you know WWE had anything to do with it, did Tommy say or what

Tommy said it himself.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Corndawg93, 4 weeks ago.

Vinnie Mac sent a happy birthday to John Cena on Twitter, calling him the Babe Ruth of the WWE, that made me laugh, Vince says the darndest things

serg55
  • serg55

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

i do not like john cena. :beerhat:

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

i do not like john cena. :beerhat:

Join the club

jukebox
  • jukebox

Sgt. Knox

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

House of horrors was crap,  that shouldn't have been on the ppv. I was expecting like a hardcore pretapped match. Thrown through walls, a room of fire, weapons, mind games. What do we get, a room of dolls, 5 punches or so and a refrigerator. Such a let down

Chalk
  • Chalk

Quality never dies

• The Connection
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

If anyone needs anymore evidence that Jericho can just about sell anything.....

• Alan Eastwood likes this

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Its very rare A PPV and then the RAW afterwoods are both very much awesome

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Hazardous Environments

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 3 weeks ago

If anyone needs anymore evidence that Jericho can just about sell anything.....

Please, come back soon.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

True or fales
In order for a fued between Cena and Reigns to work, Cena needs to heel it up

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted A week ago

Doesn't make a difference - Cena would get the face reaction over Reigns, whichever role he assumes.

The best way to do the feud would probably be Reigns as Universal champion, with Cena chasing his record-setting 17th reign. Roman being the heel in the feud would ironically get a few more people on Reigns' side, creating a more split crowd reaction, which would be best if they actually want people to like Reigns in the longer term.

UltraZ
  • UltraZ

Casual Modder

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

True or fales
In order for a fued between Cena and Reigns to work, Cena needs to heel it up

But i thought Cena was going to feud with Nakamura and Styles?

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Figured Dunne Vs. Bate II would be MotN, and it ended up being a MotY contender. Certainly the best WWE/NXT match of 2017 so far.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Corndawg93, 3 days ago.

JINDER MAHAL BEAT RANDY ORTON AND HAS BECOME THE WWE CHAMPION

JINDER IS WWE CHAMPION

Yes you read that right

Chalk
  • Chalk

Quality never dies

• The Connection
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Chalk, 3 days ago.

It was obvious that was gonna happen. With WWE's push into India as of late they are trying to capitalise on the huge market potential. What better way than to make the WWE champion from India?

The night went pretty much the way I had figured with except maybe Sami Zayn's win over Corbin. Then again I guess Sami needs to win a match eventually. Also surprised the womens match was won moderately cleanly. Was certain there was gonna be a heel move to distract the ref or something with Ellsworth for someone to do something illegal. Still wasn't a great spectacle. Our women's champ just has no chemistry with most the roster. Those kicks she does looked like they were missing from a mile off and Carmella was just standing there flailing. Oh well, wasn't the strongest card going around so can't complain too much.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 2 days ago.

lol, Jinder f*cking Mahal is the WWE Champion. If that title had any prestige, it's gone. At least the World Title used to take the bullet for the company whenever they wanted to give unproven guys title runs. Now not even their main title which has a long history is safe. As if I needed more reasons to remain disinterested in WWE!

I'm not necessarily against Jinder in general. But it's comical that they think they can have a guy who was a laughing stock as part of 3MB for years just win the title and be taken seriously. Not gonna happen, sorry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users