Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

Never gonna run around, and turn heel.

• AznDragon89 likes this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by Billy james, 21 March 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Im sorry, but I dont care who you are, no one deserves to be rick rolled

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

My Randy Orton custom entrance video (I made it in september), what you guys think?

• Shenmue18 likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

Pretty sick titantron video. What programs did you use to make it?

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

Pretty sick titantron video. What programs did you use to make it?

Thank you very much! I made the screen effects (the filters and the dirt) in Photoshop CS3, and the rest was made in Camtasia Studio 8. c:

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

Ah nice. I like the use of his old theme.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

I've always liked his old theme song. I also loved the theme they used for Evolution.

I just can't take him seriously when I hear "I HEEEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD THEY COME TO ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO MEEE".

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Okay, so I was at the gym today, and I see a guy there who's wearing a Cena shirt, so I thought "What a loser". Then, the guy happens to be mentally retarded, I know it's terrible, but I found it funny that this is the first adult guy I've seen wearing a Cena shirt and it turns out that he's literally retarded.

• XTREME0235 likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

Okay, so I was at the gym today, and I see a guy there who's wearing a Cena shirt, so I thought "What a loser". Then, the guy happens to be mentally retarded, I know it's terrible, but I found it funny that this is the first adult guy I've seen wearing a Cena shirt and it turns out that he's literally retarded.

Are you sure it wasn't Cena himself?

• Shenmue18 and XTREME0235 like this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Theres only one way to find that out if it really is Staunchface himself, yell "You suck" and if he says "I respect your opinion" then its douchesnozzle himself
  • Shenmue18 and XTREME0235 like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

1460961_479330028863059_1027549779_n.jpg

All  this needs is Mr Beans voice

tumblr_mvqhuaZN0J1r1jcnjo1_400.jpg

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

I don't think it was Cena, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was shooting a video there of him working with the mentally handicapped to get himself over.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

This Cena hate is old can we hate on someone else in the IWC

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

39215-grumpy-cat-no-vyfj.jpeg

• XTREME0235 likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

20130807_642xvariable_NXT-SSpg-template_

Yes

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Is he a heel or face

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

20130807_642xvariable_NXT-SSpg-template_

Yes

I don't know who that is since I'm guessing he's in NXT, which I don't watch, but he looks like a major douche.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

He's CJ Parker (aka F*cknuckle), he was a face and was doing the whole hippie thing, but now they've turned him heel and he's doing the whole Militant Eco Warrior thing.

He's kinda hated because he's lacking in a lot of things, he's a little like Curtis Axel in the charisma department, but where Axel compensates with ring ability F*cknuckle fails miserably... plus his finisher is just a big slap to the forehead... :bored:

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

Watched a bunch of documentaries today.

Monday Night Wars was cool

Scott Hall: The Wrestler was interesting

Hitman Hart - Wrestling With Shadows was underwhelming.

Forever Hardcore could have been great but was hurt by the lack of stock footage and the lack of input of certain wrestlers.

CM Punk: Best In The World was really good, but the film's conclusion contradicts Punk's latest actions.

Beyond The Mat was just all around awesome. Must watch for any fan.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

I only catch NXT occasionally but I dont ever recall seeing CJ Parker/f*cknuckle.

I do hate Adam Rose though as his gimmick is Fandango esque, and one dancer gimmick is enough.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

He's CJ Parker (aka F*cknuckle), he was a face and was doing the whole hippie thing, but now they've turned him heel and he's doing the whole Militant Eco Warrior thing.

He's kinda hated because he's lacking in a lot of things, he's a little like Curtis Axel in the charisma department, but where Axel compensates with ring ability F*cknuckle fails miserably... plus his finisher is just a big slap to the forehead... :bored:

So he's basically your Cena? 

Also, Beyond The Mat is indeed brilliant. 

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by codename_duchess, 23 March 2014 - 12:58 AM.

Watched a bunch of documentaries today.

Monday Night Wars was cool

Scott Hall: The Wrestler was interesting

Hitman Hart - Wrestling With Shadows was underwhelming.

Forever Hardcore could have been great but was hurt by the lack of stock footage and the lack of input of certain wrestlers.

CM Punk: Best In The World was really good, but the film's conclusion contradicts Punk's latest actions.

Beyond The Mat was just all around awesome. Must watch for any fan.

I know it's not documentaries, but i highly recommend these videos on YouTube

http://www.youtube.c...viewHD/featured

They mainly do reviews of the PPV's from the Hulkamania era but it's more of a podcast style. They're really funny but also really interesting as they give you loads of background info surrounding wrestlers and the PPV's. It's also cool that they talk about the differences between Silver Vision releases and Anthology releases.

I know they had quite a few videos deleted buy WWE but they're uploading them again

Also, gotta love the Botchamania videos too

In my mind, CJ Parker will always be Pamela Anderson in her lifeguard outfit lol

• reform likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

I subscribed to OSWReviews so I'll remember to check out one of their reviews sometime. Plus it makes it easier to find their videos on my TV's YouTube app.

• codename_duchess likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by Crokey, 23 March 2014 - 01:23 PM.

I do hate Adam Rose though as his gimmick is Fandango esque, and one dancer gimmick is enough.

I did when I first read about it as they pitched as a sort of Russel Brand Get Him To The Greek style thing, which immediately facepalm as Russel Brand is a douche, and it meant "killing off" Leo Kruger... well he's not really been killed off, he's changed his ways and is now looking after the orphaned Animals in South Africa.  But when I actually saw the thing I actually kinda liked it and would actually translate well to the main stage without being childish like the Funkasarus gimmick that Brodus was stuck with.

Besides Fandango needs to tag with Tyler Breeze, as that would be insanely gorgeous.

As for Docs the Punk one is great... but does it go against what he's doing recently?, well that remains to be seen, there is a few little things that WWE are doing which are making me question the whole story and is making me think there is a swerve on the way.  They've been running a series of articles on WWE.com recently called "Wrestlemania Championship Changes”, “Unexpected Arrivals” now they’re doing “20 Greatest Returns", plus Triple H has been making obvious references to Punk as well on air, all of which are little suspect, but until July when it's known that his current contract is definitely up then I'll be on the look out.

I've not seen Beyond the Mat in years I'll have to dig it out again, but I've got a backlog of current stuff to work through yet before I start delving into the documentaries.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Shen, just for you, did you know that Cena is currently on a losing PPV streak of 3 and if he loses to Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30 then he'll be on a career record of 4 straight losses.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

All 3 PPV jobs weren't clean and kept his character incredibly protected. TLC had him handcuffed to the ropes, Royal Rumble had a ref bump where Orton tapped to the STF with no ref, Orton hit a belt shot and the Wyatts distracted Cena to get Orton the win and at the Elimination Chamber the Wyatts attacked Cena letting Orton getting the 3 count. Even when Cena has to job, he does it in a way that keeps his character protected and doesn't make his opponent look strong. None of those jobs did anything to benefit anyone, and the last two have just been to progress his storyline with the Wyatt family. Also, no way in hell is Cena going to job at Wrestlemania when he's being booked as the underdog. 

• Hodgey. and XTREME0235 like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

All 3 PPV jobs weren't clean and kept his character incredibly protected. TLC had him handcuffed to the ropes, Royal Rumble had a ref bump where Orton tapped to the STF with no ref, Orton hit a belt shot and the Wyatts distracted Cena to get Orton the win and at the Elimination Chamber the Wyatts attacked Cena letting Orton getting the 3 count. Even when Cena has to job, he does it in a way that keeps his character protected and doesn't make his opponent look strong. None of those jobs did anything to benefit anyone, and the last two have just been to progress his storyline with the Wyatt family. Also, no way in hell is Cena going to job at Wrestlemania when he's being booked as the underdog. 

If Cena did job at Mania it will be the biggest surprise in wrestling for me for quite some time. Although I agree with Shen and understand that this will never happen.

Johan
  • Johan

'Till the day we meet again

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

If Cena did job at Mania it will be the biggest surprise in wrestling for me for quite some time. Although I agree with Shen and understand that this will never happen.

Honestly that match is the only one that I can't predict its outcome, Wyatts have been getting a huge push lately and Cena has been trying to penetrate back to the top for some time now but all the hype has been on Bryan.. much more than ever obviously.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

I feel like with Cena being booked as the underdog, and with Bryan most likely going over both HHH, and the main event, Bray isn't going to beat cena. Cena will win and he'll win clean. That's not to say he won't job to Bray at a later PPV. Just not now, not at Mania.

• Hodgey. likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by Hodgey., 24 March 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Honestly that match is the only one that I can't predict its outcome, Wyatts have been getting a huge push lately and Cena has been trying to penetrate back to the top for some time now but all the hype has been on Bryan.. much more than ever obviously.

If the Wyatts where facing anyone else but Cena they would get put over, but it's Cena. It's easy to predict that Cena is going to win in my opinion.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

We'll do more finalized predictions nearer to the time, but I'm going for a clean Wyatt win, Bryan to win the title(s) and for Punk to return... don't really give a sh*t about the Taker v Lesnar match to be honest.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users