14,096 replies to this topic
XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

Just.

What the f*ck was with that segment w/ Kane, Bryan and Brie?

I'm sorry but Brie f*cking butchered the entire segment with her fake ass, pathetic attempt at showing fear.

You could hear people in the crowd laughing. LAUGHING at a segment that was intended to be SERIOUS, and somewhat SCARY.

Jesus f*cking Christ...

Not the most credible source of wrasslin' news, but here's what Mick Foley had to say about it . And he was totally right !!!

http://www.sescoops....g-daniel-bryan/

I agree with the first comment on there about just having Mick as the head of Creative.

You'd have no idea how much better the product would be. Hell, bring Bischoff back.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

Doesn't Foley like Cena though? I'd rather have Heyman or Gabe Sapolsky (Former ROH head booker from the beginning of the company until 2008. He's also a Heyman protege) as head booker. But Foley would probably be a really good head booker as well, besides him liking Cena (I believe at least.)

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

Just.

What the f*ck was with that segment w/ Kane, Bryan and Brie?

I'm sorry but Brie f*cking butchered the entire segment with her fake ass, pathetic attempt at showing fear.

You could hear people in the crowd laughing. LAUGHING at a segment that was intended to be SERIOUS, and somewhat SCARY.

Jesus f*cking Christ...

Not the most credible source of wrasslin' news, but here's what Mick Foley had to say about it . And he was totally right !!!

http://www.sescoops....g-daniel-bryan/

I agree with the first comment on there about just having Mick as the head of Creative.

You'd have no idea how much better the product would be. Hell, bring Bischoff back.

After yesterdays abortion we know as Raw, i'd happily take Vince Russo back lol

• XTREME0235 likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

Oh gawd no, all we'll end up getting is:

Steel Cage Match... on a pole

Money In The Bank... on a pole

Bra and Panties... on a pole ... actually that one would be alright.

For the WWE Title: Daniel Bryan v Tony Chimel... Classic Russo Swerve.. on a pole

You get the point though

• XTREME0235 and codename_duchess like this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:36 PM

If Russo was booking, we'd get this except with Wyatt as the driver and Nikki Bella as the passenger to build Wyatt vs Cena III.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by Hodgey., 06 May 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Wait, you guys mean to tell me that you dont think Brie's screams where genuine?

I think the Bryan v Kane segments could work if they did them properly and dont copy the way they have done this 100 times in the past. Plus f*ck Adam Rose and his sh*tty f*cking dance gimmick. 'Dont be a lemon be a rosebud' what the actual f*ck does the even mean. I hated him on NXT so to see him now on Raw................f*ck this sh*t. WWE is one more dance gimmick away from it turning into 'Strictly Come Dancing'

Overall Raw was average. It staretd off and finished well. The middle part was kinda boring however.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:18 AM

Oh gawd no, all we'll end up getting is:

Steel Cage Match... on a pole

Money In The Bank... on a pole

Bra and Panties... on a pole ... actually that one would be alright.

For the WWE Title: Daniel Bryan v Tony Chimel... Classic Russo Swerve.. on a pole

You get the point though

In some weird way, i'd happily take that over the Brie Bella fiasco lol

Or maybe a Vince Russo appreciation night. EVERYTHING on a pole lol

If Russo was booking, we'd get this except with Wyatt as the driver and Nikki Bella as the passenger to build Wyatt vs Cena III.

You say that like it's a bad thing hahahahaha

Wait, you guys mean to tell me that you dont think Brie's screams where genuine?

I think the Bryan v Kane segments could work if they did them properly and dont copy the way they have done this 100 times in the past. Plus f*ck Adam Rose and his sh*tty f*cking dance gimmick. 'Dont be a lemon be a rosebud' what the actual f*ck does the even mean. I hated him on NXT so to see him now on Raw................f*ck this sh*t. WWE is one more dance gimmick away from it turning into 'Strictly Come Dancing'

Overall Raw was average. It staretd off and finished well. The middle part was kinda boring however.

The Adam Rose character has an annoying quality that i thought Fandango would have. Personally, i think they f*cked up in not keeping the Leo Kruger character.

I'm with you. Can't stand Adam Rose and have no idea how they think this will work in the current climate

• Hodgey. likes this

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:33 AM

i was expecting Adam Rose to debut as Leo Kruger, his old gimmick just like Vince did with Brodus Clay gimmick

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:47 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 07 May 2014 - 03:48 AM.

Speaking of Rose. Mad Genius absolutely went ballistic on the Adam Rose character on this week's Raw review by BruceBlitz.

I hate the gimmick as well, but feel safe knowing that since it's a dancing gimmick, he'll soon be shoved down the midcard and buried like Fandango and Brodus Clay.

• codename_duchess likes this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:43 AM Edited by Billy james, 07 May 2014 - 05:47 AM.

It's party time all the time (Runs)

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:54 AM Edited by XTREME0235, 07 May 2014 - 07:55 AM.

Came across this video today.

Regardless of all the sh*t we put on WWE from an entertainment standpoint, seeing this video proves to me how much of a positive impact that company can have on someone.

Bless everyone in that company behind making all of that possible for Connor and his family. RIP little guy

• Shenmue18 and codename_duchess like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Speaking of Rose. Mad Genius absolutely went ballistic on the Adam Rose character on this week's Raw review by BruceBlitz.

I hate the gimmick as well, but feel safe knowing that since it's a dancing gimmick, he'll soon be shoved down the midcard and buried like Fandango and Brodus Clay.

And he has every reason to off on a rant. Can't disagree at all with him.

Saying that, can't agree with his Wade Barrett views. Although, i hate to admit that he may have a point in why he says

i was expecting Adam Rose to debut as Leo Kruger, his old gimmick just like Vince did with Brodus Clay gimmick

If only they'd gone with that instead !

It's party time all the time (Runs)

As far as i'm concerned, an Adam Rose appearance is the new Divas match for me lol

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

A Bruceless review, wow its really different

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

Shawn Michaels reveal that Vince was the who ended the streak due to Taker body

http://www.wrestlezo...s-streak-ending

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

I know Undertaker's been vocal about wanting to end the streak. I also heard he said he wanted to end it to Brock Lesnar a few years back. In the end, it wasn't Cena, so that's okay with me.

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

I know Undertaker's been vocal about wanting to end the streak. I also heard he said he wanted to end it to Brock Lesnar a few years back. In the end, it wasn't Cena, so that's okay with me.

yea he was, nobody wanted to end the streak so Vince prob decided it end it 

Why So Serious
  • Why So Serious

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:51 PM

Sp appearntly the CM Punk WWE Page on facebook is still active. Wouldn't they deactivate it? Today the page changed the cover photo to CM Punk holding the WWE Title (Spinner title)

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

Sp appearntly the CM Punk WWE Page on facebook is still active. Wouldn't they deactivate it? Today the page changed the cover photo to CM Punk holding the WWE Title (Spinner title)

To be honest I like CM Punk but I'm sick of hearing about how he might return becuase of something on the internet.

Why So Serious
  • Why So Serious

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:14 PM

To be honest I like CM Punk but I'm sick of hearing about how he might return becuase of something on the internet.
I posted it out of curiosity, I honestly want punk back because I want a punk/bryan feud with punk being the heel.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:49 PM Edited by Crokey, 07 May 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Punk will be back and Payback's not far off, and where is it being held again?

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

Punk's not going to be back in Chicago for Payback. If they wanted him to return in Chicago it would have been at the Raw in Chicago, that way he wouldn't have missed Wrestlemania. I really think Punk's done, or is going to be away from the WWE for a long long time.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

Punk on his return would want some serious attention, in hindsight returning at Raw a few months back would have been bad for the whole situation as Bryan was himself getting some serious attention, and Punk said just before he left that this was Bryan's time.  So really Punk is the one that's being doing what's best for business as he knows he's not going to get a decent angle and Bryan is getting all the press, without Punk leaving when he did then we could have ended up with Bryan v Kane, Triple H v Punk and Orton and Batista as the main events and they would have been sh*t.

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

10313543_1600287146863545_41362938235703

• Shenmue18 and XTREME0235 like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

Punk will be back and Payback's not far off, and where is it being held again?

I just dont see it happening. I know alot of people will say it will happen only because it's being held in Chicago.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

10313543_1600287146863545_41362938235703

I can't wait until he debuts with his new gimmick. Should be wonderful if they keep it the same as it was on NXT.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

I need more convincing of Bo Dallas, I'm not really a fan to be honest...

yp80IVu.jpg

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

I'm not a huge fan of his wrestling from what I've seen, so that certainly needs to improve since that's what matters most to me, but the character seems pretty interesting so if you can mature in the ring, I'd be up for him getting pushed.

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'm not a huge fan of his wrestling from what I've seen, so that certainly needs to improve since that's what matters most to me, but the character seems pretty interesting so if you can mature in the ring, I'd be up for him getting pushed.

he is still 23, hopefully he will improve

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by codename_duchess, 08 May 2014 - 02:11 AM.

tumblr_milt1gkIIC1rhxfs4o1_400.png

i'm looking forward to him coming back to the main roster. I like how his character has developed.

You never know, he might eventually form a tag team wit his brother lol

Bray-Bo-09.jpg

• XTREME0235 likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:49 AM

There are reports that Sheamus and Sin Cara got in a fight backstage, and apparently Sin Cara got the better of Sheamus in the scuffle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users