Universal Wrestling Topic

15,611 replies to this topic
AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:59 PM

Speaking of which, I heard that their wedding was today.

youre right 

http://www.reddit.co..._married_today/

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a WWE 2k15 trailer released at E3 yesterday?

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by AhmadJ, 14 June 2014 - 12:26 AM.

heres our current champion, VACANT's titantron!! a f*cking legend 100 time world champion he has captured the title from the likes of bork laser, green man and cp munk

heres the twitter https://twitter.com/WWEVacant

Follow the legend or die

• Crokey likes this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

Well I thought that as well, it's seems Tony the pizza guy and Tubby Emu got some bad information

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

its already out

463px-Facepalm.png

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by AhmadJ, 14 June 2014 - 01:06 AM.

So Far Confirmed Roster:

- Bray Wyatt

- Cesaro

- Hulk Hogan

- John Cena

- Roman Reigns

- AJ Lee

- Naomi

2diexiq.jpg 33ygtx4.jpg 19ngg1.jpg

246uz46.jpg o6gx7m.jpg

Details from Game Informer:

- WWE 2K15 will be the new-gen debut of the series of PS4 and Xbox One (In addition to PS3 and Xbox 360)

- Developer Visual Concepts is taking on a much bigger role this time around alongside longtime developer Yukes

- Visual Concepts is incorporating its impressive scanning tech made famous in its NBA 2K games

- The team has hounded WWE's roster of wrestlers during their nonstop travel schedule and already has 90% of the in-game roster scanned in. Interestingly, I saw a photo of Hulk Hogan getting scanned. While a classic version of him is in the game alongside the announced wrestlers. It's unclear what role today's older Hulk Hogan would serve. Maybe he shows up for a hosting role as he did for the recent Wrestlemania XXX

- The ultimate goal of all this is to closer match WWE's TV presentation

- The key to all of this is a new mo-cap studio that contains an actual WWE ring set up by a real WWE ring rechnician

- This will result in five times the number of animations than WWE 2K14

- A new months-later cutoff date for inclusion of the latest WWE content will help ensure that the game is that much closer to the latest roster and storylines

- Audio is getting a complete overhaul as well with five times the sound of last year's game. For the very first time, announcers Jerry " The King" Lawler (Pedophile) and Michael Cole will be recorded in tandem, creating more natural conversation threads. I heard a sample clip of the two discussing The Undertaker's Hell's Gate submission move and it already sounds much improved. There will be a massive 30 to 35 hours of commentary per announcer to keep things fresh and prevent hearing constant repeats

Bp9xsTFCIAE7QYA.jpg

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 14 June 2014 - 01:01 AM.

I watched the E3 "trailer" and it literally showed no gameplay, no screenshots or character models, it didn't even give any info we didn't know, it just said Bray Wyatt. Cesaro, Hulk Hogan, F*ckboy Buckethead and Roman Reigns are in the game which we all already knew from the promotional art poster thingy we saw days ago.

Also, Ahmad, Billy already posted all of that info before. :p

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

Yeah I already posted all that

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:06 AM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!@#$%

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yeah man, get with the times dude. :rol:

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

Next you'll see him posting a Smackdown review

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:30 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 14 June 2014 - 01:30 AM.

I know, get your own damn gimmick. It's like if Cena tried to join The Shield... but WWE doesn't book THAT poorly, so it'll never happen.

Also, him doing a Smackdown review would mean that more than 1 person watches Smackdown, which we all know isn't true Billy.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:34 AM

I know, get your own damn gimmick. It's like if Cena tried to join The Shield... but WWE doesn't book THAT poorly, so it'll never happen.

Also, him doing a Smackdown review would mean that more than 1 person watches Smackdown, which we all know isn't true Billy.

I'm watching Smackdown right now.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

Bit behind on WWE news but how the f*ck has Cameron, David Otunga, Khali, Justin Gabriel, Miz and Rosa Mendez not been released yet? Ahhh seriously f*ck this company. I still haven't watched the rest of Raw after they had Sheamus beat Barrett.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

Bit behind on WWE news but how the f*ck has Cameron, David Otunga, Khali, Justin Gabriel, Miz and Rosa Mendez not been released yet? Ahhh seriously f*ck this company. I still haven't watched the rest of Raw after they had Sheamus beat Barrett.

You want to watch Sheamus loses, watch his match on Smackdown

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:47 AM

Keep Gabriel. Fire the rest.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by Hodgey., 14 June 2014 - 01:49 AM.

No, it's not that. I just want to watch Barrett used correctly and be given a decent push.

I've never liked Gabriel. Just looks like a right prick.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

No, it's not that. I just want to watch Barrett used correctly and be given a decent push.

You don't like an athletic talented wrestler because he "looks like a right prick"?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:57 AM

You don't like an athletic talented wrestler because he "looks like a right prick"?

That's one reason. Another reason is Evan Bourne is/was clearly better than Gabriel. Another reason is I dont get him, he always comes across as bland and uninteresting. I could go on but it's late here.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:01 AM

Another reason is I dont get him, he always comes across as bland and uninteresting. I could go on but it's late here.

Yet you want Barret pushed. A wrestler who's been so "bland and uninteresting" he's had to be repackaged like 40 times. The ONLY reason he's popular now because he has a catchphrase.

You might as well say you want ADR pushed who gets about as much reaction now as Curtis Axel.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

Yet you want Barret pushed. A wrestler who's been so "bland and uninteresting" he's had to be repackaged like 40 times. The ONLY reason he's popular now because he has a catchphrase.

You might as well say you want ADR pushed who gets about as much reaction now as Curtis Axel.

The Bad News gimmick is average and I think he should just go back to Wade Barrett (I've always liked Barrett, so for me it's not just because of his catchphrase). As for these other 39 times of being repackged I'd love to here them as I must of missed them. Plus talking of reactions when Gabriel is on TV not one person in the crowd gives a sh*t. Even ADR and Curtis Axel get more reaction than Gabriel.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

The Bad News gimmick is average and I think he should just go back to Wade Barrett (I've always liked Barrett, so for me it's not just because of his catchphrase). As for these other 39 times of being repackged I'd love to here them as I must of missed them. Plus talking of reactions when Gabriel is on TV not one person in the crowd gives a sh*t. Even ADR and Curtis Axel get more reaction than Gabriel.

He never got reactions as Wade Barrett. I remember falling asleep during one of his matches last year. Truthfully I think you only want him pushed due to country bias. All other times he's been pushed he has failed miserably to get over and has had dreadfully boring matches.

Gabriel gets reactions for his moves but he never does anything to invest people. He doesn't have a gimmick and almost never talks. That's creative's fault.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

Kinda in middle ground here, I think Barrett gets overrated, but at the same time he's a decent in ring worker so I don't necessarily mind him. Also, Evan Bourne is better than Gabriel, but at the same time Gabriel is a pretty good in ring worker still and him never getting a proper gimmick and push is on the WWE.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

Tyson Kidd is better than all of them but that doesn't mean Gabriel and Bourne aren't great workers.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

Only just watched Smackdown. Ambrose/Wyatt was great. I goddamn love Dean.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:50 AM Edited by Billy james, 14 June 2014 - 11:53 AM.

There's two more spots in the Title Ladder match

I'm going with Cena and Reigns

Flame me if you will but that's who I think will be in it after Cena and Reigns win a tag match on RAW

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

He never got reactions as Wade Barrett. I remember falling asleep during one of his matches last year. Truthfully I think you only want him pushed due to country bias. All other times he's been pushed he has failed miserably to get over and has had dreadfully boring matches.

Gabriel gets reactions for his moves but he never does anything to invest people. He doesn't have a gimmick and almost never talks. That's creative's fault.

The last time he was getting a mjor push he got injured. Plus the stories of how Cena didn't put him over. For me there are people like Gabriel that are better than him. One being Evan Bourne who they have just released and the other being Adrien Neville, give me those two guys anyday before Gabriel. Plus they are both younger than Gabriel.

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by AznDragon89, 14 June 2014 - 02:11 PM.

Batista and Bo dallas at NXT 

#Bluetista, #Bootista 

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Is that an up coming NXT?

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC